I'm getting a strange mesh issue with the newest update. 

On argonian/scaly and sprigan/arbor whenever the stage triggers where the horns are supposed to appear i get a big ! (exclamation mark) red mesh error appearing. Can't seem to figure it out!

41 minutes ago, TADNamazingdoctor2k said:

I'm getting a strange mesh issue with the newest update. 

On argonian/scaly and sprigan/arbor whenever the stage triggers where the horns are supposed to appear i get a big ! (exclamation mark) red mesh error appearing. Can't seem to figure it out!

Missing mesh. Try reinstalling. Are you on SE? If so, you'll need to run Corruption through CAO, and even then meshes might not fit properly due to being created for a different body type.

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

Missing mesh. Try reinstalling. Are you on SE? If so, you'll need to run Corruption through CAO, and even then meshes might not fit properly due to being created for a different body type.

Tried reinstalling a few times, tried reverting to the old version. Using SE not AE update. 

Edit: CAO fixed it. Never had heard of it before but it's magic

Edited by TADNamazingdoctor2k
  • 2 weeks later...

ok I think I finally got the problem after months I guess. The undead and doll 4K textures that published here are not working (undead corruption goes well but when transform take place there will only be error textures and only last for a sec then I can just find it on character's feet; doll's textures will fully become error textures and last till I force to reload the transformation). But Lizard and Tentacle are working properly. I guess it was 4k but I'm not sure. How could I use these 4K textures? Or is it truly the problem?

btw I'm using LE and slavetats with CBBE. I tried to make a new savefile but it still happens. But when I use the original texture the problems are gone. I asked for help earlier and tried to adjust the slots as told, but no matter how I change the slots it just got the same result.

One more thing I forget that I can't see horns (daedra, lizard and spriggan, even original furry ears, but furry ears appear when I'm using texture that from the post) anymore. They just don't appear in the process of transformation. If the transformation process only involves the appearance of horns, then I will not see anything. If there are horns and other changes at the same time, I can only see other changes. This problem will occur even if the original textures are used. I am sure that it has worked correctly in the past under almost the same mod configuration.

16 hours ago, Hijken556 said:

ok I think I finally got the problem after months I guess. The undead and doll 4K textures that published here are not working (undead corruption goes well but when transform take place there will only be error textures and only last for a sec then I can just find it on character's feet; doll's textures will fully become error textures and last till I force to reload the transformation). But Lizard and Tentacle are working properly. I guess it was 4k but I'm not sure. How could I use these 4K textures? Or is it truly the problem?

16 hours ago, Hijken556 said:

btw I'm using LE and slavetats with CBBE. I tried to make a new savefile but it still happens. But when I use the original texture the problems are gone. I asked for help earlier and tried to adjust the slots as told, but no matter how I change the slots it just got the same result.

You likely don't have enough ram to support high-res textures. So only the compressed default ones work.

15 hours ago, Hijken556 said:

One more thing I forget that I can't see horns (daedra, lizard and spriggan, even original furry ears, but furry ears appear when I'm using texture that from the post) anymore. They just don't appear in the process of transformation. If the transformation process only involves the appearance of horns, then I will not see anything. If there are horns and other changes at the same time, I can only see other changes. This problem will occur even if the original textures are used. I am sure that it has worked correctly in the past under almost the same mod configuration.

This will happen if you have another mod changing your player's 'Skin' armor, ie mods that change your player's naked body without using NiOverride and Racemenu. You'll have to look through your modlist to figure out which one is causing it.

4 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Perhaps this could be used as a draugr transformation? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79915

Sorry but nope. The textures used in that mod are custom, ie neither UNP, CBBE, or Vanilla, so they can't be wrapped around normal player bodies.

You could ask the author to make a version of the textures that could work with player bodies, or someone here could try converting them, but I'm not a modeler so I can't do that myself.

Edited by Code Serpent

Also...oh fuck it's been over a year since I released an update...

Uh, I do have stuff in the can to release but it's not yet polished enough. I'm also finalizing an update for Devious Lore that'll come out earlier. It might come out this month, but I've been very wrong about my release estimates before.

Edited by Code Serpent
3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Uh, I do have stuff in the can to release but it's not yet polished enough. I'm also finalizing an update for Devious Lore that'll come out earlier. It might come out this month, but I've been very wrong about my release estimates before.

No worries dude! Corruption is one of the many mods on LL that I check at least once a week to see if there was an update, and I always check whenever someone posts on the support thread. You've made a wonderful mod, keep up the excellent work!

I'm always looking for new 3BA compatible textures; I guess it makes sense that a replacer for draugr wouldn't be compatible with the player body. Oh well.

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Been patiently waiting for an update on this one. Especially after your long list of what will be in the update :)

But take the time needed to get it right rather than rush it :)

7 hours ago, Hamazaki91 said:

Not sure if anyone covered this but i was wondering if this works with skooma whore or would it clash?

If you prefer Skooma Whore's drug addiction mechanics you can disable this mod's Drug addiction mechanics through the MCM, and leave whatever else you want enabled.

12 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

If you prefer Skooma Whore's drug addiction mechanics you can disable this mod's Drug addiction mechanics through the MCM, and leave whatever else you want enabled.

I dont mind your mechanics im really just looking for a mod to force feed me skooma after or during defeat ?

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, fulforget said:

Is there a way to uncap the corruption limit? I noticed the weight gain is tied to the Corruption and was curious to see the effects @ 200 and beyond

in console you can manualy force values beyoned the 100

set CorruptionStatusCorrutionFood to 200 .  I think thats the one, if its not do help "corruption" 3 and it will list off all the variable than can be changed

Nice. Still would be a cool configurable option. I have weightmorphs installed, but it has an extra set to cbbe sliders applied over the model. Just my opinion, but the effects of Corruption have fewer glitches compared to a manually managed weightmorphs.

The only thing morphs has for it is the limit can be set set in console, so it can grow organically over a playthrough as opposed to just maxing it out for testing.

On 1/17/2021 at 1:09 PM, Baltasarr80 said:

You need Corruption and Corruption DLC and one or more from the Transformation files if you want them to be active

grafik.png.f0103ab37149c452753042d3b58d2837.png

Where are these transformation files? They are not in the file download area. I think these missing files is the reason my PC's hands and head are not changing when at 100% corruption. There used to be a post that i'm not finding anymore about how to do corruptions. I'm trying to get Formicophilia but no mater how often I have sex with an insect, i.e. Frost Spider, no corruption happens. Not using succubus from the ancient profession or the sexlab (target) ability.

Edited by fyredraken
4 hours ago, fyredraken said:

Where are these transformation

Are you sleeping often?  Transformation happens one stage per time you sleep.  I think also going into the MCM and using the Debug option to force transformation will also trigger it, but one stage at a time.  If multiple's are at 100%, they will be random also i think

10 hours ago, fyredraken said:

Where are these transformation files? They are not in the file download area. I think these missing files is the reason my PC's hands and head are not changing when at 100% corruption. There used to be a post that i'm not finding anymore about how to do corruptions. I'm trying to get Formicophilia but no mater how often I have sex with an insect, i.e. Frost Spider, no corruption happens. Not using succubus from the ancient profession or the sexlab (target) ability.

The transformation files are no longer in seperate downloads, but combined into into Corruption 1.1.0 - UNP Textures.rar and Corruption 1.2.3 - Meshes.rar .

Does your corruption value go up?

Did you make sure the enable transformation for that corruption is ticked in the MCM?

If the answer to both is yes, you should try to use the MCM menu to change the overlay slots that the corruption uses, since it's possible the defautl slots might already be used by another mod.

Edited by NoNickNeeded