13 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I hate to be the troublemaker guy. I'm having a problem where corruption simply isn't increasing or updating or something. Example: character just got raped by two draugr (courtesy of SL Pheromones... urgh). I immediately checked the Corruption MCM after the animation ended and Sexlab returned control of the character, but corruption is still listed at -100, and all the other variables are at 0. However, I do see that Trauma updated.

So... script lag, or some issue perhaps related to me being on SE? I have had this issue in the past, and it has always chilled me from using Corruption. I don't currently have papyrus logs enabled, but I'd be more than happy to enable that and send you logs the next time I see this if desired.

Which addiction were you checking? If it was one of the sex addictions like vaginal, anal, fellatio, then that's a known issue since some animations, especially creature animations, aren't tagged properly. Also, I think in the current system only one addiction is affected for each action, so if you were checking the Necrophilia addiction, it may not have increased because the Vaginal addiction was. There might also be some debug messages in the papyrus log that can tell you what addiction was affected for each action.

13 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

Which addiction were you checking? If it was one of the sex addictions like vaginal, anal, fellatio, then that's a known issue since some animations, especially creature animations, aren't tagged properly. Also, I think in the current system only one addiction is affected for each action, so if you were checking the Necrophilia addiction, it may not have increased because the Vaginal addiction was. There might also be some debug messages in the papyrus log that can tell you what addiction was affected for each action.

Yes, I was checking necrophilia. I also had a chaurus encounter that ended badly for my character, (wink wink), and no increase to... teratophilia or whatever it's called? I checked all of the species addictions just in case I misunderstood which one was for which. As long as it's a known bug and not some screw up on my part. Also, yeah incorrectly tagged animations also makes sense I guess.

2 hours ago, azaria777 said:

Has anyone made a guide or can someone simply explain how to use this mod with cbbe bodies, i mean the textures and stuff, if there is a way, i remember some people doing it a while back, would like to try out this mod :(

You should just need to replace the texture files with ones provided in the thread. No special instructions beyond that.

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

There isn't an easy way to detect stealing, so I had to jury-rig a system to detect it. I've re-made that system to be more reliable in the next update.

Excited for the fix. Real excited there is going to be a next update and development continues. This is such a great mod!

14 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

You should just need to replace the texture files with ones provided in the thread. No special instructions beyond that.

are there only daedra, furry, scaly, heads and spriggan transformations? just to make sure i got the cbbe files from the thread, also i read that something uses naiad textures? which one is that from this list so i can swap it. and what is the heads one what does it mean xD

turns out there are a bunch more, couldn;t find the cbbe files for those on the thread tho

Edited by azaria777
6 hours ago, azaria777 said:

are there only daedra, furry, scaly, heads and spriggan transformations? just to make sure i got the cbbe files from the thread, also i read that something uses naiad textures? which one is that from this list so i can swap it. and what is the heads one what does it mean xD

turns out there are a bunch more, couldn;t find the cbbe files for those on the thread tho

I think the tentacle addiction uses the naiad textures.

The 'heads' folder is just the meshes used for fat faces from food addiction, and large lips from blowjob addiction. They're compatible with any skin textures so you don't need to worry about them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 7:57 AM, cereza3022 said:

I think a red skin and a tattoo would go well with a daedra. And red skin, tattoos, and female! Succubus comes to mind. So this time, I took the daedra from the Succubus and made it. What's unfortunate is that sometimes the horn doesn't work :C
The body is CBBE and 4k

1033547883_bandicam2022-09-2623-43-14-571.thumb.jpg.0647194222f2b03e6ffb1f890679af29.jpg403392085_bandicam2022-09-2623-43-29-196.thumb.jpg.d8c66f23938b6fb2d98aee48b29eca18.jpg

Daedra(Custom).7z 151.38 MB · 11 downloads

This looks great, but to me seems a bit too lizard-y. It doesn't look evil enough lol. Regardless, great job converting, and thanks for all your contributions!

• 1 month later...

Will there be any change to cum bathing corruption in the next update, as it's not working for me? PC is covered in cum but no increase to corruption. I will say that I am using sexlab - cum overlays as well as sexlab utility plus. I'm not sure if either of these would prevent cum bathing corruption gain.

1 hour ago, NikkiW said:

Will there be any change to cum bathing corruption in the next update, as it's not working for me? PC is covered in cum but no increase to corruption. I will say that I am using sexlab - cum overlays as well as sexlab utility plus. I'm not sure if either of these would prevent cum bathing corruption gain.

I think it down to animation keywords - Needs to be boob job type keywords for it to count. They overlays will not trigger it.

Would be nice to have a list of animation keywords for each sex act so we know what does/does not trigger and then amend keywords as needed.

4 hours ago, NikkiW said:

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I think it down to animation keywords - Needs to be boob job type keywords for it to count. They overlays will not trigger it.

Would be nice to have a list of animation keywords for each sex act so we know what does/does not trigger and then amend keywords as needed.

Detecting sex animations correctly is a bit of a hassle since keywords aren't always assigned correctly. I'm looking into another way to detect animations by looking at things like cum placement and whether mouths are open during stages.

On 11/21/2022 at 8:19 PM, Code Serpent said:

Detecting sex animations correctly is a bit of a hassle since keywords aren't always assigned correctly. I'm looking into another way to detect animations by looking at things like cum placement and whether mouths are open during stages.

I know sexlab survival tracks cum on skin for 3 separate areas of the body, face, pussy and ass. No idea what source the infomation is gathered from but it is possible. It may require a soft dependancy which may be more hassle than it's worth.

2 hours ago, trmntwrk said:

Just wanted to say that the concept of this mod is very cool and you made a great job here Code Serpent. Am actually curious to know how you achieved all of this through scripting and such as it is very impressive.

You're very talented!

Thanks! All the source scripts are included in the download so you can take a look yourself if you want.

19 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Thanks! All the source scripts are included in the download so you can take a look yourself if you want.

Oh fantastic! It is great to see creative people working openly, definetly gonna check the source scripts in the future so i can learn from them.

Keep up the good work and have a nice day!

On 9/14/2022 at 10:39 AM, cereza3022 said:

When it comes to undead, zombies are the best! I think zombies should be pretty gore. So I think there will be a difference in taste in this custom undead. :D

The body is CBBE and the resolution is 4K.

5.jpg.807ac71e0c639cdab77c88699b643d3e.jpg4.jpg.550e079a3507363ea36f8112bc74f324.jpg3.jpg.38b3062041d1b5b286bcea064e8b14f4.jpg

Custom Undead(CBBE).7z 90.21 MB · 44 downloads

You're doing the lord's work. Thank you for these. I wonder if you could make a Spriggan one using these? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20447

I don't know much about how you're doing this so sorry if they won't work.