On 7/15/2022 at 1:59 PM, Code Serpent said:

Did you download the textures? They scripts/plugin, meshes, and textures are all separate downloads to deal with LL's file cap.

Oh my good god I cannot believe I didn't download them all. I feel like a huge idiot now ?

Thanks for the help, in any capacity. Everything's working great now!

11 hours ago, Nova76 said:

Is there a chance to get a rubber corruption somehow?

You can technically replace the textures for china doll TF, but it's IIRC impossible to have a specular map overlay that would give the skin that distinct "rubber" shine.

Edited by MrChow
3 hours ago, MrChow said:

You can technically replace the textures for china doll TF, but it's IIRC impossible to have a specular map overlay that would give the skin that distinct "rubber" shine.

I don't need a transformation. Just an addiction would be nice :)

So I have these scripts that I edited for the BHUNP body, could some kind person please either compile them for me or give me some quick instructions on how to so myself? I've tried the creation kit and Skyrim Script CompilerPro, but things just seem to be arbitrarily failing without any feedback for why.

CorruptionAddictionDrugsScript.psc CorruptionAddictionFoodScript.psc CorruptionAddictionLactationScript.psc CorruptionAddictionVaginalScript.psc CorruptionAddictionCumBatherScript.psc

39 minutes ago, Vinstar said:

So I have these scripts that I edited for the BHUNP body, could some kind person please either compile them for me or give me some quick instructions on how to so myself? I've tried the creation kit and Skyrim Script CompilerPro, but things just seem to be arbitrarily failing without any feedback for why.

You likely don't have all the requisite source scripts. In the next update I'll be moving all of these morphs to a separate global script that can be compiled with just the NiOverride source.

Ok so love the mod so far just having texture issues like the overlays for the main transformations turn like a fuzzy blue purple color the feederism makes my head disappear (lips and eyes stay) and for cum guzzling it does what the feederism does...i use 3ba body and im using skyrimAE im not sure if its the game or the mod or if im missing mods that contain textures for the overlays im kinda new to this so it could be lots of stuff lmao

3 hours ago, monstercat830 said:

Ok so love the mod so far just having texture issues like the overlays for the main transformations turn like a fuzzy blue purple color the feederism makes my head disappear (lips and eyes stay) and for cum guzzling it does what the feederism does...i use 3ba body and im using skyrimAE im not sure if its the game or the mod or if im missing mods that contain textures for the overlays im kinda new to this so it could be lots of stuff lmao

Did you download the textures and meshes for the mod?

45 minutes ago, monstercat830 said:

Nope thats what i forgot lmfao also the furry overlay the nipples dont line up that maybe do to the 3ba mod no idea as far as that tho... thank you for the help!

It doesn't line up because it is for UNP, not 3BA. There are several CBBE/3BA texture packs posted in this very thread. Skim through the last 5 pages and you'll find them.

I've had to disable this mod because it was causing crashes, around when the bondage impulse kicks in, I suspect it is conflicting with some devious items in my inventory, how would I be able to debug it? I am still quite new to this but love this mod too much to let it go that easy.

1 hour ago, naurachne said:

I've had to disable this mod because it was causing crashes, around when the bondage impulse kicks in, I suspect it is conflicting with some devious items in my inventory, how would I be able to debug it? I am still quite new to this but love this mod too much to let it go that easy.

Can you post the papyrus log?

Well i have a little problem with the transformation because i only have the feets and the hands but when i try to force transformation for a fraction of a second the all body appears and become normal after this. Did you already have this problem one time or do you know how to resolve it ? For fur by the way

That means the overlay slot Corruption tries to use is already used by another mod.

To solvve this you can go into Corrution's MCM menu and change which slot it is to use. Just go through them until one works.

And if none work, you'll have to increasee the number of available overlay slots in the ini file.

Howdy! I started playing modded skyrim just last week and I tried this one because I love transformation content. I had a pretty good time, although I had to really turn up trauma gain to get effects in a timely manner.

I have a question, which hopefully isn't too troublesome.

Is there a preferred set up for on bleed out mods or other ways to get trauma? I was sort of making it work with sexlab defeat, but if I surrendered more than once there I got knocked out. This made it pretty hard to get enough trauma/corruption to see neat effects.

3 minutes ago, chairfort said:

I have a question, which hopefully isn't too troublesome.

Is there a preferred set up for on bleed out mods or other ways to get trauma? I was sort of making it work with sexlab defeat, but if I surrendered more than once there I got knocked out. This made it pretty hard to get enough trauma/corruption to see neat effects.

I recommend my own defeat mod Peril for traumatizing the player. It doesn't knock the player out or teleport them, enemies just keep knocking the player down and punishing them until they manage to win or they decide to flee.

17 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I recommend my own defeat mod Peril for traumatizing the player. It doesn't knock the player out or teleport them, enemies just keep knocking the player down and punishing them until they manage to win or they decide to flee.

Oh yeah wow, that sounds a lot easier. I'll have to try that, thanks! Now I also feel foolish for not just checking the other mods you made.

I have no idea of the technical challenge involved but have you considered adding some support for SexLab Parasites? It's also focused on corruption/transformation and it'd be really neat if wearing tentacles boosted your xenophillia, or wearing a face hugger counted as boosting your oral fixation. I hope I don't come off as rude it just seemed like a neat idea.

6 hours ago, chairfort said:

I have no idea of the technical challenge involved but have you considered adding some support for SexLab Parasites? It's also focused on corruption/transformation and it'd be really neat if wearing tentacles boosted your xenophillia, or wearing a face hugger counted as boosting your oral fixation. I hope I don't come off as rude it just seemed like a neat idea.

That's a possibility. I haven't looked at it in a while so I'm not sure how much it adds to the game, but I'll take another look at it.

• 4 weeks later...