StaticPhobia's Final Farewell

View File

Description:

A backup to all my files. Don't think I'd leave without saying goodbye!

Simple Patch Requirements:

- Fusion Girl Females ( Download )

- Body Talk Males ( Download )

- Zex Skeleton ( Download )

- Body Slide ( Download )

- AAF ( Download )

- AAF Themes ( Download )

- AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3 ( Download )

- Savage Cabbage's Animation Pack V 1.2.5 ( Download )

- BP70's Animation Pack 2.4 ( Download )

- Grey User's Creature Animation Pack V 3.0.1 ( Download )

- Wash Out That Cum ( Download )

- Recommend Elzee's banner for other animations like ghouls, as a placeholder ( Download )

- Recommend Tats after rape by TwistedTrebla ( Download )

- Recommend Inderello's Fusion Girl Tweaks so vaginas and anuses work with creatures ( Download )

- Recommend my Script Tweaks ( Download )

- Recommend some kind of physics like FunkyFysics ;) ( Download )

SSG Requirements:

ScriptTweak Requirements:

• Violate ( Violate )
  • Family Planning Enhanced ( FPE )
  • Combat Strip ( CSL )
  • Maybe something else :P

FunkyFysiscs Requirements:

2 hours ago, loen999 said:

What? What just happened? 

It is very depress these few days...

No matter what, i hope you have fun.

Don't be depressed. I expect other people will take up the gauntlet of making mods. It has been that way for centuries... Okay... well for like a decade, but still.

I have a few things I felt was necessary to post (Since I can no longer upload files : P)

Simple Patch needs Erection on Deathclaw, just copy and paste the supermutant over in the creatureanimations01.xml

Violate surrender aggressors genders are backwards, just delete the FPV_aggressors pex file

Finally, the reason for leaving: My country is in bad shape, real bad shape. As much as I like chilling and making mods, I feel like I gotta do something more and that means no more time left to make mods. You guys are great, thanks for the awesome support, download blender or notepad++ and start modding yourselves!

Okay, good byes for reals. Take care of yourselves! ?

45 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotStaticPhobia said:

Don't be depressed. I expect other people will take up the gauntlet of making mods. It has been that way for centuries... Okay... well for like a decade, but still.

I have a few things I felt was necessary to post (Since I can no longer upload files : P)

Simple Patch needs Erection on Deathclaw, just copy and paste the supermutant over in the creatureanimations01.xml

Violate surrender aggressors genders are backwards, just delete the FPV_aggressors pex file

Finally, the reason for leaving: My country is in bad shape, real bad shape. As much as I like chilling and making mods, I feel like I gotta do something more and that means no more time left to make mods. You guys are great, thanks for the awesome support, download blender or notepad++ and start modding yourselves!

I mean things happened in RL.

And take care. break a leg.

21 hours ago, DefinitelyNotStaticPhobia said:

I understand your reasons - shit's been crazy everywhere no matter what we think. Thank you for the mods!

One of my ideals here has been to actually create the incredibly hostile world Beth actually built in both TES5 and FO3/4. You really helped with that, and it made my experience infinitely better. I'm sorry to see you go, sorry I gave you little encouragement, and sorrier still to lose your inspiration. ?

Thank you, seriously, for everything you gave us! ?

8 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

I hope someone picks up and expand on the banner idea. I know Indarello is interested in applying banners to his patch mod.

Much like themes, it would be great if mod authors would incorporate these into the animation XMLs directly... that's basically what AAF is designed for. Patches replacing XML files with other XML files are a last resort for keeping old animation packs working, not a great way to expand on otherwise maintained animations.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 2:24 PM, StaticPhobia2 said:

View File

Description:

A backup to all my files. Don't think I'd leave without saying goodbye!

Simple Patch Requirements:

- Fusion Girl Females ( Download )

- Body Talk Males ( Download )

- Zex Skeleton ( Download )

- Body Slide ( Download )

- AAF ( Download )

- AAF Themes ( Download )

- AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3 ( Download )

- Savage Cabbage's Animation Pack V 1.2.5 ( Download )

- BP70's Animation Pack 2.4 ( Download )

- Grey User's Creature Animation Pack V 3.0.1 ( Download )

- Wash Out That Cum ( Download )

- Recommend Elzee's banner for other animations like ghouls, as a placeholder ( Download )

- Recommend Tats after rape by TwistedTrebla ( Download )

- Recommend Inderello's Fusion Girl Tweaks so vaginas and anuses work with creatures ( Download )

- Recommend my Script Tweaks ( Download )

- Recommend some kind of physics like FunkyFysics ;) ( Download )

SSG Requirements:

ScriptTweak Requirements:

• Violate ( Violate )
  • Family Planning Enhanced ( FPE )
  • Combat Strip ( CSL )
  • Maybe something else :P

FunkyFysiscs Requirements:

Jesh... anyone else is getting the virus positive from windows defender?...  after downloaded and installed, it kills the mod file... like five days after... wth?

One amazing thing about Simple Patch was the fact that it added some pretty decent facial expressions. Bummed to see a) StaticPhobia's gone and b) the final release is flagged with a virus. I'm going to end up losing my mind (and a whole lot of sleep) some weekend and merging a bunch of patches by hand to get what I want out of them.

On 1/20/2021 at 3:37 AM, Gamaramdi said:

Jesh... anyone else is getting the virus positive from windows defender?...  after downloaded and installed, it kills the mod file... like five days after... wth?

Update your WD?  I've scanned the file with WD and get nothing.  I've also looked through the folders and files and there is nothing that should not be there.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:04 AM, Pemacodi said:

Hello. I have the same problem. my pc is unable to download the file because of virus

Your settings might be too high and you are getting false positives.  If your setting is too high then WD will flag any file that is outside of what it thinks of as common.  For a modder, that is pretty much going to be a shit ton of stuff flagged.  Your call.  Only you can decide the level of risk you want to expose yourself to.

2 hours ago, gregathit said:

Update your WD?  I've scanned the file with WD and get nothing.  I've also looked through the folders and files and there is nothing that should not be there.

Your settings might be too high and you are getting false positives.  If your setting is too high then WD will flag any file that is outside of what it thinks of as common.  For a modder, that is pretty much going to be a shit ton of stuff flagged.  Your call.  Only you can decide the level of risk you want to expose yourself to.

The fun part is that it only flags the download file, after a few days at that... LOL i scanned the content in fallout 4 directory and... nothing... all clear
So i just thought it would be nice to put this on the table for peace of mind of anyone  else who had this issue.

58 minutes ago, Pemacodi said:

Many Thanks gregathit. I will try shut off the WD and download the file, bu first i have to learn how dhut off the WD Lol

WD is not what is deleting the file in your case.  That is your internet settings.  You'll need to either dial them down to medium or low medium.  You can change them back after installing the mod.  If that doesn't work, google windows deleting files and that should tell you what else to try.  If all else fails, holler back.