StaticPhobia's Final Farewell

1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

Allright, I'll try to add more time for the animations. If I'm not wrong it's settable with MCM right?

Depends on the mod triggering the animations, but it's fairly common yes (for example, Violate will let you choose how long animations it triggers should run in the General tab of its MCM).

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/26/2021 at 8:56 PM, Adetu said:

Does anybody has the soucecode for the patches ? Unfortunately I have missed to load them "on time".

Especially I wants to know what was changed and or added for the mod AAF_Violate Version  1.47.

I was able to decompile the PEX files, but the result uses different

upper and lower cases, full paths for external function, different order of the functions in the scripts and so on.

Therefore, even with a good comparison tool (Beyond) it is difficult or even impossible to detect the real differences.

I checked back through the archives I downloaded for earlier versions of Script Tweaks and they also only have the compiled PEX files, no PSC sources. If there was a separate script source download, then I missed grabbing it too.

On 2/26/2021 at 12:56 PM, Adetu said:

Does anybody has the soucecode for the patches ? Unfortunately I have missed to load them "on time".

Especially I wants to know what was changed and or added for the mod AAF_Violate Version  1.47.

I was able to decompile the PEX files, but the result uses different

upper and lower cases, full paths for external function, different order of the functions in the scripts and so on.

Therefore, even with a good comparison tool (Beyond) it is difficult or even impossible to detect the real differences.

Script Tweak Sources.7z

I think that's it? Let me know if not.

Hi mate, I love your mod. I think the staged sequences as you set them are fantastic. Only isssue is with the red circles that appear in the face of the chararcter when being fucked. Is there a way to remove them? Thats my only issue wwith this mod cause they dont show up as blush but as 2 red circles, very strange... Am I missing some other mod for the right tints? I have LMCC ... Can you point me out in the right direction in order to remove the blush ? imagen.png.7cd3b8edb8556df37f051be3a8605b34.png

23 hours ago, mexicanget2kill said:

Hi mate, I love your mod. I think the staged sequences as you set them are fantastic. Only isssue is with the red circles that appear in the face of the chararcter when being fucked. Is there a way to remove them? Thats my only issue wwith this mod cause they dont show up as blush but as 2 red circles, very strange... Am I missing some other mod for the right tints? I have LMCC ... Can you point me out in the right direction in order to remove the blush ?

You'll need Nifskope 2.0 and then go into SimplePatch meshes folder. Open everyone in nifskope. Delete the blush tri inside each, save. That will do it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2021 at 2:47 PM, butthead6868 said:

Sorry to ask about it again, but what was that Degenerate Radio thing that the Secret Hentai Stash referred to? Considering its just a texture replacer and not a mod with an esp that adds a radio, I wasn't sure what it was for.

It was a radio station of nightcore remixes and stuff. It was a special bonus prize for those who figured out my shitty password puzzle, lol. Anyway, it's not a thing anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/12/2021 at 12:46 AM, DefinitelyNotStaticPhobia2 said:

Ah, how could I forget. Well, good news for anyone who checks back on this this thread. Here's the best degenerate magazine replacer ever made at, 100% complete status!

Hentai Secret Stash - 100% Complete!

I changed a few of the hair magazines, fixed a couple more. But this is all vanilla magazines complete. I saved the best for last!

Also, I'll post a hotfix for Simple Patch later, so that it at least works as advertised. No more broken deathclaw and alignment issues.

this link seems to be dead as well... is there any way i could convince you to upload it again?

• 1 month later...
On 4/20/2021 at 7:18 AM, Statick16 said:

this link seems to be dead as well... is there any way i could convince you to upload it again?

Sorry all, I don't have Fallout 4 files anymore. However there were like 120 downloads before I closed the account. If one of you send me it. I'll repost it as a LL download. Or feel free to post it yourself as I don't come here too often any longer.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Are the FusionGirl Morph+ files available for download anywhere else?  They are missing from the LL download page for some reason.  I still have my copy, but I wanted to work on an ancillary mod requiring FGM+, and I can't in good conscience craft something that requires a deleted mod.

Yes, right here. I mean, the "Simple Patch Final" file has it.

• 4 months later...

The CSL tweak change to dropped items being destroyed instead is the only thing making me cautious about trying these tweaks. If I go back into the MCM and toggle that back to dropped instead of destroyed, will it prevent the items from being removed from my inventory and sent to the traders?

Also... what changes do the Raider Pet tweaks make? And are these tweaks (being old now I guess) compatible with newer versions of their respective mods?

1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

The CSL tweak change to dropped items being destroyed instead is the only thing making me cautious about trying these tweaks. If I go back into the MCM and toggle that back to dropped instead of destroyed, will it prevent the items from being removed from my inventory and sent to the traders?

Also... what changes do the Raider Pet tweaks make? And are these tweaks (being old now I guess) compatible with newer versions of their respective mods?

Raider Pet Tweaks is definitely still compatible, since Raider Pet hasn't gotten a new release in over 2 years. Violate, Family Planning Enhanced, and Combat Strip Lite have gotten more recent updates so the patches for those have a good probability of no longer being viable (they may undo some new features, or just flat break things).

As for what RPT alters: you get fed/hydrated by most raider encounters, which drugs they dose you with has changed, dialog with your captors has changed allowing you to also prostitute yourself for a (small) income, it no longer turns the entire Commonwealth non-hostile when you're unarmed, the sex scenes last much longer (something like 3 minutes, I think?), Toxic Raider Armor and Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings are swapped out for different clothing/jewelry, there's an increased chance the bomb in your collar will fizzle out if the timer expires, probably more but I forget what exactly as StaticPhobla also didn't seem to recall everything that had changed.

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

Raider Pet Tweaks is definitely still compatible, since Raider Pet hasn't gotten a new release in over 2 years. Violate, Family Planning Enhanced, and Combat Strip Lite have gotten more recent updates so the patches for those have a good probability of no longer being viable (they may undo some new features, or just flat break things).

As for what RPT alters: you get fed/hydrated by most raider encounters, which drugs they dose you with has changed, dialog with your captors has changed allowing you to also prostitute yourself for a (small) income, it no longer turns the entire Commonwealth non-hostile when you're unarmed, the sex scenes last much longer (something like 3 minutes, I think?), Toxic Raider Armor and Lord Escobar's Moddable Piercings are swapped out for different clothing/jewelry, there's an increased chance the bomb in your collar will fizzle out if the timer expires, probably more but I forget what exactly as StaticPhobla also didn't seem to recall everything that had changed.

Ah, shame about the tweaks for CSL and Violate probably not working. Yeah, I'm specifically having the CSL invunerability option not staying turned on with the tweak. Guess I'll have to go back to the original scripts. Lol vaultbait can you tell I'm constantly playing around with like every single Fallout 4 LL mod right now? xD

14 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

Ah, shame about the tweaks for CSL and Violate probably not working. Yeah, I'm specifically having the CSL invunerability option not staying turned on with the tweak. Guess I'll have to go back to the original scripts. Lol vaultbait can you tell I'm constantly playing around with like every single Fallout 4 LL mod right now? xD

If you're looking for an alternative to CSL, you might check out Vulnerability. I haven't tried it, but it seems to want to cover some of CSL's features and work more like StaticPhobia's tweaked patch for it, I think.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

If you're looking for an alternative to CSL, you might check out Vulnerability. I haven't tried it, but it seems to want to cover some of CSL's features and work more like StaticPhobia's tweaked patch for it, I think.

If i understand it correctly, the question here is whether mods are taking into account the information generated by vulnerability, given that it is a framework and does nothing by itself, other than the stripping and morfing I am wrong?

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, Gamaramdi said:

If i understand it correctly, the question here is whether mods are taking into account the information generated by vulnerability, given that it is a framework and does nothing by itself, other than the stripping and morfing I am wrong?

No, it was about alternatives to StaticPhobia's (now outdated) patch which altered Combat Strip Lite to completely destroy or send clothing and armor items to merchants upon being struck by enemies.

Edit: I should clarify, the patch also made it so you could more consistently manage to get all your clothing and armor knocked off before taking health damage or surrendering to your attackers.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 years later...