1 hour ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

my game keeps crashing when i put newest version on the 2.0 not sure why

Does it happen on new game? After you know the answer, see.. Crash on loading a save, no crash starting a new game, if that matches your case.

If its not your case, need to know WHEN the CTD occurs

1. before the first skyrim menu even shows up?... most likely missing a requirement, or other install mistake CTD scenarios
  2. When you attempt to load a save?
  3. After loading the save, and you do something in game? What is the something?
Edited by VirginMarie
2 hours ago, drgnbzfan84 said:

its during loading but all previous versions work plus iam trying to fix expressions when i first got mod it looked good when her mind is broken but now cannot seem to get ger expressions anymore 

if your problem is a corrupt save like I expect, the fact that previous versions worked does not matter. You've made changes, that's where corrupt saves come from, and thus you need to start a new game in that scenario. Its all about the Golden Rule.

You've not said if starting a new game also crashes. That's key to know. If starting a new game does NOT crash, this proves a corrupt save.

"During loading", is not descriptive enough to define if its 1 or 2 above.

My guess is that you are trying to avoid starting a new game, but have Installed Toys for the first time, which requires a new game. 

Corrupt save most likely is also the cause of your expressions problem.

If you still have problems with Expressions after solving your crash, use this... Expressions not working

• 2 months later...

Is there any way to disable most toys features while still having this mod not break? Cool mod, but I really do not dig toys mechanics, wish I could have it alongside baka defeat but they really don't play ball that nicely, sex mini game is eh, if not then is 0.1.7 version still standalone without toys required? I was able to turn off some rousing stuff but not toys basically taking over a lot of scenes and I think rousing was still active just some parts of it were turned off. I'm asking here as it relates directly to me wanting to run this mod and I don't wanna go into the toys thread only to shit on it and be negative, I think it's all impressive stuff, it just happens to not be my cup of tea.

Edit: also I'm on LE if that matters.

Edited by Karkhel
14 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Is there any way to disable most toys features while still having this mod not break? Cool mod, but I really do not dig toys mechanics, wish I could have it alongside baka defeat but they really don't play ball that nicely, sex mini game is eh, if not then is 0.1.7 version still standalone without toys required? I was able to turn off some rousing stuff but not toys basically taking over a lot of scenes and I think rousing was still active just some parts of it were turned off. I'm asking here as it relates directly to me wanting to run this mod and I don't wanna go into the toys thread only to shit on it and be negative, I think it's all impressive stuff, it just happens to not be my cup of tea.

Edit: also I'm on LE if that matters.

Give me your top 2 things you want turned off in Toys, and I can tell you if there's a way. If we can cover the top 2 and there's more, maybe we follow-up on them too, but would rather focus on what's important first.

2 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Give me your top 2 things you want turned off in Toys, and I can tell you if there's a way. If we can cover the top 2 and there's more, maybe we follow-up on them too, but would rather focus on what's important first.

Can I turn off whole sex mini game? I much rather prefer old version of that that comes from I forget which mod (was it base sexlab that has m1 and m2 as controls? either way something else already did similar thing adequatly without focusing on stuff I don't care about) but basically not really into having bonuses or penalties depending on simultanious orgasms etc, just doesn't really fit the type of gameplay I want.
Second is kinda linked to that, I just want other mods to handle most usual scenes, in particular baka mods work pretty nicely together and baka defeat I especially like, so I guess I would be content with toys handling toys specific events caused either by toys themselves or mods that use it, in this case Whorecrux, I guess converting gems through males I'm assuming leads to a toys sex scene? Sorry I'm terrible at explaining things, to put it more plainly mini game or rather the focus of it and sex scenes themselves not playing ball that well with other mods, if I could just easily turn off entire parts, like I noticed there are scenes linked in the mod menu, if I just unregister everything will that get me any closer to what I want?

And again I really didn't mean for this to sound like I'm shitting on a mod, it's just different feel of it than baka or sexlab survival (and they aren't exactly competing directly, just some baka mods don't jive that well with toys, but they fit SL survival really well), I definitely prefer more dark mods at least up to a point, no gore or executions.

2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Can I turn off whole sex mini game? I much rather prefer old version of that that comes from I forget which mod (was it base sexlab that has m1 and m2 as controls? either way something else already did similar thing adequatly without focusing on stuff I don't care about) but basically not really into having bonuses or penalties depending on simultanious orgasms etc, just doesn't really fit the type of gameplay I want.

Mini game, I think, means.... the option to use the Toys Denial and Caress hotkeys. 

A mod might need you to have a simultaneous orgasm, but whorecrux does not require it. I know this because Whorecrux does not use Toys Love Scenes... it uses Sexlab. If you are using SLSO with SL, well... what's what whorecrux still uses.

2 hours ago, Karkhel said:

Second is kinda linked to that, I just want other mods to handle most usual scenes, in particular baka mods work pretty nicely together and baka defeat I especially like, so I guess I would be content with toys handling toys specific events caused either by toys themselves or mods that use it, in this case Whorecrux, I guess converting gems through males I'm assuming leads to a toys sex scene? 

None of the mods you mention are using Toys Love Scenes. If Toys is installed, they all use SL Love scenes still. That includes Whorecrux.

If you think that Toys&Love somehow takes over... well.. it does not. It does not touch a thing at all.

Toys Denial hotkey can be used in SL scenes. You can turn that off....  Toys MCM... Rousing & Denial tab... Use Denial in SL Scenes... toggle it off

• If you wear toys from Toys mods... you will get Rousing, and spontaneous orgasms... if you don't wear toys... this will not happen.
    • Don't want to even see the Rousing Bar?... set it's opacity to zero in the MCM (makes it invisible)
  • If you install Toys Quest mods, that use the Love Scenes, you will get the Toys Love Scenes. If you don't, then no Toys Love Scenes for you! Unless you manually start them in the Toys MCM

So In conclusion, nothing you are trying to "turn off", is on, with exception to the "Use Denial in SL Scenes" option mentioned above

There is nothing else you need to turn off. This was easy :D .

Maybe some day you WILL use a Toys Mod that is using Toys Love Scenes. But for now, it should not be an issue for you, it would be there but not in use.

Whorecrux was integrated with Toys before Love Scenes existed. It has a Toys collar that is a feature you don't need to use. It is integrated with events such as orgasm/climax in Toys, but this matters only if you use other Toys Content Mods... the author can explain better than I.

Edited by VirginMarie

Hey thanks a lot for the clarification, I completely misunderstood the Sexlab rousing setting, I thought it would somehow still have the same rules just read Sexlab's own excitement levels. This explanation is more than enough. Glad I posted here even if I look like a doofus now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/17/2021 at 5:32 PM, Traianus said:

I'm having a bug(?) with the .2 beta. The mod is fantastic and is working great, except the menu option for turning off exp. and price debuffs is greyed out and can't be changed. The rest of the MCM is working fine, so I don't really have any idea why it would just be that one section that isn't working.

Was this ever solved? I am having the same issue (plus the debug screen) on LE.

On 7/12/2022 at 8:40 AM, Jalko45 said:

Was this ever solved? I am having the same issue (plus the debug screen) on LE.

I'll take a look when I can. Shouldn't be long now, I've had a lot going on but expect to have a bit more time for modding in a few weeks time going forward and I'm looking forward to it. Massive update is coming and I also have a conversion for Radiant Prostitution I'll be releasing. The next release will not require SL and I will probably make a new upload for it, I'll debug any small issues on this version before I release that.

11 hours ago, leesjig said:

What would it do to the npc/follower after inserting it?

Probably just add it to inventory and provide passive buffs.

Since they are powerful items lorewise, could even cause nearby npcs to fight over it (like The One Ring). Maybe it emits a mayhem aura? 

• 1 month later...

I like this Rose whorecrux collar.  

Spoiler

2060441824_Screenshot(160).png.1fdcaa8b7e01ffba42b24774d567fe66.png

Hello Bratty Cheeks, could you make more toys built with whorecrux gems.  Like go to a forge to build you own whorecrux gem toys.  And with the morphing mechanic you already have in place...build toys that go in the ass that would morph the ass larger over time, or nipple toys that morph the breast larger over time.  Then once you remove the toy the ass or breast reverse back to normal size.  Also the toys could give off light, or electricity for extreme arousal effects.  Just some interesting ideas for toys made from whorecrux gems, Thanks...

• 4 weeks later...

why does this need toys? I really would rather avoid more frameworks and stuff, my game is usually barely hanging on by a thread to begin with (even vanilla skyrim lets be honest)

just also the toys dont fit the game, it all modern stuff

Edited by FovI
26 minutes ago, FovI said:

why does this need toys? I really would rather avoid more frameworks and stuff, my game is usually barely hanging on by a thread to begin with (even vanilla skyrim lets be honest)

just also the toys dont fit the game, it all modern stuff

Can't speak for the author and answer your main question but...

... where does this "all modern" idea come from? It's far from true. Hate to see anyone's initial perception being that since I myself hate modern non-lore friendly stuff in the game.

The Insignia toy box is one of 3 that come with Toys... this might be considered slightly modern-ish just due to color scheme. But the 2 other toy boxes are "Ancient" and "Chaotic". They are mostly from Heretical and Zaz. Both the opposite of modern and that's 2/3rds of what comes with Toys. Then if you install the Classic Toy Box, which is the largest, that's all the basics of original DD author, and without the modern latex DD things.

Edited by VirginMarie
On 9/19/2022 at 3:49 AM, VirginMarie said:

... where does this "all modern" idea come from? It's far from true. Hate to see anyone's initial perception being that since I myself hate modern non-lore friendly stuff in the game.

The Insignia toy box is one of 3 that come with Toys... this might be considered slightly modern-ish just due to color scheme. But the 2 other toy boxes are "Ancient" and "Chaotic". They are mostly from Heretical and Zaz. Both the opposite of modern and that's 2/3rds of what comes with Toys. Then if you install the Classic Toy Box, which is the largest, that's all the basics of original DD author, and without the modern latex DD things.

no not everything ofcourse but it is in there, i appreciate there are mod for everyone out there but i personally would like to have the least amount of mods forced on me as possible, and it just seems so unnecessary (also theres just some features that i dont really want or need i my game). Its not a critique of the toys mod more for this mod's requirements, so yeah i was mostly just annoyed at this mod lol

Edited by FovI

It would be nice if Whorecrux had a few more settings available to tweak how it worked. In particular, the amount of resources required to convert Whorecruxes seems like it's intended for a normal, "resource rich" Skyrim playthrough. For example, the dialogues with men to convert Amethyst Whorecruxes to Rose seem to require 500-2000(!!) septims, for a single Whorecrux. For comparison, working as a prostitute in Radiant Prostitution generates something like 50-100g (your cut), and at the moment in my game that's one of the better ways to make money.

Another way to combat this problem would be to allow more ways to convert the gem, or even just requesting alternative payment methods with the men. Maybe you could use the "consequences" of other mods' sex acts (e.g. prostitution) to convert the gems yourself, with perhaps a slight risk of consequences if you get caught doing so.

It seems like the intention was to make this mod a gold sink, so you're supposed to build up resources while not cursed, then spend them when you get cursed. But I already have a bunch of gold sinks, so I never have any money to begin with when I get cursed; and if I had a bunch of resources, I'd be far less likely to get cursed in the first place (less prostitution, easier to pay devious follower, etc.).

The result is that the curse feels really binary. Either you have a bunch of money and it's easy to buy your way out quickly, or you don't have any money, the curse makes you worse at getting money, and you're screwed.

On 9/18/2022 at 9:49 PM, VirginMarie said:

I think the main thing that's divisive about Toys is how ambitious of a project it is. My understanding is that Toys is seeking to potentially replace all of the following mod frameworks, and more:

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Animation Loader

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Separate Orgasms

Apropos

Devious Devices

I think there's a lot of merit to trying to integrate all of these disparate frameworks into a single one that makes all the components work well together. And to do that, while at the same time playing nice with those other frameworks, is really impressive. But since those other mods have a lot of inertia behind them, most people already have several of them in their load order, so adding something that seems redundant with them just as a dependency for one mod is a tough pill to swallow. And, at least for now, Toys *can't* fully replace them as a dependency. But maybe that will change in the future?

6 hours ago, anyway ayway said:

I think the main thing that's divisive about Toys is how ambitious of a project it is. My understanding is that Toys is seeking to potentially replace all of the following mod frameworks, and more:

Sexlab Framework

Sexlab Animation Loader

Sexlab Aroused

Sexlab Separate Orgasms

Apropos

Devious Devices

I think there's a lot of merit to trying to integrate all of these disparate frameworks into a single one that makes all the components work well together. And to do that, while at the same time playing nice with those other frameworks, is really impressive. But since those other mods have a lot of inertia behind them, most people already have several of them in their load order, so adding something that seems redundant with them just as a dependency for one mod is a tough pill to swallow. And, at least for now, Toys *can't* fully replace them as a dependency. But maybe that will change in the future?

Yes exactly.

Any easy way to change the prices on conversion? Or at least disable the higher ones? I imagine just deleting scripts for the expensive ones would cause trouble in game. What if I deleted that and the associated dialogue in xedit?

Edit: In xedit looking at the dialogue options I noticed this part 'PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].GetItemCount(Gold001 "Gold" [MISC:0000000F]) >= 500.000000 AND' can I just change the value here and call it a day?

Edited by Karkhel