SlaveTats + RaceMenu Overlays | Anuketh Pack #1 - LE / SE

View File

information.png

I decided to try SlaveTats and design some tattoos myself. This mod works for both Legendary Edition (32 bit) and Special Edition (64 bit), but each one has sighly different requirements mentioned below.

This pack includes the following:

• 7 Slave Marks: Bondage, Perfect Slut, Suck Me, Spanked, Dragonwhore, Dragonwhore Alt and Alduin was here.
  • 43 General Tattoos: Bralette, Bralette Alt, Chest Deco, Chest Deco Alt, Pasties 1, Pasties 2, Pubic, Star (Front), Star (Back), Wings, Dawnstar, Falkreath, Markarth, Morthal, Riften, Solitude, Whiterun, Windhelm, Winterhold, Legion, Under Chest Deco 1, Under Chest Deco 2, Under Chest Deco 3, Under Chest Deco 4, Dagger, Garter Belt, Garter (without stockings) and Garter + Stockings with feet option, Face Adornment 1, Face Adornment 2, Face Adornment 3, Face Adornment 4, Face Adornment 5, Ankle Flower, Feet Stars, Tribal Tattoo 1, Tribal Tattoo 2, Tribal Tattoo 3, Tribal Tattoo 4, Tribal Tattoo 5 and Tribal Tattoo 6.

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS FOR LEGENDARY EDITION ADDED - Made by me based on the SE version.

RACEMENU TATTOO OVERLAYS FOR *SPECIAL EDITION ADDED - Made by Testificateguy.

about.png

SlaveTats is a mod that allows the player to add tattoo layers to characters through SkyUI's MCM (Mod Configuration Menu).

You can choose between different options: select tattoos for the player character, select tattoos for NPCs, select the color of the tattoos, make the tattoos glow in the dark, choose between matte and glossy tattoos and much more.

requirements.png

This mod is NOT standalone. That means that it requires other resources in order to work.

Legendary Edition users must install first:

Special Edition users must install first:

Installation (extracted from SlaveTats page):

1. Make sure you have the requirements.

2. Download SlaveTats and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Download this mod and extract it into the Skyrim Data folder.

3. Start Skyrim. You'll have a SlaveTats menu under the SkyUI's MCM.

4. On the Setup tab, select the character you want to apply a tattoo and then click Add/remove tattoos (so the mod will register my tattoo pack).

5. On the Body/Face/Hands/Foot tabs, select a Section and then a specific Pattern of your liking (you'll only need the Body tab for my mod).

6. Pick color, glow and gloss if you like, or leave them with their defaults colors.

7. Exit the MCM and your tattoos will appear in a moment.

credits.png
SlaveTats - murfk

Hold Capital Symbol Vectors - Polykobus and AlcoholSwabs

Vortec and Chaimhewast for helping me with the recolor problem

Testificateguy for converting the tattoos for RaceMenu.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I hope you like this first pack. Since I've added 50 tattoos, this pack is finished. That means that there won't be future updates (at least at the moment) and if they are, won't be to add new tattoos.

Liking and giving me your feedback is a great way to show me your support and is highly appreciated!

I've seen all your comments and I must thank you for the warm welcome this pack has received in the community. Surely I will make more packs in the near future. If you have any request, I will gladly read it.

I recently made a 1554965480479?e=2159024400&v=beta&t=yHkxGWGZJzum0gARHrER18tyTxLe8r8RkS0UxD31Qo8Ko-Fi page for those people who asked. Again, thank you so much ?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, SKYUI, JCONTAINERS, RACEMENU, SLAVETATS
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

35 minutes ago, chapaevcsv said:

Why there is a stormcloak logo but not The Imperial hmm??

Stormcloak propaganda! I didn't think about it, but now I realize the Stormcloaks took the Windhelm banner to represent the rebellion ?  Don't worry, I'll add an Imperial one just in case.

38 minutes ago, chapaevcsv said:

btw i'd perfer smaller ones on a buttcheek

You sir just gave me an amazing idea.

1 hour ago, Vortec said:

but for some reason it's not showing up in Slavetats

Did you click the option Add/remove tattoos in SlaveTats MCM? It should register my tattoos ^^

1 hour ago, Vortec said:

I'd love to see more Stockings

I'm planning to add legs tattoos in the future :) 

Yeeesssss, MORE Stockings, I love it.  As an aside, does anyone know if there's and way to add more colours-more colour options in Slavetats, pretty limited and clunky as how it's done.

I really like your work Anuketh wish I could "like" for every update :) 

These are wonderful thanks for this. If your thinking of possible new designs I think the tribal look that you have going for the under-boobs would look great to have a matching variant in your lower back to butt (tramp stamp area) . Maybe some that reach around to the hip is a good look too. Keep up the good work!

1 hour ago, Vortec said:

Yeeesssss, MORE Stockings, I love it.  As an aside, does anyone know if there's and way to add more colours-more colour options in Slavetats, pretty limited and clunky as how it's done.

I really like your work Anuketh wish I could "like" for every update :) 

Thank you sooo much @Vortec! Sadly I don't know how to add more colours, wish I could help you with that ?

33 minutes ago, skyrim482 said:

These are wonderful thanks for this. If your thinking of possible new designs I think the tribal look that you have going for the under-boobs would look great to have a matching variant in your lower back to butt (tramp stamp area) . Maybe some that reach around to the hip is a good look too. Keep up the good work!

My pleasure, @skyrim482! I have tribal designs in my to-do list, surely I'll add some in the next update ^^

2 hours ago, parashok said:

Hey. In my humble opinion, a tattoo in the Norwegian style, runes, on the wrists, arms would look good. Something like this.

YES! I love them. Surely will be added on the next pack.

Thank you for the fantastic resources ?

4 hours ago, Crota said:

Is there something I did wrong?

Maybe MO didn't know where to put the textures folder. I don't use MO myself, so I recommend manual installation.

When you extract the zip file you get the textures folder and that folder should be moved inside your Skyrim/Data directory.

44 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Sad your leaving this Mod

Not leaving! I think 50 files are enough for the first pack. I'm already working on the next, but due to the incoming holidays I don't know if I will be able to upload it before new year ?

46 minutes ago, Vortec said:

The stockings are seamless, first time I've seen the leg and feet without seams

There are small mismatches on inner part of the legs, but I tried to minimize them as much as possible. I thought I'd never finish that one ?