12 hours ago, steelmagpie said:

I can't seem to get the tats to show in SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2. which is the only version I can get working in LE..  In which there is no add/remove option.  Any suggestions?  

Have you check in Body/General Tats?

@Anuketh

I tried V1.3 but cannot seem to change Tats color.  All color selection result in black tats only.

Is it intend or I need some adjustment?

On 12/19/2020 at 2:14 PM, TnTTnT said:

All color selection result in black tats only.

Is it intend or I need some adjustment?

Intended. The tats are black by default, so when I tried to apply a color, I only see it black because is the predominant color, or so I thought.

I tried a white version of all my tattoos to mix with the colors but the tats stayed white.

I don't really know how the recoloring works, how the colors mix with the base tattoo or if they mix at all. I left them as "default" black in the end to avoid headaches, but I will keep trying to figure it out ^^

*Edit: Now all of them are recolorable.

45 minutes ago, Anuketh said:

Intended. The tats are black by default, so when I tried to apply a color, I only see it black because is the predominant color, or so I thought.

I tried a white version of all my tattoos to mix with the colors but the tats stayed white.

I don't really know how the recoloring works, how the colors mix with the base tattoo or if they mix at all. I left them as "default" black in the end to avoid headaches, but I will keep trying to figure it out ^^

Maybe look into the other stocking Mod and see how they did it?.  Although not directed at you , but I wish that Slavetats have more colouring choices though.

1 hour ago, Anuketh said:

I think if you were to replace the black with a gray, it would make them recolorable. Poking at SLUTS Redux's recolorable livery, I'm seeing it using #555455 and #525152; poking at YPS Fashion's nail polish textures, I'm seeing #444544.

8 hours ago, Vortec said:

Maybe look into the other stocking Mod and see how they did it?

Yup, I'll look into that ^^

7 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

Poking at SLUTS Redux's recolorable livery, I'm seeing it using #555455 and #525152; poking at YPS Fashion's nail polish textures, I'm seeing #444544.

I should try grayish colors instead of black ones then, thank you ?

* EDIT: The new recolor version has been uploaded and  IT WORKS 

@Vortec and @chaimhewast thank you again for the helping hand, I'll add you to the credits list right away.

On 12/19/2020 at 1:44 AM, steelmagpie said:

I can't seem to get the tats to show in SlaveTats-1.3.0-beta-2. which is the only version I can get working in LE..  In which there is no add/remove option.  Any suggestions?  

They do look good and I would love to add them game..  Thanks for any help in advance.

The add/remove option seems a new feature in the latest versions. But in older versions tattoo packs could be used too, so there should be no problem.

I think the only difference with the beta version is that everytime you want to register a new tattoo pack (like for example this one) you'll have to close your game and then open it again so the json file gets loaded or updated correctly if that's the case.

Since this tattoo pack won't have more additions nor updates, at least in the near future, I can assure you you won't need to close and reopen your game for this mod once you've installed it once.

And thank you for the compliment ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, JanuszPawlacz2137 said:

I just wanted to tell that after Installing the pack correctly the SlaveTats MCM doesn't register the pack at all. Maby there is a problem with the mod or sthn?

I just tried the mod in a new fresh install and everything works right.

It's odd that this mod has issues, since it's purely all textures except for the json file that lets SlaveTats read them.

Can you answer some questions so that I can better understand the problem?

1. What do you mean by not registering the pack at all? Did you try other Tattoo Packs? Did they register correctly?
  2. The tattoos are below the default sections (General and Slave Marks), did you check them?
  3. Did you install the mod manually to check if it was installed correctly? The textures folder should go inside the Skyrim/Data folder.
  4. Do you have the requirements installed (JContainers/Racemenu)?
  5. Do you use the latest version of SlaveTats?

Although some sound obvious, these questions are really important. I will do my best to help you solve the issue :) 

17 hours ago, Anuketh said:

Can you answer some questions so that I can better understand the problem?

1. What do you mean by not registering the pack at all? Did you try other Tattoo Packs? Did they register correctly?
  2. The tattoos are below the default sections (General and Slave Marks), did you check them?
  3. Did you install the mod manually to check if it was installed correctly? The textures folder should go inside the Skyrim/Data folder.
  4. Do you have the requirements installed (JContainers/Racemenu)?
  5. Do you use the latest version of SlaveTats?

Although some sound obvious, these questions are really important. I will do my best to help you solve the issue :) 

Sorry for the late reply, but here they are:

1. Yes, other packs work just fine and register correctly in the MCM. By registering I mean that I am able to choose them in the SlaveTats MCM(mod configuration menu).
  2. Yes I did, but they aren't there.
  3. I used a mod menager. It was installed correctly, all filles are in the right directories.
  4. Yes I have .
  5. Yes, I am on the latest SE version.
7 hours ago, JanuszPawlacz2137 said:

Sorry for the late reply, but here they are:

1. Yes, other packs work just fine and register correctly in the MCM. By registering I mean that I am able to choose them in the SlaveTats MCM(mod configuration menu).
  2. Yes I did, but they aren't there.
  3. I used a mod menager. It was installed correctly, all filles are in the right directories.
  4. Yes I have .
  5. Yes, I am on the latest SE version.

So you don't have the Bralette, Chest Deco, Tribal, etc. tattoos, right? Maybe there is a tattoo registration limit?

The only file that could be causing that problem is the json file, but I checked it twice following the step-by-step tutorial on the SlaveTats page and there are no errors. The texture path is correct and the sections as well.

The only possible solution that comes to mind is to just try this tattoo pack on a fresh new install. I must say that this is the only pack I have installed so it works like a charm on my end.

• 3 weeks later...

These are absolutely gorgeous but this pack doesn't show up for me in game at all. Half of the second pack does, but not even all of those do either. I have all the requirements, even uninstalled and reinstalled slavetats, the requirements and these packs in case it was an error, also deleted some other packs in case it was a space issue. Still didn't fix a thing. I guess I'm in the unlucky minority! Someday I hope I can get it to work bc I love these but for now no tats for me :(

EDIT: in case any of you are as dumb as I am, this doesn't show up under "Anuketh", it shows up under "General" and "Slave Marks" lmao. I have them working in game bc I didn't realize they were under a different category. Thanks for the wonderful tats!

5 hours ago, Tuvalu said:

this doesn't show up under "Anuketh", it shows up under "General" and "Slave Marks"

Yes! I stated it on the description but I think there is already too much text.

Since it was my first tattoo pack, I didn't know I could create more categories. I will update the mod to avoid possible issues like this one.

I'm so glad it wasn't a real issue after all ?

Thank you and sorry for all the mess!

• 4 weeks later...

hey love the pack really want it to work, how ever every time I apply them I get a weird pixelated pattern all over body as if the file was corrupted, will provide screenshots if needed. Any ideas? using slave tats 1.2.3, racemenu 3-4-5, the skin from the botox page,, and all other requirements as directed, on skyrim LE,  and manual installation. 

After years I finally found slavetats packs (all three of yours) that agree with my taste and have high quality - and I love you for this. ❤️

On top of that, I have a small request.

Can you create a copy of the "Love Bondage (Back)" tats but with "I love cocks"?

Same position is fine. I would absolutely love that! :D

I'd normally do small changes like these myself, but I've got no clue how to work with dds-files and dont have your lovely fonts. :P

1 hour ago, rangnarmoder said:

I get a weird pixelated pattern all over body as if the file was corrupted

Sorry for that. Download the latest update and overwrite everything, it should be fixed now ?

49 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

After years I finally found slavetats packs (all three of yours) that agree with my taste and have high quality - and I love you for this.

Thank you so much! ?

49 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

Can you create a copy of the "Love Bondage (Back)" tats but with "I love cocks"?

Already added ~

40 minutes ago, King-Crimson said:

This happens with all tats in 1.5, 1.4 worked perfectly fine.

And I noticed some few tats from pack 2 and 3 having this as well.

I must be doing something wrong when saving the dds textures. I expected that since I've never worked with dds textures before ?

The fix is really simple, saving again the dds file but with the correct format.

I'll ask in the forums. Hope I can fix it soon.

just a hint for the "dunno if it works in LE" regarding to the racemenu espfe version...it wont, LE has no FE Space and cant handle espfe/esl files.

it could regard them as normal esp tho, dunno ive given up on LE a long time ago.^^

But Thx anyways for making them, much appreciated. :)

They are going straight into the load order (not to mention your eslified followerpacks. ;)

16 hours ago, onkalabonka said:

just a hint for the "dunno if it works in LE" regarding to the racemenu espfe version...it wont, LE has no FE Space and cant handle espfe/esl files.

it could regard them as normal esp tho, dunno ive given up on LE a long time ago.^^

Yeah, I don't know if saving again the esp on the CK will reconvert the ESL to ESP. I'll make a LE version myself when I learn how to make Tattoos Overlays for RaceMenu ?

*Edit: Done for LE version. Now it's safe to download.

16 hours ago, onkalabonka said:

But Thx anyways for making them, much appreciated. :)

They are going straight into the load order (not to mention your eslified followerpacks. ;)

Thank you for the nice feedback! ?