7 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

Greetings! Tell me, is the body in the screenshots different from the standard one (in my opinion it's Đ¡Đ’Đ’Đ•)? 

Hello! 

The body I used in the screenshots is CBBE indeed. I made this first pack with CBBE body in mind, so if you use another one (UNP) there might be some minor mismatches in some tattoos (only those who work in the breast area, they won't look in the same position as in the screenshots). I plan to add extra tattoos fitted for UNP body base in the future.

If you're already using CBBE you won't see any mismatching at all.

On 2/25/2021 at 12:23 AM, Anuketh said:

Hello! 

The body I used in the screenshots is CBBE indeed. I made this first pack with CBBE body in mind, so if you use another one (UNP) there might be some minor mismatches in some tattoos (only those who work in the breast area, they won't look in the same position as in the screenshots). I plan to add extra tattoos fitted for UNP body base in the future.

If you're already using CBBE you won't see any mismatching at all.

Thank you, I understood (I thought that your CBBE is different from the vanilla version, because the legs seem to be more slender than here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2666
Realized that I was wrong). 

3 hours ago, Taloren3000 said:

I thought that your CBBE is different from the vanilla version, because the legs seem to be more slender

Yes, I used a custom preset I made on bodyslide, but the CBBE base is the same, so there's no problem! ?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, shiningfang said:

any chance adding more variant to stocking?

I'll see what I can do. Since this pack is finished, I'll upload the stockings on the latest tattoo pack when I finish them :)

Spoiler

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Noob-esque question:

Often when I adjust things in slavetats (or rapetats) some of my character's skin texture change to a featureless pale lavender sort of colour. I'm guessing some sort of texture cache is filled up somewhere or something. Is there a setting somewhere I can adjust to prevent that from happening? I think I should have enough GPU/ CPU/ RAM on my machine to handle it.

Thanks!

(I'm on SE, BTW)

Edited by Anunya

Hello @Anunya! Thank you for reporting this issue.

On 10/28/2021 at 7:20 AM, Anunya said:

some of my character's skin texture change to a featureless pale lavender sort of colour

Does it happen when applying specific tattoos? Or does this happen randomly?

On 10/30/2021 at 7:32 AM, Anuketh said:

Hello @Anunya! Thank you for reporting this issue.

Does it happen when applying specific tattoos? Or does this happen randomly?

Hi @Anuketh - thank you for responding :)

Not to my recollection. I was just messing around in the MCM... I think mostly trying out a couple of the default tats that come with slave tats.

It also sometimes show up during Sex Lab scenes, I'm guessing because dirt or various sex effects are being applied via slave tats.

Edited by Anunya
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2022 at 1:07 PM, avekade said:

Hello. I installed all of needed mods but my character looks like this after applying the tattoos. Any help?

Sorry to see that! I'm assuming you're playing on LE, right? The good news is there's nothing wrong on your installation.

The bad news is that the LE textures I uploaded are corrupted and I can't fix it right now.

Right now the only thing you can do (sorry) is using an online DDS conversor and see if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2022 at 2:21 AM, Anuketh said:

Sorry to see that! I'm assuming you're playing on LE, right? The good news is there's nothing wrong on your installation.

The bad news is that the LE textures I uploaded are corrupted and I can't fix it right now.

Right now the only thing you can do (sorry) is using an online DDS conversor and see if that works.

It works but.....skin texture loss

Tattoos show normally but skin became all dark or white 

Did you know how to avoid that?

Thanks a lot for your excellent art.

• 5 months later...
On 8/8/2022 at 3:00 AM, zarza said:

Will there be a possibility of having the tattoos only for racemenu, without the need to install the slavetag?

There's one already! Download any of the two files that doesn't contain the SlaveTats word on it the [SE] version is for Special Edition and the [LE] version is for Oldrim (Legendary Edition) and you're good to go :) 

2 hours ago, Anuketh said:

There's one already! Download any of the two files that doesn't contain the SlaveTats word on it the [SE] version is for Special Edition and the [LE] version is for Oldrim (Legendary Edition) and you're good to go :) 

thanks, haha sorry for the silly question

Do you plan to get more packages or maybe a package that has all of them?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 AM, zarza said:

thanks, haha sorry for the silly question

Not silly at all, all questions are welcome :)

On 8/12/2022 at 2:55 AM, zarza said:

Do you plan to get more packages or maybe a package that has all of them?

I recently gave permissions to @Seristic to merge my packs into a single mod called SlaveTats AIO Installer. Currently, I don't have plans to merge them myself.