2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

There is not.  However, the mod is careful to never give you two time-sensitive events at the same time.  In your example, only Pony Express has a meaningful time limit.  Prostitution has no time limit, and the treasure event gives you a week.  It might seem like a lot, but realistically a player should be able to complete all of these without difficulty.

Hi!

Thank you for the answer and information! For some reason I was under the impression that I had 24 hours to complete the Prostitution, and with that deadline in mind, I was juggling completing that and the Pony Express, then leave in time to do the Treasure event. I had already spent a few days in town after receiving the Treasure Event - so I kind of brought that one down on myself. >.<

Cheers!

Damn, there is so much content in mod right now, but for like 5 days of playing i'm only get bring ale/mead, feel pain event, enough action and dance and that's pretty much it, never got any rule event or pony express...etc, playing on SE.

Not sure what's wrong :/  

6 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Damn, there is so much content in mod right now, but for like 5 days of playing i'm only get bring ale/mead, feel pain event, enough action and dance and that's pretty much it, never got any rule event or pony express...etc, playing on SE.

Not sure what's wrong :/  

Increase your submissive score a bit, ask to be of service in inns and certain cities (

Spoiler

Riften, Solitude, Whiterun, and Markarth

).  Although I still couldn't tell you how to activate Lights out...

16 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

As Aldid said, you must raise your score a bit to see more content.  The events you've listed are all basic events for new slaves.  You don't get anything more advanced until you've completed your basic slave training.  In gaming terms, you're still in the "tutorial zone" until your score is at least 20, which should be very very easy to achieve in 5 days.  Many advanced events are limited to towns, and especially cities, so if you're on an extended dungeon crawl you'll see a lot of basic events that can occur anywhere.

I always play with multiple followers, and find it a bit off that while your dom gets to play with you, the others always just have to stand there and watch. Tried to co-op this with Devious followers and have one Lola dom and one Devious dom, but it is hard setting them up without conflicts in events, and there seem to be a few dialogue glitches when both are installed. So DF gets flushed...  :)

I get it if this mod doesn´t have/will not have multiple follower support, but if you do plan to add it then it would be nice with some kind of event were your Dom orders you to service his/her "friends"...

Anyways, I salute you for this masterpiece !!

8 hours ago, spyke123 said:

I always play with multiple followers, and find it a bit off that while your dom gets to play with you, the others always just have to stand there and watch. Tried to co-op this with Devious followers and have one Lola dom and one Devious dom, but it is hard setting them up without conflicts in events, and there seem to be a few dialogue glitches when both are installed. So DF gets flushed...  :)

I get it if this mod doesn´t have/will not have multiple follower support, but if you do plan to add it then it would be nice with some kind of event were your Dom orders you to service his/her "friends"...

Anyways, I salute you for this masterpiece !!

You can fix the dialogue glitches from having both DFC and Lola installed by making a specific dialogue topic from DFC non-blocking. Here's a guide on how to fix that.

9 hours ago, spyke123 said:

I always play with multiple followers, and find it a bit off that while your dom gets to play with you, the others always just have to stand there and watch.

If it helps, the Switch Owner feature on the MCM System tab lets you change which of your followers owns you.  You could rotate control among them each day.

At some point I'd like to add an ability for the owner to sometimes allow another follower to punish you.  I'd envisioned it as a second submissive follower, but anther dominant follower would work too.  For now though I'm working on enhancing and extending the one-on-one relationship with your owner, both in breadth (more variety) and depth (meaningful interactions).  

7 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If it helps, the Switch Owner feature on the MCM System tab lets you change which of your followers owns you.  You could rotate control among them each day.

At some point I'd like to add an ability for the owner to sometimes allow another follower to punish you.  I'd envisioned it as a second submissive follower, but anther dominant follower would work too.  For now though I'm working on enhancing and extending the one-on-one relationship with your owner, both in breadth (more variety) and depth (meaningful interactions).  

Or Both

Hey, I got a quick question, if you wouldn't mind: the mod itself works marvellous, you have my applause...but I'd like to add a custom collar as is described in the MCM. Tried it with the "restrictive" one out of DD, then I remembered that "Leah Lillith Jewellery offers some choices that would fit the bill just marvellously:

image 1

image 2

image 3

image 4

and some more like that. I reinstalled that jewellery mod and copied over the meshes of my desired collar, but no cigar: when selecting "custom collar" what I got was the previously installed restrictive" one out of DD 5.0, now for my question:

Does that "Custom collar" have to be "devious"? Are there any requirements for it? Do I have to add the meshes of it to some other folder perhaps?

My little fashion slave cannot wear such an unelegant thing as a rough iron collar...unless her Mistress orders her as a punishment ;)

Edit: Hey, I got an Idea. This lovely mod would work exceptionally well with integration into YPS devious fashion: the slave is rewarded/punished with a piercing, a nose-ring for instance; or some earrings. The slave is expected to keep well-groomed (within the YPS framework, makeup and haircut), ordered to keep her body hair shaven, or to train wearing heels. If not: "So you want to look like a filthy animal?  Fine then." Cue whipping and ponygirl ot (the expansion) packslave experience... would also work well within the hair punishment thing (that sadly is incompatible with YPS and thus deactivated in my current setup). When you're in a city with a hairdresser mistress orders to get a haircut of the length she desires...bald, mohawk, undercut, you name it. The well-groomed slave gets a fashionable collar from above as a reward that can pass as jewellery and won't attract comment and attack...

2 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

when selecting "custom collar" what I got was the previously installed restrictive" one out of DD 5.0

If you're posting a (presumably) large image, and especially multiple images, it's good to enclose them in a spoiler section (the eye icon on the format bar) so people who don't need to see them don't have to scroll a lot.  The point is moot here since yours are on imgur, which blocks its images from appearing on this site.  Apparently we're dastardly evil people here.  The images aren't necessary anyway.

You should place the collar meshes in Data\Meshes\Devious\Lola and rename them according to the instructions found in that folder.  If you use a mod manager, I suggest putting the meshes right in your game's Data folder rather than somewhere that's supposed to look like the real Data folder.

That's all you have to do, though for the textures to work they should be referenced in the mesh (most collars do this, and even if one doesn't you'd see the right mesh but it would be purple).  The mod handles making the collar "devious".  You just supply the meshes.  You can use meshes from a non-devious collar.

Devious Devices doesn't do well when you have more than one type of item (such as collars) in your inventory when you equip one.  When you ask for a new collar, it's okay to be wearing the one that you'll be swapping out, but you shouldn't have any other loose collars in your inventory.  Try dumping any that you have.

If that doesn't work, you might have a hidden collar stuck in there.  As a test, do "player.removeallitems", then ask for a new collar.  If that works, you have at least one hidden collar in inventory that's interfering.

YPS was suggested a few pages back.  Suggestions are always welcome, but YPS is not my thing, and I don't use it.  I've only read the mod description page.  As I said then, if someone would like to research how to do an integration and come up with an implementation plan, then it would be a bit more likely to happen.  I'm not trying to be jerk about it, but understand that it's content I'd have to work on but never use, and I lack the familiarity with what it does to test it properly even if I had it set up.

Version 2.0.3

Added:  Custom Secret Confessions

Spoiler

After installing, look in your Data\Interface\Lola folder (or the equivalent in your mod manager) for instructions.

You will be able to optionally provide 6 custom confessions in a json file.  If enabled, your owner might select one of these per event, as one of the two things that you have to admit to townspeople.  Your owner will refer to these as your "secrets", things you'd really prefer that people not know about you.

The topics for your dark secrets are Ashamed, Depraved, Dreams, Embarrassed, Fantasy, and Perversion.  The topic labels are fixed, but you can enter whatever text you want.  Examples:

Ashamed:  "I can't sleep if I'm not wearing a butt plug."
Depraved:  "I like being a whore: have sex all day long, and get paid for it!"
Dreams:  "In my dreams, my breasts/cock are/is much larger.  HUGE!"
Embarrassed:  "My vibrating plug activated in the palace; I couldn't help cumming."
Fantasy:  "I hope Mistress will present me to Jarl Elisif as a gift for the night."
Perversion:  "I like to be bound & gagged during sex.  I have the best orgasms!"

You can enter any text you like, but the topics are designed to work in pairs:

- Ashamed is something you do, or did, that you'd prefer to keep secret; Embarrassed is something that happened to you.

- Depraved is something dirty, naughty, or mischievous that you like to do; Perversion is something you like done to you.

- Dreams are actual sleeping dreams; Fantasy is a waking daydream that you think about.

When assigning you a custom confession, your owner will say something like "I want you to tell about that thing you're ashamed of", or "Tell about that depraved thing you do".  When you talk to the NPC, all 6 custom confessions will appear (just as you have 6 choices with the normal confessions) and you will have to say the right one.

Since you can enter whatever you want, you can turn things around.  For example, if your character isn't ashamed of anything, your "ashamed" topic could be "I can only fit two cocks in my mouth at once".  Whatever you say, the listener will react as if it was shocking.

Added:  Humiliation Debuff

Spoiler

- When you're publicly humiliated, you can receive a speech debuff.
- The setting is on the MCM Roleplay page.  The default is level 2.  If you don't want it, you must turn it off.
- The debuff at higher humiliation levels gradually decays, so you won't have a large debuff for the entire duration.
- Humiliating events:  Confessions, I Am Famous, Trophy Slave, Whiterun Walk, Clothes Prank.
- Prostitution is humiliating only if you do it reluctantly.  Pony Express is only humiliating if you say you hated it.
- Temple of Love and the Solitude bard play don't count because they are not intended to be humiliating (much).
- Other events, like palace shoe cleaning, are brief enough to not cause humiliation.

Note:  A limitation in the debuff decay causes the effect to end early if you wait or sleep more than 2 hours.  That only affects the higher humiliation settings, and it errs in your favor, so it's staying like that.

Changed:  Rearranged the Rules page to allow for future growth.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you're posting a (presumably) large image, and especially multiple images, it's good to enclose them in a spoiler section (the eye icon on the format bar) so people who don't need to see them don't have to scroll a lot.  The point is moot here since yours are on imgur, which blocks its images from appearing on this site.  Apparently we're dastardly evil people here.  The images aren't necessary anyway.

You should place the collar meshes in Data\Meshes\Devious\Lola and rename them according to the instructions found in that folder.  If you use a mod manager, I suggest putting the meshes right in your game's Data folder rather than somewhere that's supposed to look like the real Data folder.

That's all you have to do, though for the textures to work they should be referenced in the mesh (most collars do this, and even if one doesn't you'd see the right mesh but it would be purple).  The mod handles making the collar "devious".  You just supply the meshes.  You can use meshes from a non-devious collar.

Devious Devices doesn't do well when you have more than one type of item (such as collars) in your inventory when you equip one.  When you ask for a new collar, it's okay to be wearing the one that you'll be swapping out, but you shouldn't have any other loose collars in your inventory.  Try dumping any that you have.

If that doesn't work, you might have a hidden collar stuck in there.  As a test, do "player.removeallitems", then ask for a new collar.  If that works, you have at least one hidden collar in inventory that's interfering.

Well, I first I edited the post... klinks instead of images, my bad. Second I checked the error in Vortex I made...third I ckecked whether it worked: it did not, /steamapps/commpn/skyrim/data/meshes/lola etc. pp. - no success. No idea whhat went wrong there.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Version 2.0.3

Changed:  Rearranged the Rules page to allow for future growth.

Does this mean you will have some form of sexlab scene as an outcome for each category or at least have that possibility? Maybe also a small adventure in which the pc is gifted to others??? Gangbang party???

5 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

For some damn reason it doesn't work with the jewellery collars...maybe they take the wrong slot or something,

DD collars use slot 45.  A custom collar mesh must use that slot.

4 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Does this mean you will have some form of sexlab scene as an outcome for each category or at least have that possibility?

They're just a special confession topic for which you can supply your own text.  (It's particularly fun when you can refer to something that actually happened in your game, so it feels more personal).

5 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Gangbang party???

I Am Famous, Temple of Love, and The Naughty Nymph have 3-way options.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

DD collars use slot 45.  A custom collar mesh must use that slot.

Hm, that one takes the usual jewellery slot as a necklace, no idea which one that is. All the DD ones work fine, but I was too lazy to fiure out which others do. Too bad, I'd like a more "dressy" option here.

46 minutes ago, Cornoholio said:

I'd like a more "dressy" option here.

You want GomaPeroPero's chokers, remodeled versions of vanilla necklaces.  They conveniently use slot 45.  My current character is modeling the Dibellan choker with the vanilla Dibellan amulet here (different slots, so they can be worn together for a nice look).  I did that screenshot in the LolaRoom to get the flat black background.

Spoiler

1929621458_Portrait1.jpg.eee9cd6358393b1d509d73e2709e73f3.jpg

Question, I had this MOD working pretty well then tried to update - everything went sideways and then got the failed quest problem where I could not become enslaved....  I started fresh and still had the quest problem - after reading the instructions again I saw that we had to have the old lola files installed also, is that the case with 2.0.3 - or does it install on its own.?

BTW I solved the quest issue by putting DD4.3 back in..

30 minutes ago, prried said:

after reading the instructions again I saw that we had to have the old lola files installed also, is that the case with 2.0.3

No, you don't need the old (pre 2.0) files.  Version 2.0 and higher are complete installations.  The only thing you might need to copy is any custom meshes you might have been using, since the folder for those changed.

32 minutes ago, prried said:

everything went sideways and then got the failed quest problem where I could not become enslaved

From what others have reported, this is a problem with another collar.  One page back, a player verified that the enslavement problem goes away if he first does "player.removeallitems".  In this player's case, the problem was a TAWOBA collar.  He removed it and everything worked.

Obviously removeallitems is just a test, but if you dump all your stuff in a container and do "player.inv", you'll see everything left.  DD's invisible device hider (xx040F0C) is okay, but any other invisible items not associated with worn devices should be removed in the console (after saving first as a precaution).

41 minutes ago, prried said:

BTW I solved the quest issue by putting DD4.3 back in.

That's a bit drastic.  I'm using DD5, and I've tested Strong Hand without any problems.

I'm looking for ideas for a wilderness event.

Cities and towns have most of the content in this mod because they're safe (except for the odd vampire raid and the magic duel) and they have lots of friendly NPCs.  I don't want to do something that will quickly become boring, like tying you to a tree and walking off.  Or anything really disruptive like tying you up and saying meet me in the nearest town.  If you were trying to do a quest, being sidetracked for potentially a day or more is not desirable, and you might decide to go look for a new owner who won't abandon you.

Interacting with hostile NPCs is iffy.  Just look at the problems that other mods have that attempt things like that.  Interacting with random NPCs on the road could be interesting, but the mod would have to keep scanning for them while you travel, perhaps slowing your game (really not good).  "Go kill me a deer/rabbit/whatever" isn't submissive other than following orders.

The most promising idea I've had is to do something if you enter a civil war military camp.  That's a little like a town.  The challenge there is to do something fun.  Being made to have sex with a few soldiers is not fun.  That will just discourage players from visiting military camps, and selling loot to the quartermasters is useful.  Dancing for the troops for a bit of gold might be okay, but that's not much.  Have sex with the commander while I steal the battle plans?  I don't know how to make the owner look like he/she is doing that, and half the camps will be supporting your side in the war (if you even care).

Does anyone have ideas for fun outdoor events you'd like to see that aren't too disruptive to game play?

35 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Cities and towns have most of the content in this mod because they're safe (except for the odd vampire raid and the magic duel) and they have lots of friendly NPCs.  I don't want to do something that will quickly become boring, like tying you to a tree and walking off.  Or anything really disruptive like tying you up and saying meet me in the nearest town.  If you were trying to do a quest, being sidetracked for potentially a day or more is not desirable, and you might decide to go look for a new owner who won't abandon you.

Interacting with hostile NPCs is iffy.  Just look at the problems that other mods have that attempt things like that.  Interacting with random NPCs on the road could be interesting, but the mod would have to keep scanning for them while you travel, perhaps slowing your game (really not good).  "Go kill me a deer/rabbit/whatever" isn't submissive other than following orders.

The most promising idea I've had is to do something if you enter a civil war military camp.  That's a little like a town.  The challenge there is to do something fun.  Being made to have sex with a few soldiers is not fun.  That will just discourage players from visiting military camps, and selling loot to the quartermasters is useful.  Dancing for the troops for a bit of gold might be okay, but that's not much.  Have sex with the commander while I steal the battle plans?  I don't know how to make the owner look like he/she is doing that, and half the camps will be supporting your side in the war (if you even care).

Does anyone have ideas for fun outdoor events you'd like to see that aren't too disruptive to game play?

Great work you did so far, i always love to see this mods updates. Here are some ideas i thought of

How about using the Dragonborn´s shout to attract Bystanders in the Wilderness the Dragonborn needs to Train her Oral Organs right? Her Master is concerned about this ^^

In this way you could force the Dragonborn to use her shout to spawn npc´s wherever they are (Maybe after a short time Cooldown). The City Guards dont like the shouts either so why not train in the wildness.

This could use the Standard FusRohDa like it´s already a Dragonborn TM right?. I Guess all People are interested to see the Famous Dragonborn and Master would love to show them what the Dragonborn is really about.

Alternative there could be weather related events: strip when its to hot put on a catsuit in the cold, need a dry dress after it rains theses rags should do. Could even deal as Punishment when its the opposite or when Lola is ungrateful again.

In Regard of the Pony Event how about taking a doggy for a walk. There are Petsuits that could help for this Occasion. And the Master could take her for a walk like 0.5-2 hours?

To make this playable on your point on boring events player can ask to stop playing but gets a malus on the score early or a reward (doggy style) at the full time.

When u talk to a stranger in the wildness like a hunter or a wanderer your mistress maybe has an idea of promoting/using her slave on the road: hunter-> trade sex for a nice fur, Perytie-> commfort this poor soul, Thief -> Useless Lola needs Punishment for giving away Masters Possesions, Prisoner-> Lola surely Like the Idea of being bound on the Road, Guard-> How about a good Spanking

For this events to prevent the scanning you can let it trigger after the PC spoke to a person or maybe after one of the idle Lines of the NPC´s goes off (if this is possible - no idea ^^)

Hope i could help and thank you for your work.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

(...)

What about hunter's camps? Lola could do the I am famous here. Or if Lola has been naughty, ask one of the hunters to give her a spanking/whipping. Only problem I see with those bastards is that they tend to run off and chase some game.

Some locations have cages. After the location is cleared, lock her in. Let her unlock the gate using her lockpick skills. Maybe expert locked, MCM toggle for a master lock. Bad luck if Lola wears bondage mitts or a straightjacket. Owner goes to the next cosy place and returns in an hour to punish Lola by reduction of submission score if she couldn't get out by herself.

50 minutes ago, Logrim85 said:

How about using the Dragonborn's shout to attract bystanders in the wilderness the Dragonborn needs to train her oral organs right? Her Master is concerned about this ^^

Uhmm, the what? Dragons are only legends to scare the kids, haven't seen one in ages.

What I wanted to say is, that not everyone plays as the Dargonborn, many start with LAL and don't ever touch the mainquest.

Edit: About the progression of this lovely mod:

Asked Mistress in the palace if she'd like to have her boots cleaned and she was pissed.

Had a different scene to perform for the naughty nymph.

Did you touch the Slave of Fashion event? It triggered (as it should) when we entered Solitude. I was in full bondage, not wearing any of the given items (and wouldn't have been able to change) and Mistress complimented me for already wearing my slave fashion gear. I liked that very much, and the variations we get for the recurring scenes.

2 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Uhmm, the what? Dragons are only legends to scare the kids, haven't seen one in ages.

What I wanted to say is, that not everyone plays as the Dargonborn, many start with LAL and don't ever touch the mainquest.

Then one condition to trigger this event is to finish the first dragonborn quest from the Greybeards like the DLC and some other mods do. ;)