It seems I came across a bug with the Fashion Slave event (had that disabled yesterday, so I don't know if it's new with version 2.0.1)

Mistress has no other dialogue than "I see you're already wearing your fashion gear" and gives me a small boost in submission score every time I talk to her - but I cannot talk normally to her, offering service etc.

Edit: triggered that a second time, still the same behaviour. I got Confessions of a Slave via forcegreet (and a popup box) but I couldn't tell her when I was done, had to leave Solitude for that. Fashion gear got unequipped but stayed in my inventory, as expected.

Aaand silly me succesfully screwed up The Naughty Nymph - with the reset timers it triggered again. Knowing I should perform outside I ran to the arena, but didn't have the right dialogue. So I went inside, told her "this is a good spot" expecting that we would be running outdoors again but alas! we performed right in the doorway and then teleported so some bed... But since we didn't perform outdoors, I now have three bards following me. Exit, reload older save.

In my experience they pop up every time one of these quests starts.

Yes, it seems that they do.  I'm relying on the Say Once dialog flag, which Skyrim is ignoring.  I know that's worked in other places.  I might have to set my own flag for that.  You're really not supposed to get the messages every time.

It seems I came across a bug with the Fashion Slave event (had that disabled yesterday, so I don't know if it's new with version 2.0.1)

Mistress has no other dialogue than "I see you're already wearing your fashion gear" and gives me a small boost in submission score every time I talk to her - but I cannot talk normally to her, offering service etc.

I reworked the quest so you could keep the outfit, much more work than I'd anticipated.  I'd tested that scenario, but not beyond, so I didn't catch the problem.  I'll investigate.  Thanks for reporting it.

The Naughty Nymph - with the reset timers it triggered again. Knowing I should perform outside I ran to the arena, but didn't have the right dialogue. So I went inside, told her "this is a good spot" expecting that we would be running outdoors again but alas! we performed right in the doorway and then teleported so some bed... But since we didn't perform outdoors, I now have three bards following me. Exit, reload older save.

For variety, your owner changes the location.  Sometimes it's inside, sometimes outside, but always outside for the first time.  The quest marker in the Bards College library was intended to tell you that that is a good place (not the doorway).  I'd looked at temporarily disabling some of the furniture in there, but there were too many ways for that to go wrong so I didn't.

I thought you had to have set it in the MCM before Simple Slavery started.  So if you haven't then it can be ANY potential follower even if you've never actually had them follow you before.  That's cool.

You do, if you want a buyer to be brought to you.  It's a non-consensual way to get an owner, but you should designate the buyer in advance.

Tried using latest version and having same problem with quest failing. Really want to make this work. Looking for additional suggestions please. The collar was equipped (and still is). When talk to follower quest fails.

I believe the other reports had said the collar didn't stay equipped, indicating an installation or update problem.  If the collar stays on, it really should work.  I've tested that.  Is the collar locked?

Edit:  The "Changed your mind?" response is only allowed if the PC is not wearing an item with the zad_DeviousCollar or zbfWornCollar keywords.  Test Strong Hand again please, and after you equip the collar but before talking to your follower again, run "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" in the console.  If the response is 0, there's a problem in your game, likely related to how the collar is equipped (or simply appears to be).  If the response is 1, there's something impossible happening in the follower's dialog.

(Slave to Fashion)

I reworked the quest so you could keep the outfit, much more work than I'd anticipated.  I'd tested that scenario, but not beyond, so I didn't catch the problem.  I'll investigate.  Thanks for reporting it.

She even forcegreeted me, just to tell me what a good slave I am, already wearing the outfit...

Came across another weirdness - Mistress asked me to lick her boots at the solitude lighthouse. "I can't be seen in an important place like this with my boots dirty" was okay for me, since a lighthouse is an important place, but hen she went on rambling about the Jarl and nobles, whereas I saw only hookers ^W horkers and mudcrabs.

Edit: I just saw in my screenshot, that I've missed the message that I've failed to serve my Mistress enough. I was locked in heavy bondage, if that matters, or maybe that was a mis-fired punishment scene?

Came across another weirdness - Mistress asked me to lick her boots at the solitude lighthouse. "I can't be seen in an important place like this with my boots dirty" was okay for me, since a lighthouse is an important place, but hen she went on rambling about the Jarl and nobles, whereas I saw only hookers ^W horkers and mudcrabs.

Edit: I just saw in my screenshot, that I've missed the message that I've failed to serve my Mistress enough. I was locked in heavy bondage, if that matters, or maybe that was a mis-fired punishment scene?

The location doesn't have the palace keyword, and I could not reproduce the problem.  Perhaps it was a delayed side effect of the earlier force greeting problem.  Or maybe you've fetched Mistress too much spiced wine and she thinks she's visiting the King of the Horkers.

I have a fix for the Fashion Slave force greeting.  I'd missed a condition.  I'll post an update today, after I look into the pop-up messages displaying more than once.

@ck2modfan, here's a good way to test Strong Hand in your game.  Before asking your follower about something unusual, do "player.removeallitems" in the console (obviously you won't want to save after this, it's just for the test).  Inspect your character and view your inventory to confirm that everything is gone except quest items.  Do Strong Hand until you're given the collar.  Equip it, locking it on.  Run "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" in the console and the result should be 1.  Talk to your follower, and the quest should succeed.  If it does, load your last save and look for the conflicting item in your inventory that was preventing the quest from working.

@ck2modfan, here's a good way to test Strong Hand in your game.  Before asking your follower about something unusual, do "player.removeallitems" in the console (obviously you won't want to save after this, it's just for the test).  Inspect your character and view your inventory to confirm that everything is gone except quest items.  Do Strong Hand until you're given the collar.  Equip it, locking it on.  Run "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" in the console and the result should be 1.  Talk to your follower, and the quest should succeed.  If it does, load your last save and look for the conflicting item in your inventory that was preventing the quest from working.

Brilliant! Did as suggested. You are indeed correct. Some item is causing the problem. The quest completes successfully.

I will remove item by item to figure out what is going on but now I have an approach to troubleshoot. Thanks so much!!

EDIT: Looks like TAWOBA collar was causing the problem. When I removed, it worked. Thanks again.

Brilliant! Did as suggested. You are indeed correct. Some item is causing the problem. The quest completes successfully.

I will remove item by item to figure out what is going on but now I have an approach to troubleshoot. Thanks so much!!

Great!  It might be an invisible item with no name (DD uses these).  "player.inv" will show you everything that you have.  It's easier if you dump everything that you can into a container first, then use inv to see what you still have.  Note that DD's invisible device hider (xx040F0C) will stay on you, but it's okay.

Looks like TAWOBA collar was causing the problem.

Yes, I have noticed that some TAWOBA collars conflict with Devious Devices collars.

For example, Sexlab Survival has a feature in which guards can equip Devious Devices on the player character, and wearing a TAWOBA collar can interfere with that.

Even though the TAWOBA collars are quite attractive, I have realized that I cannot wear them if I am also using mods that might equip a Devious Devices collar.

Even though the TAWOBA collars are quite attractive, I have realized that I cannot wear them if I am also using mods that might equip a Devious Devices collar.

If you want the look of a non DD collar, copy its mesh into data\devious\Lola and rename it, then use this mod's custom collar option.  The mesh must use slot 45.  If you're already collared, set the mod's collar to Custom and ask your owner to change your collar.  Enslavement made easy!

Changed:  When owner beckons and you keep ignoring it, owner teleports to you and you get a score penalty.

Awww..  my most frequent (ab)usage loophole is fixed.. ohh nooo ??

I say, they should also proceed to spanking right away, without much talk. That will teach her!

Version 2.0.2

If you're updating from 2.0, do not do it while the prostitution quest is running.

If you're updating from 2.0.1, you're fine.

Added:  Treasures Found will now be tracked on the Statistics page (past ones found aren't counted).
Changed:  Enhanced the Confessions start-up dialog a little.
Fixed:  Fashion Slave force greeting was bugged.
Fixed:  One-time pop-up info messages for Tomb Raider and Confessions kept appearing (unfortunately, you'll see them one more time).
Fixed:  An obscure problem could cause Strong Hand to complete but the main quest to not initialize.

This has come up before.  There's no list of supported followers.  An NPC just has to be in CurrentFollowerFaction.  The developers decided to do unusual things with her follower logic.  She might not work well with this mod until she becomes available later as a full follower.  If you're willing to take the chance, just add Serana to CurrentFollowerFaction in the console and she'll be available to be your owner.

not sure why she isnt moved to the followerfaction when you are on the quest prophet since she has the recruit and dismiss commands and you can have her do normal follower things. might have to wait until after the dawnguard quest line is complete

Coming Soon!  Custom Confessions

(Hooray, spoilers tags are back on LL!)

Spoiler

You will be able to optionally provide 6 custom confessions in a json file.  If enabled, your owner might select one of these per event as one of the two things that you have to admit to townspeople.

The working list of topics (subject to change) is Ashamed, Desire, Dreams, Embarrassed, Fantasy, and Perversion.  The topic labels will be fixed, but you'll be able to provide whatever text you want.  Examples:

Ashamed:  "I can't sleep if I'm not wearing a butt plug."
Desire:  "I want to be the most expensive harlot in Skyrim!"
Dreams:  "In my dreams, my breasts/cock are/is much larger.  HUGE!"
Embarrassed:  "My vibrating plug activated in the palace; I couldn't help cumming."
Fantasy:  "I hope Mistress will present me to Jarl Elisif as a gift for the night."
Perversion:  "I have the best orgasms when I'm bound & gagged."

Since NPC dialog can't be changed, your owner will say something like "I want to you tell about that thing you're ashamed of", or "Tell about that secret desire of yours".  When you talk to the NPC, all 6 custom confessions will appear (just as you have 6 choices with the normal confessions) and you will have to say the right one.

Since you can enter whatever you want, you can turn things around.  For example, if your character isn't ashamed of anything, your "ashamed" topic could be "I can only fit two cocks in my mouth at once".

Thank you for remaining active in your forum.

I have a small question. Will you eventually add the option to force your player to remain naked in safe area?

It would be more logic to ask the permission for wearing clothing for few hours instead of the opposite?

I like the idea to give all my clothing to my master/mistress and ask her the permission for be able to wear some for few hour.

19 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

Will you eventually add the option to force your player to remain naked in safe area?

That exists as the "Required nudity" rule.  Choose the restricted areas in the MCM.  Score must be 50+ for this to occur.

20 minutes ago, lcewolf said:

It would be more logic to ask the permission for wearing clothing for few hours instead of the opposite?

You can sort of do that.  If the nudity rule is active (this is not the Eye Candy period after a forced stripping), you can ask for a rule change, and under that you can ask to wear clothes in restricted areas.  Your owner might agree.  If so, there is no set time period, but the owner will eventually (probably soon) reimpose the rule as a random event.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That exists as the "Required nudity" rule.  Choose the restricted areas in the MCM.  Score must be 50+ for this to occur.

You can sort of do that.  If the nudity rule is active (this is not the Eye Candy period after a forced stripping), you can ask for a rule change, and under that you can ask to wear clothes in restricted areas.  Your owner might agree.  If so, there is no set time period, but the owner will eventually (probably soon) reimpose the rule as a random event.

I was probably not clear enough and I apologize for this. Would you have the option to reduce the required level from 50 to 0 for the request to be naked? Our CP has to learn to be submissive and I like the idea of our CP putting her clothes back on and having her corrected and whipped. It is for this reason that I am making this request, for her will to be broken faster.

So as far as followers I'm running EFF which lets you use anyone as a follower, though you may break some quests depending on who you choose. With Alternative Start, you can start the game as "a thrall of a witch/necromancer" which means you start near a apprentice necromancer mob who doesn't attack you, even when you steal stuff from the lair. Otherwise it doesn't effect play. I also run Kalmah's SubLola Extension.

So I used EFF to make the necromancer I'm suppose to be a thrall of into a follower.

Then just to be safe I ran Console (Setlevel 1000, 0, 1, 81) and (removefac 00034b74) to insure she levels with me and doesn't trigger hate walking into town.

After that I start Strong Hand, enabling the quest and off we go.

For the most part its worked well, except I do have a few interactions that seem bugged, though it may have nothing to do with this mod...

First and this really probably has nothing to do with this mod is the severe random lockup on autosave, or saves in general. No idea what is causing it.

Second, and this is with the Extension mod, if Restless Slave triggers, my necromancer sub, pulling a weapon (a crop) to spank me through the city causes her to go aggro and everyone in town tries to kill her. I had to turn that one off.

Third, when a motivational whipping, or when you ask for one and is granted, it instead switches to a sex scene instead of your proper punishment.

Still all in all Sub Lola is by far my favorite slave mod as your Dom may be an ass but she isn't stupid (usually) unlike other ones I have tried where your Dom acts like a spoiled 5 year old with a whip.

21 hours ago, lcewolf said:

Would you have the option to reduce the required level from 50 to 0 for the request to be naked?

There's a progression of events for "Lola", given to her when the dom thinks she's ready, so I want to leave the nudity requirement where it is.  But there are some things you can do.  You can voluntarily have your character go nude in the restricted areas, eventually it will actually be enforced when the score increases enough.  You can set the "Eye Candy chance" to 100%, so your character will be required to stay nude a while after the stripping event, and then ask permission to wear clothes again when that time is completed.

10 hours ago, powergame214 said:

when a motivational whipping, or when you ask for one and is granted, it instead switches to a sex scene instead of your proper punishment.

General punishments can be a spanking or whipping.  I'm guess that the game chose spanking, but you don't have any animations tagged "Spank" or "Spanking", so the result will be generic sex.  Thank you for mentioning that.  I should add a note on the mod page that players should have at least one spanking animation (I recommend "Rydin Overlap Spanking").  

I'm running with Carry Weight Modifier and keep running into an issue with the quest/task "Time to Relax" in which my master informs me I'm carrying too much and that I need to head to a city to unload my crap.

I've tested this on 2 new characters, when you first start out the game everything works as you would expect; the default 80% capacity is based off the modified weight. You get the quest, become bound inhibiting combat, head to town, sell some stuff to reach below the capacity (for me it's 2400/3000 with this mods default 80% threshold).

However, once I leave town again to resume adventuring shortly after getting outside the city boundary zone my master gives me the quest again only this time he wont unbind me till I reach below 240/3000.

It appears that subsequent triggers of this quest are being based off Skyrim's default 300 carry capacity. 

Any advice?

15 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

There's a progression of events for "Lola", given to her when the dom thinks she's ready, so I want to leave the nudity requirement where it is.  But there are some things you can do.  You can voluntarily have your character go nude in the restricted areas, eventually it will actually be enforced when the score increases enough.  You can set the "Eye Candy chance" to 100%, so your character will be required to stay nude a while after the stripping event, and then ask permission to wear clothes again when that time is completed.

General punishments can be a spanking or whipping.  I'm guess that the game chose spanking, but you don't have any animations tagged "Spank" or "Spanking", so the result will be generic sex.  Thank you for mentioning that.  I should add a note on the mod page that players should have at least one spanking animation (I recommend "Rydin Overlap Spanking").  

Thanks you for both info

I was not sure why the animation weren't working. I installed nibble animation now. These are the only ones I know of with spanking. I have also tried the Eye Candy at 100% demand option and it seems to work promisingly.

7 hours ago, BrRed said:

It appears that subsequent triggers of this quest are being based off Skyrim's default 300 carry capacity. 

It's based on your character's "CarryWeight" actor value, not on any fixed value.  

float iw = PlayerRef.GetActorValue("InventoryWeight")
        float cw = PlayerRef.GetActorValue("CarryWeight")
        IsOverburdened = (iw >= 150.0) && (iw > cw * MCM.v_overburdened)

where MCM.v_overburdened is the MCM carry limit setting as a fraction (e.g., 0.8).

If the mod you're using isn't actually (or consistently) adjusting your CarryWeight, it won't be compatible.  Note that other mods can adjust CarryWeight too.  Hobble skirts prevent running by reducing CarryWeight by 1000.  Just one example.

7 hours ago, lcewolf said:

I installed nibble animation now. These are the only ones I know of with spanking.

Nibble's spanking animation is okay.  It's fine in a building, but the magically appearing chair looks strange in other settings.

Rydin's animations provide 2 spanking animations, and the pack only has 4 animations, so it's a small investment to pick up more spanking options.  LE version is here.  SE version is here.  Happy spanking.

Question for you @HexBolt8 or anyone who might have run into this.

Once I raise my submission score to 20+ I start getting a lot of events at the same time: I had forced prostitution + pony (find package from a merchant for mistress) + adventurer (loot dungeon). With the different deadlines on each, it makes them difficult to all complete them in time.

Is there a way to set the mod to prevent this? Maybe having only 1 of these types of events at a time?

11 hours ago, Lcklsmth said:

Once I raise my submission score to 20+ I start getting a lot of events at the same time: I had forced prostitution + pony (find package from a merchant for mistress) + adventurer (loot dungeon). With the different deadlines on each, it makes them difficult to all complete them in time.

Is there a way to set the mod to prevent this? Maybe having only 1 of these types of events at a time?

There is not.  However, the mod is careful to never give you two time-sensitive events at the same time.  In your example, only Pony Express has a meaningful time limit.  Prostitution has no time limit, and the treasure event gives you a week.  It might seem like a lot, but realistically a player should be able to complete all of these without difficulty.