3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Adding to the Fashion Slave discussion, the original intent was that you'd receive your outfit on your first visit to Solitude, and be expected to wear it whenever you return.  However, the outfit adds weight and it's something that you can lose, so now you simply receive a new set each time unless you're already wearing appropriate gear.  A good pet knows what's expected and doesn't wait for the owner to do the equipping.

That's an opportunity to wear devices other than the ones available through the MCM, as long as they have the expected keywords:  zad_DeviousSuit, zad_DeviousGloves, and zad_DeviousBoots.  As CaptainJ03 mentioned, a catsuit qualifies because it has the suit keyword.  You just have to equip yourself before going through the gate.  This won't let you substitute a corset (that will take some work on the quest), but it does give you a fair amount of flexibility.  Just pre-equip what you want to wear, and you won't receive the mod's version of the outfit.

A quick question, how is this event triggered ? I have a Solitude overhaul mod and sadly it never triggered for me. Is there a conection ?

17 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

A quick question, how is this event triggered ? I have a Solitude overhaul mod and sadly it never triggered for me.

"Fashion Slave" must be enabled in the MCM Rules section.

You must be in the "SolitudeWorld" world space.  If you're using an overhaul mod like Open Cities which removes the walled city spaces, this event won't trigger.  Mods that just make changes to SolitudeWorld, such as JK Cities, are okay.

The event only starts between 8 AM and 7 PM.  Your character must be female, and not wearing a hobble dress with devious boots and devious gloves (at least one of those three slots must be available).

Also, you must not have a bounty of 1000 or more.  The "Fit for a Jarl" side quest must not be running.  The civil war battle for the city must not be running.

21 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I noticed under what is new "The Naughty Nymph/Knave". What exactly does that entail.

It's not new, though I did add checking to stop "A Slave to Fashion" when that one starts, because the two conflict.  The Naughty Nymph/Knave takes place in Solitude.  You have to invite some bards to watch you perform a short scene from a naughty play with your owner while you're naked, after which there will be sex.

question about "get me something to beat you with" request from the mistress:

How am I supposed to give her the cane? I got one from her toybox, I gave me one via additem menu from zap, but all the dialogue I could get connected to the quest was "Sorry Mistress I could not do it".

Do I miss something? 

On 12/16/2021 at 4:48 AM, Nymra said:

that is why I suggested Devious Devices Equip. It would basically make Outfits creation a thing and it would be easy to trigger multiple random outfits for all different cities too.

DD handling via most mods MCMs, including SubLola, is not very good sadly. I mean its so many devices, its alot of work and with premade outfits also impossible to catch everybodies taste. 

DDe is a mess ! fifa football outffit !and hexagonal honey bra ! oh no !   And the required sumit is the last thing that anybody understand !

29 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

DDe is a mess ! fifa football outffit !and hexagonal honey bra ! oh no !   And the required sumit is the last thing that anybody understand !

This isn't the DDE thread, but let me respond with a couple points:

1. DDE's metallic retextures, such as Inox, are very nice.

2. My understanding is that the purpose of the odd retextures such as honeycomb and Fifa is to provide placeholder texture files to make it easy for users to provide their own retextures by simply editing or replacing those placeholder textures.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

I think it is the only DD mod, really the only one, that is not making DDs even more annoying to use than they already are, hehe. 
I just like the way it makes it possible to adjust carefully fitted outfits ready for use with any random predefined outfits forced on us. 
I for myself like immersive devices and try to avoid any dresses or latex stuff and certain types of gags alltogether, but usally DD mods do not allow for this options.

With DDe it would be possible to have outfits forced on you by the mistress in an easy way codewise while also offering maximum customization, hence the suggestion/question if it would be possible to implement it in SubLola. Basically a mod that offers what the DD framework should itself :)

ok but then these sets the mastergives to the slave should be premade and must not be done by the player with sumit !

Amother point is Public Whore. This modder continues to work on the mod. it has a closer connection to slavery than radiant prostitution. it would be nice if public whore could be involved as an alternative to radiant prostitution. thin of the thane as a high master. a higher force takes advantage of the pc and the master as follower is a kind of guard.

14 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

ok but then these sets the mastergives to the slave should be premade and must not be done by the player with sumit !

Amother point is Public Whore. This modder continues to work on the mod. it has a closer connection to slavery than radiant prostitution. it would be nice if public whore could be involved as an alternative to radiant prostitution. thin of the thane as a high master. a higher force takes advantage of the pc and the master as follower is a kind of guard.

mod authors can add their own list of premade outfits in a json file now which they can ship with their own mod. Users can use those or their own or both. Equip and Unequip is done via ModEvent, so its all soft dependency too. 
I admit I dont like the extra ESP slot for Skyrim Utility mod, but at least I can use that one for debugging and other usefull stuff too (like saving all my inventory from profile to profile, debug factions and other stuff.)

23 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

"Fashion Slave" must be enabled in the MCM Rules section.

You must be in the "SolitudeWorld" world space.  If you're using an overhaul mod like Open Cities which removes the walled city spaces, this event won't trigger.  Mods that just make changes to SolitudeWorld, such as JK Cities, are okay.

The event only starts between 8 AM and 7 PM.  Your character must be female, and not wearing a hobble dress with devious boots and devious gloves (at least one of those three slots must be available).

Also, you must not have a bounty of 1000 or more.  The "Fit for a Jarl" side quest must not be running.  The civil war battle for the city must not be running.

Aaah thanks alot, myself being a Vampire was the issue then.

12 hours ago, Nymra said:

question about "get me something to beat you with" request from the mistress:

How am I supposed to give her the cane? I got one from her toybox, I gave me one via additem menu from zap, but all the dialogue I could get connected to the quest was "Sorry Mistress I could not do it".

Do I miss something? 

You need to ask your owner to get something from the toy box, then you select what ever you want her to beat you with.

14 minutes ago, Dozen9292 said:

Voice file delta updated for 2.0.45. Still need the Executaball 2.0.38, but no other deltas.

sublola_voice_update.rar 121 MB · 1 download

sorry, I m  a bit confused. I have the Lola Voice file 3.0.39 EVP (for LE), do I even need the voice update then?
My Lola mod version is the 2.0.45 tho.
maybe somewhere the naming is incorrect?

Edited by Nymra
7 hours ago, Dozen9292 said:

Voice file delta updated for 2.0.45. Still need the Executaball 2.0.38, but no other deltas.

Hi @Dozen9292 - your delta for 2.0.45 has around 2800 files, but your previous delta for 2.0.44 has over 6000 files.

Is it expected for this new 2.0.45 delta to have fewer files than the previous delta?

For those who might be interested, the latest update to Public Whore has a new hand-off mechanism:  "Submissive Lola handoff - speak to the Thane with SLTR v2.0.45 or higher for an alternative solution to your duties".  This was the item that I'd hinted about a couple of weeks ago.  It's basically a variation of the SS++ outcome.  You can escape your public whore duty by agreeing to being bought as a slave.  It uses this mod's "auction buyer" setting.  It's not available if you're already a SLTR slave.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

For those who might be interested, the latest update to Public Whore has a new hand-off mechanism:  "Submissive Lola handoff - speak to the Thane with SLTR v2.0.45 or higher for an alternative solution to your duties".  This was the item that I'd hinted about a couple of weeks ago.  It's basically a variation of the SS++ outcome.  You can escape your public whore duty by agreeing to being bought as a slave.  It uses this mod's "auction buyer" setting.  It's not available if you're already a SLTR slave.

I really hope it works on PW's end lol

My install is pretty busted and I couldn't get SLTR to select a buyer on my saves, so I'll need confirmation from someone using it that everything's fine. If not I'll get an update up very quickly for that.

12 hours ago, Herowynne said:

Hi @Dozen9292 - your delta for 2.0.45 has around 2800 files, but your previous delta for 2.0.44 has over 6000 files.

Is it expected for this new 2.0.45 delta to have fewer files than the previous delta?

Fixed and attached. 

20 hours ago, Nymra said:

sorry, I m  a bit confused. I have the Lola Voice file 3.0.39 EVP (for LE), do I even need the voice update then?
My Lola mod version is the 2.0.45 tho.
maybe somewhere the naming is incorrect?

This delta update includes new voicelines from 2.0.38 to 2.0.45. If you have voicelines from beyond 2.0.38, this update will work but will supercede them.

sublola_voice_update.rar

So after updating from 2.0.40 to 2.0.45 I've begun to have an odd bug.  When I try to serve my master there will be delays at every dialogue between answering and receiving an answer.  Checking the debug menu show that skyrim seems to be running down a list of spells and effects.  I seem to recall hearing about this bug but cannot find it in the forum.

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

When I try to serve my master there will be delays at every dialogue between answering and receiving an answer.

Can you be more specific?  Which questions and answers?  I've not encountered anything like this before, so I need a lot more detail to understand what you're describing.

15 minutes ago, griffinjohn59 said:

Checking the debug menu show that skyrim seems to be running down a list of spells and effects.

What debug menu?  Which spells and effects?  What mod are the spells and effects from?

Hello !

I'm playing this mod in all my games for a long time now (favourite SM relationship mod !), and I have 2 questions :)

Spoiler

- What are the conditions to receive the Pet Tag ? I'm life contract and 100 sub, but i don't know what are the exact requirements for this quest. I'm spamming "May I serve" for a long time in order to get the event, it's one of my favourite moment of the mod !

- Do you plan to add chastity belt interaction in the mod ? I'd love to see your Mistress putting you in chastity for "protection/safety/carring" ;) Also I love the fact that she comments already the fact when you're wearing one ! Also perhaps your mistress could have access to chastity keys when she wants to take you, after all, she's the one in control, and could not allow the fact of not having access to you ;)

Thank you ! :)

Edited by Hellethia_
4 minutes ago, Hellethia_ said:

- What are the conditions to receive the Pet Tag ? I'm life contract and 100 sub, but i don't know what are the exact requirements for this quest. I'm spamming "May I serve" for a long time in order to get the event, it's one of my favourite moment of the mod !

I have this question in my notes, too.  I couldn't agree more—very nice moment!  Already great, but I'd also really enjoy seeing this event developed further.  

6 minutes ago, Hellethia_ said:

- Do you plan to add chastity belt interaction in the mod ? I'd love to see your Mistress putting you in chastity for "protection/safety/carring" ;) Also I love the fact that she comments already the fact when you're wearing one ! Also perhaps your mistress could have access to chastity keys when she wants to take you, after all, she's the one in control, and could not allow the fact of not having access to you ;)

If you're interested in chastity play, you might should check out Pet Project.