1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

I provided step by step instructions in "How to Edit Thoughts".  Perhaps you can explain exactly what you've tried and what results you got.

It should be in line ( "text","text"). In column? All text have to be in quotes? It works in standard you made, when i'm adding something it don't work.

Edited by ZorinBlitz

I have everything working.  finally I had donwload the wrong versions of dependent mods xD!! lol since I had to downgrade to get the mods working at all now days :D

BUT..  when my char asks to be spanked.

>.> There is one perticular thing.

Log says: Playing animation: DF xxx  for example.

Then I get 3 things below it

vaginal? false

vaginal? false

vaginal? false

What would this be?

And is that related to that I can't get red skin on the crotch?  (Since spank that ass sadly only have for tits and ass. not for the crotch?)

so when the crotch spanking animations play its not applying any visual effect or redness..  I would LOVE for this to work.

I presume it can be a slave tat I need? if so what one if anyone would know?  if not please do tell :D!

I love your mod by the way ;)

2 hours ago, sofialoveswe said:

vaginal? false

That's not from this mod.  This mod just tells SexLab to play an animation.  I can't answer your other questions.  The other things you asked about seem to be from other mods that react to SexLab playing an animation.

49 minutes ago, Delite said:

Is it possible to randomise hair style during hair change events?

No.

50 minutes ago, Delite said:

Do you have any plans to make this feature possible in future updates?

The next update will offer the ability to set a random duration.  Random styles chosen from a list is a possibility at some point, but I have more interesting ideas on my list.

On 12/28/2021 at 11:32 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Both Devious Devices and Zaz collars use slot 45.

Possibly.  I'm not familiar with either.  I recommend the solution to the person above you -- equip a collar of your choice (DD or Zaz) before speaking to the follower.

So, the game seems to have a problem with some of the collars registering. I haven't tried all of them, but the Pet, Kitten, Puppy, and Custom collars don't work, while the Iron Ring, Leather, Steel Padded all work.  If I attempt to change to one of the problematic collars after already being collared, I don't get the dialogue option available, but I do get the dialogue available for one of the "working" collar types.  I'm not sure if the Pet, Kitten, Puppy collars are in DD, while the others are in ZAZ or something.

I'm using ZAZ 8.0+ and DD 5.1

I tried this on a new game as well.

Edited by CrimsonOmegaLance
On 12/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, HexBolt8 said:
On 12/21/2021 at 10:06 AM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Sometimes, the dialogues played after "mistress beckons" don't match what's happening.

I'd need specific examples, with as close as possible to exact quotes, to have any real chance of tracking this down.

I found a few examples for you.  I don't see anything that ties them together; I've observed it with vanilla dialogue, with dialogue from other mods, and with SLTR dialogue.

Spoiler

ScreenShot79.png.ed5a0c316d3c4bab414e77729cb71f78.pngScreenShot78.png.87952ecf2ddab96cfa452c3228d63c0e.pngScreenShot82.png.6758ac4e68ce60256bbcca9c00a50394.png

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
13 hours ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

If I attempt to change to one of the problematic collars after already being collared, I don't get the dialogue option available, but I do get the dialogue available for one of the "working" collar types.

All of the collars that you're offered are DD items.  Except for the custom collar, which is just a copy of a DD collar, those collars are standard devious devices that should all work the same.  I just tested the collar swapping dialog, and I was able to freely switch between collars in any sequence.  That topic is dependent on your having a DD collar equipped.  The mod checks for the zad_DeviousCollar keyword.  If you equip one of the collars that you had trouble with, "player.WornHasKeyword zad_DeviousCollar" in the console should return 1.  If it's 0, something is interfering with DD collar keywords in your game, or your collar is bugged.

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I found a few examples for you.

Thank you for taking the time to do that.  The first and third examples are the owner's idle comments from this mod.  I don't remember ever seeing the second one, and it has a misspelled word, so I assume that it's from a mod.  That one also looks like an idle comment.  At a guess, it might be from a follower mod that lets your owner speak that line.  Unfortunately, I can't explain what you're seeing.  The owner shouldn't be saying idle comments while in conversation with you.  There's no link to them in the dialog tree, and they're flagged as idle comments for the game engine.  Do these comments go away after a few seconds, or is the game treating them as actual responses?

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I don't remember ever seeing the second one, and it has a misspelled word, so I assume that it's from a mod. 

Honestly, not sure, but I think that's RDO.

They happen when Mistress beckons, and basically they take the place of what should have been her first line upon force greeting.  My only guess would be maybe there's something connected with some kind of latency, where Mistress plays an idle comment as she approaches, and that triggers in the same frame as the force greeting, or something along those lines.  

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
25 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

My only guess would be maybe there's something connected with some kind of latency, where Mistress plays an idle comment as she approaches, and that triggers in the same frame as the force greeting, or something along those lines.  

That's why I was wondering if the idle line eventually goes away, in case it somehow got superimposed on the real line.  The good news is that you're in the correct topic, so you can still choose your response and continue.  I'll keep this phenomenon in mind, but it really looks like it's coming from an outside source, so I don't think there's anything that I can do about it.  Rather than extending follower idles, this mods implements its own idle comments quest and topic, so it should be insulated from outside interference.  Possibly a mod is forcing idle comments at intervals (to make followers more talkative), and it's triggering them at bad times (when the PC is in conversation).

I want to make a quest where PC agrees to be a slave through this mod as a part of the quest.

Are there any mod events or functions to force-start the mod with a specific follower? Or anything to listen for to know whether the PC became a slave?

2 hours ago, DayTri said:

I want to make a quest where PC agrees to be a slave through this mod as a part of the quest.

Are there any mod events or functions to force-start the mod with a specific follower? Or anything to listen for to know whether the PC became a slave?

Funny you should bring it up, because I've been tinkering a bit as well on the side and this very thing was on my radar. By which I mean to say, I too am interested in the answer.

18 hours ago, DayTri said:

Are there any mod events or functions to force-start the mod with a specific follower?

There's an entry point for use by SS++, which uses the setting for the auction buyer to designate the follower.  The entry that Public Whore uses is essentially the same thing with a different layer of dialog at the start.  Those are the only mostly-generic starts from outside.  DFC can initiate a short-term SLTR enslavement, but that's specifically linked to DFC.

Version 2.0.46

New:  The hair change event has MCM settings for duration.
- Changing settings while the event is active won't change that event's duration.
- When the duration ends, the quest objective will complete to give you a more obvious notification.
New:  A button on the MCM System page, Reset DHLP Suspend, lets you reset this state if it ever gets stuck.
Removed:  Removed the MCM setting for minimum level for Tomb Raider (it can still be toggled with the cooldown).
Changed:  Reorganized the right side of the MCM Rules page.
Changed:  Dancing will halt if the player enters combat.
Changed:  Added elevation difference check to determine if owner should beckon.
Changed:  At high score, you can kneel without being told to for "What I Want to Hear".
Changed:  The special quest available at score 100 has a new option for a certain tag.
Changed:  During "Faster, Lola, Faster", at a landmark, notifications will tell you to talk to your owner to finish the quest.
Changed:  During "Faster, Lola, Faster", there's no longer any time pressure to talk your owner at a landmark.
Fixed: For the "Careless Hands" friendly-fire quest, punishment restraints were not removed if the punishment expired during sex.
Fixed:  Clean Sweep will no longer start when you're wearing a heavy bondage item.
Fixed (again):  In some cases with SLUTS Resume, the Road Trip quest did not recognize that you had started the job.

42 minutes ago, TessaPink said:

Not sure if this has already been asked, but is there, or will there be a version of this for Fallout 4?

There are no plans for that.  Porting a mod of this size to another game would be a large undertaking.

15 minutes ago, xAlyxCatx said:

i did not i will test it again. thank you for the tip

Always read the prerequisites before installing a mod. ?

Unless the mod is fully custom voice acted—which is very rare, as voice acting is generally either terrible or really expensive—you'll almost always need Fuz Ro D'oh, as it's the resource that makes subtitles work without built-in audio.  On top of that, you can add xVASynth generated voices here.  

8 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Always read the prerequisites before installing a mod. ?

Unless the mod is fully custom voice acted—which is very rare, as voice acting is generally either terrible or really expensive—you'll almost always need Fuz Ro D'oh, as it's the resource that makes subtitles work without built-in audio.  On top of that, you can add xVASynth generated voices here.  

that fixed the dialogue issue :) now i just gotta figure out why the SexLab doesn't want to work haha.