Question about dancing and stuff. When the owner or player is attacked during this, is the dance supposed to stop? 
Happened to me right now and sadly its not so easy to reproduce and test other possibilities (I tried jump.... :D)

thx

Would be in the best interest of my owner, we were defeated because of that and she got what she deserved, haha

Edited by Nymra
36 minutes ago, Nymra said:

When the owner or player is attacked during this, is the dance supposed to stop?

It's not set up to do that, because it's something that I hadn't considered, and I don't think it's been reported before.  I'll look at it and see what I can do.  Sorry about the defeat.  I guess you went out in style, though.  ?

When Mistress kits the PC out in pony gear, how does the stripping stage work?  Is it just using basic SexLab stripping, or do you have your own stripping process?  If the latter, can you please talk me through it?  

I'm trying to figure out if there's a reasonable way I can edit keywords to set up my socks to not be stripped by SexLab without having Antiope still wearing them—and the feet clipping through the pony boots—when she's on ponygirl duty for Mistress. My other idea would be to have the game treat them as jewellery...

And on a related note, with Run, Lola, Faster, is it supposed to re-equip your pre-existing butt plug upon completion?  If so, can you also talk me through how that works?  It doesn't reequip my Darkwood plugs, so I'd like to update my Darkwood SLTR patch to fix that if possible.  

I don't really know what I'm looking for in SSEEdit to figure these things out.  Thanks!

1 hour ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I'm trying to figure out if there's a reasonable way I can edit keywords to set up my socks to not be stripped by SexLab without having Antiope still wearing them—and the feet clipping through the pony boots—when she's on ponygirl duty for Mistress.

Footwear is unequipped because it conflicts with pony boots.  If your feet are clipping through the pony boots, I think running BodySlide for the DD pony boots will fix that.  This mod applies color textures to the boots but it uses the same base mesh.

And on a related note, with Run, Lola, Faster, is it supposed to re-equip your pre-existing butt plug upon completion?

Possibly it should, but right now it doesn't, because I didn't think of that at the time.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's not set up to do that, because it's something that I hadn't considered, and I don't think it's been reported before.  I'll look at it and see what I can do.  Sorry about the defeat.  I guess you went out in style, though.  ?

the snake dance sadly did no paralyze them as I had hoped, so yes, the defeat was in style till the last second :D

thx (I also report this because I noticed my master is combat aware when it comes to DDs and stuff)

49 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Footwear is unequipped because it conflicts with pony boots.  If your feet are clipping through the pony boots, I think running BodySlide for the DD pony boots will fix that.  This mod applies color textures to the boots but it uses the same base mesh.

Right, I get that.  Hence the first part of the question.  I know my socks need to be unequipped while wearing pony boots, but the point is that I don't want them to also be stripped for sex if I can avoid it, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to create that distinction.  

I'm working on a big patch for Osare's Maid outfit that integrates it into the game and resolves various conflicts and such, and whilst Antiope obviously won't be wearing the dress herself, I'd like to be able to dress her in the peripherals.  In the base mod, none of the items have proper keywords or anything, so I'm working on setting that stuff up. 

52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Possibly it should, but right now it doesn't, because I didn't think of that at the time.

Okay, so that's not something I need to fix with my patch, then.  I'll take a wait and see on this one for now.  

10 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I know my socks need to be unequipped while wearing pony boots, but the point is that I don't want them to also be stripped for sex if I can avoid it, and I'm trying to figure out if it's possible to create that distinction.  

Okay, I guess that part wasn't clear to me at the time.  This mod will strip footwear even if it's marked as no-strip, so you should be able to add the socks to the list of "never strip" items in the SexLab UI and still receive the pony boots.

Edited by HexBolt8

Okay, I guess that part wasn't clear to me at the time.  This mod will strip footwear even if it's marked as no-strip, so you should be able to add the socks to the list of "never strip" items in the SexLab UI and still receive the pony boots.

How is "footwear" being defined here?  Body Slot 37?  Keyword "ClothingFeet"?  Something else?

me again :D

I wanted to ask if it is possible to add more customization to DD outfits used? even a "none" option in the dropdowns would be a huge improvement.
I m currently in Solitude and my misstress forced a hobble dress on me. And now it comes that the outfit is the opposite of my taste but I cannot really change it.

Did you consider adding Devious Devices equip as a possible soft dependency? it allows to equip predefined outfits via modevents (I m use it in Naked Defeat) which also gives a huge variety of possible outfits AND customization -> would be possible to add more outfits from your side and also add  outfits from users. 

Another question would be what do I have to disable to not get those devices in cities? I could not identify a cooldown or quest that I can turn off in the MCM that seems connected. thx alot

aaah, remembered it at last, it was solitude fashion slave. I turned it off for now, but with a more custom outfit would use it again anytime

Edited by Nymra
5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Another question would be what do I have to disable to not get those devices in cities? I could not identify a cooldown or quest that I can turn off in the MCM that seems connected.

That's the Solitude Fashion Slave event.  Three's no cooldown because it's intended to be a requirement whenever you're in Solitude.  However, there is a setting for when it can be active (including Never) in the Rules section.  (Not directed at you, but this is why I try not to over-complicate the MCM with too many settings, since even experienced gamers can miss the very thing that they need.)  You can end the quest just by leaving Solitude.  If you've changed the setting to Never, you won't see it again.

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I m currently in Solitude and my misstress forced a hobble dress on me. And now it comes that the outfit is the opposite of my taste but I cannot really change it.

That outfit has customization settings for style and color.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Slot 37

So that doesn't really help with socks, then, since slot 37 is used by shoes.  How hard would it be for me to patch SLTR to also check e.g., slot 53, which is often used for such things?  (Not currently used by Osare—by default, the Osare socks are in slot 46 and conflict with armbinders, but I'm learning how to change that now.)

That's the Solitude Fashion Slave event.

I can say that, in my current SLTR setup, I have Fashion Slave disabled entirely, but not because I don't like the idea.  It's just that the hobble dresses fuck with basically every other SLTR event that might happen while you're there.  They don't get stripped and block most sex animations, they mess with dancing, they look bad kneeling, etc.  Maybe SLTR should either make a copy of DD's hobble dress records that lacks the NoStrip keyword instead of just referencing the existing records, or just patch the DD hobble dresses to lack the NoStrip keyword?  Or maybe we could have an option to have a Restrictive Corset and accessories as an alternative to hobble dresses?  Or you could even just leave it up to the player and use a mechanic similar to your "Nudity alternative" MCM option where the player could equip some things, click "use for Solitude Fashion Slave", and then Mistress would kit you out in that when the event runs.  

13 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I can say that, in my current SLTR setup, I have Fashion Slave disabled entirely, but not because I don't like the idea.  It's just that the hobble dresses fuck with basically every other SLTR event that might happen while you're there.  They don't get stripped and block most sex animations, they mess with dancing, they look bad kneeling, etc.  Maybe SLTR should either make a copy of DD's hobble dress records that lacks the NoStrip keyword instead of just referencing the existing records, or just patch the DD hobble dresses to lack the NoStrip keyword?  Or maybe we could have an option to have a Restrictive Corset and accessories as an alternative to hobble dresses?  Or you could even just leave it up to the player and use a mechanic similar to your "Nudity alternative" MCM option where the player could equip some things, click "use for Solitude Fashion Slave", and then Mistress would kit you out in that when the event runs.  

that is why I suggested Devious Devices Equip. It would basically make Outfits creation a thing and it would be easy to trigger multiple random outfits for all different cities too.

DD handling via most mods MCMs, including SubLola, is not very good sadly. I mean its so many devices, its alot of work and with premade outfits also impossible to catch everybodies taste. 

How hard would it be for me to patch SLTR to also check e.g., slot 53, which is often used for such things?  (Not currently used by Osare—by default, the Osare socks are in slot 46 and conflict with armbinders, but I'm learning how to change that now.)

By going with slot 53, you traded one problem for another.  ?  53 is the DD leg cuffs slot (handy slot reference).  This mod looks for a DD device in that slot, and it will equip one if it finds it (and reequip it afterwards).  A non-DD device there is unexpected.  If DD is leaving the socks on and managing to equip the pony leg cuffs, that's surprising, but it's not something that this mod tries to handle.

This mod considers items in slots 47, 52, 54, 60, and 61 to be accessories.  It will unequip those slots, treating anything there as if it is standard clothing, armor, or jewelry.  If you can use one of those slots, you'll be fine.

might be able to at least unequip (but not reequip) a non-DD item in slot 53, but that process is already pretty complex.  If you can, avoiding using DD slots for non-DD items will help you.  I'm sure that this isn't the only mod that expects to find leg cuffs in that slot.

It's just that the hobble dresses fuck with basically every other SLTR event that might happen while you're there.

Personally, I think that hobble dresses are good in very small doses.  They can be fun, but I don't care for the speed reduction (which is realistic, of course) or that they count as no body clothing, which tends to trigger mods with rape-on-nudity features.  I do like the Deviously Vanilla (sadly, a mod that is no longer available) remake of the "Fir for a Jarl" quest with a hobble dress, but that's a short event.

Fashion Slave was designed and built by MrEsturk.  He really liked it.  Out of respect for my predecessors, I try hard not to mess too much with their contributions.  I've just fixed problems with it and added configuration options.  That said, your suggestion for an option (configurable, of course) to substitute a corset for the hobble dress seems like a good fit.  I'll add that to my list of possible changes.  However, the event assumes the use of a hobble dress, so that won't be an easy change.

6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That is handy.  Bookmarked. ? 

5 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod considers items in slots 47, 52, 54, 60, and 61 to be accessories.  It will unequip those slots, treating anything there as if it is standard clothing, armor, or jewelry.  If you can use one of those slots, you'll be fine.

So I can do slot 54 instead, then.  Sounds good.

9 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Personally, I think that hobble dresses are good in very small doses. 

I agree aesthetically.  DD Hobble Dresses just break so many things, though, it's easy to get frustrated with them.  I think they're the least well-implemented part of DD, probably.  

7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

However, the event assumes the use of a hobble dress, so that won't be an easy change.

Fair enough.  It's not a huge loss to just disable it for now, but it does add some nice flavour to visiting the capital.  If you can find a fix that makes it more functional, I'd look forward to turning it back on.  I think my favourite idea would be to just mimic the "Nudity alternative" configuration with a "Fashion slave alternative" button that gives the player full discretion to use sexy slave outfits from other mods or whatever if they wish, but the technical challenges of implementing such a thing are way above my paygrade.  

2 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I can say that, in my current SLTR setup, I have Fashion Slave disabled entirely, but not because I don't like the idea.  It's just that the hobble dresses fuck with basically every other SLTR event that might happen while you're there.

If you're wearing any other DD in the body slot while triggering the event, even better with boots and gloves equipped too, Mistress will comment on that and not try to change it. So when you're a good slave and already wear what you like, the Slave to Fashion won't bother you too much.

8 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

If you're wearing any other DD in the body slot while triggering the event, even better with boots and gloves equipped too, Mistress will comment on that and not try to change it. So when you're a good slave and already wear what you like, the Slave to Fashion won't bother you too much.

That would kinda undermine the whole special flavour of visiting the capital, though.  

36 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

That would kinda undermine the whole special flavour of visiting the capital, though.  

I don't think so. In the original event you were supposed to don the clothing yourself and get reprimanded if you didn't. So wear something that's fitting to your roleplay, but doesn't interfere with having sex (or just looking bad). I like the catsuit with straightjacket, being helpless and sexy.

Adding to the Fashion Slave discussion, the original intent was that you'd receive your outfit on your first visit to Solitude, and be expected to wear it whenever you return.  However, the outfit adds weight and it's something that you can lose, so now you simply receive a new set each time unless you're already wearing appropriate gear.  A good pet knows what's expected and doesn't wait for the owner to do the equipping.

That's an opportunity to wear devices other than the ones available through the MCM, as long as they have the expected keywords:  zad_DeviousSuit, zad_DeviousGloves, and zad_DeviousBoots.  As CaptainJ03 mentioned, a catsuit qualifies because it has the suit keyword.  You just have to equip yourself before going through the gate.  This won't let you substitute a corset (that will take some work on the quest), but it does give you a fair amount of flexibility.  Just pre-equip what you want to wear, and you won't receive the mod's version of the outfit.