5 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Are you sure you can't resolve your problems within the SexLab and SLTR MCMs?  SLTR gives you a "nudity alternative" option, and with SexLab, you can set items to prevent stripping.  

no, I read through the vast MCM up and down but did not find anything that helps. sexlab no strip is not an option. Collars block yokes and other bondage gear. Naked Defeat adds yoke and other stuff during its scenarios, so the collar has to go for the time period.

Also the gags are from DD and DD items tend to filter animations (or look bad in oral), so when other mods rape my PC AND the Follower Master, the gag has to go temporarily (why would other actors care for it anyway).

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Dunno what AH Hotkeys are, but it seems that you're not opening the inventory window. In my experience, as soon as that is open, time is suspended and you can switch clothes without punishment.

Inventory is the definition of immersion breaking and one of the reason I dont use DDs when it can be avoided. And no, its also not fast enough, punishment is almost immedaitly.

AH hotkeys adds hotkeys to equip and unequip weapon and clothing sets on simple keypress without inventory, but in the process items can unequiped for a short time because of the way slots work in the game.

I think a short grace period would not hurt at all? 

I could implement a workaround for all this in Naked Defeat, but equipment changes I do very often, sooo :(

Edited by Nymra
10 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Why do you think that's a better solution?

It avoids adding a patch mod to your mod list that only has to work once, leaving you stuck with a useless mod for the rest of the game (because it's always risky to remove a mod).  Or if by "patch" you meant modifying LAL to add the two NPCs, it avoids that messiness, which might also trip you up in a later game.  I think the console is cleaner for accomplishing one-time things.

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Collars block yokes and other bondage gear.

Not DD collars.  I tested both the DD iron yoke and steel yoke with a DD collar and they can be worn together.  If you're having a conflict, it's probably with a nonstandard collar or yoke, and the solution might be to modify the problematic collar or yoke so that they'll play nice together.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

is it possible to get a short timer (ideally customizeable) in the MCM for how long I can take my collar/gag off or have time to dress/undress before the punishment sets in?

I think that really goes against the significance of the collar and gag.  The collar symbolizes ownership.  A slave shouldn't slip out of it.  Ever.  In terms of immersion, a standard key shouldn't even work on it (would your owner really be so lax as to buy one of those cheap generic collars?), but it didn't seem to be a good idea to add a large selection of specially keyed collars to the mod, so it just uses DD ones (and recognizes ZAP collars).  Personally, I just pretend that there's no way out of that collar without the owner's cooperation, which won't be granted until enslavement ends.

The gag is for punishment, assuming that the owner put it on you (and if not, maybe you should learn a lesson from this).  The owner won't want you to slip out of punishment even briefly.  Like the collar, that would be non-immersive.

The only reason that there's any "grace period" at all is to keep the script burden light.  Ideally, you wouldn't be able to remove these items even for an instant, but the hard reality of item checking dictates that it can't do that every second.

10 hours ago, Nymra said:

I m using AH hotkeys for my outfits

I'm not familiar with AH hotkeys, but they might simply not be compatible with locking bondage devices.  The hotkeys in SkyUI have a setting to unequip worn items that's off by default.  I use it that way, and there's no conflict when I switch between hot-keyed outfits.   Collars and gags are not a problem.  Perhaps AH hotkeys has a similar setting.

If the difficulty is that you want certain items to be removed, but some outfits lack those items, I handle that in my games with cosmetic or invisible items for those slots.  For example, a cosmetic bracelet or invisible gloves replace gauntlets when my character is in town.  A hair ribbon or invisible hat could replace a helmet or circlet.  You might consider this approach.  It tackles the problem at the source, rather than trying to implement awkward workarounds for quickly removing and reequipping bondage devices.

10 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Are SLAL tags case-sensitive?  Only DF Rydin is tagged with capitalised "Spanking" instead of uncapitalised "spanking" from the animations I have.  Might that be the problem?

Possibly.  It would explain the discrepancy.  Papyrus script string comparisons aren't case sensitive, but SexLab uses compiled DLLs that may well be doing the string comparisons for efficiency.  I've noticed that the major mod packs use capitalization.  If you use a tag editor like SLATE, you could add "Spanking" to those animations that have "spanking" and test it with SexLab's MCM animation editor.

Edited by HexBolt8
3 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

It avoids adding a patch mod to your mod list that only has to work once, leaving you stuck with a useless mod for the rest of the game (because it's always risky to remove a mod).  Or if by "patch" you meant modifying LAL to add the two NPCs, it avoids that messiness, which might also trip you up in a later game.  I think the console is cleaner for accomplishing one-time things.

So that's not an issue, then.  No need to add a whole patch—just edits to my pre-existing "Custom Follower Tweaks Patch" that does all kinds of little minor things.  Changes weights, removes a spell, replaces a default outfit, changes a voice type, etc. 

It turned out to be really easy to add two additional overrides for the "Cell" from the followers' .esps to my patch, then change the first lines of the "Temporary "-> "Placed NPC" subrecords to "AbandonedPrison01".  Then I just estimated coordinates based on existing items in that cell, placing one at X=6600, Y=1100, Z=278 (by the bed) and the other at X=6450, Y=1650, Z=200 (by the Mara statue). 

Don't appear to be any adverse side effects.  If anyone else wants to try this and needs help, feel free to let me know if that wasn't clear enough.  I would say it ended up being easy enough and working well enough that I might even suggest it's worth adding as a "tip" on the mod page, as it seems like a really useful tweak for this mod. :D The only downside I can see is that you'll need to use MHIYH or NFF to give them a new home address if you want to dismiss them, but you're not really supposed to be dismissing them anyway.  

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you use a tag editor like SLATE, you could add "Spanking" to those animations that have "spanking" and test it with SexLab's MCM animation editor.

I don't, but no time like the present to learn.  I've been meaning to get familiar with SLATE anyway.  I'll let you know what I figure out, I guess.

Edited by Antiope_Appolonia
24 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I've been meaning to get familiar with SLATE anyway.

It's useful.  There's no standard for animation tags.  Animation packs vary in the way they use tags, so a tool like this lets you bring some consistency to animations that need it.

Not DD collars.  I tested both the DD iron yoke and steel yoke with a DD collar and they can be worn together.  If you're having a conflict, it's probably with a nonstandard collar or yoke, and the solution might be to modify the problematic collar or yoke so that they'll play nice together.

its the ZAP yoke. so its a standard yoke. and it is not compatible. hmm. For technical reasons I cannot use DD items in that situation since they break animations and idles during Naked Defeat. 

I think that really goes against the significance of the collar and gag.  The collar symbolizes ownership.  A slave shouldn't slip out of it.  Ever.  In terms of immersion, a standard key shouldn't even work on it (would your owner really be so lax as to buy one of those cheap generic collars?), but it didn't seem to be a good idea to add a large selection of specially keyed collars to the mod, so it just uses DD ones (and recognizes ZAP collars).  Personally, I just pretend that there's no way out of that collar without the owner's cooperation, which won't be granted until enslavement ends.

No problem with that, but in that situation both the player and his owner are defeated by enemies and they dont care for the collar (especially not when its in the way of the devices they want to use on the player themselves), so it will be removed. 
for that special situation I can extend the "sltr - suspend" cloak a bit further out so that after the defeat there is more time to "redress". But this is not the main problem.

The gag is for punishment, assuming that the owner put it on you (and if not, maybe you should learn a lesson from this).  The owner won't want you to slip out of punishment even briefly.  Like the collar, that would be non-immersive.

The only reason that there's any "grace period" at all is to keep the script burden light.  Ideally, you wouldn't be able to remove these items even for an instant, but the hard reality of item checking dictates that it can't do that every second.

I'm not familiar with AH hotkeys, but they might simply not be compatible with locking bondage devices.  The hotkeys in SkyUI have a setting to unequip worn items that's off by default.  I use it that way, and there's no conflict when I switch between hot-keyed outfits.   Collars and gags are not a problem.  Perhaps AH hotkeys has a similar setting.

I m not talking sense alone here just gameplay and compatibility.

Hence I asked if it could be an MCM option because then ppl could customize this feature to prevent compatibility problems.

AH hotkeys strips all items for dressing in a new outfit (and I want it and like it that way). It somehow works with the DD collar (it is not removed) but with the gag somehow SLTR thinks it was unequipped and I get zapped immediatly.

Also I thought Zap collars are recognized, is the zap collar then treated like a DD item with the added keywords? Because on first sight it seems like it.

the difficulty is that you want certain items to be removed, but some outfits lack those items, I handle that in my games with cosmetic or invisible items for those slots.  For example, a cosmetic bracelet or invisible gloves replace gauntlets when my character is in town.  A hair ribbon or invisible hat could replace a helmet or circlet.  You might consider this approach.  It tackles the problem at the source, rather than trying to implement awkward workarounds for quickly removing and reequipping bondage devices.

I dont want any items to be removed, I am not even trying to manually remove collars or gags. I just want a bit more time to reequip them, when stuff happens that removes them (I also havent tested with my combat strip feature that can break armor and clothing on hit). 

Fiddling around with invisible stuff and other workarounds always were unecessarily complicated in my eyes, so again, it just comes down to a request for a grace period that is configureable so ppl can somehow work around compatibility problems. Because I WANT to redress and do everything to be fast, but at the moment this is impossible and my dedication of getting more submissive is futile :(

49 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I don't, but no time like the present to learn.  I've been meaning to get familiar with SLATE anyway.  I'll let you know what I figure out, I guess.

check out SexlabUtilityPlus from OsmelMC, it comes with an action log that you can put into slate and just run it for you. It adds and removes alot of wrong tags.

I am currently making my own action log to publish it for the exact same reason. 
in other words: alot of work is already done for you, all you have to do is install slate, go into its MCM, load the actionlog.json and run it.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

For technical reasons I cannot use DD items in that situation since they break animations and idles during Naked Defeat. 

It seems like this is the main point of failure you're having.  This looks like where you should be looking for a fix to me.  Maybe you need to be looking at making a patch that edits keywords or whatever to solve the problem at this stage?  What you're proposing seems like an awkward bandaid fix to the underlying problem of trying to get a mod that relies on DD to play with a mod that I guess is incompatible with DD.  

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

No problem with that, but in that situation both the player and his owner are defeated by enemies and they dont care for the collar (especially not when its in the way of the devices they want to use on the player themselves), so it will be removed. 

And where'd they get the key to remove it? O_o

---

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

It's useful.  There's no standard for animation tags.  Animation packs vary in the way they use tags, so a tool like this lets you bring some consistency to animations that need it.

So SLATE doesn't have Spanking tags as an option unless I'm just stupidly missing something obvious.  Is there some way I can edit the repertoire of tags used by SLATE?

40 minutes ago, Nymra said:

its the ZAP yoke. so its a standard yoke. and it is not compatible. hmm. For technical reasons I cannot use DD items in that situation since they break animations and idles during Naked Defeat. 

Perhaps you can copy the ZAP yoke in Naked Defeat and modify that copy so that it doesn't conflict with collars.  That might also give you a bit more flexibility.

45 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I don't think it's such a good idea to remove existing collars, since they offer the captors a convenient place to attach a chain or rope.  It seems that the core problem is that ZAP is more restrictive than DD about device combinations, and that's causing conflicts for you.  You could make less restrictive copies of the ZAP items that you need in your mod.  Again, that would give you more flexibility with devices, and sidestep any problems with removing a quest collar (or any other device that ZAP doesn't like).  That said, using SLTR's suspend function would also certainly be valid, since this is a defeat and the owner doesn't have much control over you.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

It somehow works with the DD collar (it is not removed) but with the gag somehow SLTR thinks it was unequipped and I get zapped immediatly.

I don't know why an attempt to unequip a DD gag would behave differently from unequipping a DD collar when AH hotkeys does it, unless that mod is using different removal commands depending on item slot or something like that.  I did some limited testing just now using the UnequipItem function, and DD collars and gags both stayed equipped and there was no punishment.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I thought Zap collars are recognized, is the zap collar then treated like a DD item with the added keywords?

ZAP collars (and gags too) are recognized as valid by this mod by checking both sets of keywords.

Regarding conflicts, as I mentioned before, I think it's best to address the conflict at the source, rather than using awkward workarounds like trying to reequip items that shouldn't have been removed in the first place.  Perhaps you can ask the author of AH hotkeys to add support for a blacklist of item slots to ignore.  Plenty of mods use accessory slots, so you wouldn't have to mention items from LL mods.  If you can then configure your outfit manager to ignore the slots for collars, gags, and any other such devices, that address the conflict directly, rather than having an oh shit moment whenever you switch outfits and having to put stuff back on that never should have come off.  Or, you might wish to patch AH hotkeys to recognize DD and ZAP keywords and ignore devices that have them.  That would help you across all mods that use DD or ZAP, rather than just this one mod.

As to the "grace period", I really don't want to extend it.  It's not a feature; it's an unfortunate consequence of efficient enforcement.  If I could eliminate that period without script lag, I'd do it.  Being able to slip in and out of required devices is counter to the spirit of the mod.

That said, using SLTR's suspend function would also certainly be valid, since this is a defeat and the owner doesn't have much control over you.

I don't know much about scripting, but would it be possible to write a script for Naked Defeat that automatically applies SLTR's suspend function for the duration of its scenes?  Making a compatibility patch that applies such a script seems like maybe an optimal solution?

As to the "grace period", I really don't want to extend it.  It's not a feature; it's an unfortunate consequence of efficient enforcement.  If I could eliminate that period without script lag, I'd do it.  Being able to slip in and out of required devices is counter to the spirit of the mod.

I will say I don't think the "safe word" power idea I mentioned above would be a bad idea for any mod like SLTR/DFC/etc.  Just a more immersive way of using the "suspend" function without having to get into the MCM during gameplay.  Fits within RP well enough and can be left to the player's interpretation for how to use it (or not).  

20 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I don't know much about scripting, but would it be possible to write a script for Naked Defeat that automatically applies SLTR's suspend function for the duration of its scenes?

You might have misunderstood.  As far as I know, Naked Defeat is already selectively suspending SLTR (this mod provides an interface for that).  Nymra had mentioned suspending SLTR for the defeat scene as a possibility, and I was just agreeing that this would work, for the reasons stated.

25 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I will say I don't think the "safe word" power idea I mentioned above would be a bad idea for any mod like SLTR/DFC/etc.

Well, I don't really think that SLTR owners or Devious Followers are into the modern safe word thing.  This is fantasy BDSM/slavery.  Even a playful owner wants control, and in the game world you can't get into health issues that would require you to be immediately released from bondage, nor is the owner particularly concerned about any red lines that you might have (though the MCM supports a lot of exclusions).  The mod does automatically release most restraints that it imposed (not the collar) during a dragon attack or serious combat threat (as configured in the MCM).

Just advance notice that for the next update, if "A Slave to Fashion" is active when "The Naughty Nymph/Knave" begins, the fashion quest will be stopped to avoid conflicts (a problem reported by @Antiope_Appolonia).  Your owner wants you to focus on your, um, "acting" skills with the bards.  Fashion Slave will resume after Naughty Nymph/Knave ends and you transition back into outdoor Solitude (it's triggered by location change).

51 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Fashion Slave will resume after Naughty Nymph/Knave ends and you transition back into outdoor Solitude (it's triggered by location change).

What if Mistress wants to perform in the amphitheatre?  

57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You might have misunderstood.  As far as I know, Naked Defeat is already selectively suspending SLTR (this mod provides an interface for that).  Nymra had mentioned suspending SLTR for the defeat scene as a possibility, and I was just agreeing that this would work, for the reasons stated.

So why not just extend the duration of that script in Naked Defeat, then, rather than trying to muck about with SLTR's rules?  If such a script already exists, then that seems like an obvious and relatively simple solution unless I'm missing something...

57 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Well, I don't really think that SLTR owners or Devious Followers are into the modern safe word thing.  This is fantasy BDSM/slavery. 

I don't really disagree with any of your points from an RP perspective, but I just think it could be a useful, relatively simple catch-all solution to many kinds of problems like this that might come up.  I'd think of it more in the category of debugging spells than roleplaying spells.  I've never come across a situation with SLTR that I'd want to use it personally, but when I was playing with DFC, I wished there were such a solution on a number of occasions, so I can imagine folks appreciating it here.  

6 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

What if Mistress wants to perform in the amphitheatre?  

That's fine.  Fashion Slave will restart after you trigger a location change by going inside and back outside, assuming that other conditions like time of day are met.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

It seems like this is the main point of failure you're having.  This looks like where you should be looking for a fix to me.  Maybe you need to be looking at making a patch that edits keywords or whatever to solve the problem at this stage?  What you're proposing seems like an awkward bandaid fix to the underlying problem of trying to get a mod that relies on DD to play with a mod that I guess is incompatible with DD.  

I really dont know what I want to say. DDs are usually the source of all problems since they offer no customization at all. The first mod edits I ever did in skyrim was stopping mods from adding DDs all they wanted because it was almost impossible to play with them at some point. 

But even that is not even a problem in this case (funny enough) since the nature of the collar or gag beeing a zap or DD item is completly irrelevant. 

And where'd they get the key to remove it? O_o

---

really?? :D
they force it from your master or just cut the thing open of course. 

So SLATE doesn't have Spanking tags as an option unless I'm just stupidly missing something obvious.  Is there some way I can edit the repertoire of tags used by SLATE?

you can make your own action log as a json file and add all the tags you want (and even remove existing ones). 
Its my new go to method of fixing the mess that are SLAL keywords. 

For the next update, based on a suggestion I've added a setting to automatically kneel when asking "Master/Mistress?" when you're above a configurable score.  Unfortunately, the dialog branches out in many directions from there, and the player could simply break out of conversation, leaving you kneeling forever (until you jump or otherwise clear it).  I decided to leave the feature in, but the kneeling will time out 5 seconds.  That's disappointing, because it looked really nice to be kneeling the whole time while talking to Master or Mistress.  However, the brief kneel does look very respectful, so hopefully the feature will still be useful.

Perhaps you can copy the ZAP yoke in Naked Defeat and modify that copy so that it doesn't conflict with collars.  That might also give you a bit more flexibility.

there will always be a conflict somewhere, along with the added inconvenience of having a clipping collar which I really dont want to see. 

I don't think it's such a good idea to remove existing collars, since they offer the captors a convenient place to attach a chain or rope.  It seems that the core problem is that ZAP is more restrictive than DD about device combinations, and that's causing conflicts for you.  You could make less restrictive copies of the ZAP items that you need in your mod.  Again, that would give you more flexibility with devices, and sidestep any problems with removing a quest collar (or any other device that ZAP doesn't like).  That said, using SLTR's suspend function would also certainly be valid, since this is a defeat and the owner doesn't have much control over you.

That is why I dont like DDs, they think they just fit in everywhere but they dont. 

But yes, the SLTRs suspend does its job in case of Naked Defeat. 

I don't know why an attempt to unequip a DD gag would behave differently from unequipping a DD collar when AH hotkeys does it, unless that mod is using different removal commands depending on item slot or something like that.  I did some limited testing just now using the UnequipItem function, and DD collars and gags both stayed equipped and there was no punishment.

ZAP collars (and gags too) are recognized as valid by this mod by checking both sets of keywords.

Regarding conflicts, as I mentioned before, I think it's best to address the conflict at the source, rather than using awkward workarounds like trying to reequip items that shouldn't have been removed in the first place.  Perhaps you can ask the author of AH hotkeys to add support for a blacklist of item slots to ignore.  Plenty of mods use accessory slots, so you wouldn't have to mention items from LL mods.  If you can then configure your outfit manager to ignore the slots for collars, gags, and any other such devices, that address the conflict directly, rather than having an oh shit moment whenever you switch outfits and having to put stuff back on that never should have come off.  Or, you might wish to patch AH hotkeys to recognize DD and ZAP keywords and ignore devices that have them.  That would help you across all mods that use DD or ZAP, rather than just this one mod.

well, this one mod is the only one left in my LO that applies DDs or Zap items apart from my own mod :P

well, the source is clear for me, its this mod and its no use of editing half a dozen other mods just to suit this one. 

Apart from the fact that it is just impossible to make mods compatible with DD in a suffucient way. I tried ... :(

I will just make my own script/ESP edit for SubLola then for myself I guess. I just find it sad that you are not taking this suggestion as an option in the MCM, I loved Lola and try it right now because I thought the vast MCM is there to add as much customization and compatibility as possible, but I might be misstaken. I mean this is a very serious issue for me and without changing Lolas scripts now it would basically mean that I would be forced to remove it because the submission score is an unbeatable feature for me on my setup right now. 

So SLATE doesn't have Spanking tags as an option unless I'm just stupidly missing something obvious.

I'd missed this one earlier.  In addition to Nymra's good advice, another approach would be to go into SLAnims\json and edit the relevant files to capitalize the spanking tags (assuming that this will really help), and then run FNIS.  As long as you don't update the edited mod packs, an advantage is that your edits will carry across to new games.

5 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I just find it sad that you are not taking this suggestion as an option in the MCM, I loved Lola and try it right now because I thought the vast MCM is there to add as much customization and compatibility as possible, but I might be misstaken.

It looks like we'll just have to disagree on this matter.  The enforcement window for required devices is not a feature, it's an unfortunate loophole.  Expanding that loophole goes in the wrong direction, and it would only serve as a bandaid to the conflicts that you're having by mixing Devious Devices, ZAP devices, and a non-LL outfit mod that's unaware of either set of devices.  It's not the role of this mod to help paper over more serious problems.  I understand that it would be significant work on your end to resolve the device conflicts, and that you see that as a less-than-ideal solution, but that might benefit the users of Naked Defeat (whether they use this mod or not).  However, that's your mod and I respect your desires for what it should do and how it should do it, just as I recognize that your time is valuable (as is mine) and there are limits to how that time can be reasonably used for a game mod.  Whatever our differences, I think we still agree that Naked Defeat can suspend SLTR during the defeat scene to avoid any fallout there from removing required items.

I'd missed this one earlier.  In addition to Nymra's good advice, another approach would be to go into SLAnims\json and edit the relevant files to capitalize the spanking tags (assuming that this will really help), and then run FNIS.  As long as you don't update the edited mod packs, an advantage is that your edits will carry across to new games.

and @Antiope_Appolonia

not necessary to run fnis.

just update the json files in a txt manager, then go into SL anim loader MCM "Reload JSON Data" and then "Reapply JSON settings". check in console for warnings, editing jsons can be tricky and a wrong comma can make it impossible to read. 

downside of JSON editing (and why I try to avoid it these days) is for popular and regular updated SLAL packs you have to do the work again for each update.

SLATE will automate the process and with SLU+ even reapplies its actions automatically after resetting Sexlab, so in a time effeciency kind of thinking it is worth digging into SLATE (but yeah, dont edit the actions in its MCM, it sux. do all the changes to your action log in a text editor and then just apply that via Slate MCM

Edited by Nymra

I like this mod, it really makes my character feel that she is under total control. I have a little suggestion, if it is possible to make. Can you add an option with the master sitting at home and giving Lola random tasks to deal with all across of Skyrim? And she must back home every, for example, 1 week to report about her quest and give her owner almost all money she earned?

4 hours ago, Delite said:

Can you add an option with the master sitting at home and giving Lola random tasks to deal with all across of Skyrim?

That might be less fun than you're thinking.  One of the mod's key characteristics is that you're frequently reminded that you're a slave.  If you're on your own for a week, your owner won't be there to make demands, do things to you, whore you out, and so on.  The mod does offer looting a boss chest as a longer-term objective with a week to accomplish, and if you have SLUTS and use the integration event, that can make you travel across Skyrim.  So it already offers a little of what you've suggested, but with the owner as a companion.

Version 2.0.45

New:  A new setting "Must offer service above this score" on the Roleplay page requires that if you can offer service, you must do that before you ask "Master/Mistress?".
- Only applies to the "Master/Mistress?" topic.  It won't interfere with completing quests.
- You're allowed one free mistake per day.  After that, you lose score if you ask something and don't offer service when you could have.
New:  A new setting "Always kneel above this score" on the Roleplay page makes you automatically kneel for 5 seconds when asking "Master/Mistress?".
New:  A toggle "Kneel with hands behind the head" on the System page lets you use the alternate kneeling pose.
- Some situations will still use the standard kneeling pose, even with this option enabled.
New:  The "Hard to please owner chance" can now trigger when you offer service, though at only half the chance that you set.
Changed:  The Adventuring Slave gold amount will be reset when a new enslavement starts (excluding switching owners from the MCM System page).
Changed:  For basic prostitution, previous clients remember you and speak to you more kindly.
Changed:  Increased the cooldown for sweeping events.
Changed:  "Time to Relax" will suppress the cavity check, "dance for me", and "touch yourself" events.
Changed:  If "A Slave to Fashion" is active when "The Naughty Nymph/Knave" begins, the fashion quest will be stopped to avoid conflicts.
- Fashion Slave will resume after the other quest ends and you transition back into outdoor Solitude.
Changed:  The Adventuring Slave deal to travel naked will not be offered if you're already required to be always naked or naked in unsafe areas.
Fixed:  The "Fix player angle when kneeling" setting will be ignored now when you use the Kneel power.
Fixed:  In some cases with SLUTS Resume, the Road Trip quest did not recognize that you had started the job.
Fixed:  The roped-up event could start while you're swimming.
Fixed:  Sometimes when asking for a 3-way with the playmate, the owner would want sex with just you, but you'd have sex with just the playmate.
Fixed:  In rare situations, the owner might demand sex with you without checking whether you're already having sex.
- Note that this can still happen during the period while SexLab selects an animation and the actors get in position.

Edited by HexBolt8
spelling