41 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I suspended all events in the MCM, but still get the "you must wear your collar" thingy and the collar is auto equiped again.

That really shouldn't happen.  I tested it in my game and was not able to recreate the problem.  Suspending events allowed me to remove the collar without punishment.

how can I disable the mod or force the quest to stop completly, releasing the player?

There is no provision for that.  If you want to end the quest, just ask your owner to be released from enslavement.

can I somehow make the mod use Zap collars instead of DD ones?

The mod recognizes ZAP collars if you have one equipped, but it won't offer you one.

Edited by HexBolt8
6 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

That shouldn't happen.  I tested it in my game and was not able to recreate the problem.  Suspending events allowed me to remove the collar without punishment.

i think I forgot to save when I changed the MCM setting and when I reloaded the setting was just turned off again, my bad.

There is no provision for that.  If you want to end the quest, ask your owner to be released from enslavement.

even not a setstage command for a quest? 

The mod recognizes ZAP collars if you have one equipped, but it won't offer you one.

stupid slave me did not think that far, lol

thx

review:

to me there is too much annoying non-sex action and too less slave sex. here some examples:

- sweaping room we had this before, need a button to disable that

- when encumbered, get cuffed and walk WALK to next city (how can anybody make that)

- 90% of cooldown sliders come to 0:0, fashion in solitude never, hiding clothes in inn 0.0 kidding things

+ pony business

+ sex with master, spanking, whipping

+ sex with playmate, spanking, whipping

+ would be if

sex with others ( i am famous at 0.5  comes all 2 or 3 days), whipping by others

some kinky stuff like golden shower

forced sex with creaturres (dog as follower, horse, creatures)

++ would be forced if

sex with all in a dungeon, especially creatures

adding other sexmods defeat covers much, solution / confabulation adds much. i dont see any full working slave mod at all, especially not slaverun or SD

other mods like cursed loot, prison overhaul, public whore, cause trouble.  a shame so many promising mods abandon in alpha or beta.

good and hart work from hex, nearly perfect mcm with a lot of customization, but the pc is more a steward than a slave

40 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

good and hart work from hex, nearly perfect mcm with a lot of customization, but the pc is more a steward than a slave

Different tastes I guess. Toilet sex and creature sex are pretty repugnant to me for example, and I wouldn't want to see those in personally (actually isn't there some of that already? At least I remember a checkbox to disable toilet sex). Also I think those menial tasks are pretty typical for a long term TPE relationship, it's not just sex and BDSM all day long.
Perhaps Maria Eden is more what you looking for, it's not meant for an actual playthrough of course.

Edited by Talesien
10 hours ago, Nymra said:

even not a setstage command for a quest? 

No, for testing pre- or post-enslavement states I just revert to an earlier save that I made for that purpose.  Or I simply use the "I don't want to be a slave anymore" dialog.  I have one save file specifically for testing various enslavement paths, if someone reports a problem with getting enslaved.

7 minutes ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Tastes differ. I'm here for the bondage, I endure all those annoying sex scenes because it's difficult to find mods without.

Along those lines - on some playthroughs, I set the owner arousal to 101, to minimize sex scenes.

(Of course, on other playthroughs, I set it really low ?)

You can ask " Why shall i use this mod in my game ?".  i find two quick answers for that.

1. you can have forced prostitution without money for the pc, so you can still use the original game economy (or otherwise round, if you want to)

2. a real good full working whipping with time slider - two extras required: my homemade 666 life brew for 3 minutes and the "display model" mod, which gives you all zap poses in chains and furnitures (zap 7.0, never updated to 8.0 )  if other npc could whip the pc for gold would make it perfect in that point. creatures still missing.

so easy that sounds,  i dont find it anywhere else actually   (maria eden had that and more, but with zaz 6.11 and emdless bugs not recommended)

most other aspects and dialogues player gets used to and are more a very good one-time playthrough.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

(maria eden had that and more, but with zaz 6.11 and emdless bugs not recommended)

Sounds like you are still on LE? The current Maria Eden (for SE) works fine with ZAZ8, still a few bugs though (and it helps if you can understand German) what breaks it for me is that it's (intentionally) not possible to use it while actually playing the game. I've a profile with it, but enable it only occasionally when I'm in a very odd mood.
For most of my Skyrim time SLTR is more than enough for me.

5 hours ago, shiagwen said:

You can ask " Why shall i use this mod in my game ?".  i find two quick answers for that.

I can't speak for Hex, but it seems to me like, if you have zero interest in the deeper relationship between the PC and her mistress, then this mod isn't really made for you. 

It's extremely configurable, with one of the best-made MCMs I've ever seen, so if you've found some other use for it in your game and want to just disable almost everything, more power to you, but I don't think you're going to find much interest in developing SLTR in that direction.  

You've done great work with this mod but in my playthrough, the quest doesn't recognize when I've taken the sluts quest, in road trip quest. I get zapped on the sluts run for leaving the hold before taking the quest. Maybe there's a special character you have to go to, rather than taking the sluts quest in the traditional way?

2 hours ago, Lenore said:

Maybe there's a special character you have to go to, rather than taking the sluts quest in the traditional way?

No, it's expected that you'll start the job normally, by talking to the dispatcher and saying that you're ready to haul freight.  You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, Redux or Resume.  They are different internally, so this mod has to handle them differently.  It's supposed to detect when you've accepted a freight job.

17 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

No, it's expected that you'll start the job normally, by talking to the dispatcher and saying that you're ready to haul freight.  You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, Redux or Resume.  They are different internally, so this mod has to handle them differently.  It's supposed to detect when you've accepted a freight job.

Ohh sorry, I have Resume on SE.

51 minutes ago, Lenore said:

I have Resume on SE.

SLUTS Resume's quest SLUTS_MissionHaul will go to stage 20 after you've accepted the freight job.  SLTR checks that status every 20 seconds.  It's pretty unlikely that you reached the hold boundary in 20 seconds, so I don't know what could have gone wrong.  If you still have that save, perhaps you can check the stage of SLUTS_MissionHaul to see what it is.

52 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

SLUTS Resume's quest SLUTS_MissionHaul will go to stage 20 after you've accepted the freight job.  SLTR checks that status every 20 seconds.  It's pretty unlikely that you reached the hold boundary in 20 seconds, so I don't know what could have gone wrong.  If you still have that save, perhaps you can check the stage of SLUTS_MissionHaul to see what it is.

Ok, thank you .. I saved just before I started it so I'll try again.

4 minutes ago, Lenore said:

I saved just before I started it so I'll try again.

Thank you!  If Resume is doing something that I didn't expect, knowing the stage number of that quest might help.

If you get stuck at the same point, you can get SLTR to update with "SetStage vkjRoadTrip 20".  Much as I appreciate your testing, you probably would like to get on with your game. ?

1 hour ago, Lenore said:

If you still have that save, perhaps you can check the stage of SLUTS_MissionHaul to see what it is.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you get stuck at the same point, you can get SLTR to update with "SetStage vkjRoadTrip 20".  Much as I appreciate your testing, you probably would like to get on with your game. ?

Thank you so much, this enabled me to get past that point! I really love where you're taking this mod!

So I'm working on updating my modlist and making some patches and things in preparation for starting a new long playthrough (last one was several hundred hours).  And I have what may or may not be a dumb question, and I'm hoping maybe someone else has had the same idea and can save me some time experimenting...

I'd like to make a patch to put my SLTR Mistress and Playmate (standalone custom followers) in the LAL Alternate Start cell so I can just have them at the start of the game and not have to worry about anything.  Is that liable to break anything?  Are there any roadblocks to doing so that I should be aware of?  I have a basic working knowledge of SSEEdit, but I'm by no means an experienced or high-level user.  

3 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

I'd like to make a patch to put my SLTR Mistress and Playmate (standalone custom followers) in the LAL Alternate Start cell so I can just have them at the start of the game and not have to worry about anything.

Rather than patching it, I suggest just using the console:

Spoiler

With SSEEdit, open the mods that add your intended mistress and playmate.  Look under Cell and find the Placed NPC record.  Write down the Form ID of that record.  Also note the mod's index in the mod load order for your new game (your mod manager should show that to you, or use the help command in the new game with the character's name to get the index).  Now you know the reference IDs for those NPCs.  This is what you want, the reference ID for those NPCs, not the base ID.  For this example, assume that those reference IDs are xx000d62 and yy000d62.

Start your new game.  When you're ready to summon those NPCs, in the console enter

prid xx000d62

moveto player

prid yy000d62

moveto player

Edited by HexBolt8
1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Rather than patching it, I suggest just using the console:

Reveal hidden contents

With SSEEdit, open the mods that add your intended mistress and playmate.  Look under Cell and find the Placed NPC record.  Write down the Form ID of that record.  Also note the mod's index in the mod load order for your new game (your mod manager should show that to you, or use the help command in the new game with the character's name to get the index).  Now you know the reference IDs for those NPCs.  This is what you want, the reference ID for those NPCs, not the base ID.  For this example, assume that those reference IDs are xx000d62 and yy000d62.

Start your new game.  When you're ready to summon those NPCs, in the console enter

prid xx000d62

moveto player

prid yy000d62

moveto player

Why do you think that's a better solution?

More Feedback:

Question: is it possible to get a short timer (ideally customizeable) in the MCM for how long I can take my collar/gag off or have time to dress/undress before the punishment sets in?
I m using AH hotkeys for my outfits which leads to a situation where I cannot dress/undress without getting punished and zapped, no matter how fast I try to put the gag and / or collar back on.

Changing all the outfit sets is futile since DDs do not work with them, also I really do not like the extra work.

I have an outfit set for the collar especially, but sometimes I m not fast enough with reequipping it after it was taken away (from rapers for example) and then I get the normal collar forced on me and have to remove it with key and then reequip the zap collar fast... and so on.

For example when I had 5-10 seconds time before the zap and punishment comes it would be ideal. And a customizeable "grace period" timer in the MCM would be pure gold. seems also realistic to me, no piece of bondage can be equiped so fast. maybe the master also likes how my PC slowly slips into the collar again? :D

Basically for this sole reason I m currently at -20 submission score with not much hope of ever getting back to zero or above... and I am with my master only for 2 days and try to obey her every word :(

Edited by Nymra
28 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Question: is it possible to get a short timer (ideally customizeable) in the MCM for how long I can take my collar/gag off or have time to dress/undress before the punishment sets in?

Are you sure you can't resolve your problems within the SexLab and SLTR MCMs?  SLTR gives you a "nudity alternative" option, and with SexLab, you can set items to prevent stripping.  

Either way, apropos of this, it reminds me of something I suggested for DFC that could also apply to SLTR with very slight modification:

Spoiler

On 11/11/2021 at 6:57 PM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Relatedly, a really great addition would be the ability to beg your devious follower for a brief (e.g., 2 minutes) reprieve from a deal like "wear gloves" or "naked in town" so that you can do practical things like a wear +Smithing enchanted dress to better temper a weapon.  This could be as simple as a dialogue option, or it could be a more advanced thing where you have to earn your reprieve by pleasuring your devious follower.  Either way, a cooldown—e.g., once per day; better still, configurable in the MCM—would probably be appropriate.  ("Mistress, this slave would like to improve her mistress's weapon.  Is there any way she may earn permission to wear her smithing outfit for a moment?")  Another possible implementation—perhaps less immersive, but probably simpler—would be to add a power (perhaps call it "Safe Word"?) that suspends your deals for 2-3 minutes.  And sometimes there is value in simplicity, too.

---

While I'm dredging up old posts of mine,  

On 11/14/2021 at 5:38 AM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Spanking seems to only ever choose "DF Rydin Overlap Spanking" even though I have several other nice spanking animations installed (and registered through SLAL).  I even tried deactivating that animation, and then it just played regular sex animations instead of my other spanking animations (which confirmed work fine with other mods, e.g. Devious Followers).

If you recall this exchange, I was looking into this further recently, and one possibility occurred to me.  Are SLAL tags case-sensitive?  Only DF Rydin is tagged with capitalised "Spanking" instead of uncapitalised "spanking" from the animations I have.  Might that be the problem?

55 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I m using AH hotkeys for my outfits which leads to a situation where I cannot dress/undress without getting punished and zapped, no matter how fast I try to put the gag and / or collar back on.

Dunno what AH Hotkeys are, but it seems that you're not opening the inventory window. In my experience, as soon as that is open, time is suspended and you can switch clothes without punishment.

31 minutes ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Relatedly, a really great addition would be the ability to beg your devious follower for a brief (e.g., 2 minutes) reprieve from a deal like "wear gloves" or "naked in town" so that you can do practical things like a wear +Smithing enchanted dress to better temper a weapon.  This could be as simple as a dialogue option, or it could be a more advanced thing where you have to earn your reprieve by pleasuring your devious follower

Last time we had this pop up, Hexbolt gave me the link to Honed Metal - maybe that'll do for you? Not being able to wear enchanted clothes requires to either use ring and amulet, or find one of the grindstones resp. crafting tables outside town. I sometimes refer to the latter, because the DFC deal with bound hands in town leaves not much alternative.