26 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

You might be able to implement that for SLTR and avoid the issues with the kneeling power or the 5 second timer.

I appreciate the suggestion, but the request (and the intent) was for that kneeling to be automatic.  If it's going to be manual, the mod already has a kneeling ability as a lesser power (bound to the shout key) that can be used before speaking to the owner, without adding its own key bindings (many players are already short on available keys).

Thank you for the responses!
I tested "ShowInventory" after clearing out my inventory to see what was still equipped, unfortunately the bugged device  could not be removed through: "removeitem [id] 1" because it was seen as locked onto me.

4 hours ago, Antiope_Appolonia said:

Were you wearing a collar or something else that occupies that slot when you were enslaved?  My guess would be you had the single item steel plated full set equipped, perhaps, which occupies the collar slot but isn't actually a collar item?  SLTR will give you a collar—just which collar being configurable in the MCM → Devices—when you're enslaved if you're not wearing one, but if you are, then instead Mistress says she's attaching something to your existing collar, and the mod recognises whatever collar you're wearing.  I'd guess that wearing a collar that isn't a dedicated collar could cause you issues.  

I did had a Yoke on me, but after testing with the Cursed Loot "Free Me" command prior to getting enslaved, it still happened. 

4 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

This mod uses standard Devious Devices collars for its list of collar choices.  If you're using a version of Devious Devices older than 4.3, that could be a problem and I recommend updating.  It's also possible that you received that collar some time previously in your game, and its invisible part wasn't later removed from your inventory when it should have been, causing that collar to be bugged.  Mods that strip you by simply using RemoveAllItems will bug devious devices.

You can work around the problem by equipping your own collar before starting that event.  This mod will detect that you're already collared and not give you another one.

Thank you! I reloaded an old save and doing these steps does indeed fix the issue. Is there a way to apply it on my current save without having to restart enslavement (maybe I can force collar change)? 
If not, I was thinking of freeing myself from enslavement and then restart it but with a different collar equipped. That should perhaps work if the current bugged collar gets removed upon freeing myself from the enslavement/deal. 

Edited by Straze
1 hour ago, Straze said:

I tested "ShowInventory" after clearing out my inventory to see what was still equipped, unfortunately the bugged device  could not be removed through: "removeitem [id] 1" because it was seen as locked onto me.

You can't get rid of it that way.  There's another part.  If you're carrying a lot of stuff, it will help to temporarily drop the excess in a container.  Show your inventory in the console and look for items with no names.  Ignore ID xx040F0C; that should always be present.  Remove the unnamed item with the console.  Then unequip and drop the collar from the inventory window (don't use the console for that).  If it works, you found the ID of the item that you must remove.  If you had to remove more than one item through trial & error, reload your game and remove just that one.  Any others probably should be present.  Then unequip and drop the collar from the inventory window.  You're now un-bugged.

When I attempt to start the quest, I get the collar, but after I put it on, the quest immediately fails, and the guy tells me that "Changed your mind? Pity" or something.

I put the collar on, said no to mess with the lock, and my character shows the collar visually.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there a particular bodyslot the collar is supposed to be on?  I have a multiple amulet mod, and the lazy item hider mod, so I'm not sure if those may be causing issues.

Edited by CrimsonOmegaLance
1 hour ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

Is there a particular bodyslot the collar is supposed to be on?

Both Devious Devices and Zaz collars use slot 45.

1 hour ago, CrimsonOmegaLance said:

I have a multiple amulet mod, and the lazy item hider mod, so I'm not sure if those may be causing issues.

Possibly.  I'm not familiar with either.  I recommend the solution to the person above you -- equip a collar of your choice (DD or Zaz) before speaking to the follower.

Hey guys, I am using the latest (.45) version of the mod and the "road trip" quest is not recognizing that I have actually started the S.L.U.T.S. quest. I started it in Falkreath and restarted from an earlier save multiple times- it always keeps punishing me for leaving Falkreath hold and does not recognize that I have started the quest. Is there a command or something I can run to manually trigger this or some sort of fix? Thx!

5 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hey guys, I am using the latest (.45) version of the mod and the "road trip" quest is not recognizing that I have actually started the S.L.U.T.S. quest. I started it in Falkreath and restarted from an earlier save multiple times- it always keeps punishing me for leaving Falkreath hold and does not recognize that I have started the quest. Is there a command or something I can run to manually trigger this or some sort of fix? Thx!

I've had this happen as well.  The first time I had to revert to an earlier save that avoided the quest.  The second time I used setstage to advance the quest one step (20 to 30, I believe).  Note, this was on the most current versions of SLTR and SLUTS Resume.

Found a bit of conflict between SLTR and Devious Followers Continued.  I have my SLTR Playmate as my Devious follower and I accepted a deal from her to wear a pet suit in town.  This prevented me from completing Clean Sweep (at an inn) from my Mistress, as you cannot access that "shout" while in heavy bondage.  To progress I had to use the console to progress Clean Sweep through it's various stages.

7 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

I am using the latest (.45) version of the mod and the "road trip" quest is not recognizing that I have actually started the S.L.U.T.S. quest.

You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, Redux or Resume.  They are different internally, so this mod has to handle them differently.  To give you a good answer, I need to know what situation you're in.

A couple of weeks ago, someone else reported a similar problem.  If you're using SLUTS Resume, please run "GetStage SLUTS_MissionHaul" in the console and let me know the result.  If the stage is 22, you're having the same problem.  I thought I'd fixed that, but looking at it now, it seems that I goofed on the placement.  Depending on your answer to the GetStage question, I can fix that.  To manually progress, you can get SLTR to update with "SetStage vkjRoadTrip 20".

2 hours ago, transplantedgreener said:

I have my SLTR Playmate as my Devious follower and I accepted a deal from her to wear a pet suit in town.  This prevented me from completing Clean Sweep (at an inn) from my Mistress, as you cannot access that "shout" while in heavy bondage.

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll fix this for the next update.  I'll have to include things like armbinders too, since they'll look strange.

Edit:  Fixed now for the next update.

Edited by HexBolt8
7 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

You didn't say which version of SLUTS you're using, Redux or Resume.  They are different internally, so this mod has to handle them differently.  To give you a good answer, I need to know what situation you're in.

A couple of weeks ago, someone else reported a similar problem.  If you're using SLUTS Resume, please run "GetStage SLUTS_MissionHaul" in the console and let me know the result.  If the stage is 22, you're having the same problem.  I thought I'd fixed that, but looking at it now, it seems that I goofed on the placement.  Depending on your answer to the GetStage question, I can fix that.  To manually progress, you can get SLTR to update with "SetStage vkjRoadTrip 20".

You were probably pretty busy at the time, but taking a moment to report a problem can get it fixed for everyone.

Thank you for letting me know.  I'll fix this for the next update.  I'll have to include things like armbinders too, since they'll look strange.

I'm pretty sure you fixed something because mine never recognised it starting and it always does now ?

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

The master would never send the pc into prostitutionm in riverwood, becasue this is a too little town ?

Only walled cities and hold capitals.  

13 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

(well,  it is bigger than winterhold)

You can also find clients in the mage college.

On 12/22/2021 at 2:37 AM, Antiope_Appolonia said:

[With automatic kneeling enabled] You say "Mistress?" and the PC kneels and the dialogue closes essentially simultaneously.  Then you stay kneeling for a few seconds, but nothing else happens.  You can talk to Mistress and try again right away. 

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I can't recreate it.  I've tried, even varying my routine so that sometimes I rapidly click through and other times I wait.

If it's isolated to one player (or just a few), this might just be an odd mod conflict.  If so, it seems best to leave the feature in.

21 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You can't get rid of it that way.  There's another part.  If you're carrying a lot of stuff, it will help to temporarily drop the excess in a container.  Show your inventory in the console and look for items with no names.  Ignore ID xx040F0C; that should always be present.  Remove the unnamed item with the console.  Then unequip and drop the collar from the inventory window (don't use the console for that).  If it works, you found the ID of the item that you must remove.  If you had to remove more than one item through trial & error, reload your game and remove just that one.  Any others probably should be present.  Then unequip and drop the collar from the inventory window.  You're now un-bugged.

Wow... it's fixed - that's amazing!
Thank you very much! 

It worked this time and she now equipped a whole new collar onto my character. 

24 minutes ago, Straze said:

Wow... it's fixed - that's amazing!

Great!  I reported the basic problem in the Devious Devices development discussion.  It turns out that someone else had also reported it last month.  Hopefully this will have a fix when DD 5.2 comes out.

@HexBolt8I am using "S.L.U.T.S. Resume"

11 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Edit:  Fixed now for the next update.

@HexBolt8I am using SLUTS Resume, the result from "GetStage SLUTS_MissionHaul" was "22". The command worked and I can now leave Falkreath and the quest completed successfully- many thanks for your help!

Edited by pnutz78
1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

Does the cooldown for prostitution starts at the beginning or at the end of rostitution.

At the end.

1 hour ago, shiagwen said:

and how do i get it to start at 8 pm ?

It doesn't start at any specific time.  A cooldown is just the minimum wait before an event might start.

14 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I can't recreate it.  I've tried, even varying my routine so that sometimes I rapidly click through and other times I wait.

Yes.  I found that it took 2-3 clicks on the "Mistress?" option before her menu would populate.  Sometimes this would be while she was in an idle (sitting in a chair, for instance), but other times I would have her attention standing in front of me and I would have to click on "Mistress?" again.

Once I turned off the new Kneel option (set it to 101), this problem disappeared.

56 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

At the end.

It doesn't start at any specific time.  A cooldown is just the minimum wait before an event might start.

What is the chance for the prostitution event if slider is at 100 % ?  Point is, if  cooldown is short, then it may come too often. if it is long, then it might come never for some days, plus the 18 hours wont fit anymore.

On 12/24/2021 at 1:40 AM, HexBolt8 said:

When you highlight the setting for thoughts display interval, it tells you the location of the file (in Data\Interface\Lola).  In that folder is a file "How to Edit Thoughts" with instructions.  You start with a basic example file.  The intention is that you'll do some editing to change and add thoughts to suit your game.

I need help. Can you show me how to make changes properly. Because i've failed to many times to change it.

Some more feedback on dancing:

1. would be nice to have a "Sheathe Weapon" event in scripts before any idles are played. If not, the camera will break.

This happens to me when my mistress wants something from me without dialogue before or when I talk to her with weapon drawn.

its just a minor nuisance, but unnecessary IMO.

In other words: when I talk to my mistress I can sheathe the weapon myself before that

but when she forces an idle on me without warning and I have weapon drawn, the damage is already done

2. would be nice to see a slide or toggle for a chance or beeing forced to dance naked.

I can strip manually, but without the master demanding it is kinda boring :)

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Some more feedback on dancing:

2. would be nice to see a slide or toggle for a chance or beeing forced to dance naked.

I can strip manually, but without the master demanding it is kinda boring :)

On high submission level will be an option to do it naked for more points.

4 minutes ago, ZorinBlitz said:

On high submission level will be an option to do it naked for more points.

why is that tied to a submission level? and why can I not set it to like -50? :D

EDIT: I mean it should be more punishing to do it naked in the first place, so a high score should lead to allowance of doing it clothed instead?

Well, different views here I guess, but I would not mind more customization options still :D

Edited by Nymra
6 hours ago, shiagwen said:

What is the chance for the prostitution event if slider is at 100 % ?

Events like this are in a pool, from which events are randomly selected.  At 100%, this event has the same chance as any other event.  Lowering the chance decreases the likelihood that it will be selected.

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

would be nice to have a "Sheathe Weapon" event in scripts before any idles are played.

The mod already does that for dancing, where the animation is the main thing, but to try to do it everywhere I'd be concerned about introducing dialog problems similar to those that some players have with auto-kneeling.

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

why is that [dancing naked] tied to a submission level?

Higher score usually opens up new options, not the other way around.  It's still just a choice, not forced, so players can decide what their characters would do.

5 hours ago, ZorinBlitz said:

[Custom thoughts] I need help. Can you show me how to make changes properly. Because i've failed to many times to change it.

I provided step by step instructions in "How to Edit Thoughts".  Perhaps you can explain exactly what you've tried and what results you got.