Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

On 12/30/2020 at 1:49 AM, Oldwolf58 said:

Because this game gave you different breast options from the beginning whereas Skyrim DID NOT. The different sizes of breasts in Skyrim were a MOD feature. If you give the ability to select different breast sizes in the game then you should ensure that the clothing conforms to the choice of body.

Its a bug. The breast size always change to default size when you put on a top. Regardless of what size you choose in character creation. Not to mention that weird blue texture glitch near the shoulder when you put on a top. Yeah, this game have lot of bugs and since those are just minor visual bug and on low priority fix list. I doubt they're going to fix it anytime soon.

OMG I really hope and pray they give modder's tools better than what Bethesda (or at least on par) gave the modding community  for Skyrim.

If they do that, I honestly believe CP77 will become the greatest game released to date because of the modders!

I'm on my second play-through and already seeing how dialog options are different and world encounters are different in some instances. I've got over 100 hrs playing this game and I've yet to get past the first couple of "zones" lol. Loving this game!!

before even going into this i would wait/confirm a few things first.

is third person view even doable ? if not, there is no point in perusing this project as lots of modders and content ideas depend on it. (if u want to even come close to the mod scale like in skyrim/fo)

in my opinion, third person view (which equals a functional modding community) in cb will never be possible to archive without cdpr actively making it available and here is why:

as known by now they are planning to release a separate game - i imagine its going to be the same cb theme/engine, its going to be a first person pvp shooter... thats the answer, allowing/releasing tools that let you modify their "competitive" online game would be considered as cheating (for example, you can peak behind corners in 3view to get an advantage). that is true for everything that could possible be misused in pvp, cheaters make the game less enjoyable, which means less sales.

3 hours ago, Pantheress said:

Jeez.
I was hoping to see some actual mods.
Instead all I got was 17 pages of people crying about nudity/censoring.

I check inhere regularly. It's not just fetish lovers and the like here there are just some casual pervs who were disappointed in lack of adult content in this game and among us are some skilled and talented modders. Ppl discuss progress on some things. Exciting place even though there is nothing being posted as of yet.

6 hours ago, Pantheress said:

I was hoping to see some actual mods.
Instead all I got was 17 pages of people crying about nudity/censoring.

It's a 3 week old game, with no modding tools, from a company with a poor track record of mod support... What exactly were you expecting to find at this stage?

And what you call "crying" is really just this community setting the baseline wishlist for early mod content. So if there is something specific you were hoping to find, you might consider having a little cry about it in this thread yourself.

11 hours ago, walt said:

characters in Cyberpunk 2020 looks worse than in modded Skyrim from 2011

this is FIASKO bro....

Seriously? Go over what you just said again. Characters in MODDED Skyrim. This is VANILLA Cyberpunk. Compare the two base games and Skyrim's characters look like fucking gremlins. Why do so many people compare this to a modded game? Skyrim looks like 10 year old dogshit without mods. I don't understand how the human mind works I guess..

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

Seriously? Go over what you just said again. Characters in MODDED Skyrim. This is VANILLA Cyberpunk. Compare the two base games and Skyrim's characters look like fucking gremlins. Why do so many people compare this to a modded game? Skyrim looks like 10 year old dogshit without mods. I don't understand how the human mind works I guess..

I don't even think they look worse than modded, man. Some of the characters are insanely detailed. The receptionist for automatic love. Judy. V. Keanu even, in some lights. Way more polys and if you zoom right in close you can see individual skin platelets. That's like 4k+ textures out the gate.

Also I don't know if any you have seen, but on Nexus mods someone has figured out how to change Judy's face texture, and a bunch of clothing textures. I got so excited when I saw this xD

13 hours ago, walt said:

this is FIASKO bro....

Trolling or tripping.  (2020 is the PnP game, not sure if joking)

There is plenty to criticize from Cyberpunk 2077, but visuals? Bethesda will never make good looking character models, and modders can't work miracles.

14 hours ago, walt said:

this is FIASKO bro....

what trying to score brownie points with dumb comments, really dude? fact is cyberpunk textures looks way better than fallout 4 or fallout 76...., idk how skyrim is even being considered ..., and the animations looks darn good too i.e. w/o mods, hell cant imagine what the game will look like when fully modded...

Hey, think this is my first time uploading a SS, lets hope it don't botch up :)

My game, has all the black X, cover ups, so far, until last nights play. This is GOG-PC- Patch 1.06 . Was under the impression the dev's went spineless, almost 2 weeks & finally some titty action. 

photomode_02012021_043754.png

photomode_02012021_043620.png

photomode_02012021_043514.png

photomode_02012021_043236.png

Game looks amazing. This is the best looking game and best looking open world ever, by far. The amount of detail on everything is just next level. I boot this game up and look around and everything is just begging to be modded, like they are not doing anything because they are waiting for someone to come and insert a  dick soul in, that is not there yet. 

I've got to take a look at the WolvenKit, since they have been improving the thing. I think there is a chance that the modding happens without official support from CDProjekt. Which apparently is something that either succeeds or CP2077 modding will not go very far.

I feel like there are more incentives now than with Witcher 3 though. The Witcher 3 is a better game on itself than Skyrim and it's shelf-life, so to speak, happened kind of concurrently with the boom of Skyrim modding and they share the same theme more or less. 

Now I think Skyrim modding possibilities are kind of drying up, just as Cyberpunk 2077 comes off the oven and this cake smells great, looks great, the taste is kind of weird though. Need to add some sauce. 

Has anyone here looked into this ? https://github.com/dingdio/witcher3-maya-animation

I don't have The Witcher 3 on PC, but I'm imagining that things that work in The Witcher 3 might work in Cyberpunk 2077 as well?

2 hours ago, iguchi said:

I feel like there are more incentives now than with Witcher 3 though. The Witcher 3 is a better game on itself than Skyrim and it's shelf-life, so to speak, happened kind of concurrently with the boom of Skyrim modding and they share the same theme more or less.

This is really what gives me hope... I haven't seen this level of interest in a modding scene for years, and in a way I think the terrible launch actually drives some of that. If they'd given us the deep RPG we were expecting, I think many more people would have been content with that. But instead we got a game with an incredible amount of unfulfilled promises and untapped potential, and suddenly everyone's much more focused on modding to fill in those gaps than they were with Witcher 3.

I don't ever expect to see comprehensive tools from CDPR, so the question I'm still asking myself is: Will CDPR let 3rd party tools get truly deep into the game systems, or will they try to set limits and confine mod content to things that won't compete with or distract from their DLC plans?

5 hours ago, TheCaptn said:

This is really what gives me hope... I haven't seen this level of interest in a modding scene for years, and in a way I think the terrible launch actually drives some of that. If they'd given us the deep RPG we were expecting, I think many more people would have been content with that. But instead we got a game with an incredible amount of unfulfilled promises and untapped potential, and suddenly everyone's much more focused on modding to fill in those gaps than they were with Witcher 3.

I don't ever expect to see comprehensive tools from CDPR, so the question I'm still asking myself is: Will CDPR let 3rd party tools get truly deep into the game systems, or will they try to set limits and confine mod content to things that won't compete with or distract from their DLC plans?

CDPR doesn't get in the way of modding. They support it. Even if that support takes the form of stepping back and not acknowledging it. But, if there is to be official modding tools, I imagine it's going to be a bit down the path. Possibly after the DLC, and maybe even after multiplayer. Still, they could surprise us.
Either way, I doubt everyone working at CDPR are happy with decisions to partner up with SOnoNo And MicroEffNo, and the censorship that came with that. So maybe there will be some leaks.
This early on, patience is in order. As features and functionality are evened out, and some new stuff added, I think we'll start to see some very cool things from the modding community. Hell, maybe CDPR will even learn a few things.❤️

On 1/2/2021 at 3:08 AM, walt said:

this is FIASKO bro....

This is what happens when people are so fixated on thicc loli dolls. They lose sense of reality. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the females in CP2077 look like hookers and junkies. But it's better to look at than your average copy n paste bijin or goma, or those loli with big boobs and asses.