Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

2 hours ago, Nylrak said:

I just hope this get fixed soon, can't believe such feature is available in Skyrim but not in a 2020 game.

You mean clothing resizing for your breasts? Because it isn't available in Skyrim. All of the female armor looks the same because all bodies are the same. Bodyslide is a mod that allows body and armor reshaping. Its a feature from a mod, not the base game..so why expect this game to have it as a base feature? Wait for mods.

29 minutes ago, NumberXer0 said:

You mean clothing resizing for your breasts? Because it isn't available in Skyrim. All of the female armor looks the same because all bodies are the same. Bodyslide is a mod that allows body and armor reshaping. Its a feature from a mod, not the base game..so why expect this game to have it as a base feature? Wait for mods.

Because this game gave you different breast options from the beginning whereas Skyrim DID NOT. The different sizes of breasts in Skyrim were a MOD feature. If you give the ability to select different breast sizes in the game then you should ensure that the clothing conforms to the choice of body.

1 hour ago, NumberXer0 said:

If it was a mod then I shouldn't really get my expectations really high for a mod.  Giving mesh and bones to all clothes was possible in Skyrim because we have modding tools gave by the devs to do so, in the other hand here in Cyberpunk 2077 we don't have such things and can't really expect to get one in the future (we don't even got one for witcher 3 yet for example) making the work of modifying ALL female to match any breast size really difficult not to say impossible. I hope such feature get added by the devs in a near future.

24 minutes ago, escape9220 said:

lol but that is clearly a bug, because I did the same and even with several outfits - I also used the bandages outfit - and the result was the same ... underwear.

yea it is but i guess thats the only way to get nude for us on consoles, btw try spamming the equip and unequip and when it freezes unequip and spam B to leave inventory windows

Not sure if anyone in the thread has talked about it, but with the recent updates they removed the console command by removing the file:

CDebugConsole_unfn0_vtentry_off

I think you can find the file in Cyberpunk 2077/bin/ folder and I think its a dll file.  I'm currently reverting my steam install to see if I can still get the console working.  I may try to copy over the file and do some tweaks to get it working with 1.06 just for shits and giggles.  Be advised, if anyone does this the newer saved games may not work with the older version.  Always create backups of everything lol :P

It looks like there's different body types in the game, but I believe they are tied to the mesh of the inner clothes.  Haven't had a chance to toss anything into 3ds yet to see for myself.  I'm assuming based on the shear amount of assets in the game, they probably cut some corners on meshes by making some parts hollow (aka some spaces under the clothes are completely empty).  Not sure about it though, since the rigging in the game is pretty solid, which isn't easy to do when you got holes everywhere lol.

I'm seeing some good work done on modding in this thread, and I can't wait to see more.  I'd dabble myself, but unpacking the game files is to much on me atm due to limited hd space lol.

Also can't wait till we get some good camera mods, because despite some of the nice shit you can do in photo mode, its still pretty limited for posing:

Spoiler

deaohn1-3defd602-abc5-414f-b90b-d43cb598

2 hours ago, Silvist said:

Not sure if anyone in the thread has talked about it, but with the recent updates they removed the console command by removing the file:

I think you can find the file in Cyberpunk 2077/bin/ folder and I think its a dll file.  I'm currently reverting my steam install to see if I can still get the console working.  I may try to copy over the file and do some tweaks to get it working with 1.06 just for shits and giggles.  Be advised, if anyone does this the newer saved games may not work with the older version.  Always create backups of everything lol :P

I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but the Cyber Engine Tweaks mod already adds a new console to the game, the command are different though because it is based on LUA.

@GCrafter - Oh sweet, didn't realize there was another mod for console.  I was using this one here, and it was having that issue:

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/147

I believe the one above is using a modified DLL of the original console that the developers made.  I see that the one you suggested is based on LUA, which is pretty awesome.  Probably should have checked it out earlier...because of all the endorsements lol ?

Guess I'll the one you suggested, thanks!

6 hours ago, GuiRush said:

Hello! I would like to equip my V with this type of costume and also some others that I found in other npcs. Maybe someone will make a mod to choose any costume in the game.

CP77 Suit.jpg

Thats the dream. I'm fond of the clear top that the Mox bouncer outside Lizzie's wears. Unfortunately though, no NPC clothing has been found yet. I don't think they're wearable items as all of the item IDs have already been dumped from the game. Most likely a body. So maybe we can eventually get a body swap going.

21 hours ago, Hyouka said:

Is there any Car mods? like adding actual supercars like Lamborghini/Ferrari/Audi/Bugatti..etc ?

I'm waiting for the batmobiles from rockstar games. And the Delorean from Back to The Future.
So far I've just seen mods that make handling better, though. I believe we're going to have to wait a little bit for model imports.

9 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

Thats the dream. I'm fond of the clear top that the Mox bouncer outside Lizzie's wears. Unfortunately though, no NPC clothing has been found yet. I don't think they're wearable items as all of the item IDs have already been dumped from the game. Most likely a body. So maybe we can eventually get a body swap going.

17 hours ago, escape9220 said:

lol but that is clearly a bug, because I did the same and even with several outfits - I also used the bandages outfit - and the result was the same ... underwear.

You know there is a mod to remove underwear, right? One of them just runs a command that changes the name of underwear to underwe_r or something like that, so they can't load. It's on Nexus. I don't know if there is a console version yet, but it seems as though this process would be doable.

16 hours ago, Silvist said:

It looks like there's different body types in the game, but I believe they are tied to the mesh of the inner clothes.  Haven't had a chance to toss anything into 3ds yet to see for myself.  I'm assuming based on the shear amount of assets in the game, they probably cut some corners on meshes by making some parts hollow (aka some spaces under the clothes are completely empty).  Not sure about it though, since the rigging in the game is pretty solid, which isn't easy to do when you got holes everywhere lol.

I'm seeing some good work done on modding in this thread, and I can't wait to see more.  I'd dabble myself, but unpacking the game files is to much on me atm due to limited hd space lol.

Also can't wait till we get some good camera mods, because despite some of the nice shit you can do in photo mode, its still pretty limited for posing:

Hide contents

deaohn1-3defd602-abc5-414f-b90b-d43cb598

There is a camera injector https://github.com/FransBouma/InjectableGenericCameraSystem/releases

Careful with zooming out in first person tho, the character has no head lmao

@Kargrin - Thanks for the suggestion, I think I've seen people talk about this mod as well.  I gave it a go, but like you said the MC's head is missing, and the body looks oddly rigged.  So other than that you can take some pretty cool environmental shots, long as the ugly MC doesn't rear its ugly head :P

4 hours ago, Silvist said:

@Kargrin - Thanks for the suggestion, I think I've seen people talk about this mod as well.  I gave it a go, but like you said the MC's head is missing, and the body looks oddly rigged.  So other than that you can take some pretty cool environmental shots, long as the ugly MC doesn't rear its ugly head :P

It is good to take some out of bound shots from cutscenes/sexscenes