Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

7 hours ago, almus said:

Which mods did you use for this?

Nexus Mods:

Cyber Engine Tweaks - for mods in general

Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) - for changing inventory (you need a vest for going 3P)

Appearance Menu Mod - for nude Judy

JB - TPP MOD WIP third person -  for Vs Head...

Other Mods:

Cyberpunk 2077 v1.0.4+ camera tools - for external Camera in Cut sceens...(without you only have 1P in cutsceens)

1 hour ago, nothindoin said:

the one were V stares lifelessly straight forward as her head and expressions have not been animated lol

the head is added via JB - TPP MOD. without the Mod V has no head...

all pictures are done via simple screenshot...

Photo mode looks like this:

photomode_12012021_125332.png.5ab2717f20de9329e5485c5b7d156838.png

and for now you can't get rid of the blur in Photo mode...

On 1/10/2021 at 10:30 PM, 27X said:

They can assign AO at the slightest whiff of vagina and no sex has to occur.

Yeah... I don't get why games can get away with penises flopping around freely nowadays but once a vagina shows up it's game over. Seem's kinda unfair for women.

2 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Yeah... I don't get why games can get away with penises flopping around freely nowadays but once a vagina shows up it's game over. Seem's kinda unfair for women.

Its not only in games. Male nudity appears to be more acceptable than female nudity. Maybe because men don't care or don't talk about it.

18 hours ago, Megumin. said:

Isn't it the other way around? In the prologue quest, the girl in the ice bath is completely naked while the dudes for some reason still wear their underwear...

30 minutes ago, zb123thecat said:

Isn't it the other way around? In the prologue quest, the girl in the ice bath is completely naked while the dudes for some reason still wear their underwear...

well dude keep pants for the reason

reason is cuz male characters are dick less,also

dick and pubick hair is a part of character equptment prob. were hidden in inventory

its Kerry

photomode_10012021_000223.png

1 hour ago, zb123thecat said:

Nope. ESRB was fine with penii in Watchdogs and Conan; the moment vaginas were introduced there were "considerations" and both games went back under review; funcom had to remove the shaved option for women and watchdogs had to remove female lower nudity period.

On 1/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, Lestai said:

Hey, think this is my first time uploading a SS, lets hope it don't botch up :)

My game, has all the black X, cover ups, so far, until last nights play. This is GOG-PC- Patch 1.06 . Was under the impression the dev's went spineless, almost 2 weeks & finally some titty action. 

photomode_02012021_043754.png

photomode_02012021_043620.png

photomode_02012021_043514.png

photomode_02012021_043236.png

I cant believe they pussed out on that. The first time i played i could see everything! one npc was sitting with her legs open and a see through shirt. I am disappointed in them. I hope that someone can fix these. Not to bring up the fact that we only get two hookers! even back in the old west they had more hookers than that wtf! two hookers but they have about 15 different dildos and other crazy sex toys i haven't even seen before! ug ill support anyone willing to put the time in to fix this shit dude. 

Yay I finally found a thread about adult content for CP2077!  Was also playing around with the appearance mod menu...but be careful what you wish for:

image_2021-01-14_221050.thumb.png.430245a3441d6b17349af334b3147b35.png

This is one of the appearances of Evelyn LOL.  Hard to read, but the text says "remove this appearance".  Sadly the Mox leader Suzie, and Denney don't have nude versions coded.  They do have different base bodies in the game files, which looks to be specifically made for the outfits they wear.  You can add Denny's outfit via console, but it keeps your default body. 

Sadly even though the body is "bustier", the boobs are basically squished together and pushed up to simulate being in tight clothes.  I don't have any textured pix of the body, but you can kinda get an idea from Noesis:

image_2021-01-14_222041.thumb.png.ed0a229ef2ca942460df1b2805480b27.png

image_2021-01-14_222052.thumb.png.ac7e87b9246c3834c343758c9276eea9.png

The Mox boss Lizzie has a more complete version of this body:

image_2021-01-14_222428.thumb.png.45bc4f9ca7ce04a89d29d3df2ad45067.png

image_2021-01-14_222454.thumb.png.6f4fbe2ecde532aa45f8eea2241b557e.png

Sorry for the shit angles, Noesis doesn't have the best camera controls.  

This is the "base" body for Fem V, and alot of npcs labeled as either full or full_breast_big:

image_2021-01-14_222250.thumb.png.c4b4f1dadaca89d2082fc3015ba534cb.png

image_2021-01-14_222312.thumb.png.ac0b0fda9c397231437ad558bd2def60.png

Just wanted to show proper comparisons, because some people have told me they look the same.  Sure its probably the same base model/mesh that's been altered, but the breast/ass shape is not the same :D

Also, its hard to see, but there is a nipple and a barbie version of fem V, for censorship.  Where as Lizzie/Denny body has no nipples.

I haven't figured out an easy way to mesh swap yet, cause I'd love to see if doing a simple swap would be possible.

15 hours ago, 27X said:

Nope. ESRB was fine with penii in Watchdogs and Conan; the moment vaginas were introduced there were "considerations" and both games went back under review; funcom had to remove the shaved option for women and watchdogs had to remove female lower nudity period.

I played Conan Exiles quite early on and there wasn't a shaved option for women. Was it like, before release? Or was it added some time after then removed again?

What nudity was in Watch Dogs? I saw apparently there was a random woman on the street in Watch Dogs 2 who you could look up her skirt and see she wasn't wearing underwear, was it just that or was there more?

2 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

I played Conan Exiles quite early on and there wasn't a shaved option for women. Was it like, before release? Or was it added some time after then removed again?

What nudity was in Watch Dogs? I saw apparently there was a random woman on the street in Watch Dogs 2 who you could look up her skirt and see she wasn't wearing underwear, was it just that or was there more?

Like a media BUZZ fault! big companies these days is higly rely to media, Sony banned that guy who share -dead hooker screenshot, 

media blah blah... after that, Ubisoft was remove crotchless underwear from the game, but stay some pantyless models (panty was meant ugly black drawing decal on diffuse body, underwear variations is very limited in watch dogs 2, most models are pantyless but crotch blacked aka censored )  and naked hippie, 

fucking media cunts.

15 hours ago, whateverdontcare said:

There was more in either case. Exiles didn't have to be rated until it was out of beta. There were shaved option for both sets of hair and as for watch dogs, they were told unilaterally by the esrb unless they removed female nudity they would receive a re-rating of AO which means all copies of the game would be pulled from gamestop walmart and any other brick and mortar kiosk that didn't allow AO games to be sold.

There's a reason Total War doesn't add body parts or blood until DLC is a thing, because it prevents the game from being re-rated after release.

32 minutes ago, seventeenpercent said:

Is there a way to position the first person camera slightly higher up on the torso? So you can see tits when you look down.

I don't know if that'll serve your purpose, but there is an option in game settings, and there is a mod called First Person Perspective Height Increase.

On 1/12/2021 at 10:26 PM, kawubke said:

Nexus Mods:

Cyber Engine Tweaks - for mods in general

Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) - for changing inventory (you need a vest for going 3P)

Appearance Menu Mod - for nude Judy

JB - TPP MOD WIP third person -  for Vs Head...

Other Mods:

Cyberpunk 2077 v1.0.4+ camera tools - for external Camera in Cut sceens...(without you only have 1P in cutsceens)

the head is added via JB - TPP MOD. without the Mod V has no head...

all pictures are done via simple screenshot...

Photo mode looks like this:

photomode_12012021_125332.png.5ab2717f20de9329e5485c5b7d156838.png

and for now you can't get rid of the blur in Photo mode...

Hey, once you activate the 1.0.4 camera tool, is there a way to shut it down in-game? I found out I can't keep playing without closing and reopening it.

8 hours ago, allfather123 said:

Hey, once you activate the 1.0.4 camera tool, is there a way to shut it down in-game? I found out I can't keep playing without closing and reopening it.

insert activates and deactivates the camera...but you can change all Key settings in the mod itself..

On 1/16/2021 at 1:11 PM, allfather123 said:

I don't know if that'll serve your purpose, but there is an option in game settings, and there is a mod called First Person Perspective Height Increase.

Out of curiosity, does that mod affects the cutscenes in any way?

Characters can head track the position of the player in the game, so I wonder if it changes anything.