Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

57 minutes ago, xMilesx said:

Video or it didn't happen. :))

unfortunately it's impossible to do a video of it. The Camera Mod always switch back from external to 1P.

you can also swap the female joytoy to Panam Judi or Alt...

Compressed_0056.jpg.c62891b60b2493708e01cecfcef932f3.jpg

and the male Joytoy to River or Kerry but without a dick it makes no sence

there is already an animation randomiser ingame. With the proper tools it should not be a problem to add more to it...

10 minutes ago, kawubke said:

unfortunatly its impossible to do a video of it. The Camera Mod always swich back from external to 1P.

you can also swap the female joytoy to Panam Judi or Alt...

Compressed_0056.jpg.c62891b60b2493708e01cecfcef932f3.jpg

and the male Joytoy to River or Kerry but without a dick it makes no sence

there is already an animation randomiser ingame. With the proper tools it should not be a problem to add more to it...

Huh. So wait, in the original cabin scene, everything's the same except instead of Judy you can get Panam right? And the other way around for the Basilisk one? Or does the mod only work for snapshots and not the entire scene?

22 minutes ago, xMilesx said:

Huh. So wait, in the original cabin scene, everything's the same except instead of Judy you can get Panam right? And the other way around for the Basilisk one? Or does the mod only work for snapshots and not the entire scene?

it works for the entire Game. The mod swaps only the character model, everthings else stays. So you can do the Basilisk with Judy or Alt Cunningham or if you want swich Judy with Panam and you can have the whole Panam quest with Judy and Judys quest with Panam...

But as i sayed its only the Character Model the voice is still Panams or Judys

Compressed_0058.jpg.5eb5de55f0c0111c88779e55795aa1b2.jpg

13 hours ago, kawubke said:

insert activates and deactivates the camera...but you can change all Key settings in the mod itself..

Yeah, I was locked on a bug most likely. I think activating it with photo mode on with some issues TPP mod is getting on Photo mode as well tends to bug out sometime. Trying it differently later sorted things out for me.

4 hours ago, hamster444 said:

Can someone share link to this npc swap mod

It's called Model Swaps on Nexus.

Is anyone else having performance issues after downloading appearance changer menu and underwear remover? I downloaded these mods plus cyber tweaks to make them work and they woke fine, but what I’ve notice is everything now takes like 10 seconds to load in. Every single vehicle texture won’t load in unless I stay near them and when walking on the street I could be right next to an npc who’s textures aren’t loaded. The worst thing is even menus take time to load in. I’ll hit the pause menu and have to wait 5 seconds to do anything. It’s so frustrating since it never did that before so I’m not sure if it’s the mods or the game itself. I have a GTX 1660 super and a ryzen 5 3600 and run the game at 1080p high with an average fps of 50. 

2 hours ago, Jefferino556 said:

Is anyone else having performance issues after downloading appearance changer menu and underwear remover? I downloaded these mods plus cyber tweaks to make them work and they woke fine, but what I’ve notice is everything now takes like 10 seconds to load in. Every single vehicle texture won’t load in unless I stay near them and when walking on the street I could be right next to an npc who’s textures aren’t loaded. The worst thing is even menus take time to load in. I’ll hit the pause menu and have to wait 5 seconds to do anything. It’s so frustrating since it never did that before so I’m not sure if it’s the mods or the game itself. I have a GTX 1660 super and a ryzen 5 3600 and run the game at 1080p high with an average fps of 50. 

I have both mods running and I did not noticed any difference on performance. I run on 2060 and Ryzen 5 1600. My game tends to drop fps in city center, V's ap entrance and other highly populated areas, due to density being on max and my Ryzen not being that great. Other than that, runs pretty fine.

On 1/16/2021 at 4:11 AM, allfather123 said:

I don't know if that'll serve your purpose, but there is an option in game settings, and there is a mod called First Person Perspective Height Increase.

Thanks. That mod is tailored to male v but I had a look around in the source code and it seems like its possible with these commands.

player = Game.GetPlayer()

fpp = player:GetFPPCameraComponent()

fpp:SetLocalPosition(Vector4.new(0.0, 0.0, -0.13, 0)) [I only changed the -0.11 from the default 0]

fpp:SetLocalOrientation(Quaternion.new(0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1))

You can probably play around with the numbers for a nicer effect but there might be some clipping. Also the nipples are a bit shit in first person but its alright for now.

Screenshot (56).png

Is there any way to see your futa/futanari and/or male character completely naked (including genitals) both first person and 'third person mode' ... on mirror and photo mode is ok, but on first person penis is not, for male/trans characters/NPCs too...

- I read model from menu/inventory/mirror is different from open world/outdoor model, so I hope some Modder with talent could solve that, we need our penises back.

- I hope modding community could solve that and in future maybe even making possible new lewd/romances/animations etc and that kind of stuff.

@3dfapman and @kawubke thanks for your recent posts I didn't know those mods could be used/combined to make similar 'nude patches' behaviour...

BTW, what difference between 'Appearance Menu Mod' and 'Appearance Changer Mod' if any?

UPDATED / 20-01-2021

@fallenSoul wow those jummy hips (I want to look that from behind god)

BTW, is there any way to force 'nude bodies' on NPCs, and not just 'cycling' over a set of presets?, I mean only nude presets on certain characters or I can nudify all?

... useful GIFT  (bookmark query for all mods tagged as NSFW/Xxx/Sexy  on NexusMods Cyberpunk 2077 site) useful to track upcoming lewd/sexy mods.

LuxidaOxida's (my) Mod-List base currently for Cyberpunk 2077 v1.06...

_ID* on NexusMods

Appearance Menu Mod v1.3_790
Appearance_Changer_Mod - DEFAULT_775
Bra (loose patch version)_185
Cyber Engine Tweaks v1.8.3_107
Cyberpunk2077_CameraTools_v102 (from GitHub)
Female Enhanced Body Skin_1043
JB Third Person Mod V8_669
Push Mod v1.0_739
Save Editor (Project CyberCAT-SimpleGUI) v0.04a_r2_718
Sexy Female V Nipple Band Aides_960
Sexy Female V Panties_938
Sweaty 100-874_mod_Sweaty100_AIO
Underwear (loose patch version)_185

Cheers

On 1/3/2021 at 2:38 PM, endgame † addiction said:

This is what happens when people are so fixated on thicc loli dolls. They lose sense of reality. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the females in CP2077 look like hookers and junkies. But it's better to look at than your average copy n paste bijin or goma, or those loli with big boobs and asses.

i don't want to pay for your shitty "reality"

On 1/3/2021 at 1:56 AM, NumberXer0 said:

Seriously? Go over what you just said again. Characters in MODDED Skyrim. This is VANILLA Cyberpunk. Compare the two base games and Skyrim's characters look like fucking gremlins. Why do so many people compare this to a modded game? Skyrim looks like 10 year old dogshit without mods. I don't understand how the human mind works I guess..

Seriously? 2011 and 2020

Thank you, @kawubke, I just saw this at NexusMods site, thanks for uploading this there too, I am looking for bigger/darker areolas textures for girls, and tan-lines (bikini, swimsuit variants).

Did my first mod for Cyberpunk...

it replaces 4 Pubic Hair styles...

pubic_hair_for_CP77.jpg.20224acd641b13b8e66fb32a95593c58.jpg

place the file in ...\Cyberpunk 2077\archive\pc\patch
i was not able to have it changeable colors...so there are all black...

pubic_hair.zip 289.94 kB · 4 downloads

Also, a Companion mod_1136 is available at NexusMods.

Next step, trigger custom animations, positions, NavMeshes/map positions edits and more, custom romances, NPCs interactions, custom NPCs dialogs/options, kidnapping, selling people to sawbones.... robbing people, and custom police spawns (more realistic than simple teleports).

V Pregnancy_1151 is available too (I hope more body types when importing custom Meshes is possible.), pregnant mod