Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

3 hours ago, endgame † addiction said:

This is what happens when people are so fixated on thicc loli dolls. They lose sense of reality. Don't get me wrong, a lot of the females in CP2077 look like hookers and junkies. But it's better to look at than your average copy n paste bijin or goma, or those loli with big boobs and asses.

Visually I think Cyberpunk is very impressive, I have no complaints about the level of visuals CDPR has put in the game. I think the main departure that shocked people is that Night City is not a "clean" sci-fi setting, nore is it an anime style supercity like is seen bladerunner or Ghost in the shell. It is more a near-future western city; social problems like crime and garbage removal are still a problem, and it lacks the clean lines and chrome that has defined the sci-fi setting for a long time.

3 hours ago, liviaD34d said:

CDPR doesn't get in the way of modding. They support it. Even if that support takes the form of stepping back and not acknowledging it. But, if there is to be official modding tools, I imagine it's going to be a bit down the path. Possibly after the DLC, and maybe even after multiplayer. Still, they could surprise us.
Either way, I doubt everyone working at CDPR are happy with decisions to partner up with SOnoNo And MicroEffNo, and the censorship that came with that. So maybe there will be some leaks.
This early on, patience is in order. As features and functionality are evened out, and some new stuff added, I think we'll start to see some very cool things from the modding community. Hell, maybe CDPR will even learn a few things.❤️

Another thing to think about early mods is that the game is going to go through many revisions in rapid succession now that the game is out in the wild. There is no denying that there are bugs in the game, so the best outcome is that CDPR are going to be hard at work quashing them. That will mean many patches, which will most likely break any early mods on every update. Patience may actually be the best use of a modders time right now; learning the games file structure; looking at any 3rd party software that is needed to create mods down the road, and preparing for the time when the game is a little more stable and better understood what can be realistically done with the tools available.

I for one am rather looking forward to what people can come up with for this game!

On 1/2/2021 at 8:08 PM, walt said:

characters in Cyberpunk 2020 looks worse than in modded Skyrim from 2011

this is FIASKO bro....

Um, that was because most people don't own hardware to run CP2077 in full detail render mode, if you even cut any corner then the model will look extreamly badly rendered.

For the third person view, If CDPR realy do a multiplayer they will have to fix the animation of V, this could be a good start for a third person mod (maybe they'll finaly add it but i doubt it..) until then i think we have to wait a least one year before seeing big mods.

2 hours ago, Ozvelpoon said:

Visually I think Cyberpunk is very impressive, I have no complaints about the level of visuals CDPR has put in the game. I think the main departure that shocked people is that Night City is not a "clean" sci-fi setting, nore is it an anime style supercity like is seen bladerunner or Ghost in the shell. It is more a near-future western city; social problems like crime and garbage removal are still a problem, and it lacks the clean lines and chrome that has defined the sci-fi setting for a long time.

Another thing to think about early mods is that the game is going to go through many revisions in rapid succession now that the game is out in the wild. There is no denying that there are bugs in the game, so the best outcome is that CDPR are going to be hard at work quashing them. That will mean many patches, which will most likely break any early mods on every update. Patience may actually be the best use of a modders time right now; learning the games file structure; looking at any 3rd party software that is needed to create mods down the road, and preparing for the time when the game is a little more stable and better understood what can be realistically done with the tools available.

I for one am rather looking forward to what people can come up with for this game!

Honestly, on this I'd rather modders waited, so they didn't get frustrated/burned out with constantly breaking mods due to updates. Because there are going to be a lot.

1 hour ago, saviliana said:

Um, that was because most people don't own hardware to run CP2077 in full detail render mode, if you even cut any corner then the model will look extreamly badly rendered.

The base model topology is less than you think it is, and this has nothing to with the rendering methods they chose to employ. Aside from the face the models are low poly, simple as, because CDPR's intent for adult content is exactly what you've already gotten, it isn't going to get any "better" with further content.

43 minutes ago, liviaD34d said:

Honestly, on this I'd rather modders waited, so they didn't get frustrated/burned out with constantly breaking mods due to updates. Because there are going to be a lot.

My policy for Bathesda games is to wait 1 year before buying them, to let the mod scene begin to stabilize. With Cyberpunk, this may be a wait 2 years scenario. The first year will be just to see if they add in all the content and features that were supposed to be there on release. The second year to see if modders can breath life into the city.

I wish the game, and the fans, the best. It's going to be a long road.

17 hours ago, Lestai said:

Hey, think this is my first time uploading a SS, lets hope it don't botch up :)

My game, has all the black X, cover ups, so far, until last nights play. This is GOG-PC- Patch 1.06 . Was under the impression the dev's went spineless, almost 2 weeks & finally some titty action. 

photomode_02012021_043754.png

photomode_02012021_043620.png

photomode_02012021_043514.png

photomode_02012021_043236.png

Dont use teleport, walk around a bit more in the city and you ll encounter some women with more flasy with see-through clothes than that one

I’m looking for a hex edit solution to add pubic hair. I think the simplest solution would be to change the default entry for male/female genitals (bald) to include the texture of choice. I haven’t been able to isolate the code enough to just paste it into my save game over what I have now (default V, no hair).

18 hours ago, TinderVerified said:

I’m looking for a hex edit solution to add pubic hair. I think the simplest solution would be to change the default entry for male/female genitals (bald) to include the texture of choice. I haven’t been able to isolate the code enough to just paste it into my save game over what I have now (default V, no hair).

Nope, pubick hair it's fairly optional wearable body 2D decal, probobly misc item, like elbow pads or gun harness, in the game hierarchy

gamedata archive \cs\common\_bodies\woman_average\i0_000_wa__vagina_hairstyle_01.mesh

same for tatoos

2 hours ago, Ironboywonder said:

Okay I hope one day for the love of christ I play this even wish the bug issues and also hope for anny third person options 

You mean like this third person perspective mod on Nexus?
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/669
Also, no need to spam. You probably didn't mean to post that a bunch of times in a row, but there is a delete option for the extras.

On 1/3/2021 at 3:23 AM, Whizkid said:

what trying to score brownie points with dumb comments, really dude? fact is cyberpunk textures looks way better than fallout 4 or fallout 76...., idk how skyrim is even being considered ..., and the animations looks darn good too i.e. w/o mods, hell cant imagine what the game will look like when fully modded...

It doesn't help at all that textures looks good when polygon models in game looks like made for ps2-ps3 era. When this game is so much behind of current "nextgen" generation that wouldn't be surprised if it was planned to be released on ps3 first until they jinxed the idea of it. This game is not even close to fallout 4 models and they were really bad to begin with and certainly not on the level symmetry of skyrim. For the all the fanboys this delusion is required to keep their illusions grandeur, despite of opposite reality in oder to accomodate their weak gaming taste which is just sad to behold because they were too busy going UHUHUHUHUHUHU fapping their meat which at the end of the day will get them nowhere.

1 hour ago, aklvjixcvioxdjvixodjlvidx2 said:

It doesn't help at all that textures looks good when polygon models in game looks like made for ps2-ps3 era. When this game is so much behind of current "nextgen" generation that wouldn't be surprised if it was planned to be released on ps3 first until they jinxed the idea of it. This game is not even close to fallout 4 models and they were really bad to begin with and certainly not on the level symmetry of skyrim. For the all the fanboys this delusion is required to keep their illusions grandeur, despite of opposite reality in oder to accomodate their weak gaming taste which is just sad to behold because they were too busy going UHUHUHUHUHUHU fapping their meat which at the end of the day will get them nowhere.

mate, the skyrim engine is ancient its running out of time, look at the amount of memory and other animation skeleton fixes needed, whereas cyberpunk's engine has more room for improvement, but since third person mode will be a challenge looks like cdr cut corners thats why third person isnt an option.....

On 12/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, barghest666 said:

i´d suggest to wait for the modtools to be released, which CDPR already hinted at in early December...
i am sure that things really blow up when that happens...

They lied about a Creation Kit for TW3. Don't get hyped.

-------------------------

This game is going to need a No Man's Sky recovery times a million to truly recover from such a disaster its been and still is of a game.