Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

Playing SE with 1.51patch. Have crush in Labiryntian on entering last cell where boss with Magnus staff located. Tried many times with no result, only disabling DemonicCreatures helped.

Can someone check this location in SE version?

And my PC had sex with creatures from this mod, but they were without dicks. Am i missing something?

On 7/25/2021 at 5:43 AM, RebyaAs said:

Hello everyone!I love this mod very much, not only want to fight with these monsters but also want to have sex with them.

But they are not widely and often appearing in Skyrim and from v 1.4 they are also level-listed. So I think not everyone can see them all .

So I used CK to copy their IDs,  their names (Both Chinese and English) and  pics to a PDF file. Anyone who wants to see all the monsters in this mod can check my file!

I copied ALL the monsters' id, so many of them seems alike in the pics. But thanks to  @Thor2000's effect, they are different in many aspects. I think if I only choose one of them as a representative and ignore others, it will be unfair for his hard-working.?

But the file didn't include the ids which belong to humans.

Yes I dunno why Thor2000 adds so many humans....not human-likes, just humans.

All the monsters' pics are updated to v1.42 .

The pic below is an example.

English name——Chinese name—— monster ID——monster pic which I did by myself.

All the IDs are double-checked. If they are wrong I cant get pics successfully……

For this programme I made a big photography-room to contain dozens of monsters at a time~?

There are 203 vaild monsters and hope you like my work! Thank you very much!

1657458857_TIM20210725182650.thumb.jpg.9a7427e4a11f623b5b413f6ae4609af1.jpg

Illustrated_Handbook_of_Demonic_Creatures恶魔生物V1.4图鉴.pdf 14.17 MB · 29 downloads

thank you so much for making this! Trying to mod in SSE now and it's been a task trying to set everything up on the pre AE update. I was wondering where the file was showing the list of creatures. You turned it up a whole level with pictures! that's awesome! ?

5 hours ago, wilks82 said:

thank you so much for making this! Trying to mod in SSE now and it's been a task trying to set everything up on the pre AE update. I was wondering where the file was showing the list of creatures. You turned it up a whole level with pictures! that's awesome! ?

? You give me the confidence that I can help many! Hahahaha! Thx!

15 hours ago, Nymra said:

just wanted to post the exact same!!!

Nymra, shiningfang, sadly I don't get permission to use 4thunknowns creature anymore. Not a day goes by without me shear some tears ?

14 hours ago, crococat said:

Playing SE with 1.51patch. Have crush in Labiryntian on entering last cell where boss with Magnus staff located. Tried many times with no result, only disabling DemonicCreatures helped.

Can someone check this location in SE version?

And my PC had sex with creatures from this mod, but they were without dicks. Am i missing something?

About the crash, it's hard to say what causes it. Could be a faulty mesh. Could be a conflicting mod. I've just started the college questline and eventually I'll go down there myself.

As a fix for you or anyone else experiencing issues like this, make sure you have a save jujst outside the cell door. Wait 11 days and then go back in. This should reset the cell in case there's a creature with a faulty mesh. I'll report back when I've done the quest myself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Commercial:

Finally I got some proper magic users among the undead. Draugr Witches... powerful conjurers that can really throw threatning things your way. They are weak in every way themselves, but the conjurements they spawn are not. Often I find myself in a rabbitchase with a daedroth at my tail trying to put that arrow through the witches head

draugr witch scourge.png

Edited by Thor2000

As at this time this mod could be unchecked anytime with no effect on loading saves, this Labiryntian one cell could be passed sily by disabling it and Bash, and enabling them again after leaving cell.

What about creatures sos, it is missed by mod for some creatures or it is missed something by me?

7 hours ago, crococat said:

What about creatures sos, it is missed by mod for some creatures or it is missed something by me?

If it is all creatures: Check load order. See that demonic creatures is loaded after creatureframework. Also see if the skins is registrated inside creatureframework MCM.

If it's only a few creatures: check out the troubleshooting guide linked in the FAQ section on frontpage.

I noticed something about the "small rat" NPC...

In the race section, its height is set to 0.05. But in the NPC section, its also set to 0.05. This makes their height 0.05 of 0.05, which is effectively the size of an atom. You don't see them, unless you use detect life, and even then they're the size of a single point.

By editing the RACE's height back to 1.00, you'll be able to see the rat as its intended size. But personally I just set them both to 1.00 because I just don't want tiny rats.

---

Also dwarven dolls... the default breton head-hair mesh is clipping over their correct head. Makes them look weird. Not sure how you could fix this. Their default body mesh is supposed to overlap their head so I don't know what's causing this...

edit: Oh, this is all on SE btw.

Edited by Painbow69
8 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I noticed something about the "small rat" NPC...

In the race section, its height is set to 0.05. But in the NPC section, its also set to 0.05. This makes their height 0.05 of 0.05, which is effectively the size of an atom. You don't see them, unless you use detect life, and even then they're the size of a single point.

By editing the RACE's height back to 1.00, you'll be able to see the rat as its intended size. But personally I just set them both to 1.00 because I just don't want tiny rats.

---

Also dwarven dolls... the default breton head-hair mesh is clipping over their correct head. Makes them look weird. Not sure how you could fix this. Their default body mesh is supposed to overlap their head so I don't know what's causing this...

edit: Oh, this is all on SE btw.

its supposed to be like that. It's an invisible actor I use to create randomness. Nothing bad happens if you change it, but keep it in mind if you see weird stuff ;)

Dwarven dolls: It could be that her hair has reverted. I choosed the "skinhead" option for her when I first set her up in CK. Now I see she uses femalenordhair05. Gonna add that to my todo list for v1.6.

Edited by Thor2000

Hi, I have a problem, and I think this mod may cause it. When I enter jail in Whiterun the game spawns molested zombies in the jail and town. It is annoying because it kills some NPCs and breaks some quests. Can this mod do this? Is there any way I can disable this?

Edited by FireSplitter
27 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

Hi, I have a problem, and I think this mod may cause it. When I enter jail in Whiterun the game spawns molested zombies in the jail and town. It is annoying because it kills some NPCs and breaks some quests. Can this mod do this? Is there any way I can disable this?

It totally can, but they don't really spawn in the city. The problem is that if they get aggro on you, it can happen that some will follow you through the loading door. Happened to me one time but it was only one ? I would say either try avoiding jail cells that have them, should be Whiterun and Riften as far as i saw, or kill them before leaving the cell ?

15 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

It totally can, but they don't really spawn in the city. The problem is that if they get aggro on you, it can happen that some will follow you through the loading door. Happened to me one time but it was only one ? I would say either try avoiding jail cells that have them, should be Whiterun and Riften as far as i saw, or kill them before leaving the cell ?

Yes, they spawn in the jail (actually in the escape sewers below the cell level) and in town. Both location at the same time, when entering the jail. I don't know how to deactivate or trace who is doing this.

When I leave the jail, the ones that spawned there start attaching people. 

I am wondering if such event is implemented by this mod, or some weird conflict with other mods.

I am suspecting Extra Encounters and Immersive World Encounters, but deactivating them still reproduce the issue. That if it is not something broken in the save already.

Also I am smashing (Mator Smash) records.

Edited by FireSplitter
5 minutes ago, FireSplitter said:

Yes, they spawn in the jail (actually in the escape sewers below the cell level) and in town. Both location at the same time, when entering the jail. I don't know how to deactivate or trace who is doing this.

I am wondering if such event is implemented by this mod, or some weird conflict with other mods.

I am suspecting Extra Encounters and Immersive World Encounters, but deactivating them still reproduce the issue. That if it is not something broken in the save already.

As i was saying, might be come off wrong, they come form demonic yes. sorry i dunno how to prevent it, well you could delete them with SSEDIT from the Cells, shouldn't be hard to  do :/  i never altered my copy of the Eps but i altered others a little bit. It's not really hard, just place a untouched copy of it in a folder if you fuck something up in the progress so you can overwrite your edited version again

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

Yes. The zombies are placed there by this mod. I did a mistake with the race setting on them. The flag on the race "Can't open doors" is unticked. I've attached a image showing how it should look. That way they won't be able to leave the cell. I've also removed one of the zombies that almost everytime jumps down on the wrong side of the jaildoor.

If you don't know how to fix it in tes5edit, I'll see if I can upload a patch tomorrow.

About them aggroing NPC, it works here in my setup with interesting NPCs and vanilla NPC. Sometimes they aggro that wispmother from the Interesting NPC mod, but I'm going to give them a smaller aggro radius and see if that helps.

zombie race edit.png

35 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes. The zombies are placed there by this mod. I did a mistake with the race setting on them. The flag on the race "Can't open doors" is unticked. I've attached a image showing how it should look. That way they won't be able to leave the cell. I've also removed one of the zombies that almost everytime jumps down on the wrong side of the jaildoor.

If you don't know how to fix it in tes5edit, I'll see if I can upload a patch tomorrow.

About them aggroing NPC, it works here in my setup with interesting NPCs and vanilla NPC. Sometimes they aggro that wispmother from the Interesting NPC mod, but I'm going to give them a smaller aggro radius and see if that helps.

zombie race edit.png

I did change that. They spawn in jail sewers, guards panic out a bit but nobody can reach each other to fight. Leaving jail do not spawn them into town.

So I guess they were not actually spawning into town but they were "opening the door" and got placed in town once I left the jail. 

Also, this is opening a small exploit. If you stay in that place your armor skill will increase...kind of like the game starting bear - sneak exploit where you keep moving into the wall and get 100 sneak before escaping Helgen :)

I guess this is because they are aggroed. 

2 hours ago, crococat said:

Also have spawning problem in Solitude. Some GrummieDeathdealers with falmers kill townfolk. It was happened when i teleport to Bards colledge and go to sity (in colledge i spent much time and was waiting here)

You must check your compilation of mods. Something in your load order is modifying leveled lists and their spawn points.

11 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I did change that. They spawn in jail sewers, guards panic out a bit but nobody can reach each other to fight. Leaving jail do not spawn them into town.

So I guess they were not actually spawning into town but they were "opening the door" and got placed in town once I left the jail. 

Also, this is opening a small exploit. If you stay in that place your armor skill will increase...kind of like the game starting bear - sneak exploit where you keep moving into the wall and get 100 sneak before escaping Helgen :)

I guess this is because they are aggroed. 

Good :). That skill thing bug was news to me. I haven't escaped Helgen in many years due to mods ?

In the future there will be flocks of zombies roaming around and towards interior settlements... but they need to wait for now. Falmer raids and Draugr supply patrols are first in line. Not to mention Goblin settlements and goblin raids. But all these raids will be launched in an optional "hardcore" Demonic Creature version for the stronghearted.