Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

On 11/20/2021 at 8:26 PM, Jack4123 said:

Anyone else having issues with the goblins being invisible on SSE? Their spears/weapons appear visible but not the goblins themselves.

Are you running the demonic creatures mcm SE patch? If so, uninstall it until it's updated.

I come here again haha, I have not commented for a long time, but I keep saying that this is one of the best mods of all, I wanted to know if anyone knows any mod or something related to the WOW murlocs, maybe thor can add them to this magnificent mod some day, I'll leave a photo.

muroccoc.png

14 hours ago, mirror mask2 said:

Just to be clear I dont need ABC if I use Special Edition?  Thanks in advance :)

yes. you do.. I should probably rewrite requirements about this.

40 minutes ago, Shawdy said:

Hello there. I've installed DC SE and patch for it and everything is OK but mummies are invisible. How can I fix that?

I have no clue why my text on the subject "ADDONS AND COMPATIBILITY PATCHES FOR OTHER MODS:"  won't update by itself on the topic page, but if you go read on the download page here (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15135-demonic-creatures-patch-v151-current-mod-version-v15-le-se/) you'll see whitch patch for this mod is updated or not. MCM patch you most likely installed is out of date. It can only be used with Demonic Creatures v1.4

50 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

I have no clue why my text on the subject "ADDONS AND COMPATIBILITY PATCHES FOR OTHER MODS:"  won't update by itself on the topic page, but if you go read on the download page here (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15135-demonic-creatures-patch-v151-current-mod-version-v15-le-se/) you'll see whitch patch for this mod is updated or not. MCM patch you most likely installed is out of date. It can only be used with Demonic Creatures v1.4

Okey thanks for clarification, probably just me being confused, Installed ABC and Demonic creatures seem to work fine :D

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

Oh I see. Thank you, I felt that I shouldn't install MCM menu patch but gave it a try anyway XP

14 hours ago, delete1618 said:

I'm still encountering this issue (SE). The normal chickens animate fine through sexlab.

Strange. Is it something changing the chicken race in your mod setup?  I can look over the files here at my part but if it works for some on SE and not others it must be some kind of mod conflict ?

1 hour ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Found bug killed draugr brute and it turns back into a troll (Incompatibiltiy with maximum carnage????)

Yeah defently maximum carnage. You can probably kill a grummite and it will spawn a dead falmer. I don't know about those dwarves. Human NPC requires so much work compared to creatures. Their height causes issues with sexlab animations as well ?

Edited by Thor2000
3 hours ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Question: Does this contain 4th unknowns creatures? And do I still need his mods if so?

Yes it does, it contains several 4th creatures mod like clannfear, Ogrim, Scamp, Kwama, Welwas, daedroth so you dont need the original mod, too bad for minotaur, goblin we dont get the permission anymore

Edited by razzor69

I'm getting a CTD whenever I try to spawn any goblin from the console. I disabled all mods except this one and it's dependencies to make sure it's not a conflict and I'm still consistently getting crashes. I type "help goblin" into the console, pick any from the list and when I spawn it, nothing happens and about 15 seconds later or if I type another command into the console it'll crash again.

I also tried running the mod through NIFoptimizer and Cathedral Assets Optimizer to see if the nif was corrupted but I still get the same results. 

2 hours ago, Jack4123 said:

I'm getting a CTD whenever I try to spawn any goblin from the console. I disabled all mods except this one and it's dependencies to make sure it's not a conflict and I'm still consistently getting crashes. I type "help goblin" into the console, pick any from the list and when I spawn it, nothing happens and about 15 seconds later or if I type another command into the console it'll crash again.

I also tried running the mod through NIFoptimizer and Cathedral Assets Optimizer to see if the nif was corrupted but I still get the same results. 

I feel ur pain, but I doubt it's anything wrong with any files. Goblins has been in the mod since the start. At least when you say "any". Not saying there still can be a faulty mesh lying around. It could be related to instances from the demonic creatures MCM SE addon you had installed. It could also be that you're trying to spawn through console commands with wrong numbers? Using numbers starting with FFXXXXXX?

Couple of things to try is to wait ingame 31 days for all cells to reset or / and start a new test game to see if you CTD when spawning them through console command then too.

Edited by Thor2000
5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I feel ur pain, but I doubt it's anything wrong with any files. Goblins has been in the mod since the start. At least when you say "any". Not saying there still can be a faulty mesh lying around. It could be related to instances from the demonic creatures MCM SE addon you had installed. It could also be that you're trying to spawn through console commands with wrong numbers? Using numbers starting with FFXXXXXX?

Couple of things to try is to wait ingame 31 days for all cells to reset or / and start a new test game to see if you CTD when spawning them through console command then too.

I found the issue, I was using the wrong numbers :sweat_smile:. After you said that I could be spawning them through console commands with wrong numbers, I read up a bit on FORM ids and base ids and realized that I didn't know about the differences as much as I thought I did. I was using the form ids to try to create a copy of NPC rather than using the base id. 

Anyhow, I feel like I should leave a positive comment to balance my posts. This is probably one of the best creature mods out of all the ones I've used in my years of modding. Thank you so much for this! 

Edited by Jack4123

Another random accusation.  ;)   I was in Yngol Barrow on a radiant quest, got to the final room, fought the deathlord draugr, but there's no Helm of Yngol which should be here somewhere, either on the chair, or on the draugr's head maybe, but its not in his inventory (though that helm does look modeled after the draugr helms so maybe thats just a coincidence) , and the button to raise the exit gate doesn't respond.  This is the only mod I have that modifies Yngol Barrow that I am aware of, so I was wondering if anyone could check to see if Yngol's final room is working right for them?  Watch out for the swarm of Rad Rats, both inside and out front.

I used player.placeatme to get a copy of the helm and disabled the exit gate so I didn't have to backtrack, so this isn't game breaking or anything.  

16 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Another random accusation.  ;)   I was in Yngol Barrow on a radiant quest, got to the final room, fought the deathlord draugr, but there's no Helm of Yngol which should be here somewhere, either on the chair, or on the draugr's head maybe, but its not in his inventory (though that helm does look modeled after the draugr helms so maybe thats just a coincidence) , and the button to raise the exit gate doesn't respond.  This is the only mod I have that modifies Yngol Barrow that I am aware of, so I was wondering if anyone could check to see if Yngol's final room is working right for them?  Watch out for the swarm of Rad Rats, both inside and out front.

I used player.placeatme to get a copy of the helm and disabled the exit gate so I didn't have to backtrack, so this isn't game breaking or anything.  

This tomb is superbuggy from vanilla, but I was curious about the door since CK throws some warnings about several doors in this area.

So....

1 Iwent to Birna to  get the coral claw. Got it and went through the barrow.

2 Killed all the skavens which already killed all the goblins

3 Reached final room, fought off a Demonic Creature human Skeleton Doombringer.

4 Picked up the Yngols Helmet from the head of the static skeleton resting on the throne chair and trapdoor opens up

5 Opened up CK and deleted all goblins and skavens from that area ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

curious to why you had a different experience I googled and found this: https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Helm_of_Yngol

" If the quest to fetch the Helm of Winterhold for the Jarl of Winterhold has been accepted prior to entering Yngol Barrow, the bug replaces Yngol's Shade with a draugr deathlord or Dragon Priest and completely removes the skeleton and the helmet with it. It also causes the door in Yngol's final chamber to remain shut. "

I have no idea how Bethesda let this one remain unsolved. The reason the trapdoor won't opened is because it's linked to Yngol's Helmet (which off course is missing if you get the radiant quest from Jarl of Winterhold)."

Edited by Thor2000
21 hours ago, Jack4123 said:

Anyhow, I feel like I should leave a positive comment to balance my posts. This is probably one of the best creature mods out of all the ones I've used in my years of modding. Thank you so much for this! 

Many thanks for encouraging word :)

People, those of you on SE using HDT SMP, do you have trouble with Creatures using the Lurker race / skeleton because of some incompabilities between HDT SMP and Lurker Skeleton? It's supposed to lead to CTD when the meeting the Lurker. I'm not sure if the CTD happens all the time or only when the Lurker doing its "ambush" attack out of the ground.

Reason I ask is because of this creature here from Mihail (also where I first read about this HDT smp CTD issue

Ice Golem

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90730?tab=posts

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

People, those of you on SE using HDT SMP

Does this CTD happens only with none vanilla lurker race creatures or does it happen also with the vanilla ones? The reason i am asking is that i already fought some vanilla lurker and never had a crash. If it only happens with none vanilla i can see later if i can spawn a creature from your mod to check.. If you can name one to make it easy for me?

Edited by Gukahn
4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

" If the quest to fetch the Helm of Winterhold for the Jarl of Winterhold has been accepted prior to entering Yngol Barrow, the bug replaces Yngol's Shade with a draugr deathlord or Dragon Priest and completely removes the skeleton and the helmet with it. It also causes the door in Yngol's final chamber to remain shut. "

Interesting, thats exactly what happened to me, except I didn't get the quest from the Jarl of Winterhold, I was on a radiant from the Volkihar Vampires to pick up a vampire relic that was in the boss chest at Yngol.  But I had a draugr deathlord just like you said, and no skeleton on the throne wearing the helmet.  Wacky.  Sorry to have made the bad assumption again that this mod broke it!   :D

1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Interesting, thats exactly what happened to me, except I didn't get the quest from the Jarl of Winterhold, I was on a radiant from the Volkihar Vampires to pick up a vampire relic that was in the boss chest at Yngol.  But I had a draugr deathlord just like you said, and no skeleton on the throne wearing the helmet.  Wacky.  Sorry to have made the bad assumption again that this mod broke it!   :D

don't worry. I'm all in for finding bugs. I wasn't sure myself either.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Does this CTD happens only with none vanilla lurker race creatures or does it happen also with the vanilla ones? The reason i am asking is that i already fought some vanilla lurker and never had a crash. If it only happens with none vanilla i can see later if i can spawn a creature from your mod to check.. If you can name one to make it easy for me?

So far there is only the Ancient Tree Guardian, but it uses the vanilla lurker skeleton. Maybe it only is the custom lurker skeletons that leads to trouble. Maybe I should implement that Ice Golem just to check. It looks cool. I wish it had jaw movement though.... but it seems mihail skipped that for this one.

15 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

don't worry. I'm all in for finding bugs. I wasn't sure myself either.

So far there is only the Ancient Tree Guardian, but it uses the vanilla lurker skeleton. Maybe it only is the custom lurker skeletons that leads to trouble. Maybe I should implement that Ice Golem just to check. It looks cool. I wish it had jaw movement though.... but it seems mihail skipped that for this one.

So checked it 2 Times.

The First Time it CTD´s the moment it attacked with it's claws but that seems to just be my skyrim being unstable. Was in a city

The second time i started a very early save in the Alternate Start Cell and here it attacked me without ctd just fine. Claw Attack, Stomp Attack and it's range Attack with tentacles.

Just to be sure i also spawned Lydia (my one and only Testing Slave for everything. Poor women..) And let her be it's punching ball since lydia actually has a 3bbb body and uses the meshes. Nothing wrong here.

The First CTD concerns me a bit but i think it's just my game.