Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

14 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Ok, maybe I’ll save this one until next playthrough then. Probably be out of beta by then.

I assume if both were run together there would just be too many creatures?

To clarify, below I'm referring to mihails merged packs and not his single creature packs.

It all boils down to how much you love your current savegame. None of the big merged mods from mihail touches NPC leveled lists. Only a few leveled item and magic lists. So all mihails creatures will come as an addition to the vanilla ones and will not interfer in that way. They're just merged ESPs of his single creature mods. But unlike the single creature mods, you cannot disable the ESP since his merged packs contains many more of his creatures. I should probably update info on this now since it is confusing.

One concern is that I had to do some skeleton and race edits to some of his creatures to have them play nicely with LL mods. I plan to fix that since I now know more than I did before and I'm not happy with the results I got at that time either. Ogroid is one example.

So if you decide to run both, at least Demonic Creatures should be installed last and overwrite everything. It should also be placed lower in load order.

If it's recommendable? It depends on you I guess. If you're problemsolver you can go right ahead and have both, but if you rather want a stable setup I'd recommend trying the mods in different playthroughs.

So I'm sticking with Gukahns recommendation here ?.

For all it's worth: the mihail golem pack is 100% safe to install since there's none of those present in Demonic Creatures.

On 1/9/2022 at 5:11 AM, Thor2000 said:

To clarify, below I'm referring to mihails merged packs and not his single creature packs.

It all boils down to how much you love your current savegame. None of the big merged mods from mihail touches NPC leveled lists. Only a few leveled item and magic lists. So all mihails creatures will come as an addition to the vanilla ones and will not interfer in that way. They're just merged ESPs of his single creature mods. But unlike the single creature mods, you cannot disable the ESP since his merged packs contains many more of his creatures. I should probably update info on this now since it is confusing.

One concern is that I had to do some skeleton and race edits to some of his creatures to have them play nicely with LL mods. I plan to fix that since I now know more than I did before and I'm not happy with the results I got at that time either. Ogroid is one example.

So if you decide to run both, at least Demonic Creatures should be installed last and overwrite everything. It should also be placed lower in load order.

If it's recommendable? It depends on you I guess. If you're problemsolver you can go right ahead and have both, but if you rather want a stable setup I'd recommend trying the mods in different playthroughs.

For all it's worth: the mihail golem pack is 100% safe to install since there's none of those present in Demonic Creatures.

Thank you that is very useful.

I wanna have some couple of wild pig packs scattered around Skyrim. Would be cool to have a flock of them wandering around in Riften forests and some other empty areas that needs some life. I'm uncertain if I should bring in some of mihail hogs, boars or daggerbacks,

OR if I should just use the vanilla DLC2 Bristleback and have people use the texture enhancer they want. Elsopa has a 4k texture replacer for it, but I find the original boar model really weird...

Mihail wild hogs only comes in 1k textures :(. Boars and daggerbacks has 2k textures. In addition to the low textures, the pigs is not rigged with jaw bones either. That makes them very static in my opinion.

Can't make up my mind here ?

elsopa 4k vanilla dlc2 boar.png

mihail boar 2k.png

7 hours ago, yencrown12 said:

how does this mod runs with Immersive Creature with Bad Dog patch, anyone tested it...?

It works well or at least when I tried it, it makes an update, in this one I do not have it installed because I forgot haha and well with the creatures of this mod I did not want more, but everything was going well and without problem, maybe you should try and see how go, don't forget the loading orders

11 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I wanna have some couple of wild pig packs scattered around Skyrim. Would be cool to have a flock of them wandering around in Riften forests and some other empty areas that needs some life. I'm uncertain if I should bring in some of mihail hogs, boars or daggerbacks,

OR if I should just use the vanilla DLC2 Bristleback and have people use the texture enhancer they want. Elsopa has a 4k texture replacer for it, but I find the original boar model really weird...

Mihail wild hogs only comes in 1k textures :(. Boars and daggerbacks has 2k textures. In addition to the low textures, the pigs is not rigged with jaw bones either. That makes them very static in my opinion.

Can't make up my mind here ?

elsopa 4k vanilla dlc2 boar.png

mihail boar 2k.png

8 hours ago, Ljuba said:

Its already done with Boars and Daggerbacks MNC Always Erect mod on LL .They appear in groups of 4-5 and they are all over Skyrim fighting with everything and everyone.

I wasn't aware of that mod. I'll give them the correct factions so that they won't fight other creatures, except for wolves and humans.

6 hours ago, razzor69 said:

I have ABC patch for Wild boar and Daggerback, if you want i can share it here

thanks, but I have them already. Those pigs are something I've been thinking of including for a long time. Just haven't decided which model to use ?

2 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I wasn't aware of that mod. I'll give them the correct factions so that they won't fight other creatures, except for wolves and humans.

thanks, but I have them already. Those pigs are something I've been thinking of including for a long time. Just haven't decided which model to use ?

Yeah we are lack of piggies on skyrim, because boar/bristleback are only in solstheim

how about this piggy? i think its good too,  there's some problem with it you might could fix it 

Piggybank.nif

hmm I'd rather want to have someting more "dangerous". This one looked innocent ?. I'm going to put it on hold for now.

I'm also.. uhm... removing some of the mihail deers. Some of them has textures from the 1990. That is not his fault. I guess he picked the models up from witcher 1 or 2 or whatever version, but I'd really like some better textures on them.

Here's a pic of the new ones that will replace cyrodil deer (male and female) and the snow deer. Originally these deers don't have jaw movements... now they do. It's not perfect but its better I think ?. Look at the eyes on the snowdeer forexample.

forest deer stag.png

forest deer doe2.png

new snowdeer.png

4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

hmm I'd rather want to have someting more "dangerous". This one looked innocent ?. I'm going to put it on hold for now.

I'm also.. uhm... removing some of the mihail deers. Some of them has textures from the 1990. That is not his fault. I guess he picked the models up from witcher 1 or 2 or whatever version, but I'd really like some better textures on them.

Here's a pic of the new ones that will replace cyrodil deer (male and female) and the snow deer. Originally these deers don't have jaw movements... now they do. It's not perfect but its better I think ?. Look at the eyes on the snowdeer forexample.

forest deer stag.png

forest deer doe2.png

new snowdeer.png

i agree these deers were so old, and Mihail no longer update it, maybe you can change em with Moose, new Indrik, they are both awesome models

On 1/9/2022 at 11:11 AM, Thor2000 said:

So, what could get wrong if I run both? i checked in tes5 edit, saw your records are new, so no conflicts on that level, if your mod will overwrite Mihails last 3 big packs files, and i bash patch it, what is worst possible scenario? And more importantly why/how.

Apart of the fact that one of theese 3 packs used to crash on new game due to corrupted nifs i believe, and horrible, horrible hitboxes, but theese are problems of Mihails mods itselfs. 

45 minutes ago, moody132 said:

So, what could get wrong if I run both?

You could end up with mihails monsters fucking your characters with invisible cocks..  in the ass... dry.. no cuddling after

(seriously, mihails mobs are crazy motherfuckers..  And some of Demonics will end your live subscription in seconds and rape your corps but at least they have dicks ? )

35 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

You could end up with mihails monsters fucking your characters with invisible cocks..  in the ass... dry.. no cuddling after

(seriously, mihails mobs are crazy motherfuckers..  And some of Demonics will end your live subscription in seconds and rape your corps but at least they have dicks ? )

I know, had last playthrough with them, fucking tower with Amorous Adventures Riften quest, with Ildi i believe, hagravens and mannequins. That place was nightmare with this mod.

But i love seeing all of theese new enemies here and there, fucking Gravelord Nito? coolest thing ever. Theese giant golems jumping out of the snow. this fucking hybrid atronach/golem. Some of the designs are great.

Great post btw, i laughed ;d 

Edited by moody132
3 hours ago, razzor69 said:

i agree these deers were so old, and Mihail no longer update it, maybe you can change em with Moose, new Indrik, they are both awesome models

A moose is a good suggestion. I'll look into that ?.

1 hour ago, moody132 said:

So, what could get wrong if I run both? i checked in tes5 edit, saw your records are new, so no conflicts on that level, if your mod will overwrite Mihails last 3 big packs files, and i bash patch it, what is worst possible scenario? And more importantly why/how.

Apart of the fact that one of theese 3 packs used to crash on new game due to corrupted nifs i believe, and horrible, horrible hitboxes, but theese are problems of Mihails mods itselfs.

Worst scenario is a CTD because of inconsistency between the race records and the skeleton path in mihails ESP. One reason I did it was to be able to schlonglify them. Then I learned to edit the custom skeletons themselves. Still a few creatures would still not play along without replacing the whole skeleton with a vanilla one.

It's not certain it will cause any issues at all, but I can't say for sure before I've tested it.

It's a good thing if people dare try running both mods together. Afterall, mod compabillity is good for everyone.

I myself are going to look through all of his creatures in the mod and try revert some of the changes I've made to them. If mihail even reads what I write here I'm pretty sure he is going to kick my ass off ?

7 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

mihail even reads what I write here I'm pretty sure he is going to kick my ass off

You could appease him by giving his  Squirrels gigantic golden dicks ? Had a bug sometime ago, i hate me for not  making a screenshot.. Little fucker thought he was a horker, the animation was.. Do ya know Lemmiwinks?

(and NOW i have to have a Pet Squirrel named little fucker.. damn it.)

36 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

You could appease him by giving his  Squirrels gigantic golden dicks ? Had a bug sometime ago, i hate me for not  making a screenshot.. Little fucker thought he was a horker, the animation was.. Do ya know Lemmiwinks?

(and NOW i have to have a Pet Squirrel named little fucker.. damn it.)

Sounds like good backup plan ?. Maybe a mount a backpack on it with two big golden nuts in it and label them "M".

Those little pricks wandering around all time and act like they really are something big standing in your way. Until they just vanish. They pretty good. Gonna check out the humminbirds now.

2 hours ago, moody132 said:

I looked through my records now. These are the creatures I need to fix and to be aware of:

Mihail Ice titans

Mihail Goblins

Mihail Grahl.

The others should be fine. See if they act normal, like killing your character, instead of CTD ?

1 minute ago, Thor2000 said:

Sounds like good backup plan ?. Maybe a mount a backpack on it with two big golden nuts in it and label them "M".

Those little pricks wandering around all time and act like they really are something big standing in your way. Until they just vanish. They pretty good. Gonna check out the humminbirds now.

I looked through my records now. These are the creatures I need to fix and to be aware of:

Mihail Ice titans

Mihail Goblins

Mihail Grahl.

The others should be fine. See if they act normal, like killing your character, instead of CTD ?

Ok then, I know where to find Ice titans, goblins are everywhere, never met Grahl before. But ok, i will go check, and let you know

On 10/20/2021 at 2:33 AM, LoveNothing said:

Demonic Creature SE V1.5 SMP Meshes + 1.51 Patch

Firstly, these meshes used BakaFactory's ABC (Animated Beast Cock) V 2.30 SMP Collision meshes.

Thor has converted the meshes himself now, so I don't have to bother with converting them to SE format.
These are only Meshes, Mod Users need the Original File Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 from Thor2000

THESE ARE NOT FOR LE

These meshes will provide collision for SMP on characters that uses SMP and etc.

I'm kind of keeping a Changelog now within the DL, hopefully I can keep it tidy...

Also, I'm removing all meshes aside from those I've changed, so it should reduce the file size appropriately. Yay Tidiness

I've removed previous PE-HDT Paths in the meshes from Thor's and replaced them with SMP Paths so that SMP Collision works, that and PE-HDT is incompatible with SE. Collision meshes are more or less added from Baka's ABC, while some Collision meshes needed adjustments. It's still a minor scrap job but they should work.

These Meshes only affect Hard/Aroused Creature Meshes (aka when they have their dicks out Except a certain Boar Mesh)

Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 - SMP Meshes (Full).7z 46.91 MB · 569 downloads

DC SE V1.51 - SMP Meshes Hotfix.7z 2.05 MB · 294 downloads

<Update> Fully done creatures from V1.5.
<Update> Hotfix, updated meshes using DC 1.51
<Update> Planning on Updating to ABC V 2.50 in a few days, (Meshes were renamed in one of these updates, so I have to grab those/rename them to work properly?)

I've redone the imported SMP meshes from the beginning, tweaking on a few things that I didn't bother with last time so they should be better or the same than the last 1.4 version. I'm also messing around with mesh editing so that the collision meshes will be a bit more accurate. Although I'm still too inexperience to fully implement all the collision meshes (Such as hands and heads/tongues), I'll at least try for Penis collision meshes.

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-12_57.png.9bc308c2d741c69c7e185146cd57e1c3.png

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-20_58.png.8e4d3dce587b7bee741f70104136c25a.png

Feel free to ping me if anything buggy comes along with these meshes.

Will any of these work for the latest ABC or have all the meshes changed name?