Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

9 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

When starting a new game with DC 1.51 I noticed in the left corner a few popups saying "creature with number 31,32, etc from demoniccreatures.json is missing its race or name".

Is that a normal error to ignore?

It is something wrong somewhere. I did try to look inside that json file at those creatures (mihaildeerfallforest and... can't remember no 2). It looked correct. Worst thing that happens us that sexlab won't launch animations with these two.

On 11/6/2021 at 6:52 PM, Gundalypse said:

Hey Thor, is there any way you could implement these four creatures into the next version? I have them as separate into my current game but in striving to only use one creature addon pack (yours), I thought I would ask. I don't know your relationship with Outlawer, so I don't know if it is even feasible.

werewolf - yes, a great model for a change, I personally think the rest is superfluous..

When something like this comes out in the form of updates, it would be nice to be able to abandon a number of monsters at the time of installation (NMM)

I'm in the process of adding my own custom races for my own mod stuff. How do you get your custom races to be recognized by sexlab for the various sex animations? Whenever I make my own custom race, it ends up "fizzling" any attempts at sex.

I'm trying to add a new custom race that uses all the flame-atronach animations. But I don't want it to have the flame atronach's abilities and effects (I have some custom effects). Thing is, if I make a new custom race copy, it will break any attempts at sexings. But in your mod here, it seems you're able to make your own custom races and still have sex with them too. What's going on here? How do I copy this behavior?

EDIT:

I don't know how I manage to do it, but I somehow answer my own question just minutes after making a post, yet again.

So it seems that your custom races, for example; AKSprigganDwarvenRipperRace, is being handled by a MoreNastyCritters script (MoreNastyCrittersFactory.psc) that seems to be registering these custom races from all kinds of mods by referring their editorID's. So THAT'S how you're able to still sex up your custom races.

However, editing scripts is one thing I absolutely CAN NOT do for this game. It's totally outside my abilities because I simply can't COMPILE any scripts to save my life. Yes, I've read several articles regarding this issue, yes I've tried their suggested solutions. But every time I try to compile scripts in the CK, it fails and I get nothing. I've tried and failed several times now to get into script editing, and each time I only succeed in making myself hate the CK even more.

So, I dunno. I guess I'll just copy one of the editorID names from one of the mods I'm not using. Sloppy af, but if it works, it works... :(

Edited by Painbow69
On 11/8/2021 at 1:17 AM, KONTOL222 said:

just curious, have you investigate it yet?

Yeah... I did it 5 times nothing else that raghot came out of the coffin. There is two more actors in that room in case you did not know. Anything can spawn in those two. It is possible that one of does Demonic Daedric Creatures spawn there and actually kills raghot before you even get there. I met the abhorred demon in a full fight with the dragonpriest. I doubt it would manage to kill ragot, but still it is possible... kind of fun to arrive in a big fight ?.

11 hours ago, littleman said:

I wa swondering if anyone else was having issues with the magic mushrooms or  the Dwarvin Dildo not animating.  I dont know of many animations for them to begin with.

Check the vanilla chickens? And that you have at least one chicken animation available?

4 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I'm in the process of adding my own custom races for my own mod stuff. How do you get your custom races to be recognized by sexlab for the various sex animations? Whenever I make my own custom race, it ends up "fizzling" any attempts at sex.

I'm trying to add a new custom race that uses all the flame-atronach animations. But I don't want it to have the flame atronach's abilities and effects (I have some custom effects). Thing is, if I make a new custom race copy, it will break any attempts at sexings. But in your mod here, it seems you're able to make your own custom races and still have sex with them too. What's going on here? How do I copy this behavior?

EDIT:

I don't know how I manage to do it, but I somehow answer my own question just minutes after making a post, yet again.

So it seems that your custom races, for example; AKSprigganDwarvenRipperRace, is being handled by a MoreNastyCritters script that seems to be registering these custom races from all kinds of mods by referring their editorID's. So THAT'S how you're able to still sex up your custom races.

However, editing scripts is one thing I absolutely CAN NOT do for this game. It's totally outside my abilities because I simply can't COMPILE any scripts to save my life. Yes, I've read several articles regarding this issue, yes I've tried their suggested solutions. But every time I try to compile scripts in the CK, it fails and I get nothing. I've tried and failed several times now to get into script editing, and each time I only succeed in making myself hate the CK even more.

So, I dunno. I guess I'll just copy one of the editorID names from one of the mods I'm not using. Sloppy af, but if it works, it works... :(

I don't compile any scripts either. I won't do it cause then you will have multiple versions of morenastycrittersfactory.psc floating around and that ain't good.

So instead for your custom creatures, pic one of the many races you see inside morenastycrittersfactory.psc and base your creature on this.

EDIT: If you are going to share this mod it might be good do some mod compability check with the mod you loaned a race from.

Edited by Thor2000
On 11/8/2021 at 12:18 AM, Thor2000 said:

It is something wrong somewhere. I did try to look inside that json file at those creatures (mihaildeerfallforest and... can't remember no 2). It looked correct. Worst thing that happens us that sexlab won't launch animations with these two.

Thank you, I found the problem and fixed it. I had some leftover files from the old version, and once I removed them the error was gone.

1 hour ago, Thor2000 said:

I don't compile any scripts either. I won't do it cause then you will have multiple versions of morenastycrittersfactory.psc floating around and that ain't good.

So instead for your custom creatures, pic one of the many races you see inside morenastycrittersfactory.psc and base your creature on this.

EDIT: If you are going to share this mod it might be good do some mod compability check with the mod you loaned a race from.

Yeah, I get it. I picked a couple of ones that looked like from mods I'm never going to get, and it's working fine now. I do wish that there was a better system than this, though.

I wonder if there would be any issue with compatibility, though. Sharing the same editorID doesn't normally cause issues in-game. But since there's script shenanigans calling these ID's, what would happen if there's two different races with the same ID? Do they both benefit? Or would one overlap the other? I guess I'd have to do a test...

As for uploading... I have never uploaded a skyrim mod before. I mostly just make stuff for myself. Got like a dozen messy esp's and dozens more custom bat commands and there's so must stuff I've learned over the years. I've seriously considered releasing some of what I've created, but I'd have to really clean stuff up first. It's SUPER messy.

Oh, and I'm also using TONS of other modder's assets without permission, because I could. It's like Frankenstein's monster over here. So, I'd have to get lots of permissions... oof.

Edited by Painbow69

Thank you once again for your continued support on this amazing mod.

Out of curiosity, are you able to add creatures that have been released on sites like SFMLab? Or are you limited to creatures that have already been ported to Skyrim?

Edited by EConway3118

Well from my quick testing, it appears that races that share the same editorID will both work for sexings!

I tested this by copying over a new RACE, NPC, and all other bits and making a new copied race. I did this onto a separate esp too. Both types of npc's still hooked onto sex scenes just fine!

12 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yeah... I did it 5 times nothing else that raghot came out of the coffin. There is two more actors in that room in case you did not know. Anything can spawn in those two. It is possible that one of does Demonic Daedric Creatures spawn there and actually kills raghot before you even get there. I met the abhorred demon in a full fight with the dragonpriest. I doubt it would manage to kill ragot, but still it is possible... kind of fun to arrive in a big fight ?.

Check the vanilla chickens? And that you have at least one chicken animation available?

now that you mentioned it, i did took my time before using the claw to open the door, so maybe the red demon kills rahgot before i entered. but strangely i didnt find the corpse anywhere.

Edited by KONTOL222

Hey Thor thanks for getting back, yah chickens have an animation its jus tthe basic "pokking" one from like fifty five years ago. and it works on normals.  squrrles also seem to not work.   the error says  Valid creature no animations enabled or installed.

Edited by littleman
21 minutes ago, littleman said:

Hey Thor thanks for getting back, yah chickens have an animation its jus tthe basic "pokking" one from like fifty five years ago. and it works on normals.  squrrles also seem to not work.   the error says  Valid creature no animations enabled or installed.

no one made sex animations for squirrels yet to my knowledge,
ah keep forgetting they can be other races

Edited by LoveNothing
2 hours ago, littleman said:

seriously? squirrel?

9 minutes ago, Gundalypse said:

For some reason my game suddenly has those flying whales in it... Thor, is this part of your mod? Not complaining, just scared the shit out of me while climbing High Hrothgar in the night during a blizzard.

flying whales can came from sea of spirit as well. i climbed to hrothgar but never seen one, only see little griffin. 

7 hours ago, littleman said:

It's strange this with chickens. For some it works and some it doesn't. I was going to suggest mod conflict but when you say normal chickens work, then I'm at a loss ?. 

Squirrels is not integrated. They are so darn small.

4 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

For some reason my game suddenly has those flying whales in it... Thor, is this part of your mod? Not complaining, just scared the shit out of me while climbing High Hrothgar in the night during a blizzard.

Marvellous... they are not included, but maybe they should? Do they only show at night? They're even lore friendly ?

15 hours ago, EConway3118 said:

Thank you once again for your continued support on this amazing mod.

Out of curiosity, are you able to add creatures that have been released on sites like SFMLab? Or are you limited to creatures that have already been ported to Skyrim?

Several creatures in this mod are already ported from SFMlab. I have a few nasty ones on my waiting list

EDIT: Question of the Day: If you were a female giant and wanted to have fun with a female dragonborn, which material for the strap on would you choose and why ??

Edited by Thor2000
8 hours ago, KONTOL222 said:

flying whales can came from sea of spirit as well. i climbed to hrothgar but never seen one, only see little griffin. 

That must be it, thank you!

EDIT: Question of the Day: If you were a female giant and wanted to have fun with a female dragonborn, which material for the strap on would you choose and why ??

I don't see it being fun, almost tortureous. Like some sort of carved painted stone or hairy cow/mammoth member they would have as a tool.

2 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

That must be it, thank you!

I don't see it being fun, almost tortureous. Like some sort of carved painted stone or hairy cow/mammoth member they would have as a tool.

I thank you for your insight on the matter of subject ?. Gonna have a look at that mammout snout. Maybe it will finally come its use?

8 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Question of the Day: If you were a female giant and wanted to have fun with a female dragonborn, which material for the strap on would you choose and why ??

My first thought would be a mammoth tusk. Available,  they use bones for clubs, and they are giants so it wouldn't be too out of scale for them.

Would make it pretty interesting for the dragonborn though. Considering we have all the way through for the netch and the size of the charus equipment the db already survives, it wouldn't be too far out of line.

21 hours ago, sfeile said:

My first thought would be a mammoth tusk. Available,  they use bones for clubs, and they are giants so it wouldn't be too out of scale for them.

Would make it pretty interesting for the dragonborn though. Considering we have all the way through for the netch and the size of the charus equipment the db already survives, it wouldn't be too far out of line.

And this is how it became. Still some silly clipping here and there, but gonna try to make it better. This giants from Jaquess00 even got breast bounce ?.

It's not a mammoth tusk in form, but lets just pretend she forged it out of a piece of tusk by the fire one night. Credits to Leito for the other model and textures for the strap on pieces.

giantess1.png

giantess2.png

Edited by Thor2000
14 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

And this is how it became. Still some silly clipping here and there, but gonna try to make it better. This giants from Jaquess00 even got breast bounce ?.

It's not a mammoth tusk in form, but lets just pretend she forged it out of a piece of tusk by the fire one night. Credits to Leito for the other model and textures for the strap on pieces.

giantess1.png

giantess2.png

wait, is that hdt vagina? 

Big fan of this project. Keep up the good work!

I have quite a few monster models that I have managed to import into Blender. I just have no idea how to export them to Skyrim. I've tried two different .nif exporters, but I haven't been able to make any of them work. One won't even let me export, and when I export using the other one, the models are distorted in Nifskope. I've searched the web for tutorials, but haven't found one I can use yet. So if you (or anyone else in here) has a link to a tutorial I'd really appreciate it! 

None of the models I have are included in this mod, so I'd love to donate them, if that's something you'd be interested in.