Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

holy moly... what a beast... I'm usually living by the rule never share anything that's half done or close to it... but this M********* beast is the worst I've seen. This is directly ported from the witcher game. So full credit to CD Project RED. I've just posed it after a werewolf skeleton. Made it a bit more muscular. He's been lifting weights or ... something else ?. Gave it some new eye meshes with textures that comes with Bakafactories ABC mod and voila...  His teeth textures could use an upgrade. Perhaps also a new texture for the tongue, and new schlong, and many mesh improvements. My rigging skills are improving veeery slowlyy ?

lykan.png

lykan5.png

Edited by Thor2000
some moderation and credit giving
5 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:
Spoiler

holy moly... what a beast... I'm usually living by the rule never share anything that's half done or close to it... but this M********* beast is the worst I've seen. This is directly from ported from the witcher game. I've reshaped so it uses a werewolf skeleton. By reshaped I mean "Manned" up. He's been lifting weights. Or ... something else ?. Gave it some new eye meshes with textures that comes with Bakafactories ABC mod and voila...  I  need to redo his teeth. Because those textures are not good at all. Perhaps also a new texture for the tongue. and new schlong, and many mesh improvements. My rigging skills are improving veeery slowlyy ?

lykan.png

lykan5.png

Truely Demonic

30 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

holy moly... what a beast... I'm usually living by the rule never share anything that's half done or close to it... but this M********* beast is the worst I've seen. This is directly from ported from the witcher game. I've reshaped so it uses a werewolf skeleton. By reshaped I mean "Manned" up. He's been lifting weights. Or ... something else ?. Gave it some new eye meshes with textures that comes with Bakafactories ABC mod and voila...  I  need to redo his teeth. Because those textures are not good at all. Perhaps also a new texture for the tongue. and new schlong, and many mesh improvements. My rigging skills are improving veeery slowlyy ?

lykan.png

lykan5.png

Can i.. Can i pet him? Can i HAVE him as a follower? OR a summon?! Fuck it, i wanna BE him! ? Put a normal Werewolf next to him and we all know who´s the bitch

8 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

No, I don't play LE anymore.

Still trying to update meshes for ABC updates, but should not expect it anytime soon.

I solved it simply by using the NIF optimizer tool.

It only took 5 seconds to port your files to LE.

All creatures work perfectly. :)

I'm very Happy ~ :D   Thanks~!!!!

dfsdf.jpg.5a1ec1d78782a024082411618180113f.jpg20220203015418_1.jpg.a9f454ba1fe67f2c1c9c2f538c3490b2.jpg20220203123542_1.jpg.e08cf1a485bee63e32172aeb559fbe5e.jpg20220203123343_1.jpg.f9a0fd5fe14035f9891e5b055add563b.jpg

10 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Can i.. Can i pet him? Can i HAVE him as a follower? OR a summon?! Fuck it, i wanna BE him! ? Put a normal Werewolf next to him and we all know who´s the bitch

?... YES you can. A summoning spell shouldn't be hard to make. Question is what are they?

I've been wondering if I should call them werewolf Behemoth, a stronger and more muscular version of the vanilla werewolf. Qouted from uesp:

"Ordinary werewolves can become behemoths through alchemical alteration. They can also come naturally through Hircine, but only the most esteemed hunters are granted this gift."

Or this one is interesting too:

"Circa 2E 582, the Gray Host developed a mysterious disease to target rogue werewolf packs in Blackreach. The incubation of this disease is known to vary between individuals.[59] The disease forces a lycanthrope into their beast form and drives them feral as their minds degrade. The victims of this disease lose their mind and the ability to control their transformations"

Personally I like the last one.

2 hours ago, dltpals87 said:

I solved it simply by using the NIF optimizer tool.

Nice job. And very nice character !

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

?... YES you can. A summoning spell shouldn't be hard to make. Question is what are they?

I've been wondering if I should call them werewolf Behemoth, a stronger and more muscular version of the vanilla werewolf. Qouted from uesp:

"Ordinary werewolves can become behemoths through alchemical alteration. They can also come naturally through Hircine, but only the most esteemed hunters are granted this gift."

If you need a name that´s simple. I will call him Daddy ?

Nah in my Eso times, Werewolf Behemoth are far bigger then he can be to not screw anims up.. And they are fluffy ?

He is a Big Bad Murdermachine, walking down the earth only to eat, fuck and kill.. 

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

"Circa 2E 582, the Gray Host developed a mysterious disease to target rogue werewolf packs in Blackreach. The incubation of this disease is known to vary between individuals.[59] The disease forces a lycanthrope into their beast form and drives them feral as their minds degrade. The victims of this disease lose their mind and the ability to control their transformations"

This one is better. Would give you a reason to put them in vampire lairs too when you make his lore that "vampires have a way to control them" ? mind the stats and give him 2 Death Hounds as minions and you have a pack even.. He do look more like a Hound then Wolf anways

Edited by Gukahn
1 minute ago, Arii01 said:

Sorry for spamming

Dude please just wait. As i said in your other thread we all have lives outsite of this stuff and don't have always the time to responed in short time. That's true for people who might can help you with your issue as it is for the actual author. Just be patient ok? You get help when you get help. Do what others do when they have an issue they can't resolve themselfs and wait for help, either try to solve it yourself again or just wait. It's not like it broke your game right now.

12 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Чувак, пожалуйста, просто подожди. Как я уже говорил в другой вашей теме, у всех нас есть жизнь вне этого материала, и у нас не всегда есть время, чтобы ответить в короткие сроки. Это верно для людей, которые могут помочь вам с вашей проблемой, как и для самого автора. Просто наберись терпения, хорошо? Вы получаете помощь, когда вам помогают. Делайте то, что делают другие, когда у них возникает проблема, которую они не могут решить сами, и ждите помощи, либо попробуйте решить ее снова самостоятельно, либо просто подождите. Это не значит, что это сломало твою игру прямо сейчас.

You're right... I have already solved one problem, but the situation with "Defeat" is still relevant

3 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Was recently playing a new game, spending a lot of time in Falkreath and I noticed a lack of forest folk. Any chance we will be getting any additional types of Spriggans or woodland spirit/entities?

There is one forest nymph from Bless. I think the mod rogue-like encounters has them. Other than that I was planning a small goblin settlement up in the mountains near the border.

https://blessonline.fandom.com/wiki/Seductive_Dryad

Great mod that brings a lot of new creatures into "activities" and great thanks for the modder who devote to these fantastic stuffs ;)

However, I'm encountering some situations with the Thri-kreen race

Every time I try animation for them, it seems that their race are not valid for any animations (though in sexlab mcm menu they're available for animations of human)

The goblin race with human skeleton (or at least as I thought) works just fine along with the animations for human

And I've been searching for a solution when I spotted your screenshot of the thri-blowjob. Then I wonder whether it is just me who has this issue or not

I'm using the 1.5 SSE version with both 1.5 and 1.52 patches on

Lots of thanks if you could look into this. These warriors are just so cool it would be a pity not available to flirt with them?

And sorry for my poor English if there's any offensive mistakes in my expressions or manners Orz

ScreenShot4.png

21 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

There is one forest nymph from Bless. I think the mod rogue-like encounters has them. Other than that I was planning a small goblin settlement up in the mountains near the border.

https://blessonline.fandom.com/wiki/Seductive_Dryad

That Nymph looks cool, though I am curious how it looks in Skyrim. Also  I am surprised you are adding camps for Goblins, I thought you said once before you were going to stay away from adding structures to the world map? Either way I know it would be appreciated. People have a major hard-on for Goblins the past two years, something to do with an anime I think.  I imagine the next step would be special bounty quests to snuff out these camps or hunt X-amount of enemies.

Today I have been toying around with Wrath of the Living Forest, it adds these Warhammer models into the game that are rigged from Trolls, Giants and can't quite place the third one.

On 2/5/2022 at 9:44 AM, Thor2000 said:

Np... but what is the status now? Does all types of vanilla creatures work in every way?

I've updated almost all the mods, and everything seems to work.. except for some creatures.. a creature similar to an anthropomorphic crocodile.. but you can close your eyes to this, I met him 1 time in total.

5 hours ago, BrackWhore said:

Great mod that brings a lot of new creatures into "activities" and great thanks for the modder who devote to these fantastic stuffs ;)

However, I'm encountering some situations with the Thri-kreen race

Every time I try animation for them, it seems that their race are not valid for any animations (though in sexlab mcm menu they're available for animations)

They work fine but they are a custom race that sometimes creatureframework has trouble registrating. See if the mihailthrikreenrace is registrated inside CreatureFramework. Should be listedon one of the last pages. If not do the drill outlined by madmansgun on the morenastycritterSLAL page. You could also rebuild sexlab animation registry. If none works try a new game and see if they work then.

4 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

That Nymph looks cool, though I am curious how it looks in Skyrim. Also  I am surprised you are adding camps for Goblins, I thought you said once before you were going to stay away from adding structures to the world map? Either way I know it would be appreciated. People have a major hard-on for Goblins the past two years, something to do with an anime I think.  I imagine the next step would be special bounty quests to snuff out these camps or hunt X-amount of enemies.

Today I have been toying around with Wrath of the Living Forest, it adds these Warhammer models into the game that are rigged from Trolls, Giants and can't quite place the third one.

Originally I was hoping for a separate world cell, a cave system, for a big goblin settlement (provided by someone else). The work on it might have come to a halt though. So now I'm going for plan B to make smaller settlements in cells which is far from other NPC activity. Maybe I'll place some of them inside existing vanilla caves which is more or less empty.

Since I'd really like 20+ NPC inside these camps it would be best to keep them in interior cells for better performance.

About the Nymph I would need to speak to the author of rogue like encounters. The assets belong to another game and I don't know if they allow re-use. Same with the Wrath of the Living forest. It got taken down from the nexus because of missing permissions. I know it's the same thing with the skavens in this mod but I decided midway to be careful with third party assets. I spend so much time on it that it would be just sad if I got requests to remove creatures from the mod.

7 hours ago, BrackWhore said:

And sorry for my poor English if there's any offensive mistakes in my expressions or manners Orz

Disable match creature genders in sexlab. See the pic.

Spoiler

780174371_SkyrimSE2022-02-0612-28-45-60.jpg.476b1906c7eaa9112a86dae23f51754d.jpg

Was sitting there and thought.. "Nope that can't be.. Oh fuck the Pop it fixes it.. ?