Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

18 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Thanks, will I need to rerun fnis? I already had abc and demonic creatures installed.

No Fnis is for Animations, Not meshes
Honestly I'm not sure myself if the names for the SMP collision meshes would do anything for the animations, but Baka pointed it out in his previous updates, so I figured I might as well redo them again.

-Will it break anything? I honestly don't know

-Are they still usable? prob. Most I imagine going wrong is no collisions
-Are they updated to 1.52? Seeing as Thor only updated the ESP, there shouldn't be any issues as no creatures were changed from my understanding (unless he did something to redirect the meshes files paths).

7 hours ago, LoveNothing said:

No Fnis is for Animations, Not meshes
Honestly I'm not sure myself if the names for the SMP collision meshes would do anything for the animations, but Baka pointed it out in his previous updates, so I figured I might as well redo them again.

-Will it break anything? I honestly don't know

-Are they still usable? prob. Most I imagine going wrong is no collisions
-Are they updated to 1.52? Seeing as Thor only updated the ESP, there shouldn't be any issues as no creatures were changed from my understanding (unless he did something to redirect the meshes files paths).

Thanks

Help

Strange things happened....

The DC creatures spawns normal and no conflict is seen in the game. But If you console player.placeatme xxxxx to summon the specific creature, It will fail with the result "Item xxxxxx not found for parameter ObjectID"

I am seriously sure these codes are right.....

Version: AE downgraded to SSE1.5.97

9 hours ago, RebyaAs said:

Help

Strange things happened....

The DC creatures spawns normal and no conflict is seen in the game. But If you console player.placeatme xxxxx to summon the specific creature, It will fail with the result "Item xxxxxx not found for parameter ObjectID"

I am seriously sure these codes are right.....

Version: AE downgraded to SSE1.5.97

No idea what can cause that. Is it one of those popular AE bugs that the downgrader patch won't solve?

5 hours ago, espguy said:

is there a lore friendly version like a mcm  option to remove creatures that break the lore?

No but you get Creatures who rearrange all your organs once they get to you

dqdwqdqwd.jpg.a6fad212765e05cbafddc25ec1d65b61.jpg

I miss bob.. Need to get me a new Bob sometime.

Jokes aside, there is an mcm addon for it maybe that's what you are looking for, don't use it so i can't give you a defined answer off how much it would be lore friendly  ?

Edited by Gukahn
9 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I'm getting doctor who vibes here ?

"Upgrade, Upgrade!"

Dalek Thay: Halt! Identify yourselves!
Cyberman: You will identify first.
Dalek Thay: State your identity!
Dalek Thay: IDENTIFY!!!
Mickey: It's like Stephen Hawking versus the Speaking Clock.

17 hours ago, Gukahn said:

I'm getting doctor who vibes here ?

"Upgrade, Upgrade!"

? ...

AVS is Skyrims answer to doctor Who in this case yeah. Looking through the assets am jujst stunned. One thing is to imagine this as a"yeah we need this thingy cause it ain't excisting already".  Another one is to see it through and get it done. I'm just amazed ? There is like 150 mesh files for a cyborgs face or mask (similar to the one dwarven doll uses) with different expression looks. They all come in either stone, brass or skin texture ? .

8 hours ago, Gundalypse said:

Dalek Thay: Halt! Identify yourselves!
Dalek Thay: State your identity!
Dalek Thay: IDENTIFY!!!
Mickey: It's like Stephen Hawking versus the Speaking Clock.

I admit I haven't seen this series. Maybe I should try add some voice to these bastards too ?

edit: Here's the schlong piece. It lookspainful to hump that thing, but better than a giants boner ?.

I'm not 100% satiesfied with the spring part. I should have included more vertices. You can see it kind of clips if you go close to it ingame. Overall I think Bakafactories ABC bone system really fits the spring theme. It looks like real suspension when it moves ?

suspension1.png

suspension2.png

suspension3.png

Edited by Thor2000
1 hour ago, razzor69 said:

I love that dong like drill, really good for my 2B character

Anyway 

if you are fans of Star Wars, starring C3PO

It looks really familiar ? ! Robotic creatures needs love too.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Uuh that really looks like it hurts like hell..  ?

I changed strings on my car last year... and ... yeah I get you ... those things certainly don't belong there  ?. I think this dicktype look nice without the spring too, so I'll include a patch so you can choose. Pain can be a serial turn off in sex for many ?

I just got a message from Crash Fixes: "Game has crashed due to actor missing TESCombatStyle Form. The actor reference ID was 0x1060D8 and the base ID was 0xFF0012EF"

TESEdit points me to a vanilla slaughterfish record overwritten by this mod. I had this error once before, and it was a slaughterfish then, too. I can't remember if it was overwritten by another mod at the time, but I DO know that I was able to do SOMETHING to stop the issue, possibly uninstalling a creature mod.

I thought you might want to look into this, in case it is an issue caused by this mod. In the meantime, I might revert to a version I never had problems with, and see if the issue goes away.

5 hours ago, ShenGo said:

I just got a message from Crash Fixes: "Game has crashed due to actor missing TESCombatStyle Form. The actor reference ID was 0x1060D8 and the base ID was 0xFF0012EF"

TESEdit points me to a vanilla slaughterfish record overwritten by this mod. I had this error once before, and it was a slaughterfish then, too. I can't remember if it was overwritten by another mod at the time, but I DO know that I was able to do SOMETHING to stop the issue, possibly uninstalling a creature mod.

I thought you might want to look into this, in case it is an issue caused by this mod. In the meantime, I might revert to a version I never had problems with, and see if the issue goes away.

I'm not sure what is really going on with this error message. I've heard about other uses getting it, but don't use crashfixes my self so I wouldn't know. The situations this message seems to pop up is when there is an leveled actor involved, hosting a leveled list as a template, and the animals in the lists are either foxes, hares or sabrecats (this is only my observations).

Maybe you already are aware of it, but there is a "so called" fix for this error when it relates to foxes and hares located inside LCHARambientcreatures and LCHARambientcreaturesSnow. It won't help you in this situatiion other than shed some more light to the CTD issue itself: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93025

This isn't a good fix when you look inside the Esp. There is an indication that it somewhat fixes the CTD issues by reading the comments thread, but what it really does is to remove the whole leveled functionality from these creature spawns. As the author states himself: You will only be encountering foxes now and not any rabbits. So fix removes the list of ambient creatures and replaces it with a Fox encounter and then giving the Fox an appropiate combatstyle. Nevertheless, it doesn't exclude that there is something wrong with these leveled encounters from vanilla Skyrim.

I guess it sounds like I'm basically trying to back out of all responsibility with the slaugtherfishes brought by this mod, but I'm not saying that yet. What I did in Demonic Creatures is the opposite of the fix above. I replaced all single Slaugtherfish spawns and instead made a list with several types of slaugtherfishes and placed them on a leveled actor. So if there is something correct about Skyrims Vanilla List causing CTD issues, I kind of continued it. But this should be a problem with everything that spawns in Skyrim. Not only slaugtherfish.

For the record I checked the method Skyrim Immersive Creatures does this with slaugtherfishes and I found that we're doing the exact same thing. Basically all settings are identical. So if you experience " missing TESCombatStyle Form" messages from this mod, I can't see why you wouldn't have it with SIC.

Possible Solution:

Since I made this new slaugtherfish leveled actor, I can try to fix the issue (if there is a issue) by removing several template flags that it uses from EncRecords and instead set them directly on the leveled actor instead. It really wonæt make any difference since it is all slaugtherfishes. I could even set this leveled actor to "slaugtherfish race" and not to Foxrace. I'll see if I can get an ESP up and running during the day. It would be nice to see if it makes any difference. Reverting to an earlier version could fix it, but you have to go back to version v1.3. v1.4 is identical to v1.5 with slaugtherfish actors.

Hope this is somewhat helpful :)

TESCombatStyleFormCTDFix.png

Edited by Thor2000
4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

I'm not sure what is really going on with this error message. I've heard about other uses getting it, but don't use crashfixes my self so I wouldn't know. The situations this message seems to pop up is when there is an leveled actor involved, hosting a leveled list as a template, and the animals in the lists are either foxes, hares or sabrecats (this is only my observations).

Maybe you already are aware of it, but there is a "so called" fix for this error when it relates to foxes and hares located inside LCHARambientcreatures and LCHARambientcreaturesSnow. It won't help you in this situatiion other than shed some more light to the CTD issue itself: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/93025

This isn't a good fix when you look inside the Esp. There is an indication that it somewhat fixes the CTD issues by reading the comments thread, but what it really does is to remove the whole leveled functionality from these creature spawns. As the author states himself: You will only be encountering foxes now and not any rabbits. So fix removes the list of ambient creatures and replaces it with a Fox encounter and then giving the Fox an appropiate combatstyle. Nevertheless, it doesn't exclude that there is something wrong with these leveled encounters from vanilla Skyrim.

I guess it sounds like I'm basically trying to back out of all responsibility with the slaugtherfishes brought by this mod, but I'm not saying that yet. What I did in Demonic Creatures is the opposite of the fix above. I replaced all single Slaugtherfish spawns and instead made a list with several types of slaugtherfishes and placed them on a leveled actor. So if there is something correct about Skyrims Vanilla List causing CTD issues, I kind of continued it. But this should be a problem with everything that spawns in Skyrim. Not only slaugtherfish.

For the record I checked the method Skyrim Immersive Creatures does this with slaugtherfishes and I found that we're doing the exact same thing. Basically all settings are identical. So if you experience " missing TESCombatStyle Form" messages from this mod, I can't see why you wouldn't have it with SIC.

Possible Solution:

Since I made this new slaugtherfish leveled actor, I can try to fix the issue (if there is a issue) by removing several template flags that it uses from EncRecords and instead set them directly on the leveled actor instead. It really wonæt make any difference since it is all slaugtherfishes. I could even set this leveled actor to "slaugtherfish race" and not to Foxrace. I'll see if I can get an ESP up and running during the day. It would be nice to see if it makes any difference. Reverting to an earlier version could fix it, but you have to go back to version v1.3. v1.4 is identical to v1.5 with slaugtherfish actors.

Hope this is somewhat helpful :)

TESCombatStyleFormCTDFix.png

Hmm, interesting that 1.4 is the same as this version, because 1.4 is the one I was using before, and I went through 167 hours without this specific crash type lol.

I did see that fix on the Nexus, both last night after getting the error, and the first time I got the error a few years back, but I never tried it (my issue coming from a slaughterfish and all). Oddly enough, since I don't remember what I did to fix the issue a few years ago, but I HAVE tried SIC in the past, it's entirely possible that I fixed it by removing SIC, but then... As far as I know, no one else has reported that issue with SIC. Typical, lol.

I'll keep playing with this version and see if the issue persists. I'm surprised I got it, since, again, I've used 1.4 for over 150 hours and not seen this crash... I don't even think I got it without a message from Crash Fixes, because this type of crash will happen again if I reload my save and approach the same area again, and I don't remember that ever happening.

14 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Now i have to imagine C3PO humping Leah while R2D2 is filming and sending it to Obi Wan... Thank you, you ruined classic star wars for me ?

Star Wars is one of my fav childhood movies, but oh well Disney already ruined it with these garbage nonsense Rey saga, so its time for use to make C3PO to be a man that can be handle lonely Leah xD

Is there a LE ABC patch for penis and vagina collisions? 

Thanks.

Edit: I am trying to use it with just HDT-PE and not SMP and I can get non demonic creatures with collisions but I can't get creatures from this mod to work. 

I have:

XMPSE 4.8

ABC (2.5) <- PE

Bakafactory's BHUNP 3BBB 

Edited by genericuser27
On 10/20/2021 at 3:33 PM, LoveNothing said:

Demonic Creature SE V1.5 SMP Meshes + 1.51 Patch

Firstly, these meshes used BakaFactory's ABC (Animated Beast Cock) V 2.30 SMP Collision meshes.

Thor has converted the meshes himself now, so I don't have to bother with converting them to SE format.
These are only Meshes, Mod Users need the Original File Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 from Thor2000

THESE ARE NOT FOR LE

These meshes will provide collision for SMP on characters that uses SMP and etc.

I'm kind of keeping a Changelog now within the DL, hopefully I can keep it tidy...

Also, I'm removing all meshes aside from those I've changed, so it should reduce the file size appropriately. Yay Tidiness

I've removed previous PE-HDT Paths in the meshes from Thor's and replaced them with SMP Paths so that SMP Collision works, that and PE-HDT is incompatible with SE. Collision meshes are more or less added from Baka's ABC, while some Collision meshes needed adjustments. It's still a minor scrap job but they should work.

These Meshes only affect Hard/Aroused Creature Meshes (aka when they have their dicks out Except a certain Boar Mesh)

Demonic Creatures SE V1.5 - SMP Meshes (Full).7z 46.91 MB · 652 downloads

DC SE V1.51 - SMP Meshes Hotfix.7z 2.05 MB · 354 downloads

<Update> Fully done creatures from V1.5.
<Update> Hotfix, updated meshes using DC 1.51
<Update> Planning on Updating to ABC V 2.50 in a few days, (Meshes were renamed in one of these updates, so I have to grab those/rename them to work properly?)

I've redone the imported SMP meshes from the beginning, tweaking on a few things that I didn't bother with last time so they should be better or the same than the last 1.4 version. I'm also messing around with mesh editing so that the collision meshes will be a bit more accurate. Although I'm still too inexperience to fully implement all the collision meshes (Such as hands and heads/tongues), I'll at least try for Penis collision meshes.

Example:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-12_57.png.9bc308c2d741c69c7e185146cd57e1c3.png

Reveal hidden contents

unknown_2021_10.19-20_58.png.8e4d3dce587b7bee741f70104136c25a.png

Feel free to ping me if anything buggy comes along with these meshes.

Please... For LE user..... TT

Edited by dltpals87