Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

18 minutes ago, Ljuba said:

I have a huge issue in Chillwind Depths every time i enter the part after spiders game crashes.Didn't have that problem with previous version of the mod.Its for skyrim Special Edition

Just did a quick speedrun to clear it. I didn't crash anywhere, you might have some broken meshes or conflicts?

@Thor2000

btw

Spoiler

Nice ?

1696839493_SkyrimSE2021-11-1319-28-55-33.jpg.9232d71c81df162cc42b94cc9c139475.jpg

4 hours ago, Ljuba said:

I have a huge issue in Chillwind Depths every time i enter the part after spiders game crashes.Didn't have that problem with previous version of the mod.Its for skyrim Special Edition

Fixed it .It needed just one more run with SSEdit and FNIS.Now everything is in place.

14 hours ago, Gukahn said:

@Thor2000

btw

Reveal hidden contents

Nice ?

1696839493_SkyrimSE2021-11-1319-28-55-33.jpg.9232d71c81df162cc42b94cc9c139475.jpg

?.... we need more of those encounters!

17 hours ago, Doramatsurugi said:

I have done everything mentionned for installation, i have all requirement, but In-game there is no one of those new creatures, any idea to fix it ?

Sounds like the mod  esp is not activated or installed properly.

I've just noticed that the dwarven empress still has the vanilla "wistrace" race. It's probably because you've just not gotten around to converting it to its own race yet?

This means that dwarven empresses will have all the abilities of wispmothers. Spawning "copy" wispmothers when health is low, and casting those frost spikes and other magic effects. Basically, it's a wispmother copy with a different skin.

Loving this mod though! One of my favorites.

10 hours ago, Doramatsurugi said:

Oh you right, esp is not here.

How I manually create a ESP ? I'm using NMO (I know MO is better for that but it's too long to swap every mods)

what?... are you trying to make a new mod?...

Anyway, you just DL this mod again or something and use the ESP provided, If by some unlikelyhood you have something overwriting this mod's creatures, you'd then make a compatibility patch ESP.

I dont remember how to make sure what ESP are loaded in game, and I dont use Nexus Mod Manager so I can't help you there.

Edited by LoveNothing
22 hours ago, Painbow69 said:

I've just noticed that the dwarven empress still has the vanilla "wistrace" race. It's probably because you've just not gotten around to converting it to its own race yet?

This means that dwarven empresses will have all the abilities of wispmothers. Spawning "copy" wispmothers when health is low, and casting those frost spikes and other magic effects. Basically, it's a wispmother copy with a different skin.

Loving this mod though! One of my favorites.

Many creatures still do that. I didn't replace all vanilla races at once. Want to test a few selected first.

Empress will be next on the list (and uses firebolts instead of ice spikes)

1 hour ago, Oyhuria said:

oye Thor, was it your mod that put some zombies to whiterun prison ? cause they got out and made a massacre on whiterun :(( needed to use console command to kill them before they leave

You can open up the console and click on the zombies to list which esp is responsible for them (you might need More Informative Console).

11 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

oye Thor, was it your mod that put some zombies to whiterun prison ? cause they got out and made a massacre on whiterun :(( needed to use console command to kill them before they leave

Yes those are mine. They got out? That's unfortunate. Where you imprisoned? Did they aggro you or some else NPC? They must have been provoked by something. Either way, they can follow you through doors if they are on your tail. Gonna see if I can untick that option. Be aware that mods that adds new NPC in this area will probably aggro the zekes and try to enter the prison basement to get to them.

5 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Yes those are mine. They got out? That's unfortunate. Where you imprisoned? Did they aggro you or some else NPC? They must have been provoked by something. Either way, they can follow you through doors if they are on your tail. Gonna see if I can untick that option. Be aware that mods that adds new NPC in this area will probably aggro the zekes and try to enter the prison basement to get to them.

eyup, just went inside of it and they aggro, it was in whiterun prison, went inside to get a npc from interesting npcs and when i leaved they got out by the guards barracks, the guards wont fight them until they kill someone so they just went berserk on the npcs

9 hours ago, Oyhuria said:

eyup, just went inside of it and they aggro, it was in whiterun prison, went inside to get a npc from interesting npcs and when i leaved they got out by the guards barracks, the guards wont fight them until they kill someone so they just went berserk on the npcs

Were you using an engagement mod like "Follow me and swim after me"? That may cause engaged enemies to follow you through the door.

21 hours ago, delete1618 said:

Were you using an engagement mod like "Follow me and swim after me"? That may cause engaged enemies to follow you through the door.

nah, i dont use mods that alter ai of the npcs, when i leaved the prison by the front door they followed by the guards barracks

Hey man i love this mod! Looks like im having invisible mummies with it though ? im using 1.5 + the patch for SE here's a screen shot, any ideas on a fix? I faintly remember the mummies being fine in previous versions it could maybe be a LO issue or something? Any insight is greatly appreciated! :D Thanks again for all your hard work making this mod.

489830_20211122162630_1.png

7 hours ago, PurpleSkys said:

Hey man i love this mod! Looks like im having invisible mummies with it though ? im using 1.5 + the patch for SE here's a screen shot, any ideas on a fix? I faintly remember the mummies being fine in previous versions it could maybe be a LO issue or something? Any insight is greatly appreciated! :D Thanks again for all your hard work making this mod.

489830_20211122162630_1.png

Oops... are you using the MCM patch pinkfluf made v1.4 together with DD v1.5? It looks like it...

55 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Oops... are you using the MCM patch pinkfluf made v1.4 together with DD v1.5? It looks like it...

Yes, im using his v1.5 MCM Patch from pinkfluf, i never really play with the toggles, i like all the creatures i got it just in case i wanted to tweak something. I dont use DD ( assuming that's devious devices? ) Should we not use pinkflufs mcm v1.5 with your 1.51 patch? It's not a huge deal to give up the mcm haha. 

7 hours ago, PurpleSkys said:

Yes, im using his v1.5 MCM Patch from pinkfluf, i never really play with the toggles, i like all the creatures i got it just in case i wanted to tweak something. I dont use DD ( assuming that's devious devices? ) Should we not use pinkflufs mcm v1.5 with your 1.51 patch? It's not a huge deal to give up the mcm haha. 

By DD v1.5 I meant Demonic Creatures v1.5. Sorry ?

I don't know why Pinkfluf named that SE mcm addon v1.5 cause its really v1.4 and not v1.5. But this is the reason why creatures goes invisible. I updated the mummies from 1 ea to 5 ea, and hence renamed the nif files to make them different. So pinkflufs SE version is still looking for the old nif names.

I've updated the patch section with "outdated" on the patches wich is not relevant anymore

Edited by Thor2000
4 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

By DD v1.5 I meant Demonic Creatures v1.5. Sorry ?

I don't know why Pinkfluf named that SE mcm addon v1.5 cause its really v1.4 and not v1.5. But this is the reason why creatures goes invisible. U updated the mummies from 1 ea to 5, and hence renamed them to make them different. So pinkflufs SE version is still looking for the old nif names.

I've updated the patch section with "outdated" on the patches wich is not relevant anymore

Haha oh! And i see, yeah thats super weird i had a feeling it was something along the lines of pathing / not being able to find the mummies nif. ill remove the MCM for now then and try again and ill report back if it works :)  Thanks again for your hard work and your diligance to reply! 

2 hours ago, PurpleSkys said:

Haha oh! And i see, yeah thats super weird i had a feeling it was something along the lines of pathing / not being able to find the mummies nif. ill remove the MCM for now then and try again and ill report back if it works :)  Thanks again for your hard work and your diligance to reply! 

Your welcome and thanks.

16 hours ago, Inception said:

Why no dino free version?

Search and you shall find... btw there is no esp. Just mesh file swapping

6 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Your welcome and thanks.

Search and you shall find... btw there is no esp. Just mesh file swapping

Seems good now, I can't seem to find the "Mummy" from my screenshot, Player.placeatme with it's code doesn't work either, however ive ran into plenty of mummy thralls and mummy skeletons and theyre working fine, havent found a invisible one yet in about 4 dungeons, ill re update this if i do happen to run into the invisible one again. Thanks again!