2 hours ago, n543 said:

DCL/no DCL, the same thing happens when standing still, walking or running: hands are on the side (not in the armbinder). When jumping, it works properly. Also when sneaking.
Could be some "idle" animation mod but I don't have any of those, I think.

Did you recently install anything that uses ZaZ or DD animations?

I had the problem that Yokes, Armbinder and Shackles-in-front used animations of one another (in idle) - uninstalled Naked Defeat and it worked as intended.

If you use a mod manager, make sure nothing overwrites your ZaZ / ZAP stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 7:05 PM, CaptainJ03 said:

Did you recently install anything that uses ZaZ or DD animations?

I had the problem that Yokes, Armbinder and Shackles-in-front used animations of one another (in idle) - uninstalled Naked Defeat and it worked as intended.

If you use a mod manager, make sure nothing overwrites your ZaZ / ZAP stuff.

Yeah, I probably had too many script-heavy mods. Now it almost works, the hobble skirt+armbinder animation tries to work but it goes back to normal walking. (Using Slaverun, probably it has some issues)

I installed skyrim and various mods and had no problems playing / testing for a few hours, I install devious device, new game, game load the abandoned cell (alternate start), I choose to start from an inn / house or to be a bandit (start in a dungeon), game load fine (and fast), I try to go out in the city or in the "open world" (skyrim) and infite load screen .... if I choose to start "I'm camping in the woods" or similar (start in open world) infinite load screen.
I've been using the same mods I've been using for 2 years and devious device had never given any problems.
Last time I was playing with Devious Devices LE 5.2 Beta 3 witout any problem and now I have this problem.
I tried with Devious Devices LE 5.1, Devious Devices LE 5.2 Beta 3 and Devious Devices LE 5.2 Beta 9 with SexLabAroused Redux V28b LE Modified by BakaFactory (2020 11 17) or Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016 28b.
Any idea what's stopping me from going to the city or the open world?

Hello I'm trying to use events to detect equipping and removing devices and for me events don't work. To test it I spawn devices and try to equip it. Used code is below.

Did I used it correctly? 

Spoiler

Event OnInit()

RegisterForModEvent("DDI_DeviceEquipped", "OnDDI_DeviceEquipped")

RegisterForModEvent("DDI_RemoveDevice", "OnDDIRemoveDevice")

Debug.MessageBox("Registered events")

EndEvent

Event OnDDIEquipDevice(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, actor akActor)

Debug.MessageBox("Event dd") Debug.MessageBox(deviceKeyword)

EndEvent

Event OnDDI_DeviceEquipped(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, actor akActor)

Debug.MessageBox("Event dd")

Debug.MessageBox(deviceKeyword)

EndEvent

Edited by Koozie
9 hours ago, Koozie said:

Hello I'm trying to use events to detect equipping and removing devices and for me events don't work. To test it I spawn devices and try to equip it. Used code is below.

Did I used it correctly? 

Reveal hidden contents

Event OnInit()

RegisterForModEvent("DDI_DeviceEquipped", "OnDDI_DeviceEquipped")

RegisterForModEvent("DDI_RemoveDevice", "OnDDIRemoveDevice")

Debug.MessageBox("Registered events")

EndEvent

Event OnDDIEquipDevice(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, actor akActor)

Debug.MessageBox("Event dd") Debug.MessageBox(deviceKeyword)

EndEvent

Event OnDDI_DeviceEquipped(armor inventoryDevice, keyword deviceKeyword, actor akActor)

Debug.MessageBox("Event dd")

Debug.MessageBox(deviceKeyword)

EndEvent

Check sources for zadLibs. Line 1448 is:

SendDeviceEvent("DeviceEquipped"+deviceName, akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName(), isPlayer)

I don't know why it's like that, it seems it is the full name of the device, spaces allowed. Since it's used ingame for display purposes such as:

" is already wearing a "+deviceName+"!"

Maybe it used to have "DDI_" in earlier versions?

13 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Check sources for zadLibs. Line 1448 is:

I don't know why it's like that, it seems it is the full name of the device, spaces allowed. Since it's used ingame for display purposes such as:

Maybe it used to have "DDI_" in earlier versions?

I found earlier other two events which i don't need to regiter for all devices

Spoiler

Equip event is used in event on OnEquipped in zadEquipScript

Hello, I have two problems with this mod and I do not understand how to solve them 1) After installing it and starting a new game, while there is a dialogue in the wagon, it throws me to the desktop. 2) mcm menu gives an error "A fatal error occurred while installing Devious Devices. Perhaps an attempt was made to uninstall incompletely? Breaking the update chain. Maybe someone knows what I'm doing wrong in the mcm menu, the mod is registered, I reboot to complete the installation, but still these problems remain. I apologize for my English, I hope the translator did not disappoint.

Edited by vadoo
1 hour ago, vadoo said:

1) After installing it and starting a new game, while there is a dialogue in the wagon, it throws me to the desktop.

When the vanilla start crashes, there's a good chance that you forgot to run FNIS.

You might want to use LAL - Live another Life, that omits the lengthy into scene (but you still need to run FNIS after installing or uninstalling a mod that contains animations)

1 hour ago, vadoo said:

2) mcm menu gives an error "A fatal error occurred while installing Devious Devices. Perhaps an attempt was made to uninstall incompletely? Breaking the update chain. Maybe someone knows what I'm doing wrong in the mcm menu, the mod is registered, I reboot to complete the installation, but still these problems remain

Did you check and double check that you've installed all the requirements?

Or did you install any of the old verions of this mod? Until last year you needed to locate DD Assets, Integration and Expansion from different sources, they are all included in this mod's download (plus DD Contraptions) - so delete any old stuff, especially the old scripts.

17 часов назад, CaptainJ03 сказал:

Когда ванильный старт вылетает, есть большая вероятность, что вы забыли запустить FNIS.

Возможно, вы захотите использовать LAL — Live Another Life, в котором отсутствует длинная сцена (но вам все равно нужно запускать FNIS после установки или удаления мода, содержащего анимацию).

Вы проверили и перепроверили, что установили все требования?

Или вы установили какую-то из старых версий этого мода? До прошлого года вам приходилось находить DD Assets, Integration и Expansion из разных источников, все они включены в загрузку этого мода (плюс DD Contraptions) — поэтому удалите все старые вещи, особенно старые скрипты.

Thank you, I cleaned the save in tes5edit, the error in the mcm menu no longer appears, but the crash at the start remained the same, but this is no longer a problem, I will play through the alternative start, thanks for the help.

Hello I'm having an issue with this mod, the devices all equip and fit well however none of the binding seem to actually take effect, sometimes the hobble dress or armbinders will restrain the character for a few seconds but eventually they return to normal while still wearing them. any ideas where I've gone wrong?

4 hours ago, SCP-5672 said:

What is this? It appeared suddenly after installing Maria Eden, I uninstalled it but the warning still appears, I reinstalled it but nothing has changed

Looking in the Maria Eden thread, you already had that mod up and running in June, half a year ago. What did you change in the meantime?

I would try putting ME higher up in LO than DD so that it doesn't overwrite needed files or scripts.

6 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Looking in the Maria Eden thread, you already had that mod up and running in June, half a year ago. What did you change in the meantime?

I would try putting ME higher up in LO than DD so that it doesn't overwrite needed files or scripts.

half a year ago I tried to run ME but because I had the wrong version of DD I soon uninstalled the mod, and as I wrote above after uninstalling ME (now) this warning still appears

Edited by SCP-5672
3 hours ago, SCP-5672 said:

half a year ago I tried to run ME but because I had the wrong version of DD I soon uninstalled the mod, and as I wrote above after uninstalling ME (now) this warning still appears

In this case you should check if you (aka your Mod Manager) actually removed all the DD scripts that ME might have installed, and then re-install your current DD5.

I assume that you are aware that this mod comes with all 4 eps's, namely Assets, Integration, Expansion, and Contraptions. If you still have older versions of these, be sure to remove them all (namely the scripts, no need to run Bodyslide over the same files over again. Yes, there were changes, especially with the transparent stuff, but you'll catch them when you're invisible ? ) - having old and new scripts together is bound to fail.

5 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

In this case you should check if you (aka your Mod Manager) actually removed all the DD scripts that ME might have installed, and then re-install your current DD5.

I assume that you are aware that this mod comes with all 4 eps's, namely Assets, Integration, Expansion, and Contraptions. If you still have older versions of these, be sure to remove them all (namely the scripts, no need to run Bodyslide over the same files over again. Yes, there were changes, especially with the transparent stuff, but you'll catch them when you're invisible ? ) - having old and new scripts together is bound to fail.

thank you, if i understand correctly i need to reinstall the dd completely? if so i have a question, do beast refits and equip also need to be reinstalled? and if you need to do not that, can you tell me what?

9 hours ago, SCP-5672 said:

thank you, if i understand correctly i need to reinstall the dd completely?

that's what I would do - it's one mouse klick in Vortex, so why brood about it longer than a reinstall takes?

9 hours ago, SCP-5672 said:

if so i have a question, do beast refits and equip also need to be reinstalled? and if you need to do not that, can you tell me what?

DD Equip is not part of this mod - latest update is from 1st November, you might want to grab it (and SUM too)

If Beast Refit is another mod and not part of beast race support, I have no idea, but it might be the culprit. Everything that changes DD might break it. I don't play beast races (or males) so I cannot answer that.

Just a daft question: What happens if you sart a new game? Do you get the same error, or is it baked in your save, and instead of re-installing things, you might give your latest save a treatment with Fallrim Tools?

13 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

that's what I would do - it's one mouse klick in Vortex, so why brood about it longer than a reinstall takes?

DD Equip is not part of this mod - latest update is from 1st November, you might want to grab it (and SUM too)

If Beast Refit is another mod and not part of beast race support, I have no idea, but it might be the culprit. Everything that changes DD might break it. I don't play beast races (or males) so I cannot answer that.

Just a daft question: What happens if you sart a new game? Do you get the same error, or is it baked in your save, and instead of re-installing things, you might give your latest save a treatment with Fallrim Tools?

I tried it and I can not say for sure but the error is gone, if this program helps me I will be very grateful to you, I just have to figure it out

Hey Guys,

i got problemswith the animations after i installed simlpe slavery ++.

Before this everything was working just fine. Now i got the problem with the armbinder that the arms just hanging normaly at the sides und the struggle animation doesn't work anymore.

I try to reinstall Zaz, FNIS, DD, XMSE, got the same order as before and nothing worked.

Please help :/

4 hours ago, ryanlunzennn said:

Hey Guys,

Before this everything was working just fine. Now i got the problem with the armbinder that the arms just hanging normaly at the sides und the struggle animation doesn't work anymore.

I try to reinstall Zaz, FNIS, DD, XMSE, got the same order as before and nothing worked.

Please help :/

FNIS needs to be also run, it's not enough to just install it. Same with Bodyslide, do Batch build (with morphs enabled if you use HDT and XPMSE).

5 hours ago, ryanlunzennn said:

are you sure it's this mod? I had similar problems after installing Naked Defeat - removed that and things were fine again.

(using Vortex, which does an okay-ish job removing unwanted mods, and of course returning to a save from before installing said mod)

5 hours ago, ryanlunzennn said:

Now i got the problem with the armbinder that the arms just hanging normaly at the sides und the struggle animation doesn't work anymore.

Does it happen every time the armbinder triggers? Sometimes it happens with any heavy bondage, but that's nothing more than script lag on my old potatoe. Struggling (/w DD Escape Overhaul) and re-equipping works for me.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

FNIS needs to be also run, it's not enough to just install it. Same with Bodyslide, do Batch build (with morphs enabled if you use HDT and XPMSE).

Yeah i did all of this

3 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

are you sure it's this mod? I had similar problems after installing Naked Defeat - removed that and things were fine again.

(using Vortex, which does an okay-ish job removing unwanted mods, and of course returning to a save from before installing said mod)

Does it happen every time the armbinder triggers? Sometimes it happens with any heavy bondage, but that's nothing more than script lag on my old potatoe. Struggling (/w DD Escape Overhaul) and re-equipping works for me.

Every time the armbinder triggers it does that. Same with every Struggle animation. I discovered also that the sexlab animations stopped working, both sexpartners just clipped into each other and did nothing, just hearing the sounds until the scene is finished.

I reverted everything to the state i had before installing thoose mods earlier this day: simlpe slavery, slaves of tamriel, slavetats, jcontainers. Nothing changed even after reinstall AND running FNIS and Bodyslider (now 4 times in different load orders and so)

Im quiet new to playing modded Minecraft, so i have no clue what to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯