2 hours ago, sneakysnake said:

I am also having this issue. It seems as though FM3+ Fixes doesn't seem to work with FHU's auto-pregnant script, as I remember it working fine for regular FM.

Pretty sure the percentage is based on the max inflation size you set it to (I have mine set to 10.00 and other effects that work on percentages, such as encumbrance and moan intensity, work fine).

In this case, it seems to be in FM3+ Fixes side that's not triggering the high pregnancy chance on any cycle day.

If possible for the mod creator to have another look at this code and see if they can fix it on their end?

Yeah, from what I've observed FHU will add to the sperm count hourly if you set that in the MCM, but not trigger ovulation at 70% or induce pregnancy (how ever it works in the code). FM3 Fixes changes a lot of what the original FM3 does in the code, sometimes going so far as depreciating entire scripts, so I can imagine it's not a simple fix.

20 hours ago, coreoveride said:

you just need to add the nodes to SLIF files (i have uploaded some myself to the devourment thread with 3baV2Devour nodes) then in the MCM of SLIF you go to percentages (after turning off NIOVERIDE) and reduce the standard nodes to zero and increase the 3baV2 nodes to w/e percentage you want.

you can find my SLIF files in my megadrive along with some modified outfits for 3bav2Devourment nodes 
https://mega.nz/folder/HuJCFbwR#Hn1pK5Og-ZlAjk2_Pnt1CA

Thank you so much for this ?

On 5/9/2021 at 2:54 PM, Kakalegendeh said:

So, I'm having this weird issue and I'm not entirely sure this is the mod that does it, but I have a cum debuff "Dunmer Cum" which reduced my speech level. That's fine and all, but it's supposed to be removed once the cum has been expelled, which it was a long time ago, yet the debuff is still there. Anyone else experienced something like this? Can't give pics or logs of anything right now.

I'm having this issue! Definitely this mod. (SE version) I've had it pretty much my whole playthrough. Doesn't matter how many times I "empty" my character, the debuff remains. Was totally fine at first, but has become somewhat annoying over time and I would like to find out how to remove it from my char (and if I need to somehow edit the mod after in order to keep it from happening again). 

Edited by SafyreStorme
Adding additional info, version etc.

I've seen it mentioned somewhere before, but this mod alters the way SLACS functions.  SLACS layers only appear after the character expels.  Oral layers do not appear.

It makes sense for the mod, but it would be great to have the original features to toggle as well.

I believe it worked in older versions of FHU

Edited by 012009
also happy birthday
On 8/21/2021 at 6:11 PM, AdrianGamesource said:

I have a proble, after load game save every actor reset/lost in FHU list(MSM FHU list). The belly remains, but after the first interaction that reset, due to the fact that it re-registers the actor in FHU and SLIF. 

Things I've tried first:

• Use with/without SLIF
  • Put higher/lower on mod order

As I think(im not sure, but there is no another mods that can have a problem with FHU) it, there may be problems with 2 mods

• Paradise Halls(clone actor for preventing some trobles)

When viewing SLIF in MSM I noticed that I have dublicate npc(like 7 Toccatas), that why I think that can be problem with Pahe

• All Shapes Body Randomizer(randomize npc by racemenu morphs)

All Shapes Body Randomizer randomize every npc body in game by Racemenu morphs(but stores Morph data in save and does not change it during game save/load)

Someone knows exactly what the matter is and what to do?

Edit: Only problem with actors from PaHe that have a new Ref form ID. As I understand it, the mod, after loading try to Fill actor by old Ref ID. Is it any way to fix it?

Did you ever work out definitely what is causing this issue, and how to fix it? 

My player resets regularly, for no reason that I can figure out 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:44 AM, donkeywho said:

Did you ever work out definitely what is causing this issue, and how to fix it? 

My player resets regularly, for no reason that I can figure out 

I think the reason is that Pahe is changing Ref IDs of npc during enslavementBut I don't know how to fix it?.

• 2 weeks later...

- Integration with Fertility and Beeing Female(A certain amount of cum in your womb(Almost 70% or above) will affect your pregnancy chance. This effect will be persistent unless you remove cum in your womb.)

Does this ignore the contraception ? And is the % customizable ?

1 hour ago, Azazemon said:

I'm having an issue where after a character expels cum they equip random equipment from the last person they had sex with.

From time to time I have the same problem - but for me those (duplicated) items are exchanged to AND from my followers, even if she is not actually a last partner. No matter who is deflating at the moment.

It happens also on so called "unique" items (like shield of solitude) multiple times on the same item, then stops and different item or items starts duplicating between our inventories.

Worth mentioning is that duplicated item appears in its base form (without tampering buffs of source instance).

BTW: it's strange that deflation occurs at the same time for multiple actors, probably there is single event for them all - what is kinda disappointing.

More strange is that sometimes PC remains out of control after deflation (does not react to any input) and the only solution is to player.kill OR use ZAZ "restore control" override.  Funny why it's connected that way, probably because ZAZ anims are used, and probably not only them.

otherwise, it's a mod with great potential! ?

On 10/11/2021 at 12:33 AM, illenn said:

Does Baka's version no longer have the delivery quests? Trying to figure out if theres a conflict in my mods, cause the shack for the start isnt there

@factoryclose responded back in June that no, it's "Fill Them Up" and it's no longer included in FHUBE. BF removed some features to add others to this one that weren't in the original port.

Hello,

I'm having a problem with belly Inflation. I used fill her up  before this mod and fill her up worked, but for some reason baka's fill her up doesn't work for me. I'm using cosio body and it has belly scaling. I also started a new game and still nothing for baka's FHU, but the other FHU works just fine. Anyone got tips to help fix this problem?

1 hour ago, Argoniana said:

Hello,

I'm having a problem with belly Inflation. I used fill her up  before this mod and fill her up worked, but for some reason baka's fill her up doesn't work for me. I'm using cosio body and it has belly scaling. I also started a new game and still nothing for baka's FHU, but the other FHU works just fine. Anyone got tips to help fix this problem?

If you are using Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) do not use the FillHerUp SLIF patch.  Fill Her Up Baka Edition has S.L.I.F. and NetImmerse Override Compatibility (NI.O.) integrated and will break with original FillHerUP 1.x or 2.x old patches.  

Edited by safado
28 minutes ago, safado said:

If you are using Sexlab Inflation Framework (SLIF) do not use the FillHerUp SLIF patch.  Fill Her Up Baka Edition has S.L.I.F. and NetImmerse Override Compatibility (NI.O.) integrated and will break with original FillHerUP 1.x or 2.x old patches.  

I just have Sexlab Inflation Framework, FHU Baka Edition, and Net Override Comp, But I'm still having some problems.