Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

lol looks good can't wait to check it out a RR plugin is a must have for me (at low settings) never had much of a chance to try this one since I don't keep SexiS on my main save.

I couldn't use SA because 'seldom' didn't really mean 'seldom' :). RR is great; try setting it to 60 minutes with a 10 minute deviation.  It happens infrequently enough that I'm surprised every time it starts. I'd like to see an even longer delay.

lol looks good can't wait to check it out a RR plugin is a must have for me (at low settings) never had much of a chance to try this one since I don't keep SexiS on my main save.

I couldn't use SA because 'seldom' didn't really mean 'seldom' :). RR is great; try setting it to 60 minutes with a 10 minute deviation.  It happens infrequently enough that I'm surprised every time it starts. I'd like to see an even longer delay.

Thats no reason to dump SA if you want my opinion.. 

If you wanted to tweak the "randomnes" of rape you could use the console command "Set RQPercentage to x.x" default for seldon is 2. The higher the number the more often. 

Personaly I do use this mod for random rape because SA has a problem for me by spawning footraps in everyone and then not removing them something that messes up my followers outfit. (I use AFT to set their outfit)

And lets not of course forget that with arroks extension sexis has 26!!! animation  :D

Nicole, it really sounds like your save is corrupted. Have you tried running this on a new game?

While I'm here, I have a port to Ashal's SexLab framework going now... :D

Nothing like a good celebration after an execution.

I dont want to sound like I am complaining or something byt is this framework going to be published sometime this millenia?

'Cus we have been hearing it for so long but there isn't even an alpha stage out for testing.

Nicole, it really sounds like your save is corrupted. Have you tried running this on a new game?

I dont want to sound like I am complaining or something byt is this framework going to be published sometime this millenia?

'Cus we have been hearing it for so long but there isn't even an alpha stage out for testing.

Silence !  Back in line maggot !!  (quoting Lord of the rings orc's at you, incase you didn't catch the reference)

You mean the framework I announced as coming out less than 4 days ago? Yeah it's been forever.

You mean the framework I announced as coming out less than 4 days ago? Yeah it's been forever.

Naw, he's taking about Sexis cuz Cmod immediatly said this mod was going to be an Alpha until he was satisfied enough (and stable to call is a Beta or full mod).

Still Azzmodan22 probably didn't read any of you latest entires in the thread let alone saw your own SexLab Framework. 

Naw, he's taking about Sexis cuz Cmod immediatly said this mod was going to be an Alpha until he was satisfied enough (and stable to call is a Beta or full mod).

Still Azzmodan22 probably didn't read any of you latest entires in the thread let alone saw your own SexLab Framework. 

No I have not seen the thread about the framework. I have not read anything about it. (I didnt do an extensive search to be honest) And I did not know that Ashal announced it 4 days ago.

What I know is that I have heard about it since SexAdicts was still called MLA Extended and that IS forever  :P

Anyway, Since the official announcement of the esteemed maker ( :angel: ) was done 4 days ago, Then obviously it has not taken forever. It's just that the one who mentioned that he was thinking about moving his mod to Ashal's framework (I dont remember who that was honestly) neglected that small information back then that the framework had not been announced yet.   :dodgy: (so he gave the idea that it was something we had to expect in a couple of weeks)

Not sure what Framework your thinking of but Ashal had never even hinted about a framework until Cmod went mia. The only mod that has ever been referred to as a framework was SexiS as far as I know. I think the first post referring to his plans was at about the end of march in the SexiS thread. That was probably Working girl your thinking of that mentioned the switch and that was on april 5 not even 2 weeks ago.

No, trust me.. I first heard about Ashal's Framework around end of february. I dont remember where, but it has been quite some time ago... 

That way I was ironic/joking about it. I thought that it was "announced" quite some time ago.. 

You knew my plans before I did then, I didn't even start thinking about working on a framework until around the end of March.

heheh.. i am psychic..  :P (hmmmm.. focus... lottary numbers... focus.. )

What I am trying to say is that I did not mean any disrespect with my comment (I had no idea that you announced it 4 days ago!!!) but I did KNOW about the framework quite some time ago..I did read it somewhere.. maybe in the thread from that guy (dont remember his nick) that started the beast animations. But I Did read about the promishing Ashal's framework somewhere..

I smell a leack.. Who have you been talking to?  :cool:

I said that I would likely port SexAddict to use the SexIs framework when CMod felt it was ready. It was my hope that by announcing that I would support it that it would bring in other interest and create confidence in the mod. I think it helped since a number of mods have been made for it filling a number of holes in the adult landscape here. The sudden disappearance of CMod was disappointing and I hope it only means he found a new outlet for his creativity.

To be honest having a framework supported by our host here is more than I could have hoped for. I expect there will be more and more mods coming available once it's complete.

Meanwhile I am continuing to work on my own mod that doesn't use a framework yet but it provides a place where I am intending to try some new ideas that will also open the doors to creativity.

Waxen.. how does this help determining whether I am psycic or not?

By the way I am still bitching about the footwraps mate  :)  :-).. (I thing I am on to something.. will get back to you about it :-) )

(P.S... it seems that in this mode, regardless the "radonmnes" that you set, followers do not initiate rape. ) 

(yes I am checking/posting everytime Skyrim crashes.. and guess how often that is !! )

Well, we have a great group of skilled modders here, so then my hope is we will see:

1. Ashal framework released when he thinks it's ready.

2. WaxenFigure focused on the rape / combat-rape side based on Ashal's framework.

3. Shane244 focused on prostitution aspect of this sex framework.

4. Redneck2x focused on the marriage / betrayal /jealosy side.

5. Arizona_Steve focused on the causal-random consensual sex possibly based on relationship level.

6. Arrok still working on animations to be integrated in the framework.

7. Other skilled modders who can think about a "real" great Quest Story (like a little DLC) based on the "Dragonborn Enslaved". [i will write my own "storyboard" about this soon].

This DLC could be integrated with ZazAnimationPack resouces and also with Ashtai's Dark Investigation as "sequel" and/or with Jbezorg's Sanguine Debauchery (changed) as "starting point" for this DLC, leaving out the Spriggan thing as separated plugin.

I think this could be a good plan. (At least, this is my hope about the entire new sex system for Skyrim).

• 2 weeks later...

When I woke up this morning, turned on my PC, opened the download page...I got an headache seeing a lot of new unread bold title text....then I saw a weird title with SexLab written on it, then Random Sex Mod mentioned on it side....That is when I got an heart attack.

The rest is history...!

I downloaded and installed your new SexLab version.

Found some issues:

1. Who starts the action (the one who casts the sex spell) is ALWAYS in "victim" position even if male.

This could be solved if the one involved is the player but, of course, there is nothing to do between two NPCs.

2. Old women or old men are involved in the actions while in SexiS are not.

PS (Unrelated): I posted a comment into your Wayshrines' thread on Nexus.

Just wondering if you can on your part to consider the addition of random prostitutes.

1) The system according to Random Me and refine the customer goes in search of a prostitute.

2) instead of magic hidden in a kind of dialogue modes, what has occurred? Then, depending on the level of prostitution, etc. ...

3) Logically full compatibility with the random attack.

I know there is already a prostitute mod, but I do not like for various reasons that I will not list them on the list and perhaps never, if it was not for this I would have never thought to ask this.

Thanks to all moders for what they do.

sorry for my poor english.