Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I'm having an issue with random Sex. When I set a hotkey to activate the mod, it works, but then if I reload a save file, the hotkey stops working and nothing I do will start it up again.

1. Which version do you have?

2. Changing the hotkey with another one makes it work?

3. Reloading a save, does this mod work anyhow even if hotkey doesn't?

4. If it works, works it for the player too?

Hmmmm ....... Everything is installed correctly with all the latest up-dates.  Ever since this first came out it works perfectly for 2 in-game days and then just stops working at all.  If I un-install it and go through all the usual steps and then re-install it everything works again for another 2 in-game days and then stops again.  

Sexlab RandomSex mod do not can adjust the trigger probability?

I'm I want to adjust the probability of RandomSex(Sexlab)

Not sure what you're asking here. Just about everything is adjustable via sliders in the MCM menu.

I used Sexlab

I want to adjust the Sex probability(chance) of RandomSex(Sexlab ver.)

Don't have sex with each other NPC's

Sex Probability(Chance) is not in the mcm menu

To answer only for just this

There is no other problems

I don't use probablities when starting up sex acts. What I do is start an evaluation of the available NPCs every n minutes/seconds, and each iteration (assuming there are sufficient NPCs available) will result in a sex act being started up. What you can do is adjust the minimum/maximum intervals between sex acts: these sliders are on the right hand side of the Basic Options menu.

For each loop, the timing between sex acts being started is somewhere (randomly selected) between the minimum and maximum intervals.

Right...

lets try to be simple.. no reason to panic...

First 1

frequency (no, seldon, to madness) = SexAddicts ...No sexis

Sexlab frequency = (between (average )) Minimum and maximum Intervals Between SEX Act.

Low "Minimum Intervals Between SEX Act" and "maximum Intervals Between SEX Act"= Npcs Sex soon... often

High "Minimum Intervals Between SEX Act" and "maximum Intervals Between SEX Act" = Npcs sex Seldom

example:

If minimum is set to 1 min and maximum is set to 2 min 

then.

Npcs sex between 1min and 2 min. (every 1min15sec,  1min30sec, 1m20sec, etc) Never less often than 1 min, never longer than 2 min.

find setting in MCM menu "basic"

post-96019-0-99500300-1370464684_thumb.jpg

Did I cover you?

*Edit 

Pray this works 'cus if you have missed the FNIS, FNISTOOLS and skseloader requirments I give up .  :P

I'm having an issue with random Sex. When I set a hotkey to activate the mod, it works, but then if I reload a save file, the hotkey stops working and nothing I do will start it up again.

Maybe someone can tell me if I need to put an OnGameLoaded() function to reinitialize the hotkey when a save is reloaded. I might put that in tonight just to make sure.

Maybe someone can tell me if I need to put an OnGameLoaded() function to reinitialize the hotkey when a save is reloaded. I might put that in tonight just to make sure.

having same issue, in happens when I save right after disabling RS mod.. can re-enable in MCM, but then get only one encounter, and nothing after that, even when toggled on and off repeatedly.

Something to also consider, if it hasn't been mentioned. Need to have "restrict aggressive animations" unchecked to get masturbation participation.

also using Lovers Hook, Lovers Comfort, SoS, SL Romance, SL Submit, .. everything but the kitchen sink. (only SL framework stuff)

edit, another oddity, when doing a clean save [2 hr wait] from RandomSex then re-installing, female pc/npc go into start pose, as if fnis needed running, male npc are fine. Then, 10 seconds in, game crashes... maybe a lingering script. 

I spent some time trying to reproduce these issues, to the point of saving a game right in the middle of a mass orgy in Whiterun. Without success. I do think that mod compatibility is an issue. I have an idea how this can be improved, will probably post in Ashal's thread.

1. Which version do you have?

2. Changing the hotkey with another one makes it work?

3. Reloading a save, does this mod work anyhow even if hotkey doesn't?

4. If it works, works it for the player too?

Sorry it took so long getting back to you. I'm using the latest version from June 4th, it does work when reloading, and it does effect the player. the only thing that seems to not work upon reloading a save is the Hotkey, but if I change it to a different key, it starts working again. Just a minor glitch really and not a game breaking one. Just thought you should know.

yeah, just check logs, basically references to SC07... scripts/arrays not found, about a dozen or more.

tried saving in clean cell with a long wait, but that's coming from an old save that logs to 15 megs in 5 minutes, with butt loads of conflicting ole stuff ricocheting off other newer stuff. Can still play with very few CTDs, but for how long.

as apposed to a clean character with same mods, but log at 20kbs.

... we need a mod to do an export/imported of default (non mod) variables into a new savegame game, maybe there is a mod, just not found it yet.  

Yep, I would agree that this sounds like a corrupted save. I spent many hours testing this fully, loads of Debug.Trace() statements and a stated goal of releasing this with NO stack traces in the logs (at least no stack traces coming from my mod).

I'm surprised that no-one has come up with a way of removing unused script artifacts from save games yet.

hey there, not long been using this mod but so far its pretty good and does what it says it does with one execption, the 3 way sex doesnt seem to work for me, the 3 characters selected will run towards each other, standf there for about half a second, then resume there normal sandbox routine. Its definatly the 3 way causing issue cus if i set 3 way to 100% chance then no sex happens at all, peeps just run up to each other and then revert back to there original sandbox. So for the moment ive turned 3 way off and it works with no other problems so far.

Hmm... Not sure why the threeway isn't working for some, must have something to do with the way I have set up the AI packages. It works without issue on my relatively fast computer (3570K, GTX 670), I'm wondering if it isn't as effective on lower performance machines.

As to the way it's set up, AI package #1 is a Travel package the makes the NPC walk up to the victim. Once the victim is reached, package #1 is blocked by adding a faction to the NPC and package #2, a Follow package takes over. I kick the sex off using an OnPackageEnd event that checks that the faction (added to an attacker to indicate they are now following the victim) is present on both attackers. If so, then the threesome is started.

Wonder if there's some timing issues going on. Or if there's a better way of kicking things off...

Hmm... Not sure why the threeway isn't working for some, must have something to do with the way I have set up the AI packages. It works without issue on my relatively fast computer (3570K, GTX 670), I'm wondering if it isn't as effective on lower performance machines.

As to the way it's set up, AI package #1 is a Travel package the makes the NPC walk up to the victim. Once the victim is reached, package #1 is blocked by adding a faction to the NPC and package #2, a Follow package takes over. I kick the sex off using an OnPackageEnd event that checks that the faction (added to an attacker to indicate they are now following the victim) is present on both attackers. If so, then the threesome is started.

Wonder if there's some timing issues going on. Or if there's a better way of kicking things off...

no idea what is causing it for me but its not cpu lag, im running skyrim on 4.4 ghz quad core, gtx 560ti, 8 gig ddr3 ram.So im guessing its a package thing OR an all female thing, i turn males off u see. saying that though they should still work on female 3 way as both the 3 way animations work fine with other mods. I dont think its a timeout kind of issue either, if the targets do have timeouts, as i tryed it in small inns so they dont have to run far.

I'm having the same problem, threeways aren't working at all. I've got females set to bisexual, and have had a female and male run up to my PC, which is female, and stop for a moment, then start walking away. Same thing happens to any NPCs. Nothing happens, just two NPCs run up to another, then they start walking away. Also, before the last update to this mod, NPCs would sort of crouch and chase their victims, now they just run normally up to them. I'm not sure if that was an intended change or not.

Also, before the last update to this mod, NPCs would sort of crouch and chase their victims, now they just run normally up to them. I'm not sure if that was an intended change or not.

This change was intentional, it looked a little silly when attacker #1 was following the victim while attacker #2 was still sneaking towards the victim.

Trying to figure out a different strategy for the threesomes...

I don't get any threeway with this mod at all,  although I get it with Matchmaker.  If I turn off every animation except threeway and wait, nothing gets initiated.  All other animations work just fine.  Please update soon.  Ranndom threeway would be amazing.

Okay,  I managed to get it to work,  as long as I make it player only and make the men bisexual, for mmf.  I'd really like to be able to allow devils threeway without changing to bisexual.  I had them all set as straight before.

I don't see why the setup has to be that way though.  I don't think a mmf threeway or even a mmmmmf gangbang would be considered bi unless the men were working on each other.  It would be good to have toggles to determine what kind of threeway is desirable,  independent of sexuality chosen.  Oh well,  it is what it is for now. 

Yup you are correct, but the system works like that.Im no modder, just throwing stuff :D but it looks like if guys and girls are gay, there is only 3way only girls and 3way only guys.

If they are both straight, no 3ways. If at least one of them is bi, 3ways with 2girls one guy or 2guys one girl works.