Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that my player char is NEVER raped from this mod, even if I set the "Player and npc" in the MCM options.

I played at least 10 rl hours and I was never raped while a lot of npcs had sex together (I set the timer on 0 minutes and 30 seconds just to be sure).

I've only SexLab related mods, like this one, LoverComfort, WorkingGirl and SimpleRape.

Any idea?

just a suggestion... maybe there is an conflict between simple rape and randomsex...

have you tested with the randomsex.esp activated only?

I just ask, because I have the same mods you are using, except for simple rape!!!

There appears to be conflicts between this mod and several others. Simple Rape would be high on my list of possible culprits, based purely upon the name. Lover's Comfort has been known to cause issues too.

First screenshot is just an interesting location that cropped up during one of my test runs. Guess what I've been working on during the holiday weekend?

post-66964-0-30945400-1369694595_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-24447300-1369694600_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-43103300-1369694605_thumb.jpg

post-66964-0-35988700-1369694610_thumb.jpg

Have you any plans in the future to make it so it's less common and specify it to certain people such as bandits/thieves/peasants who then attack the actor and put them into submission? Don't know if this has been said before but it would be a very nice feature, even just having an option to have this on/off would be good. Plus you know... it would make more sense if they hurt them before hand.

What you are describing is a slavery mod. Slavery mods usually come some time After combat rape mods and besides Simple rape I think we have quite some time ahead of us before seeing any "loaded" combat rape mods. 

You could possibly do it as an extra animation before the sex, make it so the actors play through a throw on ground animation which they can then fuck them from. I don't want them to turn into a slave :P

What you are describing is a slavery mod. Slavery mods usually come some time After combat rape mods and besides Simple rape I think we have quite some time ahead of us before seeing any "loaded" combat rape mods. 

You could possibly do it as an extra animation before the sex, make it so the actors play through a throw on ground animation which they can then fuck them from. I don't want them to turn into a slave :P

I know what you are talking about. I think a few animations by zaz could be very helpfull in this mater, but again, this (I think) is very far into the future.

In the mean time however something similar (not so dependant on animations) could emerge.

I don't know why but I'm pretty sure that my player char is NEVER raped from this mod, even if I set the "Player and npc" in the MCM options.

I played at least 10 rl hours and I was never raped while a lot of npcs had sex together (I set the timer on 0 minutes and 30 seconds just to be sure).

I've only SexLab related mods, like this one, LoverComfort, WorkingGirl and SimpleRape.

Any idea?

NicoleDragoness, I was encountering the same problem as you are presently.  One day, it just seemed rape on my toon just stopped, though for NPCs the mod continued to work flawlessly.  I changed around the MCM settings just as you had, but that didn't do anything.  After double checking my load order, I then decided to do a complete uninstall of the mod.  After reinstalling it, the mod started working like a charm again.  Hope this helps.  Cheers! 

NicoleDragoness, I'm happy to hear it worked for you too.  Aye, I'm still testing it myself to ensure that it keeps working, and so far it still is.  As an aside, I too am using the Lover's Comfort mod.  It's an interesting and sensible hypothesis, but I doubt that the Lover's Comfort mod is the cause of the issue.  The only reason why I say that is because I had been using Lover's Comfort for some time now and never ran into any issues before with it or any other mod whilst using it.  So, I'm not sure, but if I discover otherwise I'll post it probably in both threads.  However, I am still presently using Lover's Comfort along with Random Sex.  Both seem to be working well together, at least for me.  Cheers!   

Well, I played some time more and I installed the latest version of LoversComfort too.

I've the serious doubt that now, RandomSex doesn't work again for the player. Even more ...

This is also a question for RedneckX:  could RandomSex be related to the specific location?

I mean, inside some houses (for example the one you gain in RavenRock), it seems that RandomSex doesn't work at all. I've placed here two followers (both custom) and they are in love (relationshiprank = 4). I stayed here with another guy (my preferred "sex-machine" one. I built him myself ;) ) for about one in-game day and half a night and nothing happened. At all.

Two guys and two hot females, one day and half night. Nothing happened? Even with the timer set to 0 minutes and only 5 seconds? hmmmm .....

I need to check other locations. To next.

I exit the Raven Rock's player house and went in the market place.

RandomSex mod works fine for the NPCs. All of them fucked like rabbit!

No one tried to fuck me, instead.

Even inside the Raven Rock's Inn or Tavern, the NPCs fucked by RandomSex.

Even here, everyone ignored me.

I have to finish a couple of radiant quests, then I'll return at Skyrim and I'll check again.

in all the random sex mods that I have tried I have foud that the Player is very rarely targeted. I think that a reason for could be that the player is not constalnty present in the certain cell (in witch the targets are being chosen) and that makes the odds even less. 

I tried again in Whiterun, Dragonsreach, Jorvasskr, Bannered Mare and Drunken Huntsman.

ALL NPCs had sex by RandomSex.

ALL NPCs ignored me again.

It seems that this mod works fine for the players the first time you install it.

After exit the game and relaunching it another time, it stops to work for the player.

Strange.

I'm going to unistall again the LoversComfort (it doesn't work well with the latest version) to see if something changes.

NicoleDragoness, I was wondering what your tests have discovered at this point?  For me, such as yourself, after doing a complete reinstall of the mod, it worked for a bit, but then stopped suddenly again.  :angry: NPCs would still engage in random sex, but for my toon... nothing.  Concurrently, I noticed with the Lover's Comfort mod, when it used to say something to the effect "You catch an unfriendly gaze," it stopped as well.  So, this got me thinking.  I uninstalled Lover's Comfort, went back into the game, but Random Sex still wouldn't initiate on my toon.  Then I decided to do a complete reinstall of Random Sex, went back in game, I had my toon raped twice just to make sure the mod was working properly, saved, and then exited the game completely.  Reloaded the game, and it still seems to be working!  Therefore, I think you're right:  there might very well be a conflict between Lover's Comfort and Random Sex.  If there is, that's a pity.  Not only did the two used to work well with one another, they complimented each other rather nicely, in my opinion.  If the two do conflict, I guess it's back to role playing arousal.  :( I'm still testing it, though. 

There is another (little but maybe important for the author) issue that is recursive.

Every time I start the game, the hotkey to activate /deactivate the mod is ineffective until I change it with another one.

Once done, the new hotkey works for the entire game session but the problem repeats itself at the next game launch.

Btw, I tried also almost every possible load order (in relation to the other SexLab based mods) but nothing changed.

There is another (little but maybe important for the author) issue that is recursive.

Every time I start the game, the hotkey to activate /deactivate the mod is ineffective until I change it with another one.

Once done, the new hotkey works for the entire game session but the problem repeats itself at the next game launch.

Btw, I tried also almost every possible load order (in relation to the other SexLab based mods) but nothing changed.

The same occurs with the sexis variant so it is either a problem with  the mods scripts or due to game limitaitons. I lean towards the first possibility.

@azmodan22.

I think too on problem with mod's scripts. I have other seven mods with MCM menu and hotkeys that don't have this issue.

@OlBenny.

I tried again. Save - Exit - Unistalled RandomSex - Launch - Save - Exit - Installed LoversComfort - Launch - Save - Exit - Installed RandomSex - Launch.

This time I didn't change the default hotkey. This time I also had EVERY save system (default or custom mod) eliminated because I suspect there is something wrong with the autosaves, both managed by the default system or managed by the autosave manager I had and I unistalled too. I'm back to the full manual "console saving method".

I played about two hours (until my game freezes because video memory lack in Solstheim. I've video problems in this place) and RandomSex worked like a charm. Always.

It worked too much, in fact. :D  I had to disable it a couple of times because I wasn't able to sell items to the merchants due that everyone want to fuck me. (I barely was able to walk!) :D  :D

I hope when I'll launch again the game it will still work. Tomorrow.

Good night (for me it's late).

I've changed the set-up for Player vs NPCs - it's now a percentage slider targeting the player and goes from 0% (NPCs only) to 100% (only the player can be targeted). Hopefully this will work better for everyone when I finally finish testing and get the updated version out there.