Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I downloaded the 2 files from the Sexis thread. I don't think they are playing nicely with Lovers Comfort. The NPC's seem to just stand around after doing the deed. Just letting you know about that.

I don't use Lover's Comfort, partly because I am banned by Ms_Arizona_Steve from getting married in-game :D but I'll sneakily download it while she's out of the house and try it out on a new game, probably this weekend. You're not the first person to mention issues with this mod.

While I'm on that subject Could you change the name or maybe date the file when there is a update? Just easier to keep track that way.

I update the date in the subject line of this mod when I post a new version.

btw will there be any future updates on how frequent random sex will happen? it would be great for more immersion and also Sex Addicts random rape already have this (doesn't seem to work in this mod though, i already set no random rape from SA Configuration), you might want to take a look into those files if you're interested

Not sure exactly what you mean here. The interval timers are a little more predictable and much more finely adjustable than the three levels available in SexAddicts.

oh ya i read the config title wrong.. lol

this might be too specific, but when you're raped can it also improve the counter from Lover's Comfort or something?

These sound like great ideas for another mod. I think they're out of scope for Random Sex, which is fundamentally a stability testing mod for SexiS. As for updates, I'm probably going to wait for Ashal to bring out his SexiS alternative and see what that has to offer. If it shows potential I'll probably port this mod over and put his mod through the wringer... :D

My two cents:

1. First of all, a big THANK YOU.

2. About compatibility with Lovers Confort and SexiS Defeated, I must say that I've them all and everything seems to work perfectly.

Btw, I'm using LC on my female character even if I never got married in the game.

3. Latest version of this mod works great actually and Time-Slider and On/Off key are a fantastic improvement. I can handle several different situations without problems.

4. I'm usual to set by myself (using console commands) the relationships in between npc and npc. So then, I've a lot of "lovers" placed in some houses. Great fun to watch them by night sneaking inside their houses (This is a LC feature, of course). During different times of the evening/night, they are affected by this Random Sex mod too and everything looks fine and funny.

It's only a pity that the relationship "engine" of this game is SO POOR. Ideas about jealousy, revenge, love betrayed and so on are almost impossible to implement.

Have a nice day.

I'm having a problem with the mod, and some others may have the same issue, but I have NO idea how to phrase a search for the issue. I hope you'll forgive me if this is a redundant question:

Having a terrific time with Sexis: RS, everyone jumping everyone's bones- very entertaining- ghosts and bandits and mage college students all romping and randy, and my own follower seemed horny as a chihuahua on steroids... for a while. Now it seems, he's gotten tired of getting laid, despite the fact that the NPCs are all having a marvelous little orgy everywhere I look. I tried changing the time scale, and I tried setting to PC only, and neither thing helped at all. I would have suspected the saves got corrupted or something, but as long as they're allowed to, the NPCs are like energizer bunnies, but there's no play for me anymore. Any suggestions?

Hi guys!  You know, and a bit embarrassingly I must admit, I can't seem to make sense of this "Interval Between Sex Assignments" feature.  The explanation on the OP sort of makes sense; and I understand, or at least I think I do, that the "Base Interval" determines how long it will take for a couple to be assigned for random sex acts.  The "Max Deviation" option, that one really doesn't make sense to me.  In-game it says "Set the maximum variance from the base time between activities", but what does that mean?  And why would I want to adjust that?  Is it to adjust how long it will take from when the last random sex act ended to when the next one will begin, or is that the "Base Interval" that also dictates that?  If someone could explain these specific features for me, breaking them down as plainly as possible, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!  Cheers! 

Hi guys!  You know, and a bit embarrassingly I must admit, I can't seem to make sense of this "Interval Between Sex Assignments" feature.  The explanation on the OP sort of makes sense; and I understand, or at least I think I do, that the "Base Interval" determines how long it will take for a couple to be assigned for random sex acts.  The "Max Deviation" option, that one really doesn't make sense to me.  In-game it says "Set the maximum variance from the base time between activities", but what does that mean?  And why would I want to adjust that?  Is it to adjust how long it will take from when the last random sex act ended to when the next one will begin, or is that the "Base Interval" that also dictates that?  If someone could explain these specific features for me, breaking them down as plainly as possible, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance!  Cheers! 

I don't use this mod but from what you say it sounds like "base time" is the minimum time between assignments and the "deviation" sets a random time between base and deviation time. For e.g. if Base time was 10 minutes and deviation was 10 minutes, then the assignment can happen anywhere between "base time" and "base time" + "deviation time", i.e. any time between 10 and 20 minutes. I'd say it's  to add some randomness. Does that make sense? Someone else will clear it up if I'm wrong.

Edit: I just went and read the first post and it does do what I was saying except the randomness is between  "base time - deviation time" and "base time + deviation time" so the 10 minute example above for both would mean that sex assigned to couples was between 0 and 20 minutes.

I don't use this mod but from what you say it sounds like "base time" is the minimum time between assignments and the "deviation" sets a random time between base and deviation time. For e.g. if Base time was 10 minutes and deviation was 10 minutes, then the assignment can happen anywhere between "base time" and "base time" + "deviation time", i.e. any time between 10 and 20 minutes. I'd say it's  to add some randomness. Does that make sense? Someone else will clear it up if I'm wrong.

Thanks TheSmithsDog!  You know, thinking about it, that does make sense.  I wonder if that is exactly what it means, and, heck, you don't even use the mod.  :lol:

@Arizona_Steve

Can you make Random Sex into a prostitution mod?

The aggressor will need to pay for sex, and we can earn money from it. Around 50-100 gold for each sex, the price based on the food price, sex should be couple times higher. Skyrim economy is very unbalanced, where a price of food in the shop is so expensive while a price of sword we sold is so cheap. The money is not came from the aggressor pocket, but just automatically added to the victim inventory, to make it more simple and just working.

Seeing how many random NPC grab me and my followers....I feel they need to pay for that!

Edit: I just went and read the first post and it does do what I was saying except the randomness is between  "base time - deviation time" and "base time + deviation time" so the 10 minute example above for both would mean that sex assigned to couples was between 0 and 20 minutes.

Correct, although the random time set is anywhere between (base - variance) and (base + variance), so your example would set between 0 and 20 minutes. Generally the variance should be less than the base, but I do clamp the final values between 5 seconds and 1 hour to prevent anything silly from being passed to RegisterForSingleUpdate().

Edit: Saw that you corrected yourself in the following post.

@Arizona_Steve

The aggressor will need to pay for sex, and we can earn money from it. Around 50-100 gold for each sex, the price based on the food price, sex should be couple times higher. Skyrim economy is very unbalanced, where a price of food in the shop is so expensive while a price of sword we sold is so cheap. The money is not came from the aggressor pocket, but just automatically added to the victim inventory, to make it more simple and just working.

Seeing how many random NPC grab me and my followers....I feel they need to pay for that!

If I do it would be a separate mod. Right now I'm waiting to see what Ashal comes up with in his new framework (although I am quietly working on one myself, but I don't expect to have anything presentable for a few months and Ashal will probably be way ahead of me at that point...).

The biggest hindrance to such a mod would be the requirement for voice acting. I really wouldn't want to release a mod without the dialogue being spoken, would seem incomplete to me.

If I do it would be a separate mod. Right now I'm waiting to see what Ashal comes up with in his new framework (although I am quietly working on one myself, but I don't expect to have anything presentable for a few months and Ashal will probably be way ahead of me at that point...).

The biggest hindrance to such a mod would be the requirement for voice acting. I really wouldn't want to release a mod without the dialogue being spoken, would seem incomplete to me.

I would think it would be about impossible unless you could only approach a few NPC"s , to make it sound right with voice acting you would have to match the voice of every NPC archetype on the game so it would blend with there normal voice.

@Arizona_Steve

I would think it would be about impossible unless you could only approach a few NPC"s , to make it sound right with voice acting you would have to match the voice of every NPC archetype on the game so it would blend with there normal voice.

There is a Mod Called SexisWorkingGirl that allows prostetution.

Sorry, i have a problem. I also have loverscomfort installed.. My NCP are running around like monkeys and looks like attack anoy#ther NCP, than he or her just fall to the ground and every thing is over. Does anybody know what is wrong. ?

You have a version of sexis Random sex installed and activated. (or at least some of its scripts are). So deactivate the mod and all is well

Sorry, i have a problem. I also have loverscomfort installed.. My NCP are running around like monkeys and looks like attack anoy#ther NCP, than he or her just fall to the ground and every thing is over. Does anybody know what is wrong. ?

You have a version of sexis Random sex installed and activated. (or at least some of its scripts are). So deactivate the mod and all is well

yes but i want the randomsex mod, but not like this, should show the correct, i must have something setup wrong

I've a strange (but little) problem with this plugin.

The activate/deactivate key seems to be ineffective but the first time.

After the first use of, it does nothing.

I tried also several different keyboard's keys but the result is always the same. The first time it works, the next ones not.

Activate or deactive the mod by MCM works always, instead.

My specs:

Skyrim 1.9.32.08, DLC Dawnguard, DLC Dragonborn, SKSE 1.6.13, SkyUI 3.4, FNIS 3.5, Unofficial Skyrim 1.3.1a, Unofficial Dawnguard 1.0.2, Unofficial Dragonborn 1.0.3b.

SexiS core files as requested then ----> load order of SexiS plugins:  1. Cupid, 2. Defeated, 3. LoversConfort, 4. RandomSex (this mod), 5. WorkingGirl.

Note that I've no problems at all with animations, spells, timinig and so on.

The problem reported above is worst as espected.

The mod doesn't work at all and it probably makes some conflicts with other one or two SexiS based mod: LoverComfort and WorkingGirl.

Btw, even if maybe it's a wished features, I don't like that this mod makes all sex notifications disappear. Second thing, there is a serious lag with start/execution of animations called by other mods. Removing this mod, the lag disappears.

Anyhow, I tried almost all settings availables but nothing changes. No one NPC starts sex, nor with PC nor with other NPCs.

I noticed, indeed, that some NPCs, sitting at tables in the Inn, starts to "jump" stand, like they received the "input" but then nothing happens and they sit down again.

That's really a pity, because I liked the idea of random sex based on the Sexis (and future SexLab) framework, but, at least for me, it needs a lot of improvements.

Neatly done, just tried it, though some of the reasons brought up by Nicole above will keep me from actually using it.

Also, is it possible to use the 'forced' moaning and sounds from the women, rather than the consensual one, when sex is engaged per random such as this? At the moment I noticed that this mod makes npcs use the Cupid Bow/heart as to start the engagement.. but perhaps in the future?

The problem reported above is worst as espected.

The mod doesn't work at all and it probably makes some conflicts with other one or two SexiS based mod: LoverComfort and WorkingGirl.

Btw, even if maybe it's a wished features, I don't like that this mod makes all sex notifications disappear. Second thing, there is a serious lag with start/execution of animations called by other mods. Removing this mod, the lag disappears.

Anyhow, I tried almost all settings availables but nothing changes. No one NPC starts sex, nor with PC nor with other NPCs.

I noticed, indeed, that some NPCs, sitting at tables in the Inn, starts to "jump" stand, like they received the "input" but then nothing happens and they sit down again.

That's really a pity, because I liked the idea of random sex based on the Sexis (and future SexLab) framework, but, at least for me, it needs a lot of improvements.

I have an early release of Ashal's SexLab framework and have already managed to port my mod over to it. Future plans do include checking for some of the other future SexLab mods that will be available (Lover's Comfort and Working Girl are top of the list) and to handle them gracefully. Also planning to add some masturbating non-participants and the occasional threesome...

The only real issue I've noticed is (very occasionally) some huge slowdown in interior cells when ten or so couples are going at it. I'm not sure if that's caused by my mod or SexiS.

The hotkey has been working perfectly for me though. Do you see anything in your log files?

I no longer can use papyrus logs because, for unknown reasons, the logs themselves are suddenly raised to terrific sizes (more than six Giga!) even if I play for only few minutes.

I suspect there is something wrong with SexiS core itself (not related to the papyrus, indeed) that makes your mod to not work. I'll try to completely uninstall it, clean save and reinstall.

Anyhow, the hotkey, as already reported, works the first time (I've the message "randomsex is on" or "random sex is off") but then it doesn't.

If I change the key by the MCM menu, again, the first time it works and then no longer. That's strange.

But, even with working key or not, nothing seems to happen about the mod itself. No one NPC starts some action. No more.