Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

While you are working on your mod... could you add more options for follower handling? I usually forbid this mod to handle the follower as (s)he, being closest to the player, gets selected for sex scenes quite often. However, that way (s)he is getting no action at all. Maybe you could add a (separate) chance for the follower to be selected for sex scenes, similar to player involvement? Or a chance for the follower to be added to a sex scene that involves the player with a different random npc?

Arousal dependency is a nice touch; maybe it could even be expanded so that when a highly aroused npc is involved it's more likely to be an agressive animation?

I hope this doesn't come across like taking the whole hand when you're offering a finger, I already like your mod the way it is blush.gif

same problem, it was working fine earlier but now they wont touch my player

Never had an issue with PC NOT getting selected.  Custom races may be an issue (never use them myself - too many P.I.T.A. problems that can occur).  Also remember there is a separate setting for the PC chances.  Try setting the PC very high and the NPC settings very low and see what happens.

i have only seen one act happen at a time at the moment is it meant to be like that or are multiple people meant to get it on at a time also do followers get in on it with random npcs too   

Only one animation set up at a time. But if you set the interval low enough, an animation can be set up while the previous still goes on. Follower is by default included in the list of potential participants and isn't handled any different than other NPCs (exept followers can be excluded). Have a look at the MCM, there are a lot of options.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, I seem to have a problem. Everytime i install this mod and then set it up in MCM, the mod doesnt work and i can no longer edit its setting - they simply don't load. Uninstalling the mod helps but after i open the menu it doesnt work again. Any tips?

This mod works pretty well, but... unfortunately, now I have all the mass of aroused crittizens lost. No dogs, no horses in the streets. And can't see any way to get them back.  :angry:

Is there any way to make this mod prioritize NPCs with high arousal to start the rape? I mean I understad that this has random rape but since you've been able to set them to randomize rapes you should be able to set conditional rape as well (and there's no mod that starts  sex between NPC's automaticaly based on arousal as far as I know). 

I'm not asking you to add anything to this mod if you don't want. Just tell me how to set arousal limits for the rape and how to make the NPCs with higher arousal have a higher chance to start the rape... if you want to tell me ofc.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to make this mod prioritize NPCs with high arousal to start the rape? I mean I understad that this has random rape but since you've been able to set them to randomize rapes you should be able to set conditional rape as well (and there's no mod that starts  sex between NPC's automaticaly based on arousal as far as I know). 

I'm not asking you to add anything to this mod if you don't want. Just tell me how to set arousal limits for the rape and how to make the NPCs with higher arousal have a higher chance to start the rape... if you want to tell me ofc.

This mod is no longer being supported. Use Scent of Sex instead. It has the option to start scenes based on the npc arousal level.

I am certain that Scent of Sex works well for some people , but it has its own issues.  I havent had any issues with Random Sex unless I configure to have too many occurences at once.  Scent of Sex has never worked or me.

This mod is no longer being supported. Use Scent of Sex instead. It has the option to start scenes based on the npc arousal level.

Oh, it's being supported, however version 2.0 has ground to a halt as I alternate between modding and playing Skyrim. The current version is feature-complete for what it is, but I do have arousal-based Random Sex on the list for 2.0.

You must have:

• Not read the first post which says nothing about this mod not being worked on any more, in fact it talks about the next version in development.
  • Didn't check to see that the author is still visiting Lovers Lab on a regular basis (like he visited Today).
  • Didn't even look back a few posts to note that the author is still answering questions.
Please don't make assumptions. But I hope the fact that it is apparently still being worked on makes you happy.

i would like to know for what purpose this mod is made.

i use it for skooma : whenever my pc is filled up with skooma i press the activate key for  this mod, so everybody jumps on the drugged girl. with funnybizz necro  animations. this doesnt work with defeat : if skooma filled up by defeat-rapers at the end of the rape, they become agressive.

sometimes i use it to have  sexorgies or simply sex with the follower at home.

what i miss is the follower getting raped too. in this mod the follower can only join the rapers, but not getting raped.

also it should work with enemies, making all other enemies in the cell non-aggressive and join the rape.

• 4 weeks later...

I have recently re-enabled this mod but it seems that the Player is ignored (again). I have mode it to the top of my load order as I remember this used to solve the problem but now it doesn't.

Anyone remember how to correct this? 

Seems to work fine for me - my PC gets shagged all the time, and this is with letting LOOT decide the load order for it.  Do a couple of tests:

1)  Make sure it is active (there's been many a time where I THOUGHT it was active on a new character, but it wasn't).

2)  Disable anything related to NPC interactions (think there is a option on the first page of the MCM for 'PC only').

3)  Set the percentage for PC to 100%.

4)  Set the min and max time to 1 minute.

If you aren't shagged in a short time (remember there is a random number involved so it may not be immediate), then I try to make your PC better looking  :P or move the esp.  Again, the mod has always worked for me (both NPC and PC) for wherever LOOT placed it - I'm not my machine right now so I can't tell you what the relative position of the esp is in my load order - when I get home I'll try to remember to look at it and let you know.  

And of course for contrast, mine is currently number 144 out of 217 mods ( hex 90 out of D9) so about 2/3rds down the load order.  So if you're still having an issue, it's probably due more to a specific mod conflict or maybe lagging papyrus than relative position in the load order.

For schnitzengiggles, my load order:

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
SexLab.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
EFFCore.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm
UnlimitedBookshelves.esp
WM Flora Fixes.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
Campfire.esm
Inn Girls Resources.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
GeneralStores.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
SlaveTats.esp
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp
Mystical Illumination - Glowing Signs.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
BardSingOnRequestOnly.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
ETaC - Complete.esp
Castle Volkihar Rebuilt.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Feminine Females.esp
Disparity.esp
Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
DawnofSkyrim-AllMajorCities.esp
SkyrimURWL.esp
NPCs of Dibella.esp
Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
PopulatedSkyrim.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Immersive Whiterun.esp
Immersive Solstheim.esp
ETaC - Complete LoS Patch.esp
WATER DG + DB.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
CFTO.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthFire Display Case Fix.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
ETaC - Complete CRF Patch.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
Skyrim Shadow Striping Fix.esp
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
ADEC_Clothes.esp
ADEC_Dawnguard_Collection.esp
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp
ADEC_DragonbornArmors.esp
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp
ADEC_Nocturnal.esp
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp
ADEC_TeraArmorCollection.esp
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Elven.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Whistling Mine.esp
Stealth Skills Rebalanced_COMPLETE.esp
SkyUI.esp
Dawnguard(GS).esp
OMB Luxury Player Homes.esp
Soljund's Sinkhole.esp
PrayAtShrines.esp
HearthFireStores(GS).esp
The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
CFTO-InconNPCs-Patch.esp
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Stormcloak.esp
ADEC_VanillaArmor_Wolf.esp
AmazonArmor.esp
DraconicArmor.esp
DynastyArmor.esp
EisenPlate.esp
RavenArmor.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
VoidArmor.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
PersonalizedMusic_v5.0.esp
TradeBarter.esp
Circlet Overhaul.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
LPBards.esp
Gildergreen Regrown.esp
Grind_stuff.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Apropos.esp
ISC WAFR Patch.esp
Skyrim Realistic Archery.esp
Archer's Armory Skyrim.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
BCS - CCOR Patch.esp
CraftableCloudStorage(GS).esp
Bound Armory.esp
Bounty Gold.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Deadly Wenches.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
DG and DB Axe Perks merged.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
JulesRankPerks.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
UIExtensions.esp
LFGStartUpOptions.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
Realistic werewolf speed.esp
hornsareforever.esp
Hott Vampires 2.esp
Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp
IndividualizedShoutCooldowns.esp
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
Khajiit Ears Show - Clothing and Clutter Fixes.esp
Khajiit Ears Show - Legendary.esp
Lock Overhaul.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
sandboxcylinderheight.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
PotemaCrashFix.esp
Predator Vision.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RealNames.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
rt_AutoHarvest.esp
sanctuarycleanup.esp
SC07SexLabRandomAttack.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab_SOS-Stapon.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
Slof's Unique Frost.esp
SmartCast_1_0.esp
SOS - Leito Addon.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers_Droppable.esp
Expanded Thalmor and Arcane Clothing.esp
titkit.esp
UnarmedHelper.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Brows.esp
SimplyKnock.esp
SexLab_PaySexCrime.esp
Moss Rocks - Legendary.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
CACO_CRF.esp
CACO_Bathing in Skyrim.esp
ISCompendium CCO Patch.esp
Khajiit Merchants Buy Stolen Items.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
Bard Supplies No Merch.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
planters.esp
GeneralStores(DG-HF).esp
Ethereal General Stores.esp
GSStudentQuarters.esp
zaz-craft.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
Updated Harkon and Valerica.esp
Armored Circlets.esp
NewmillerCasualBikiniUNP2.esp
Skeleton bikini.esp
NewmillerShoesUNP.esp
NewmDragoNecklace.esp
FISS.esp
Traps Make Noise.esp
CACO_ETaC_Patch.esp
CACO_USLEEP_Patch.esp
Hott Witches.esp
True Scholar.esp
immersive wenches -hotfix patch-.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
EveryVampireEyesGrow.esp
non-devious devices.esp
IxumsTatts.esp
TheCoenaculiCBBE.esp
KJ Tattoos 2K.esp
WerewolfMastery.esp
Brevi_MoonlightTalesEssentials.esp
NippleRingsForMen.esp
K2SOSPiercings.esp
LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp
UnarmedLevelingSystem.esp
UnarmedPerks.esp
h2h_alternate attack.esp
BBLuxurySuiteENM.esp
The Manipulator.esp
Illustrious HDT Cloaks.esp
Black Mage Armor.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ETaC - Complete AS-LAL Patch.esp
OAFMP.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

I have recently re-enabled this mod but it seems that the Player is ignored (again). I have mode it to the top of my load order as I remember this used to solve the problem but now it doesn't.

Anyone remember how to correct this? 

Seems to work fine for me - my PC gets shagged all the time, and this is with letting LOOT decide the load order for it.  Do a couple of tests:

1)  Make sure it is active (there's been many a time where I THOUGHT it was active on a new character, but it wasn't).

2)  Disable anything related to NPC interactions (think there is a option on the first page of the MCM for 'PC only').

3)  Set the percentage for PC to 100%.

4)  Set the min and max time to 1 minute.

If you aren't shagged in a short time (remember there is a random number involved so it may not be immediate), then I try to make your PC better looking  :P or move the esp.  Again, the mod has always worked for me (both NPC and PC) for wherever LOOT placed it - I'm not my machine right now so I can't tell you what the relative position of the esp is in my load order - when I get home I'll try to remember to look at it and let you know.  

I did try it but the player is still ignored. Moved the esp a bit further down my list but still nothing. I do remember that the mod used to work with this character however. I guess it is a conflict with another mod. 

I will try to make a clean save and see if that changes anything.

Ok I did a clean install and it worked for a couple of times. now again the player seems to be ignored. 

Can thi happen because of high script load/lag. In some occasions I have to wait for a couple of seconds for the scene to start.