Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

The latest version is a very good enhancement with the arousal introduces.

I have a strange issue:

3, 4 and more ways animations don't start. The NPCs run together, stay in place for few seconds and then walk away doing nothing.

This happens with both Player involved or not.

The strange thing is that I tried (just to see) Maria Eden and with this "monster" mod installed, three, four and fivesome animations worked fine. Always.

Then I unistalled ME because it is too complex, to heavy for papyrus, with still too many bugs and glitches.

Of course, to try ME I used a new save and I deleted this save and all the others after this after I have unistalled ME. Plus, I cleaned everything before.

But without ME, your mod doesn't make the multiple ways sex animations to start.

I'm lost.

Try the Clean Sexlab option in the Sexlab MCM. Make an export of your settings first, if you haven't already, and don't forget to register animations from other mods again.

Try the Clean Sexlab option in the Sexlab MCM. Make an export of your settings first, if you haven't already, and don't forget to register animations from other mods again.

Thank you very much. I did that and it worked, even if it was a bit complicated.

There is still the little problem that very often MMF sex is used for MFF actions and viceversa, but it is an "aged" and knowed problem.

Sorry, I got a message when i try to download "file is moved or deleted".

Give it another try, I was able to get there and download the file.

Tried again today. Still get the same message. "file is moved or deleted".

Download start till 3%, then long time nothing, then the message.

Do you think it could be possible to have a sort of race filter?

I wish to exclude some races (by my point of view Argonians and Kahjits, for example) to be involved by this mod.

Nicole ! Nice to see you again. its been some time, years are passing by like weeks. you provably dont remember me.

As always we are on the same road. but other than you i cant deinstall Maria Eden, because this is the only mod, that involves the pc with zaz whipping, milkimachine,piss in mouth, animals. But i keep at 2.0,  whipping never worked after that anymore.

i wish arizona steve would involve these zaz fuirniture animations, but this doesnt seem to be his job.

however, with maria eden you get the bandit ring, which enables a lot of crazy things . other mods are unnecessary (though i still keep tdf)

you can go into a giant camp,, then start  random sex. you can go in any dungeon, start random sex. you can go into an orc mine, start random sex, etcetc.  random sex + bandit ring really offers all possibilites (except zaz sigh)

sometimes the ring doesnt work, vampire servants for example, but works on vampires....(Maria eden...)

it would be a big PLUS for Random Sex if it would calm enemies and make them work for the mod. then no maria eden ring would be necessary. just press another hotkey.

also some years ago i proposed to make the follower involve into the sex scene alongside the player - not sex with the player but with the npcs and creatures that go for the player. this is actually only possible when no other females are around, then lydia can share the action.

Do you think it could be possible to have a sort of race filter?

I wish to exclude some races (by my point of view Argonians and Kahjits, for example) to be involved by this mod.

Nicole ! Nice to see you again. its been some time, years are passing by like weeks. you provably dont remember me.

As always we are on the same road. but other than you i cant deinstall Maria Eden, because this is the only mod, that involves the pc with zaz whipping, milkimachine,piss in mouth, animals. But i keep at 2.0,  whipping never worked after that anymore.

i wish arizona steve would involve these zaz fuirniture animations, but this doesnt seem to be his job.

however, with maria eden you get the bandit ring, which enables a lot of crazy things . other mods are unnecessary (though i still keep tdf)

you can go into a giant camp,, then start  random sex. you can go in any dungeon, start random sex. you can go into an orc mine, start random sex, etcetc.  random sex + bandit ring really offers all possibilites (except zaz sigh)

sometimes the ring doesnt work, vampire servants for example, but works on vampires....(Maria eden...)

it would be a big PLUS for Random Sex if it would calm enemies and make them work for the mod. then no maria eden ring would be necessary. just press another hotkey.

also some years ago i proposed to make the follower involve into the sex scene alongside the player - not sex with the player but with the npcs and creatures that go for the player. this is actually only possible when no other females are around, then lydia can share the action.

I'll have to recheck that I haven't broken anything, but the mod does apply a calm spell to participants when they are moving towards the victim and during the sex act (not to mention the optional 60 second calm after the sex act has finished). I'm also pretty sure that on those occasions I have had the Zaz animations loaded that they were used as well.

I will do some rechecking of the code over the weekend however...

...and perhaps add a beast race filter too for Nicole.

my experiences show clearly that enemies moving to the player with random sex activated attack her.  the calm spell should have the same range as random sex , 10-120 meters.

edit : i tested it tro be sure, and yes she get attacked in full matter, no effect ofg random sex activated.

beast fiter for nicole ? if i remember rigfht she is italian ....

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i noticed something i didnt notoiced before and this shocks me.  the new version dfoes not work in the same cell.- i activated it a in a couple of houses - hods, lucans, alvors, and neever anything happened. when i left the house and returned, immediately sex started, in all cases.

has anybody the previous version and can attach it here please ?

I am just wondering if some custom house mods affect this mod?  I have a mod called Silian Manor and whenever I have RS activated the girls only masturbate and sometimes never do that, but when I leave the house, my companion jumps me immediately.

I apologize if this has been solved before, but just wondering of there is a fix.

I have put RS below the house mod and even tried it the other way.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks for the great mod.

So I got this mod working after a few attempts, but one thing I can't seem to figure out is how to apply the group->couple->normal priorities onto creature animations. So if you take an example have 2+ creatures, they will just randomly choose animations and even if there is an equal number of animations between say 2P and 3P, 2P will be chosen more (at least it seems like it). This isn't that big of an issue right now as 3P+ creature animations are in the minority and you would get tired of it real fast, but I think having the same options as with playable races would be a nice touch.

• 2 weeks later...

What creature actually have sex with you? Giants, wolves, etc

Every creature you have animations installed for. Sometimes even creatures that don't have animations installed, but with high enough arousal, will attempt to have sex as well. Those will follow you around for a short while.

Every creature you have animations installed for. Sometimes even creatures that don't have animations installed, but with high enough arousal, will attempt to have sex as well. Those will follow you around for a short while.

I do try to make sure that animations exist before assigning creatures to sex acts. This is a little more involved when evaluating creatures vs NPC on NPC sex acts. I guess some fall through (or into?) the cracks sometime.

I do try to make sure that animations exist before assigning creatures to sex acts. This is a little more involved when evaluating creatures vs NPC on NPC sex acts. I guess some fall through (or into?) the cracks sometime.

For me it is not a major issue. I was just wondering why (particularly) cows were following me around and staring at me for a while and then wander back to their pens. But then again, I also have Aroused Creatures installed, so maybe that is causing it?

There are chicken and bunny animations? Where? Please tell...

Take a look in in SL and toggle the animations to look in the creature animations, as far as I can tell they're built into the animations that come with SL as I've never noticed them in any of the SLAL packs I've installed, they may even be from FNIS Creatures for all I know.

The cow one is called "Cow Licking" the chicken is called "Chicken Pecking" and I can't remember what the rabbit one is called.

There are chicken and bunny animations? Where? Please tell...

Take a look in in SL and toggle the animations to look in the creature animations, as far as I can tell they're built into the animations that come with SL as I've never noticed them in any of the SLAL packs I've installed, they may even be from FNIS Creatures for all I know.

The cow one is called "Cow Licking" the chicken is called "Chicken Pecking" and I can't remember what the rabbit one is called.

Yes, but I saw rabbit in actoin and animation look like skeewer do.