Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i my last game RS stopped working after 100 game hours.  i dont know why  is it incompativle with radiant prostitution ? - which uses also impulses to search for clients,  if active..

Did you try the reset functionality in options 2? Sometimes the factions remain on the NPCs after the corresponding sex act has completed - the reset will clear those factions and allow the NPCs to partake in activities again.

Just a quick note - for those who wanted this to work with SexLab Aroused, I am testing a minimal change to the current code to allow the minimum arousal for sex acts to be set. This is a soft dependency on SexLab Aroused and the option (on the Options 2 screen) will not show if SexLab Aroused isn't installed.

I will upload this today if testing is successful (preliminary testing last night looked good).

i my last game RS stopped working after 100 game hours.  i dont know why  is it incompativle with radiant prostitution ? - which uses also impulses to search for clients,  if active..

Did you try the reset functionality in options 2? Sometimes the factions remain on the NPCs after the corresponding sex act has completed - the reset will clear those factions and allow the NPCs to partake in activities again.

Just a quick note - for those who wanted this to work with SexLab Aroused, I am testing a minimal change to the current code to allow the minimum arousal for sex acts to be set. This is a soft dependency on SexLab Aroused and the option (on the Options 2 screen) will not show if SexLab Aroused isn't installed.

I will upload this today if testing is successful (preliminary testing last night looked good).

HOLYSHT O.o i been waiting for that!!!

anybody know why my Random sex option wont show in MCM

Not sure. Sometimes SkyUI takes a long time to pick up new mods if they are added in the middle of a game. Maybe the new version will help. Others here have observed that putting Random Sex near the bottom of your load order helps.

Talking about which, I have added the long awaited minimum arousal option. Attackers, solo masturbators and masturbating onlookers are required to have an arousal that is greater than or equal to the minimum arousal. Note that victims of sex acts are excluded from the arousal check, they're getting jumped on whether they like it or not.

What's interesting is that SexLab Arousal does not reduce an NPCs arousal if they don't orgasm. So an aroused NPC performing a blow job will remain aroused afterwards, and will continue to be selected until SexLab Aroused deems them to have orgasmed, at which point their arousal will be reduced.

What's interesting is that SexLab Arousal does not reduce an NPCs arousal if they don't orgasm. So an aroused NPC performing a blow job will remain aroused afterwards, and will continue to be selected until SexLab Aroused deems them to have orgasmed, at which point their arousal will be reduced.

Check out this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54617-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/ .  It's a modification to SLAR that allows for sex acts like cunnilingus and blowjobs to reduce arousal.

Check out this:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54617-animation-appropriate-arousal-adjustments/ .  It's a modification to SLAR that allows for sex acts like cunnilingus and blowjobs to reduce arousal.

I've looked at that one before but didn't read the OP in detail. Not sure about the way the mod is implemented - it overwrites a SexLab Aroused Redux function which will cause things to break if SexLab Aroused Redux is updated. It should be rewritten to trap and handle the orgasm events that are provided by SexLab.

I've looked at that one before but didn't read the OP in detail. Not sure about the way the mod is implemented - it overwrites a SexLab Aroused Redux function which will cause things to break if SexLab Aroused Redux is updated. It should be rewritten to trap and handle the orgasm events that are provided by SexLab.

SexLab Aroused Redux was updated to version 27c about a week ago and that patch didn't break it, it was just a minor change though.

Point to an NPC and use the "N" key (I think) that shows the NPC's current arousal (I have mine mapped to "B" since I believe the "N" key conflicts with SexLab). It's highly probable that the NPCs simply aren't aroused enough.

Also set the timers to a lower value (I was using 1 minute for testing).

Point to an NPC and use the "N" key (I think) that shows the NPC's current arousal (I have mine mapped to "B" since I believe the "N" key conflicts with SexLab). It's highly probable that the NPCs simply aren't aroused enough.

Also set the timers to a lower value (I was using 1 minute for testing).

finally worked LOL i have around 6 followers LOL no wounder it took so long to start LOL i have a wiggit for that :) btw ><

9( is being used by milk maid to check wether target is a milk maid or not ><

i cant change it as im using a controller and my keyboad will not work only if the key is preset does it work ><

Been using Random Sex for ages and loving it... only ever wished it had an arousal modifier. Today I log into LL and see the latest random sex update now there's an arousal modifier? HALLELUJAH! Everything is awesome, nothing is terrible.

Is this latest version uses cloak spell for NPCs? It is safe to use for full playthrough?

No it doesn't. It uses a restartable quest to populate quest aliases instead. I believe SexLab Aroused might use a cloak spell though.

I include full Papyrus source in the bsa archive for anyone who wants to look at the scripts.

Is this latest version uses cloak spell for NPCs? It is safe to use for full playthrough?

No it doesn't. It uses a restartable quest to populate quest aliases instead. I believe SexLab Aroused might use a cloak spell though.

I include full Papyrus source in the bsa archive for anyone who wants to look at the scripts.

Thanks for reply. Will this mod works with all creatures that have sex animations available or only with some?

I only tested it with humans and it's working really well, thank you :)

Thanks for reply. Will this mod works with all creatures that have sex animations available or only with some?

I only tested it with humans and it's working really well, thank you :)

This mod will detect and use any creatures for which animations are available.

• 2 weeks later...

Oooh! I am so glad to see you are reworking Random Sex! It is an absolute must-have mod IMHO.

Since you are working on it, I have a request/ suggestion: Would it be possible to add a notification when someone/-thing is about to pounce on you? Something like "so-and-so is chasing you"? I ask because quite often, I am being chased without knowing it and when I enter a different (indoor) cell, the sex act start with... no-one present. SexLab will shut down that sexact (because no-one is present), but it is rather... annoying.

Of course that will kinda spoil the surprise factor that I enjoy so much, but I think it would be quite handy. As I said, just a suggestion. Regardless of what you decide, your mod will ALWAYS be part of my play-throughs.

If i could add a suggestion too, it would be possible to add a feature that make the random sex work in a certain meters away from the player, something like 5 or 10 meters to not disrupt dialogues during quest? And a opition to have a chance of a NPC turning into a slut and start doing sex with different npcs in turns on the same place, maybe triggered by arousal? I'm really ignorant on modding so sorry if what i'm saying is too hard or impossible, i love your mod keep the great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Bump for minor update to fix some issues I noticed around the group/couple sex percentage sliders.

If i could add a suggestion too, it would be possible to add a feature that make the random sex work in a certain meters away from the player, something like 5 or 10 meters to not disrupt dialogues during quest? And a opition to have a chance of a NPC turning into a slut and start doing sex with different npcs in turns on the same place, maybe triggered by arousal? I'm really ignorant on modding so sorry if what i'm saying is too hard or impossible, i love your mod keep the great work.

There is a maximum distance slider implemented, although that only goes down to 10 meters. In practice it's not worth restricting that any further.

Second option would be hard to implement at this point, so probably not until I can get the evaluator into SKSE/C++.

The latest version is a very good enhancement with the arousal introduces.

I have a strange issue:

3, 4 and more ways animations don't start. The NPCs run together, stay in place for few seconds and then walk away doing nothing.

This happens with both Player involved or not.

The strange thing is that I tried (just to see) Maria Eden and with this "monster" mod installed, three, four and fivesome animations worked fine. Always.

Then I unistalled ME because it is too complex, to heavy for papyrus, with still too many bugs and glitches.

Of course, to try ME I used a new save and I deleted this save and all the others after this after I have unistalled ME. Plus, I cleaned everything before.

But without ME, your mod doesn't make the multiple ways sex animations to start.

I'm lost.