Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

I've been using this for the past week and it's really good, I like the configuration options you've included.  Also, NPC-NPC sex mods are hard to come by and I like the verisimilitude they add to the world.   It makes sense that even sneaking through a bandit camp I might find them going at it from time to time.

If I could make a request, if it's possible to add an option to only trigger indoors or outdoors.  An even more complex option would be to tie that to the time restriction like "anywhere during the day, but only inside at night," for example.   

I'd love it if you'd write the current animation to the console the way Defeat and Romance (I think) do. I like to be able to check on who made a particularly nice or nasty animation.

SexLab will write out the animation if the PC is involved. I can see what I can do with the others, but that might be best placed in the SexLab code as a Sexlab setting.

Finally saw the 4P in action for the first time. Nothing like my PC getting gangbanged by my followers and the Whiterun citizenry.

post-66964-0-84357000-1413521960_thumb.jpg

I installed it by extracting the files ran BOSS but when I checked my mod manager I couldn't find anything saying it was loaded and when I started a new game the MCM menu never loaded. Do you know what my problem may be?

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.

Edited by liamthelemon

It would be cool to have a mod like this, but not totally random. Like couples having sex when appropriate.

That sounds like Lovers' Comfort to me.

Unfortunately lover's comfort is a little obsolete and buggy. :(

Technically would it be possible to combine your script and redneck's and create a situation which calculates NPCS with a certain level of dispositions to one another or NPCs with low moralities to find a bed in the vicinity and initiates a sex act? that would really create an immersive side to this mod.

npc dispositions: http://rcfox.ca/Skyrim-NPC-Relationship-Parser/

npc morality: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Morality#Morality

Is this mod still working with latest SL 1.59c? Anyone is using them together?

I do and it seems to work perfectly so far.

I use random to get sexlab-hormones to promote me to the rank of succubus.

And to fool around with the help when the "captured dreams" shop closes.

1.59c.

I still get random CTD's just before an NPC-actor gets an itch,  or when a sister of Dibella wants to show off,

But that could just be a mod-order thing, I'm almost used to it.

I've gotten used to saving right before, right after, every 90 seconds, and if I'm going inside or outside.

I use random to get sexlab-hormones to promote me to the rank of succubus.

And to fool around with the help when the "captured dreams" shop closes.

1.59c.

I still get random CTD's just before an NPC-actor gets an itch,  or when a sister of Dibella wants to show off,

But that could just be a mod-order thing, I'm almost used to it.

I've gotten used to saving right before, right after, every 90 seconds, and if I'm going inside or outside.

That can be a mod conflict problem. I don't have many mods installed and get no crashes when sex starts by this plugin and the animations seem to be the right ones.

Did you put this mod high in the load order as it was suggested?

It would be cool to have a mod like this, but not totally random. Like couples having sex when appropriate.

That sounds like Lovers' Comfort to me.

Unfortunately lover's comfort is a little obsolete and buggy. :(

Technically would it be possible to combine your script and redneck's and create a situation which calculates NPCS with a certain level of dispositions to one another or NPCs with low moralities to find a bed in the vicinity and initiates a sex act? that would really create an immersive side to this mod.

npc dispositions: http://rcfox.ca/Skyrim-NPC-Relationship-Parser/

npc morality: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Morality#Morality

I've heard that Ashal is taking over the SexLab Aroused code and either integrating it into the SexLab framework or updating it as a standalone framework. Probably won't do anything before that appears, and your suggestion would probably be a separate mod.

Quite a nice Mod. Just a litle trouble. Is it possible to ignore the pc as long as he/she is interacting with Objects (smelter, Workbench, etc.) Because the Game is keeping CTD when a NPC is trying to Fuck the PC while this one is crafting something. It's irritating to open MCM for deactivateing the Mod everytime I want to produce something.

So one day I thought to myself; "Hey! I should upgrade my computer!" So I did, reinstalled everything, hard drives are completely cleared, and the first program on it was Skyrim. Everything was cleaned installed. I installed all other SL mods (defeat, nasty critters, debauchery, etc) and it seems to be this mod that doesn't seem to work. Upon installing, Random Sex appears on MCM, however, upon activating the mod and setting all my preferences, closing down the menu instantly b0rked Random Sex. Upon attempting to open Random Sex via MCM the second time, the screen will be blank and not even the Random Sex icon appears either. Every other SL mod works for MCM but this. Tried clean reinstalling this mod, SkyUI, even SL itself to no avail. Help?

Since I'm on a new computer, you can assume I have the most recent version(s) of mods.

EDIT: NVM, fixed it. Upon using the repair function SkyUI, Random Sex started to not crash. Carry on with your daily lives.

Quite a nice Mod. Just a litle trouble. Is it possible to ignore the pc as long as he/she is interacting with Objects (smelter, Workbench, etc.) Because the Game is keeping CTD when a NPC is trying to Fuck the PC while this one is crafting something. It's irritating to open MCM for deactivateing the Mod everytime I want to produce something.

There's a hotkey to enable and disable this mod it's "9" by default.

CTDs when an animation is starting is SexLab. Versions 1.59b or c were supposed to fix that but it still happens. SL Aroused can also cause CTDs. I don't know who is planning to do what with (or about) that in the future, but Aroused has already been redone by fishburger67 in his mod SexLab Aroused Redux. It's definitely worth a look for anyone with CTDs. Not 100% mind you, but for me at least the improved stability of my game was very noticeable.

As for Random Sex Mod itself - EPIC! :)

There's a hotkey to enable and disable this mod it's "9" by default.

That's right, but I just like it, when the rest of the town keep up the brainless fucking while I'm crafting :D

You know, never mind. That fun is worth the detour through MCM ^_^

I was at Markarth and drew my sword to kill the assassin,just before entering the main gate. and then I was randomly attacked after I got through the gate!

Figures.

So I restarted and did a console "kill" whathisface (the assassin)

Only now sc07-random is righteously pissed off and won't run no matter how many times I reset it.

I hate starting new games everytime a script messes up or gets updated, so I'm getting creative:

I'm uninstalling it, playing for a minute or so, saving

then (hopefully) reinstalling the mod, and it will have amnesia and won't remember how I restarted in the middle of an attack.

If you ever get back to modding this mod, please let random attacks continue after one has been interrupted.

Hey there! First of all, great mod, I've been using it for ages =) Yesteday, however, I came across a problem: I decided to Schlongify some female NPCs of mine and then proceeded to download sexlab Gender Change so that sexlab would treat those NPCs as males. So, to test it, using TDF's prostitution, I had one of those futa's fuck a female and I know Sexlab correctly identified the futa as male because the female got pregnant (by hentai pregancy) and I had the "female on female cum" disabled. Now, when I try to use Random Sex (set to allow only mixed couples, within 10 meters of me), nothing happened! Until a Whiterun guard came around and imediately fucked one of the female npcs. I tried saving, loading the saved game, try it again on a different cell and so far no luck =|

Help?

edit: I forgot to mention but I think it was implied that the Whiterun guard was a male. Meaning random sex was working but, for some reason, it was not identifiying the futas as males. I've also tried to start a new game, fresh character and give it a try: the problem persists. Any thoughts?