Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17

Hiya AZ Steve,

I have been having trouble with your mod lately :-\ I am using the 2014 version with 1.59c (I have the 2015 version for my test run with SexLab RC1).

The problem I am having is that there are no masturbators being animated during a sex act. I have set it to 100% with min. 1 and max 4. masturbators. And they do come a-running when a sex act starts, but then they turn and walk away again. This happens in both versions.

I have been looking at the papyrus logs and I am seeing a lot of error messages. Could you take a look at them? maybe you can figure out where it is going wrong.

Thanks in advance :D

- Moo.

EDIT: Well, um... yah. So sorry about accusing your awesome mod, AZ Steve... Turns out I borked up some SexLab scripts, which were causing the errors. hehe *ahem* so, um... as you were.

Could you add a check for the encounters that, if there is already a sexlab or zaz animation playing, the encounter is delayed?

The number of times I have to reload or restart skyrim because of that is insane with really low settings for sl/zaz/your mod. Like its a curse.

• 2 weeks later...

2015-04-14 will work with SL 1.60 (FULL), right? It just got released 2 (two) days ago.

To be honest... still loading up my Skyrim after installing Windows 10, but should be able to check everything out in the next day or so.

If you do load it, look for any errors in the Papyrus log for scripts starting with SC07.

2015-04-14 will work with SL 1.60 (FULL), right? It just got released 2 (two) days ago.

I have been using 20140414 with SL 1.60 for quite some time now and it works fine. The logs show no errors at all.

So is 2014-04-14 better with SL 1.60, than version 2015-04-14? The latter does work, but changes in the way the new SL manages animations mean that RS options like 'Use Aggressor/Victim' are ignored by SL.

I have been using 20140414 with SL 1.60 for quite some time now and it works fine. The logs show no errors at all.

So is 2014-04-14 better with SL 1.60, than version 2015-04-14? The latter does work, but changes in the way the new SL manages animations mean that RS options like 'Use Aggressor/Victim' are ignored by SL.

Oops... that was a typo. I meant 2015-04-14. Sorry about that. I have the Agressor/Victim setting turned off, so I don't know it that is causing problems.

Is it possible to add a chance for the player to take the "Male" position during a sex act when all actors are the same gender, rather than defaulting to the "Female" position?

I second this request. Action at present is a little one-sided :P , with the player always being the receiver. If it were possible, it would be nice if the MCM option had a percentage chance of player taking the male role.

Arizona_Steve, we're getting a bit offtrack for the thread we were in with this stuff so I'll post in that thread that I agree  that your mod is not at fault, and I think I finally tracked down what mod was at fault though I still don't know why. I'd said that I was using a cast to start which was either the "Rape spell" mod linked here or it was Sexcrop which is one of our mods, I'd tested both that day and couldn't remember which was in use at the time.

It was Sex Crop. I went ahead and tested SexLab 1.6 again in the last day or so and proved that much at least when the same thing happened with TDR Prostitution. There's absolutely no chance it was a timer or auto start situation, the few timer or auto start type mods I have installed normally have that aspect disabled, either I use them for other features and never use that aspect at all (that would include Defeat) or they are toggled on for brief periods at need but off the rest of the time, that includes yours and in the last week or so TDR. If the same thing happened with both I'm starting to look at SexCrop as the failure here but I don't know the game mechanics well enough to say exactly why.

In any case after you going through the trouble you did I figured I owed it to you to get back after some further testing of my own. Sorry for the confusion on the issue.

Hi, can u please tell how force npc go to bed? In sexlab its set on "always". Does tdf prostitution of radiant prostitution affect on it? If it does how can i fix it
sry, for my bad eng, not my native lang
ah, forget to wrote im using randsex v. 20150414 and sexlab 1.60(fix2)
thx in advace

I'm using the 2014 version for pre 1.60, and I'm curious to ask about how sometimes started sex between NPC's don't quite read some added animations from NSAP?

It recognizes quite a few that I got from NSAP, but some threesome animations and normal animations aren't detected. Whether it's a couple of NPC's or sex involving the player.

I'm using the 2014 version for pre 1.60, and I'm curious to ask about how sometimes started sex between NPC's don't quite read some added animations from NSAP? It recognizes quite a few that I got from NSAP, but some threesome animations and normal animations aren't detected. Whether it's a couple of NPC's or sex involving the player.

Those animations probably have tags (oral, anal, etc) not recognized by this mod.

• 3 months later...

Shizzzz. Everybodys fucking. Might be too much for even me. Gonna run with it for a little bit so that i can be thorough with my objective opinion. Hes fucking her while there yanking, couldn't even get out of town and another guard is banging some dude. Wow. I found this looking for a mod so that my housecarl and bard would get caught banging when returning home from adventures

• 2 weeks later...

been using this mod forever. it's fantastic. if you find people are fucking way too often, you can increase the minimum time between acts and the maximum time between acts in the mcm to fine tune it to your liking.

the only thing that could make this mod even better is arousal detection of some sort ie: if arousal is less than 20, don't trigger event between 2 actors.

• 4 weeks later...

Only thing I am missing is some way to limit who can be victims. ( to work well with slavery or maybe prostitution mods ).

Could be something simple, like an "only naked" option were only naked npc/pc/follower get targeted as victim... 

Otherwise, great mod ! 

Hi

I have the problem, that NPCs don´t get erected. Has anybody a clue why that might be the case?

I've never used SOS in my games, preferring instead to use the 4udik erect male body. Of course that means they're erect when they're dead (after I steal their armor to sell off), but I just attribute that to rigor mortis anyway.

Only thing I am missing is some way to limit who can be victims. ( to work well with slavery or maybe prostitution mods ).

Could be something simple, like an "only naked" option were only naked npc/pc/follower get targeted as victim... 

Otherwise, great mod ! 

Arousal-based random sex is on my list, but I am having to figure out how to move the evaluator code to an SKSE plugin in order to support additional features. Doesn't help that my experience with C/C++ is minimal.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the recent foursomes/moresome animations that have been put out, I've noticed something odd with my Random Sex. When I turn off all other sexlab animations (including the threesomes), then Random Sex will start the 4/5some animations. But when there are other animations available, they don't seem to play. I've had Random Sex select four actors, as if to start one such animation, but they ran together and then dispersed like when the animation is finished.

Anyone else encountered something similar?

With all the recent foursomes/moresome animations that have been put out, I've noticed something odd with my Random Sex. When I turn off all other sexlab animations (including the threesomes), then Random Sex will start the 4/5some animations. But when there are other animations available, they don't seem to play. I've had Random Sex select four actors, as if to start one such animation, but they ran together and then dispersed like when the animation is finished.

Anyone else encountered something similar?

Nope.  4 & 5 person got selected regardless if/how many 3 (or less) person animations are selected.  Remember, it is a random chance as to what is selected, and frankly the "random" number generator in Skyrim (and other Beth games) are not great.  Make sure to set the "group" setting in MCM higher than "couple" (not really sure of the preference names).  If I remember correctly, the "group" chance is set much lower by default than the "couple".  Also having a large pool of NPCs in the area helps (I use mods like the original Populated series, plus ETAC which adds some NPCs to the smaller villages/towns, Immersive Weches, & Immersive Patrols which adds even more roving patrols/people to the countryside).