The positive thought thread.

I finally have a decent job. I don't have to drive there for 75 billion hours, my boss is a cool guy, I know what to do from day one, payment is decent and, most importantly, it's not a gulag for beginners. More like user friendly gulag, which is nice.

This is too positive. I was stung by a wasp recently, it was mildly unpleasant. There, some negativity to balance things out.

• 1 month later...

Just got my computer back up. Took PC with me to Colorado back in June,I believe. Google sent me down dirt roads(F U Google) and my psu fan got dorked. Had to tighten everything up,but the psu fan was fucked. Thought there was a decent chance i also had problems with my drivers. So happy my drivers are spared for now, computer is getting old(relatable) I literally got hours(maybe a 100)worth of work done in numerous mods from real mod authors, so glad its not lost. 

On 10/16/2020 at 2:53 AM, flutie said:

AMERICA STANDS UP AND VOTES   

HOPEFULLY

How can an unnatural power that has full control over what the public sees and the ability to make robotic humanoids not have firearms? Maybe this is supposed to be metal logic but come on, use battle axes you wimps! The only thing more metal than battleaxes is ripping out your opponent's spine and or possibly heart. This might just be a nit pick but I can't not mention it.

9 hours ago, Darkpig said:

How can an unnatural power that has full control over what the public sees and the ability to make robotic humanoids not have firearms? Maybe this is supposed to be metal logic but come on, use battle axes you wimps! The only thing more metal than battleaxes is ripping out your opponent's spine and or possibly heart. This might just be a nit pick but I can't not mention it.

Methinks you slipped and fell into the wrong post section for this. Being the kind of person I am, I'll give you a hand up, dust you off, and point you -----> That way (What's on your mind/what pisses you off/the rant thread) Don't worry - Be happy.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Methinks you slipped and fell into the wrong post section for this. Being the kind of person I am, I'll give you a hand up, dust you off, and point you -----> That way (What's on your mind/what pisses you off/the rant thread) Don't worry - Be happy.

O pinion this is my personal opinion about a work of fiction. I think I'll stay. Don't worry be hoppy~

2 hours ago, Doctor Cadaver said:

@DarkpigGood question.  Maybe it got its name given its size.  Or perhaps Jabba the Hutt was reincarnated into the form of a rabbit?  You never know.

Jabba: Leia thought she killed me but I Jabba shall have my revenge. But first I will rebuild my criminal empire starting with this planet called Earth and- stop teasing me with that grapefruit you bitch!

Hehheh~

• 2 weeks later...

It sounds like 2020 has treated people rather well.

Spoiler

not_tumblr_n6kplvM2X71qd16pfo1_500.gif.18b2104f27b20fd436383edd8841fd9c.gif

Either we have been blessed by the Kami of your choice or damn good luck that a world ending meteor hasn't dropped on our heads.

For me not much has changed since the early 2000's maybe even earlier than that. Life goes on I suppose.

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2021 at 2:00 PM, Deso561PL said:

Finally my reports is WoW got Activision attention, and started get rekt multiboxers! FeelsGoodMan

This kind of feedback is so vital. Even a vague affirmation like this one is fine. Often in these kinds of games I report cheaters... and I have no idea whether it reached someone or I just farted in the wind.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a funny situation yesterday - quite nice too, especially from the guy.
I was strolling around the park on a sunny day and bumped into 2 of my friends. Amongst other thing I learned that there's this bar that allows people to sit around on the top floor (something that's illegal in my country). The room is pretty concealed from the street, so that's probably why they got away with it.
I went there, opened the door and asked the first guy that I saw: "Hello, I heard you allowed people upstairs, is that true?". Keep in mind, I had a mask on and had absolutely no connection to the bar or the guy, who turned out to be the owner of said bar. I'm not officially diagnosed with autism, but it sure feels like it sometimes.
The guy spent the next 3 minutes trying to subtly explain to me the position I put him in. No anger or anything, just asking me what I'd do in this situation. At first I was thinking to myself "The hell you mean? Just answer the question". We had a good laugh about it after I finally realized what I'd just done.
I'm not very good at socializing.

I look forward to getting my offroad rig done so I can start doing some overlanding. Probably find someone to tag up with so we can have each the backs of each other in case things start going south. Great thing about living in the southwest is California, Nevada, utah and Colorado have some of the best trails. One thing I don't look forward is ever going in large groups. I personally think that ruins the experience.