The positive thought thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ...failure

Ate papaya today, my tummy happy...

:)

Not to break the food trend here but....today I feel like I really want to give writing a shot again and really work out what I want to do with my life

• 2 months later...

today i saw an little girl (around 8yo i think) that ask her mom for get money and when her mom have give her some buck (i think she give her 3€ if i remember good) , the little girl have run and give her 3€ to an guy that was stand here for charity red cross. she say : "its for the poor for make them happy for christmas."

this make me feel very happy to know in this world they are some childs and futur peoples that are generous, its amazing ^^ , i mean, frankly, if i was this little girl, i probably keep the money and buy some candy or something.

this is a good surprise of life and this put some good feeling on me ( her parents can be proud)

Guest endgameaddiction

I just opened my bottle of Courvoisier I've been holding for a special occasion. About to hit my 3rd shot.

I'm such a light weight. I haven't taken shots in a long time. I always prefer a mixed drink nowadays. Or a 12 pack of Dos Equis. But I rarely drink. But when I do, I love to have a good time. Socializing or out being a dork.

I'm going to get shit face wasted it's not even funny (right now :P). I would have it on rocks but no damn ICE!

Oh well, 3rd shot coming right up!