Well, off to the Nexus I go...!

Skrrrrrt! Hold on! Everything in Falskaar works too, right?? :huh:

Not sure... I don't use Falskaar.

There is a patch for Elswyr... so there could be a patch for that one too.

By the way, it is Sunday so Nexus is back to its unstable self (that is... more unstable than usual :) )

I didn't use frostfall, only dragonborn and dawnguard addons, still seems to be same result

I thought SD was conflicting with Frostfall, but apparently SD must cause the "not able to die" effect with other mods also.

I hope the problem can be found and fixed, SD is one of my favorite mods and I really miss using it.

Ive found a problem where the quest updates and says that im enslaved but the master does nothing. my char does the deep kneeling pose but the master then walks away on his regular idle. same problem with flowering spriggan, except the flowering spriggan form just stands there and does nothing. It works fine when i start a new file (after some effort to not die) but im wanting to continue with my older save. could someone please help?

Ive found a problem where the quest updates and says that im enslaved but the master does nothing. my char does the deep kneeling pose but the master then walks away on his regular idle. same problem with flowering spriggan, except the flowering spriggan form just stands there and does nothing. It works fine when i start a new file (after some effort to not die) but im wanting to continue with my older save. could someone please help?

I had the same experience while testing my updates to SD1.

I fixed it for the Spriggan quest by rewriting how the quest works and getting rid of sex with the flowering spriggan altogether (replaced by masturbation instead).

I can't really do that with the Master during enslavement :) so I am looking into why it is happening and how to detect and break these infinite loops.

I added debug statements to parts of the scripts and tracked down the issue to something happening between SexLab the scenes triggered by the enslavement quest.

Somehow, the scenes are either not triggered or they are triggered but they do not end.

I will try to track down if it is affecting all scenes or just a few in particular.

Following the instructions for installing JUST the prerequisites for this mod, I get a CTD after the bethesda logo every time. uninstalling this fixes it, reinstalling it causes it again.

installed mods:

zaz

a matter of time

apachiiskyhair

alternate start

skyui

xp32 maximum skeleton

estrusforskyrim

estrus alternate sounds

sexlabframework

calientes female body mod big bottom edition -CBBE-

and the FNIS mods (3 of them)

note: I tried switching from xp32 to perfect 3-2, no dice.

I tried switching to old version of fnis, didn't work either.

Following the instructions for installing JUST the prerequisites for this mod, I get a CTD after the bethesda logo every time. uninstalling this fixes it, reinstalling it causes it again.

installed mods:

zaz

a matter of time

apachiiskyhair

alternate start

skyui

xp32 maximum skeleton

estrusforskyrim

estrus alternate sounds

sexlabframework

ctd after beth logo 95% of the time is a missing master file to a mod you have running, so to help with that you would need to post a load order so we can see if theres anything indeed missing.

installed mods:

zaz

a matter of time

apachiiskyhair

alternate start

skyui

xp32 maximum skeleton

estrusforskyrim

estrus alternate sounds

sexlabframework

ctd after beth logo 95% of the time is a missing master file to a mod you have running, so to help with that you would need to post a load order so we can see if theres anything indeed missing.

Install TES5edit and open it with all of your mods checked. It will tell you directly if you are missing an esm file somewhere.

BOSS should do that as well.

Here is the first version of the patch I have been working on for Sanguine Debauchery (SexLab version).

Grab it only if you know what you are doing and want to experiment. It is still messy, with debug messages everywhere and incomplete changes (for the Thugs part at least). 

I am releasing it only because I need to work on the Sisterhood of Dibella this week and I don't know when I will have another go at a release.

It is relatively stable and playable (I am playing with it for my tests). 

It also comes with some issues, so you have been warned.

For now, I have it on my blog to avoid confusion with another load page: http://www.loverslab.com/blog/60/entry-267-sanguine-debauchery/

Thanks again to jbezorg for letting me post it here.

Enjoy...

Well, I installed and activated Frostfall. I also deactivated and uninstalled Frostfall.

When I have SD active, and install/activate Frostfall, the options in the Add-ons/Plugins menu for FF (in the SD Add-ons menu) are grayed out, meaning I can't tick them. It also says that Chesko Frostfall.esp is not active, which is untrue. Everything's ticked in MO (that includes .bsa's). Do I have to uninstall SD to allow the addon etc to be "tickable", then reinstall SD? Run a batch?

Wonderful idea - to create this mod! very interesting game. BUT mod conflict and made ​​in haste. This kills any desire to install this mod, I carefully studied the installation - uninstall, BUT this mod as a virus, after removing this mod, the game and saving the crash very often. I think you need to modify the mod, and then set it to download

Wonderful idea - to create this mod! very interesting game. BUT mod conflict and made ​​in haste. This kills any desire to install this mod, I carefully studied the installation - uninstall, BUT this mod as a virus, after removing this mod, the game and saving the crash very often. I think you need to modify the mod, and then set it to download

This mod is not receiving any updates, or new versions. All focus is being kept on the making of SD2.

Edit: btw, I have always used it, and it's still my favorite mod. I don't get a lot of bugs, because I know where they happen, and I simply don't use those options. The mod is still the shiznit.

I also do not have all these problems I read about with the spriggans. The whole thing works fine for me, except the mission doesn't disappear when I complete it. No negative side-effects there though, so fuggit.

To anyone who had to do an improper uninstall from being stuck on the spriggan quest and wanted to fix the spriggans and beasts not attacking you "removefac 0003e094" in the console worked for me. Removefac being the remove faction command and 0003e094 being the spriggan faction. Sorry if this has already been posted, I don't have time to check every post and the solution wasn't coming up when I searched.

@skyrimll thanks for your patch, seems to be working pretty well for me so far.

I installed the mod up the second phase "Begin" and "Sanguine Is Watching" in-game, I have all the requirements installed, but I have not figured out where and what should I do to start the first enslave quest, I read the first page, but I did not understand, can you tell me what should I do exactly, please..? :(

Lose a fight. Got to MCM first, and make sure all the settings are the way want them before getting your ass kicked, though.

@animatorg545 - This mod has / is no virus. It is script heavy and will leave traces in your game if you uninstall it from a running save game. The best way to uninstall it is to revert to a save game before you installed it in the first place. If that is not possible, use the options provided by the mod to disable it and don't touch anything else.

@AwfulArchdemon - The grayed out option is an issue when SD is already running and you want to add one of its add-ons. You would have to go into God mode, use the MCM options to shut down SD's quests, then re-enable everything including the add-on and restart SD quests.

An alternative is to start the frostfall compatibility manually in the console.

startquest _sd_patch_frostfall

To anyone who had to do an improper uninstall from being stuck on the spriggan quest and wanted to fix the spriggans and beasts not attacking you "removefac 0003e094" in the console worked for me. Removefac being the remove faction command and 0003e094 being the spriggan faction. Sorry if this has already been posted, I don't have time to check every post and the solution wasn't coming up when I searched.

@skyrimll thanks for your patch, seems to be working pretty well for me so far.

Good luck with it :) I am looking forward to getting some feedback.

I found a condition that caused my game to lock up in the middle of the Spriggan quest. I will try to get that one fixed quickly as it is pretty severe.

I was able to run spriggan but after I get armor, NPC just say "What in the world..." or sorta and nothing happens

Again I'll repeat the coining phrase:

(ahem...)

"What manner of magic is that?"*

If they say that, the next phase of your mission should definitely start. It always worked for me, even when I was making crucial mistakes with other mods.

Install TES5edit and open it with all of your mods checked. It will tell you directly if you are missing an esm file somewhere.

BOSS should do that as well.

Okay, I'm trying to make sense of this thing but it's spitting out a "War and Peace" sized report and none of it makes any sense.

it gave me an error because update.esm appeared after dawnguard.esm, so I fixed that.

Then it gave me an error that APPEARED to be because SD was loaded after the patches for SD...

But when I fixed that, it said that the Zaz animation pack was broken.

Do you want me to attach the unbelieveably large text file of output? I cannot parse any of it.

Edit: BLAUGABUGBAUGBUABGBUGABGU

I figured out what it was.

I had the wrong zaz mod installed.

I had this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/24023/?

Instead of this:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/156-zaz-animation-pack-2013-10-08/

And I have no idea what caused the mixup but there you go. Probably happened while I was installing mods with multiple tabs open and got a few prerequisites mixed up.

It's working now! I get only the normal amount of crashes. hehe. :)

Just run BOSS, it's sort SD correctly.
And if you don't have the DLCs for the addons, don't enable them. Same for the Frostfall Addon, as it needs Frostfall, even tho it won't crash your game, as Frostfall is no dependencie of it.

Short: Use BOSS and don't enable plugins for which you don't meet the requirements.