if you want to test stuff quickly, just travel to a location nearby, when using the console (even tho fast traveling can sometimes be risky too), then go to the location by foot, to ensure you activate a possibly needed trigger.

Huh? What?

Did i make a funny reference? Because i don't get it. :/

Just making a joke from a truth.

The player can wake up in 1 of 45 locations each time they are enslaved. Skyrim only. And I'm trying to make sure the locations are not quest locked. Because that would really suck.

That is awesome...that dynamism is exactly what the current defeat mods - great as they are - lack.

I think Oblivion's PlayerSlaveEncounters is very much a great reference for such a mod...that you can be enslaved, slavers come along, and they take you along and sell you off to another. Modular, yet 'questy'. A lot can go wrong given it's Skyrim and the other mods people have, but it works really well.

What I have now works in conjunction with SexLab Defeat ( in addition to having a basic defeat system built in if you don't have defeat ). Once that mod is done with you then SD2 has it's turn  :o

Excellent! I like this idea a lot, I wanted to add something post-rape in my mod since it feels like something is missing but that's better, don't hesitate to ask me if you need something to be added of modified in my Player script to make thing easier (Actually I've changed it quite a lot for the v4.2)

And do not hesitate to send me a beta of your mod too. :P

Excellent! I like this idea a lot, I wanted to add something post-rape in my mod since it feels like something is missing but that's better, don't hesitate to ask me if you need something to be added of modified in my Player script to make thing easier (Actually I've changed it quite a lot for the v4.2)

And do not hesitate to send me a beta of your mod too. :P

Right now I'm triggering off any one of the animation end events that SexLab sends for Defeat. It does interrupt multiple enemies taking advantage of the player though. If you can send specific one through SexLab that SD can look for I can trigger off that instead.

Welp; got sexlab installed, got the plug-ins installed. Decided to try this out again after almost a year.

Two bugs for me:

1) The Spriggan has absolutely nothing happen; I get a green aura, but can move around while in the bound pose with no problems. Nothing happens beyond that. The flowering spriggan despawns within 2 seconds of showing up.

2) When trying to be enslaved, even though I turned off Sexlab Defeat, my character gets locked into the bound position and raped as if it was still on, except with no animations whatsoever and then at the end my character freezes in place and the game hangs as if in a death screen, after punting all my items to the ground in a pile next to me. The only way out of this is if the Master NPC moves away from me, in which case about half the time it teleports me over to him and locks me in place again.

I.. don't really know what's happening there. Mod's still cool though.

Whenever I install and activate SD, my character is instantly stripped and I can't equip ANY clothes besides boots and bracers.

Any idea what causes this/how to fix it?

Disable the labia ring. It doesn't really do anything.

Well, except for a speech bonus at the cost of being naked all the time.

Whenever I install and activate SD, my character is instantly stripped and I can't equip ANY clothes besides boots and bracers.

Any idea what causes this/how to fix it?

Do you use Schlongs of Skyrim? Currently it's moving all clothing items to a different slot which is breaking compatibility with a lot of mods including Frostfall and this. Since I disabled the mod I've had no clothing issues whatsoever.

1. As far as i'm aware, only hired thugs drag your toon to Mistwatch. Everyone else is supposed to have a chance to sell you off, but this never happend to me.
  2. The armor should be textured. Don't know what's causing this for you, so you should check the OP. And if you fast traveled to the quest location thru the console, then the game just didn't spawn any spriggans and due to this you're stuck. Just a guess, tbh, but it's always the best to avoid using the console for travelling to quest locations.

I'm always aware that using the console is risky in some cases, I was just trying to check out the whole nine yards of the mod. My mistake I guess. I'll see if OP can help me with the Spriggan armor. Thanks.

I am having a similar issue and would love a response. For some reason recently SD has been extremely buggy for me lately. Not certain if I have another mod which isn't 100% compatible. I have nothing affecting Spriggans other than possibly SkyRe

As SD is by now an rather old mod, here some basic rules for it's usage:

• Everyone who has problems with the spriggan quest, should avoid getting enslaved by spriggans. This quest is buggy.
  • Deactivate Sanguines artifact, as it causes trouble with mods that use the same slot.
  • Don't activate "Gold for the wicked" nor "Coveted" as there are now better mods, that do the same and which you very likely have installed, so SD and those mods conflict.
  • Don't use SD in your main save, as with the release of SD2, SD has to be uninstalled, which is not an easy task, because based on your mod config, your savegame may become unusable after uninstalling SD, by crashing the game in certain areas.
  • if you use Defeat together with SD, then make sure the setup HP threshold in both mods don't overlap or cover the same area.

This may sound cruel now, but if you experience (to many) problems with SD, then i suggest you to leave SD alone and instead wait for SD2.

Heya guys,

Ive recently been experimenting with all the SexLab mods and such and have been able to get all of them to work so far.

Except this one. Well it works per se but after any sex animation ends my character becomes stuck in a standing position unable to move or act in any way. Ive had several conflictions with other mods but have slowly been weeding them out and found none that cause my problem. Even just running the recommended addons and nothing else it still happens.

Any tips on where to start would be great.

Any idea what causes this/how to fix it

Min posted a patch to change the artifacts slot. It's on page 163, post 3256 of this thread.

Min posted a patch to change the artifacts slot. It's on page 163, post 3256 of this thread.

Hi, it's long time I don't update SD cause I decided to wait SD2 before installing sexlab.

Anyway looks like it will take some more time before this happens... so I lost track if present version is comaptible with SkyUI 4.1 and Zazpack 0054. Anyone can tell me? OP still report older version of both files.

Thanx in advance

About SD2, just a personal note. I used SD fo very long time and what seems to corrupt most my saves is the indentured servant thing.

As SD is by now an rather old mod, here some basic rules for it's usage:

• Everyone who has problems with the spriggan quest, should avoid getting enslaved by spriggans. This quest is buggy.
  • Deactivate Sanguines artifact, as it causes trouble with mods that use the same slot.
  • Don't activate "Gold for the wicked" nor "Coveted" as there are now better mods, that do the same and which you very likely have installed, so SD and those mods conflict.
  • Don't use SD in your main save, as with the release of SD2, SD has to be uninstalled, which is not an easy task, because based on your mod config, your savegame may become unusable after uninstalling SD, by crashing the game in certain areas.
  • if you use Defeat together with SD, then make sure the setup HP threshold in both mods don't overlap or cover the same area.

This may sound cruel now, but if you experience (to many) problems with SD, then i suggest you to leave SD alone and instead wait for SD2.

Can not wait any more. :P

I installed and setup Sanguine's Debauchery, but I don't know how to start the quest line. I've died a few times at the hands of bandits and thugs, but it seems I chose the wrong ones. I read the full post, but the information there wasn't enough. I did the steps below and I have the Sanguine item in my inventory and the quest 'Sanguine is watching' in the Misc quests. What I'm wondering is how to get enslaved, where to go, which location has the right faction that will enslave my character?

(This is how I started the mod)

Part 2: Or you may choose to avoid the drink contest. To do so:

• Enter MCM
  • Select "Sanguine's Debauchery"
  • Select "Config" in the sub-menu
  • Select if you want the labia rings/anal egg to be added. ( Once you click "BEGIN", the next step, this option will be locked. )
  • Click "BEGIN"
  • Exit all menus.
  • You should receive the objective notification "Sanguine Is Watching" once everything has started.

I installed and setup Sanguine's Debauchery, but I don't know how to start the quest line. I've died a few times at the hands of bandits and thugs, but it seems I chose the wrong ones. I read the full post, but the information there wasn't enough. I did the steps below and I have the Sanguine item in my inventory and the quest 'Sanguine is watching' in the Misc quests. What I'm wondering is how to get enslaved, where to go, which location has the right faction that will enslave my character?

• Enter MCM
  • Select if you want the labia rings/anal egg to be added. ( Once you click "BEGIN", the next step, this option will be locked. )
  • Click "BEGIN"
  • Exit all menus.
  • You should receive the objective notification "Sanguine Is Watching" once everything has started.

Depending on your level, you may want to turn up your multiplier setting to 1.5 or even 2.0. changing the weakened threshold to around 20% would also allow you more time to trigger instead of dying. Once you level up enough that you're not getting overkilled in a few hits (around level 15), then the default settings will usually kick in. If those settings don't work, you could try turning on 'immortal mode' (console command 'tim').

As noted previously by many others, the Flowering Spriggan quest is still not working (last worked in the June release, if I remember correctly). When defeated, the character drops to her knees and the lighting effects begin. the assaulting spriggan disappears but the scene does not advance any farther. when I force end the scene, i do not receive the Host armor. If I additem one of the Host armors listed, it locks on appropriately and the quest progresses as normal, including the Host getting annoyed and raping the character again. When arriving at the designated reseeding location, the rape loop continues, but the Host armor does not disengage, even after the timer expires and the quest clears.

Very much looking forward to SD2.

I wager that Jbezorg has a lot of assets to work with now, (not to mention scripting for this game has come along way) The guy certainly has worked on a few things (Charus, Murder theft and seduction, and the RnD LL plug in)

Although if you want a tester (Jbezorg) ...pick me.

Very much looking forward to SD2.

I wager that Jbezorg has a lot of assets to work with now, (not to mention scripting for this game has come along way) The guy certainly has worked on a few things (Charus, Murder theft and seduction, and the RnD LL plug in)

Although if you want a tester (Jbezorg) ...pick me.

Here..... a more attention grabbing "Pick me" for you.

donkey-pick-me-o.gif

• Enter MCM
  • Click "BEGIN"
  • Exit all menus.

Depending on your level, you may want to turn up your multiplier setting to 1.5 or even 2.0. changing the weakened threshold to around 20% would also allow you more time to trigger instead of dying. Once you level up enough that you're not getting overkilled in a few hits (around level 15), then the default settings will usually kick in. If those settings don't work, you could try turning on 'immortal mode' (console command 'tim').

Fixed it! Thank you!

So, for those who might be looking for the same answer that I was: I used the console to up my level to 20. I think 14 is the base level for starting the enslaved quest, but I can't be sure. I don't remember the console code I used, but you can find it on google. The factions listed on the main post are valid... It's just the level which determines if you're enslaved. 

Also, if you're new to this forum, take care because people here are ruthlessly unforgiving of people who ask for help.

<3 PM me if you have questions