I'm having an issue with the hired thugs. They capture me, and begin taking me to either the person who hired them or mistwatch, but as soon as they enter combat, or anything along those lines, they turn around and go back to where they captured me and idle there forever. If I was to go into console and type 'resetai' with the master selected, he would then turn around and walk back to where they captured me too. I tried waiting and then teleporting to them and they would have despawned either at the correct destination, or if they had already had their AI's reset from entering combat or whatever, they would be back at the starting point. When they WERE at the correct destination but despawned, I was able to use the console to resurrect the master but he wouldn't sell me to the person who hired me, instead would just idle in that room and start using the chairs etc.

I did manage to get incredibly close to the destination by eliminating any potential combats using the console, but then enough time passed for my disposition count to change, and the master 'checked' and removed certain items off of my character... and this counted the same as reseting his ai I suppose because he then turned around and started heading back to where the captured me. : /

So, after any sex animation plays, the player character just stands there (hands by the side).  I cannot move or interact with anything (save for zooming in and out).  I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but have had no success.  I have also gone through and checked and unchecked every option in the MCM.  I have run (and re-run) FNIS.  I can't figure out what is causing this.

EDIT:  On second though, I think I'm just going to wait for SD2.

I am haveing a problem i installed all the mods/files that were needed but i am haveing a problem when i am defeated and get a master he/she has there way with me and i just stand there after with my arms by my side i can only move when i wait 20 in game hours (i just use the wait comand) after that i can do all the things that the mod alows. any idea how to fix that?

a few simple suggestions:
1) Make the system settings 50 -50 number that identifies the owner loyalty. was set to mono 30 -30, 15 - 15 ....)
2) Let all the things that the owner puts on a slave have EFFECTS (slowing of movement, reducing stock and other such)3) perhaps the owner can add a "burn mark" on the body of his servant, that he was marked at -50 or recognizable in the event of escape ....?

Is there any English version of SD? I downloaded SD (DE).7z and it seems like German translated version. I already run FNIS tool, and extracted the files through NMM.

Does this happen because of an error or is it because there's no English translated version of this?

Download SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab.7z.  It's the last version released and it is in English, not German.

Does this work at all with Schlongs of Skyrim? Because when I clicked on "Begin" my schlong turned invisible and I couldn't wear any body armor but I could wear gauntlets and boots. Is there a fix to this or does it require for me to used Better males?

I had that issue as well when I first started to try out this mod. The issue is the Sanguine's Daedric Artifact. Essentially, when you are in the MCM menu for SD go to the Status panel. Then on the left side, below the option to first install and then begin SD there is a toggle option for the artifact. Toggle that off before you begin SD and everything should be fine.

In case you were wondering what the artifact actually does, here is a quote from the OP:

Regarding Sanguine's Daedric Artifact: This choice must be made before you begin. When enabled, Sanguine's Daedric Artifact is bound to the player and NPCs will experience uncontrollable lust for the player.

I've been having issues with SOS too, but the artifact is disabled for me. Is there anything else that can cause the bug?

there is a updated esp file in this thread that adresses the issue of not loading armor , something to do with equipment/slot  placement  , not sure wich page number its on

Its on page 163, I tried it and so far it works perfectly. Thanks!

Okay, I think I am forced to not work on this anymore even for very minor fixes.

It appears that some functions in older versions of SKSE that this mod was made under no longer function the way they use to. Updating under the newer versions of SKSE is changing the way this mod runs. This could also explain why things that use to work no longer do or only in part.

If you are curious, an example of what I've found while importing some functions from SD into SD2 can be found here.

Okay, I think I am forced to not work on this anymore even for very minor fixes.

It appears that some functions in older versions of SKSE that this mod was made under no longer function the way they use to. Updating under the newer versions of SKSE is changing the way this mod runs. This could also explain why things that use to work no longer do or only in part.

If you are curious, an example of what I've found while importing some functions from SD into SD2 can be found here.

Does this mean that SD:II is on the scrapheap or just that SD:I is "finished"?

I think he mean SD:I or more I hope it. :/

Hey, I understand that some things no longer work in SD because of the updates to other things, but I wanted to ask if the Spriggan Quest still does? I'm still Level 11 so haven't started the main quest-line yet. But I get beaten by a Spriggan, drop to the slave pose for a second where animations don't work. I can move but I don't walk. So I jump out of it and can walk as normal as if nothing ever happened. The Spriggan goes friendly for a brief second but dissapears pretty much instantly. Then thats it. On some ocassions I'll glow green like Fenrir from Dage 2.

The problem is, I really don't know whats supposed to happen to have any idea of whats going wrong. Sorry for asking.

Pretty sure he means that SD1 is no longer going to be supported and focus will now be on SD2, and IMO that is the correct decision. SD1 was a fantastic mod "in its time" but it is crippled by its age.

At this point SD1 is sort of like a Model-T car, it was great and revolutionary in its time, but it's time has passed, and while you can still use that car, bring it to a mechanic and he would just look at you and say "seriously?". And i think that's how jbezorg is looking at updating and fixing this mod over and over, there comes a time when you have to let go and focus on the future.

I for one, while playing with other mods here and enjoying many of them, only visit this site anymore to check for SD2 as that's what i'm waiting for and i can't wait for it to be finished.

Hey, I understand that some things no longer work in SD because of the updates to other things, but I wanted to ask if the Spriggan Quest still does? I'm still Level 11 so haven't started the main quest-line yet. But I get beaten by a Spriggan, drop to the slave pose for a second where animations don't work. I can move but I don't walk. So I jump out of it and can walk as normal as if nothing ever happened. The Spriggan goes friendly for a brief second but dissapears pretty much instantly. Then thats it. On some ocassions I'll glow green like Fenrir from Dage 2.

The problem is, I really don't know whats supposed to happen to have any idea of whats going wrong. Sorry for asking.

Nope, the Spriggan Quest is bugged and as jbezorg just said, there won't be any fixes. At least not in SD1. I tried SD yesterday and realised that mod has become very unstable and even things that once worked for me, don't work anymore or have a rather unpredictable behaviour possibly leading to crashes. Apparently SD1 seems to be beyond repair.

I think it's better to wait for SD2.

Hey, great mod. Reading that SD1 is a bit troubled I wondered if it's normal to not be able to unequip the Sanguine's artefact even after his quest? that aside I didn't really see much effect on it, should it cause rapes? I had one which ended in hilarity and several dead Whiterun guards.

Are there any Sanguine related quests. Just wondering if I missed content or something in my game wasn't right.

The enslavement, dancing etc. quests work. Mainly the daedric artefact I'm wondering about.

SD:1 is done. I can't do anymore to it. SD:2 is not scrapped, just has to take a detour as I figure out an alternative means of preventing masters from remaining hostile.

SD:1 is done. I can't do anymore to it. SD:2 is not scrapped, just has to take a detour as I figure out an alternative means of preventing masters from remaining hostile.

Jeebus.....they get laid every couple of minutes.... you'd think they wouldn't even have the energy to be hostile.

Jeebus.....they get laid every couple of minutes.... you'd think they wouldn't even have the energy to be hostile.

See the problem is that without that they aren't getting laid. That's why they're hostile.

Thanks for making this mod! Slavery seems to be working fine, though I never get blindfolded for some reasons...

But still, something is not going well with the thugs : they appear and beat me until I surrender, but when it comes to bring me to the new master, they always get lost on the way.

Sometimes they would walk me miles away from the town I'm supposed to go. Sometimes they'd just stop in the middle of the road. Most of the time they just get me walk for hours until the game crashes.

I tried to stick to the same city for the whole quest until the thugs arrive, but it didn't solve anything. They just took me somewhere else.

Therefore, the only way for me to get enslaved easily is to get beaten by a random bandit. Am I doing something wrong?

(sorry for the poor english ^^)

See the problem is that without that they aren't getting laid. That's why they're hostile.

and the circle is complete! :D

Thanks, I figured that might be the case but I had no way of knowing. I love this mod, it pretty much does everything I would ever want to do! (Or at least did.) So thanks and I do hope you can complete SD:2

Well, I got a fix. It's not exactly what I wanted since it makes most of the world non-hostile to slaves ( putting them into one of the base skyrim prisoner factions ). But it should work with DLCs as well.

How is the Spriggan quest supposed to work in the last version of SD1?

Has the sequence changed with the switch to sexlab?

I installed the latest copy and it works well for the most part, except that when I fight a spriggan, the matron appears for a while, then vanishes and I end up covered in green goo for an indefinite amount of time. There is no spriggan rape nor armor transfered.

SD: I is no longer supported skyrimll due to SKSE updates, the spriggan quest wont work

Fair enough.,, I just wanted a confirmation that that part was broken since the rest of the mod seems to be working fine.

I wasn't expecting a solution :)

Edit: Although, looking at the scripts, I can't see how the bug with GetNthForm would affect the transfer of armor from the Matron to the Player since it is affecting factions.