After the animations finish, there is a high chance that my game will ctd, it doesn't always happen though. Any ideas what can be causing this? Is it because im outside? Did not install the patches? Maybe the mod is a bit unstable? Or maybe I did something wrong, in that case help?

You can always try out the SD+ patch and see if that helps you. I tried to cut some of the complexity down to give scripts a chance to kick in but I can't guarantee it will work smoothly for everyone.

If it doesn't work and you need to uninstall it, you will have to overwrite the 'sanguineDebauchery.esp' file with the copy from the main SD install and remove all scripts that start with '_sd_' from your scripts directory.... and of course, load a saved game prior to installing the patch to minimize any issue.

I'm having some major issues with the mod, I had it working at one point just fine. Then i decided i wanted to do a play through without it. Now I cannot get it to work again. I uninstall everything including skyrim. I deleted all files and uninstall nmm. I downloaded everything from scratch and it is not working for some reason. It never triggers the Enslavement quest. Attached is my load order. I only really installed the mods that were required so I could test to see if it is working. But All that happens is I install it from the MCM and  click begin. It does it's installing then then tells me it is done. When it is done, i go try to get enslaved by someone and they knock me down and I am bleeding out but nothing happens? I have tried everything I can think of. 

I have SKSE installed. It is not on that list though.

post-264243-0-02815400-1386868687_thumb.png

I was getting an issue with not being able to equip armors more than once (I'd equip one, equip another, then when trying the previous one it wouldn't equip no matter how much I click). Searching a bit I found out that the problem was with Schlongs of Skyrim. I'm not looking forwars to checking almost 200 pages of thread, so can anybody tell me if there's any news or method to make them work somehow? If they don't work I don't care much for SOS but it's nice to have.

Just to have it mentioned again:

The way SD is now, it's best to NOT have the artifact enabled and to leave "Gold for the wicked" and "Coveted" alone as well (means leaving them disabled).

None of those are needed for the enslavemant part, which represents the alternative to death part of the mod.

Also... Gold for the wicked adds the dance spell and effect, so you will have to enable that part if you want to dance.

The whoring side of 'gold' is better handled by more complete whoring mods, like Radiant Prostitution or TDF.

Coveted can be left alone and replaced by the Lovers Victim or Dangerously Nude mods.

Question: I never use the artifact (I don't like the vaj rings), so no issue there (ofc). I have everything else active in SD. You guys say it's good to just leave whoring to whore mods, and to leave "reactions" to Lovers Victim.

I have 2 whore mods active (WG and TDF), and LV (also Defeat AND Submit). I also have every feature except the artifact active in SD.

Soooo, can I expect problems? Is this going to screw me eventually?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to admit, in all the time I've used SD (feels like forever :P), I've never seen SD run so smooth in my life! :lol: I'm talkin' NO PROBLEMS. Perfect. The last fight I lost was to a crowd of 7, and all 7 got a turn. Timers work...everything's all gravy. B)

I don't know what you did in your patch skyrimll, but it worked. No more standing around watching my master ignore me, and no more enemy spectators being nothing but furniture, instead of getting in on the action. I've yet to see an issue with the patch.

Only thing I can think of now, is companion enslavement (still no sex with them, unless I actually am having a problem...?). Then...SD is complete. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I hear no end to the problems with spriggans, I will be sure to test that next. Never had problems with it before, and I don't expect to now, but If (when) it works, I'll be back with some proof-pics (again) to demonstrate that it's not hopeless, and CAN BE DONE (assuming I don't run into a problem all of a sudden).

Leaving covetted disabled is a suggestion, as with this feature toggled on, 2 mods might trigger at the same time or sex can be triggered at the wrong time, messing things up.

Gold for the wicked is just outdated. Should not interferre, as long as you avoid doing actions that triggers the prostitution aspect in 2 or more mods, but as those mods mainly work thru dialoge, you'll hardly run into any issue. But better safe then sorry.

Leaving covetted disabled is a suggestion, as with this feature toggled on, 2 mods might trigger at the same time or sex can be triggered at the wrong time, messing things up.

Gold for the wicked is just outdated. Should not interferre, as long as you avoid doing actions that triggers the prostitution aspect in 2 or more mods, but as those mods mainly work thru dialoge, you'll hardly run into any issue. But better safe then sorry.

Ah, in mid-sex, I had the NPC I was fucki*g keep commenting on me being naked, and sure enough, sex turned to rape, then right back to sex, with some messages from Ashal...uh, I mean SL  at the top, saying basically that sex was stopped because my chick was too busy getting fucke* to get...fuck*d.

A few moments later, my chick teleported back to the NPC I *ucked, and she got face-raped. Bye bye 'coveted', I suppose. I'd hate to see what would happen if others were near us as well. :P

Ah, in mid-sex, I had the NPC I was fucki*g keep commenting on me being naked, and sure enough, sex turned to rape, then right back to sex, with some messages from Ashal...uh, I mean SL  at the top, saying basically that sex was stopped because my chick was too busy getting fucke* to get...fuck*d.

A few moments later, my chick teleported back to the NPC I *ucked, and she got face-raped. Bye bye 'coveted', I suppose. I'd hate to see what would happen if others were near us as well. :P

One thing that helps if you are using Lovers Victim - disable the chance for a rapist to change animations. 

This has made things run more smoothly in my experience.

would it be a bad Idea to use the CK to make the SD artifact equip to a different slot, like slot 60 or some other seldom used slot? maybe put it as a ring since I have an infinite rings mod? I ask because for some reason, it won't let me unequip it even though I don't have cveted or gold for the wicked active.

also, @skyrimll, could you post a link to the SD+ patch? I can't seem to find it. found it

would it be a bad Idea to use the CK to make the SD artifact equip to a different slot, like slot 60 or some other seldom used slot? maybe put it as a ring since I have an infinite rings mod? I ask because for some reason, it won't let me unequip it even though I don't have cveted or gold for the wicked active.

also, @skyrimll, could you post a link to the SD+ patch? I can't seem to find it. found it

:) I will add the link to my signature to make it easier later.

Hey Guys.

I'm new to this mod, and I didn't thumb through all the pages previously, but I just got Enslaved for the first time and my character keeps freezing where I am unable to move or interact. I've waited up to 24 hours and the ability to control never returns. This usually happens right after trying to talk to my "Master". If I use the "End" Key to unstick my character, I do teleport to my Master like I'm supposed to, but I'm then frozen in that particular spot.

My question is whether this is a known bug, a part of the mechanics, or something just weird with my particular game?

Hey Guys.

I'm new to this mod, and I didn't thumb through all the pages previously, but I just got Enslaved for the first time and my character keeps freezing where I am unable to move or interact. I've waited up to 24 hours and the ability to control never returns. This usually happens right after trying to talk to my "Master". If I use the "End" Key to unstick my character, I do teleport to my Master like I'm supposed to, but I'm then frozen in that particular spot.

My question is whether this is a known bug, a part of the mechanics, or something just weird with my particular game?

I also been expirencing this same bug. Happens mostly after trying to teleport to master. i uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail, even tried using a clean version of Skyrim with no mods other the the necesarry ones.

Other then that one bug the mod works perfectly, it makes me abit sad that it happens so i never get to expirience the fullest of this mod.

If anyone is interested, I have compiled a script to make this work with the devious mods (chastity belts) so that your master wont take off the belt. (I was playing through the Forbidden Tome quest and this happened to me, so I figured there must be at least one other person with a similar problem).

https://mega.co.nz/#!XoBEGRaJ!B_hurGrXJv8ShiLtf1gKKjRhV7QF-lMaFi0LsyiP9rY

just place it in your skyrim/data/scripts folder and overwrite any old ones

Hey Guys.

I also been expirencing this same bug. Happens mostly after trying to teleport to master. i uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail, even tried using a clean version of Skyrim with no mods other the the necesarry ones.

Other then that one bug the mod works perfectly, it makes me abit sad that it happens so i never get to expirience the fullest of this mod.

Hey could the two of you try posting a list of the mods you are running? In order to fix a bug it is usually necessary to replicate it, which I haven't been able to do! 

SD stopped working. I can't get enslaved anymore. If I raise my minimum health meter, I fall to one knee at that %, but then I stand back up. I also die when I lose all my life. Everything works except enslavement, and being 'essential'. They run trains when I dance, they stick it to me when I use Coveted (which I recently disabled), and all other mods are working fine.

I tried deactivating Defeat, but it solved nothing.

wtf? Must I use SD without Defeat, and maybe without Submit?

If anyone is interested, I have compiled a script to make this work with the devious mods (chastity belts) so that your master wont take off the belt. (I was playing through the Forbidden Tome quest and this happened to me, so I figured there must be at least one other person with a similar problem).

https://mega.co.nz/#!XoBEGRaJ!B_hurGrXJv8ShiLtf1gKKjRhV7QF-lMaFi0LsyiP9rY

just place it in your skyrim/data/scripts folder and overwrite any old ones

Hey Guys.

Hey could the two of you try posting a list of the mods you are running? In order to fix a bug it is usually necessary to replicate it, which I haven't been able to do!

Cool. I will check out the script and incorporate it in my sd+ patch later today.

Last night I made progress getting rid of freeze traps and infinite loops. I think I even got a cool new feature I need to test more :)

Cool. I will check out the script and incorporate it in my sd+ patch later today.

Last night I made progress getting rid of freeze traps and infinite loops. I think I even got a cool new feature I need to test more :)

I didn't attach the source but it is quite simple, just added && !kForm.HasKeywordString("zad_lockable") to the limited remove items check in the sdqs_functions script. Did the same for keyword strings "SexLabNoStrip" and "zad_DeviousPlug" just to have full coverage.

Can't wait to see the new feature.