Also, quick question regarding the playable race "Sanguine's Pet", is this something worth trying out as a race? Will it cause any issues if I might Alicia later? Does it provide any in-game differences compared to starting as a Nord or Breton?

What is Sanguine's Pet?

When creating a character "Sanguine's Pet" is listed under the playable races. There are 2 options, one looking human and another looking elven...I'm guessing these might be specific for the NPC and not the player.

Also, quick question regarding the playable race "Sanguine's Pet", is this something worth trying out as a race? Will it cause any issues if I might Alicia later? Does it provide any in-game differences compared to starting as a Nord or Breton?

What is Sanguine's Pet?

When creating a character "Sanguine's Pet" is listed under the playable races. There are 2 options, one looking human and another looking elven...I'm guessing these might be specific for the NPC and not the player.

I will check ... Maybe I made Alicia's race playable by accident :)

What is Sanguine's Pet?

I think it is from your Alicia mod since i currently haven't installed SD, but all your mods and i have the Sanguine Pets too in character creation :)

i've installed step by step all required mods and it works perfectly but if i install the SD mod the game crashes while starting.

i've no idea what i did wrong ... i've installed no other mods or something else ... i took a clean skyrim and followed the discription for this mod.

can anyone say me what i did wrong? or how i can figure out what the problem is?

I've been following SD a long time, skyrimll. Are you planning on continuing this under SD2? Or is this just(!) an extremely welcome gift to us, until the next generation replaces this?

I ask because I've been experimenting with builds over the last month or so, am starting what I hope will be a long term base game and, while I truly love SD1 I don't want to bake it into my saves if there's no long term plan for it.

I've been following SD a long time, skyrimll. Are you planning on continuing this under SD2? Or is this just(!) an extremely welcome gift to us, until the next generation replaces this?

I ask because I've been experimenting with builds over the last month or so, am starting what I hope will be a long term base game and, while I truly love SD1 I don't want to bake it into my saves if there's no long term plan for it.

A little of both.

SD2 is likely to be a different take on the theme, so I should have room to either port what I have to the new framework or adapt parts of it. I won't know that until it comes out. In the meantime, this is a good excuse for me to practice my scripting.

i've installed step by step all required mods and it works perfectly but if i install the SD mod the game crashes while starting.
i've no idea what i did wrong ... i've installed no other mods or something else ... i took a clean skyrim and followed the discription for this mod.
can anyone say me what i did wrong? or how i can figure out what the problem is?

Do you mean to say it's crashing before you get to the title screen? If so one of your mods is missing a dependency, be it master or plugin. Go through each of the mods you've installed on your mod manager and make sure the listed master dependencies are installed. The most common cause for this is installing frostfall patch included in this mod without having frostfall installed.  

Edit: Frostfall patch actually doesn't list Frostfall as a dependency now that I checked it. So you are likely missing something else.

Do you mean to say it's crashing before you get to the title screen? If so one of your mods is missing a dependency, be it master or plugin. Go through each of the mods you've installed on your mod manager and make sure the listed master dependencies are installed. The most common cause for this is installing frostfall patch included in this mod without having frostfall installed.  

Edit: Frostfall patch actually doesn't list Frostfall as a dependency now that I checked it. So you are likely missing something else.

Try installing BOSS or TES5edit and run it on your load order - both tools will give you warnings about what you are missing if it is really a missing master.

Also, always remember to run the FNIS utility every time you install or update sexlab mods (or rather, any mod adding or changing FNIS animations).

Try installing BOSS or TES5edit and run it on your load order - both tools will give you warnings about what you are missing if it is really a missing master.

Also, always remember to run the FNIS utility every time you install or update sexlab mods (or rather, any mod adding or changing FNIS animations).

i've found the problem, there was an issues with the FNIS tool but thanks for trying to help me :D

A little of both.

SD2 is likely to be a different take on the theme, so I should have room to either port what I have to the new framework or adapt parts of it. I won't know that until it comes out. In the meantime, this is a good excuse for me to practice my scripting.

Good enough. It stays :)

A little of both.

Good enough. It stays :)

One thing I should add... since SD2 is not out yet, I can't tell if SD1 or SD1+ will be able to coexist with it. I would not recommend baking it into long term games (and at the rate most sexlabs are updated, I wouldn't recommend most sexlabs for long term stable games unless you freeze a build and not upgrade anything until you are done playing).

What is Sanguine's Pet?

I think it is from your Alicia mod since i currently haven't installed SD, but all your mods and i have the Sanguine Pets too in character creation :)

If you are playing using the Sanguine's Pet race, I am interested in some feedback, especially if you also have Alicia as a follower.  I don't think that should be a problem but it would be good to know.

Woops! You are totally right. I was doing a Google Search for "Sanguine's Pet" and only saw commends from Loverslab and just clicked on the topic without even thinking. Disregard my previous question. XD

i've found the problem, there was an issues with the FNIS tool but thanks for trying to help me :D

what issue did you have with the fnis tool cause i have the exact same problem as you had. hope someone acctually replies to my queston this ive posted here two times already

Hey guys, I'm having an odd issue with the blindfold darkness.

In first person it works as intended, but whenever I switch to third person the blindfold doesn't seem to have any effect. 

I remember in previous versions the darkness levels worked for both first and third person modes, and now I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue and/or managed to fix it. 

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, by the way :)

In first person it works as intended, but whenever I switch to third person the blindfold doesn't seem to have any effect. 

I remember in previous versions the darkness levels worked for both first and third person modes, and now I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue and/or managed to fix it. 

I think thats not bug.Just be set to this

I think thats not bug.Just be set to this

I hope that was a bug fix from jbezorg and not a new issue :)

Having played with blindfold in both first and third person in earlier version, it was kind of fun until I was chained to a Thug and marched through a fight between thugs, dragon and giants. Then it was just chaos and hoping I would just be crushed randomly.

I like the possibility of jumping into blindness when I want and being able to zoom out and see if anything weird isn't happening.

I know it breaks immersion a little but it is a worthwhile tradeoff in my opinion.

I am in a bit of a pickle. I was trying to get the "Flowering Spriggan" quest on. I spawned a couple of Spriggan, they beat the crap out of my character, then my character started glowing green - like she was enchanted (like a weapon with damage stamina). Since I had a follower he managed to kill all of the Spriggans. I looted one and I found the "Spriggan Host" armour, so I equipped it.  I got the special ability (short invisibility) and I can't take the armour off. After a long search for some NPC  to get a specific greeting (kinda bad way - randomness is unreliable) I finally gave up and tried to speed things up with the help of the console commands. Using getstage xx0253bd I got the message that stage of the quest is 0. What stage do I have to change it into to be able to proceed to the stage that includes reading a book in Arcaneum and finding the flowering spriggan?

I am in a bit of a pickle. I was trying to get the "Flowering Spriggan" quest on. I spawned a couple of Spriggan, they beat the crap out of my character, then my character started glowing green - like she was enchanted (like a weapon with damage stamina). Since I had a follower he managed to kill all of the Spriggans. I looted one and I found the "Spriggan Host" armour, so I equipped it.  I got the special ability (short invisibility) and I can't take the armour off. After a long search for some NPC  to get a specific greeting (kinda bad way - randomness is unreliable) I finally gave up and tried to speed things up with the help of the console commands. Using getstage xx0253bd I got the message that stage of the quest is 0. What stage do I have to change it into to be able to proceed to the stage that includes reading a book in Arcaneum and finding the flowering spriggan?

Assuming you have not got one of a cut idle chatter mods I found the best way to get the "go to arcanum" is talk to the town guards usualy in 1-10 meetings you get the prompt, it needs to be a new guard each time so a bit of fast travel (and the occasional "interaction" if you have loaded the sd+ patch)

Assuming you have not got one of a cut idle chatter mods I found the best way to get the "go to arcanum" is talk to the town guards usualy in 1-10 meetings you get the prompt, it needs to be a new guard each time so a bit of fast travel (and the occasional "interaction" if you have loaded the sd+ patch)

I should add - please try and be patient with the slow progress of the spriggan quest. Taking shortcuts with the console is a sure way to get yourself stuck somewhere along the way. Some actions are taken in scripts running outside of the quest itself. Just changing the stage of the quest will miss those settings and surely end up with issues.