Well... I got that part of the spriggan quest to run.

It looked like the Matron was vanishing before the sex scene had a chance to run (probably too many things happening at once).

So I shuffled things around in the host.sex magic effect, replaced the hooks by a simple masturbation scene and voila.. spriggan armor equipped and quest running.

It looked like the Matron was vanishing before the sex scene had a chance to run (probably too many things happening at once).

So I shuffled things around in the host.sex magic effect, replaced the hooks by a simple masturbation scene and voila.. spriggan armor equipped and quest running.

If you want to post the PEX & PEC files, that's fine. I turn SD1 over to the wild west of the internet.

If you want to post the PEX & PEC files, that's fine. I turn SD1 over to the wild west of the internet.

Thanks... I was just going to ask you about that.

I am about done porting to this version the updates of SD1 I played with a while ago. I still have to test the changes to the Thugs quest. 

I can post the update in this thread in a few days if that can make things easier.

if you don't mind, that it's only you and your master, i recommend the Brittleshin Pass near at lake ilinalta (near the sunken fortress with the same name).
There's only one necromant in there, but he makes use of SD functionality, you barely get anywhere else, as he locks you up in a cage over night. Maybe gets up to fuck you and then goes to sleep again. ^^

I'm curious, what places would you people recommend for getting enslaved? Lost knife hideout is fun, but I've overused it pretty badly.

If you have dawnguard and some skills in console hacking: castle volkihar - put on a SD device (collar or anything else) and ask harkon for help. If he help you should decrease your relationship rank before you ask him again. Nice location with a very exposed cage and dark ambient.

find SD device id : help collar

equip : player.equipitem deviceID

decrease relationshiprank : select harkon, enter setrelationshiprank 14 -1 (or -2)

i used SD once before and it worked all right.

today i installed 2013.09.09 sexlab SD version on fresh skyrim installation.

i have these problems now:

- player cannot die anymore once SD installed/begun (also tried to disable "make essential" option, still cannot die);

- i don't get enslaved by anyone (i tried visiting and losing to same bandit gangs that enslaved me before, now they don't, however SD status shows Enslaved)

- what is the correct load order for SD, SD/dragonborn, SD/dawnguard in regard to sexlab and other mods?

thanks

Well, I got a fix. It's not exactly what I wanted since it makes most of the world non-hostile to slaves ( putting them into one of the base skyrim prisoner factions ). But it should work with DLCs as well.

This sounds close to Ideal,  That way you get more scripted enslavng behavior and less random hitting someone who'se chained in place. I guess i'm just not seeing any downside.

I dont know why this Mod is pinned.

It dont work correct with Sexlab, there is not  any Update since 09/2013 and the SD Version 2 seems to come in a far far Future.

Maybe something to do with more than 100,000 downloads? :)

I have the latest version installed (and working on customizations). As far as SexLab is concerned, I haven't seen any issue yet.

I do get an occasional freeze (as in... player frozen in place indefinitely while waiting for a new master who doesn't move for whatever reason). But these instances have less to do with SexLab and more to do with running too many competing mods in busy situations (combat with 4 or 5 NPCs, with Defeat, Aroused, my own mods and so on...). Something is bound to break from time to time.

If anything, I would say that in my experience, the SexLab version freezes and crashes a lot less than the Sexis version I was playing with a few months ago.

I have been trying to get this to work all day but no matter what I do it SD refuses to show in MCM I have 100+ other mods working flawlessly just not this one.

You're not the only one, just about ten minutes ahead of me asking the same thing. I have all the needed mods installed and working, SD just doesn't register with Sky UI and wont show in the mod control menu. Gave it a hour+ just in case it was running slow and still nada. Any advice would be appreciated.

I have been trying to get this to work all day but no matter what I do it SD refuses to show in MCM I have 100+ other mods working flawlessly just not this one.

You're not the only one, just about ten minutes ahead of me asking the same thing. I have all the needed mods installed and working, SD just doesn't register with Sky UI and wont show in the mod control menu. Gave it a hour+ just in case it was running slow and still nada. Any advice would be appreciated.

We can start with the basics.

I have SKSE 1.6.16 rel 44 and SkyUI 4.1  

guys making it register in MCM is easy, just open NMM and make sure SD .esps are all checked, load skyrim and give it a few minutes. you'll see message "MCM registered 1 new menu" eventually.

what bothers me is what happens next, how to prevent it, like questions I asked a few posts before, that don't let me keep it and use it, I had to uninstall it

i used SD once before and it worked all right.

today i installed 2013.09.09 sexlab SD version on fresh skyrim installation.

i have these problems now:

- player cannot die anymore once SD installed/begun (also tried to disable "make essential" option, still cannot die);

- i don't get enslaved by anyone (i tried visiting and losing to same bandit gangs that enslaved me before, now they don't, however SD status shows Enslaved)

- what is the correct load order for SD, SD/dragonborn, SD/dawnguard in regard to sexlab and other mods?

thanks

I had the same/similar experience.  Spent 2 days trying to find the problem and it was SD and some kind of conflict with Frostfall.  After I did the SD enslavement Frostfall didn't work anymore and I couldn't die even from attacks. 

Had to uninstall SD :(  A shame since I love this mod.  Hope the next version of SD fixes that glitch so I can use it again ... yes, Frostfall is more important to me than SD, but not by much.  Just enough. 

No problems here. I definately die. If they're strong enough to do that much damage to me in one hit.

I've never used Frostfall (don't even know what it is).

Frostfall makes Skyrim a cold environment, as it should have been from the start.

Walking around naked in a blizzard will kill you fast.

Swimming between icebergs will kill you very fast.

It also makes different areas of Skyrim with different overall temperatures, adds heat sources and camping gear you can build and install in the field.

It makes Skyrim a much harsher place to be in :)