I was able to run spriggan but after I get armor, NPC just say "What in the world..." or sorta and nothing happens

Again I'll repeat the coining phrase:

(ahem...)

"What manner of magic is that?"*

If they say that, the next phase of your mission should definitely start. It always worked for me, even when I was making crucial mistakes with other mods.

D: I never heard that, QQ

This mod sure has an interesting premise, and I enjoyed playing around with it, but whenever I would get enslaved, nothing would happen after the initial encounter. The Master would just sit around doing nothing, and ignoring me completely unless I bugged him/her about something. Like I said I very much enjoyed the mod, but if it actually worked a bit better, and things actually progressed, I'd be more interested in it.

... which can take some time or even not work at all with mods like "reduced greating distance".

Read the bold text.

I read that text in the help but still, I don't have such mod like reduced greating distance,

I progressed till killing the dragon, and I got the armor around Helgen by using code

So you got the armor by using the console, which means no quest is started, that helps your get rid of it.

Congratulation, that's not how mods work.

What I meant is, I spawned Spriggan, not the armor. So the quest is started.

Spawning a spriggan will not be good enough. Go to a Spriggan infested place. Get whooped by the real thing.

Though, I should test the whole spriggan spawning thing out myself real quick maybe...

nvm it worked, to make it work, the first person who see me says words like "No,no,no,no,no", "What in the World" or "What manner of Magic is this?" and you should keep load to make the first person who see after transformation say "What manner of Magic is this?' or it would take bunch of time

Hey guys.  I just finished the quest where you get captured by hired thugs or w/e and sold to another master.  My chatacter cant die from anything now.  Known glitch?  How do I fix?

Hey guys.  I just finished the quest where you get captured by hired thugs or w/e and sold to another master.  My chatacter cant die from anything now.  Known glitch?  How do I fix?

Parts of the script enables deferred kill status on your character. This makes you invincible and allows you to enjoy a negative health buffer among other things.

Problem is, if you disable it and your health is below zero, you die instantly.

So if you want to reset that with the console, first you have to reset your health then turn deferred kill off.

That reminds me I should add some housekeeping options along those lines to my SD+ patch.

Parts of the script enables deferred kill status on your character. This makes you invincible and allows you to enjoy a negative health buffer among other things.

So if you want to reset that with the console, first you have to reset your health then turn deferred kill off.

That reminds me I should add some housekeeping options along those lines to my SD+ patch.

Thank god it sounds like you can help me :) I love SD but want my Skyrim working again as soon as I can.  Can you provide more detailed instructions on what I should do exactly?  I am very new to modding in general, but I know all the basics

Thank god it sounds like you can help me :) I love SD but want my Skyrim working again as soon as I can.  Can you provide more detailed instructions on what I should do exactly?  I am very new to modding in general, but I know all the basics

Fortunately for you, instructions to do just this are on the first page:

SD Immortality Fix
Download SD_Imortal_Fix.7z ( 1.1 KB )
Load your immortal Character save.
In console: Use TIM on the player to Toggle Immortal Mode on
Save & exit the game
Install and enable SD_Imortal_Fix.
Load the save from #3
In console: Use TIM on the player to Toggle Immortal Mode off
Save & exit the game.
Disable and uninstall SD_Imortal_Fix.
Juan Ponce de León is very disappointed.

If that doesn't work, I am afraid you would have to either wait until I am done adding that cleanup option to SD+ or load a save game before your situation got messed up.

SD Immortality Fix
Save & exit the game
Load the save from #3
Save & exit the game.

If that doesn't work, I am afraid you would have to either wait until I am done adding that cleanup option to SD+ or load a save game before your situation got messed up.

Thanks man

SD Immortality Fix
Save & exit the game
Load the save from #3
Save & exit the game.

this will fix the SD immortality bug, but will it reappear later and have to be fixed again?

Hi all. ^^

I have the little problem that i can ask my master for clothes and it looks like i get the clothes but my character dont wear them and stay naked and i think getting more cold, so yes i use frostfall.

I have seen the problem a few times in the pages i read but i have no idea how i can fix this problem. Can anyone help me please if a solution exists? ^.^

Thank you for answers.

Hey all, just installed this mod (had already finished "a night to remember" before), activated it, and now I can't equip any tops. Is this intentional?

Nope. Certainly not intentional. Are you trying to equip mod tops? It's possible that, if you have the SD daedric artifact "equipped", it may use the same slot as your tops. I don't have any tops that take up that slot, but if you're using mod tops, it may be the case for you.

Hey all, just installed this mod (had already finished "a night to remember" before), activated it, and now I can't equip any tops. Is this intentional?

Nope. Certainly not intentional. Are you trying to equip mod tops? It's possible that, if you have the SD daedric artifact "equipped", it may use the same slot as your tops. I don't have any tops that take up that slot, but if you're using mod tops, it may be the case for you.

D'oh! Yeah that was exactly it! Tried again with a bunch of different tops, some worked but most didn't (like 90% of my clothes/armors are modded), guess it's conflicting with the Sanguine artifact.

D'oh! Yeah that was exactly it! Tried again with a bunch of different tops, some worked but most didn't (like 90% of my clothes/armors are modded), guess it's conflicting with the Sanguine artifact.

If you haven't been using SD for long, you could always load a game from before, and choose not to use the artifact. Sucks losing the option to equip your mod tops permanently.

If you haven't been using SD for long, you could always load a game from before, and choose not to use the artifact. Sucks losing the option to equip your mod tops permanently.

You can also edit the esp file and change the slot of the artifact to something else (someone posted a patch to do just that a few pages back).

Just to have it mentioned again:
The way SD is now, it's best to NOT have the artifact enabled and to leave "Gold for the wicked" and "Coveted" alone as well (means leaving them disabled).
None of those are needed for the enslavemant part, which represents the alternative to death part of the mod.

Just to have it mentioned again:

The way SD is now, it's best to NOT have the artifact enabled and to leave "Gold for the wicked" and "Coveted" alone as well (means leaving them disabled).

None of those are needed for the enslavemant part, which represents the alternative to death part of the mod.

Also... Gold for the wicked adds the dance spell and effect, so you will have to enable that part if you want to dance.

The whoring side of 'gold' is better handled by more complete whoring mods, like Radiant Prostitution or TDF.

Coveted can be left alone and replaced by the Lovers Victim or Dangerously Nude mods.

For the spriggan quest, I never get the spriggan armor. Once I'm defeated by a spriggan an aura surrounds me, and then I randomly glow with green runes, but I never get the armor. If I continue the quest, once I return to shrouded grove, I automatically kneel with my hands bound, and then nothing happens. Am I missing a mod/patch for the actual armor and subsequent interaction?

For the spriggan quest, I never get the spriggan armor. Once I'm defeated by a spriggan an aura surrounds me, and then I randomly glow with green runes, but I never get the armor. If I continue the quest, once I return to shrouded grove, I automatically kneel with my hands bound, and then nothing happens. Am I missing a mod/patch for the actual armor and subsequent interaction?

I worked a lot on the spriggan quest for my SD+ patch, so you could give that a try if you want.

I found the quests didn't kick in correctly if you have a lot of scripts running at the same time. It is possible for the host to vanish back to the grove before sex happens and the armor is transferred to the player.

Another thing you could try is this - as soon as you stumble on your knees, open the console and wait for a while. That allows scripts to catch up. Do that a few times (open the console and wait a few seconds) if you feel you have too much going on at once around enslavement.