Is there a way to manually start the Enslaved quest in the console... to make anyone the Master without having to reply on Hired Thugs coming after you?

Get into a fight with bandits, necromancers, vampires or one of the similar groups and lose enough hit points that you end up staggered.  You should get enslaved, though it's possible that you'll just get finished off.  You can "choose" your master if you have them targeted (weapons drawn and their health bar is showing at the top of the screen) and then hitting the "submit" key (which I believe can be set when you configure the mod).  Your character automatically submits and is enslaved.

I really like this mod but with Sanguine's Daedric Artifact i cannot equip normal armor or cloth. I am using moddet armor but if i want to complete thalmor embassy quest i need to equip cloth.
So if there is some way how to unequip it without 
uninstalling the mod please tell me.

Sorry for my english

Hi^^,
(for start sorry for my bad Eng xD)

I'm new of this mod, I tested it last 3 day and last I can tell it's perfect work!

I had some insured from some other mod, I post here the problem and solution I find:

1) Problem FROZEN character and BROKEN Enslavement:
Some time durind enslave animation my char remains frozen infron of NPC master for a few minutes, then the NPC master go a way forgetting of me xD. In this situation some time my character stay Frozen and Master go a wey, other time my Character can move but wen interact to his master the game shows the message (this character and busy), in any case the Enslavement is broken, you can run a way but quest dont tell you nothing and the script to return to your master is frozen, you are locked in enslave state.

Solution worked for me:
- As written, if you use The Dance of Death, Enable "Player Immunity".
- Use the file to change the artifacts slot(Min posted a patch to change the artifacts slot. It's on page 163, post 3256 of this thread) realy thanx Fredfish ^^.
- Wen you run FINS and you see an animation warning, control under "SkyrimDirectory\Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors" if there are some NO FINS animation, for example I find there an no managed animation for 1h, that broke the enslave animation.

2) Small Conflict problem with Ultimate Combat:
If you use Ultimate Combat remeber to deactivate the option for stun on power attack, it glitch with the punishment animation that involving the torture imprisonment (like pillory).
If you don't deactive it, wen you hit bye a pwoer whip attack, start the stun animation and brock the torture imprisonment, after that you char come back to torture imprisonment, not big problem but litle immersive brocken ^^.

Thanks to the author and to all who support it^^ Great job!

As SD is by now an rather old mod, here some basic rules for it's usage:

• Don't activate "Gold for the wicked" nor "Coveted" as there are now better mods, that do the same and which you very likely have installed, so SD and those mods conflict.

Can you (or anyone) suggest what works better at present time?

Gold got an alternative here.

Coveted can be replaced with Dangerously Nude.

But Coveted and Dangerously Nude can conflict with many mods, so those should be left out for good, to avoid conflicts, which can become hard to control.

Gold got an alternative here.

Coveted can be replaced with Dangerously Nude.

But Coveted and Dangerously Nude can conflict with many mods, so those should be left out for good, to avoid conflicts, which can become hard to control.

Oh, thanks... a new mod too. Do you think it could be compatible with my adversion to play main quest? :P

(It would help if I posted this in the right thread)

Quick question for @jbezorg - I re-activated the custom version I have of SD1 and I would like to make the initialization stage as painless as possible (getting tired already of the back and forth with MCM menu).

Any suggestion to force activation of DLC modules and initialization?

I don't mind editing default values... I want to make sure I don't miss something important  :)

Quick question for @jbezorg - I re-activated the custom version I have of SD1 and I would like to make the initialization stage as painless as possible (getting tired already of the back and forth with MCM menu).

I don't mind editing default values... I want to make sure I don't miss something important  :)

bat file after you've started the main quest. If generating errors bother you, remove the associated quest startup for DLCs you don't have.

startquest _SD_patch_frostfall
startquest _SD_patch_dragonborn
startquest _SD_patch_dawnguard

set _SD_config_maleflacid to 0
set _SD_const_demerits_join to (negative. amount you want to join at)
set _SD_config_frostfallMortality to ( 1 to allow the player to be killed by frostfall, 0 to not )

I really like this mod but with Sanguine's Daedric Artifact i cannot equip normal armor or cloth. I am using moddet armor but if i want to complete thalmor embassy quest i need to equip cloth.

So if there is some way how to unequip it without uninstalling the mod please tell me.

Sorry for my english

That's due to a conflict with SoS. I posted a fix at http://www.loverslab.com/topic/15191-sanguines-debauchery/page-163?do=findComment&comment=520092 .

bat file after you've started the main quest. If generating errors bother you, remove the associated quest startup for DLCs you don't have.

startquest _SD_patch_frostfall
startquest _SD_patch_dragonborn
startquest _SD_patch_dawnguard

set _SD_config_maleflacid to 0
set _SD_const_demerits_join to (negative. amount you want to join at)
set _SD_config_frostfallMortality to ( 1 to allow the player to be killed by frostfall, 0 to not )

So, would the result be the same if I set the quests to 'begin on game start' and the global variables to their value in the editor?

Any pictures and/or videos of the mod in action?

When you're clicking on "Download" on the first page you can scroll down to see jbezorg's pics.

I've posted a pic earlier, casual beginning of the enslavement. Nothing with spriggans or so.

original post

Humilating the so called "Dragonborn" with rags out of dragon bones (custom replacement).

MB1knbB.png

How do you customize what your character wears right after she gets enslaved? I want to change it so that instead of just wearing wrist bindings, she has black ZaZ cuffs on the wrists and ankles. It seems like a simple change, but I still haven't figured out how to do it even after lots of time spent poking around with the Creation Kit.

I have a question regarding the slaver factions: When you please your master and gain his or her trust, and he invites you to become of their faction, your faction in turn changes. Does that mean that, say, if a bandit enslaves you and you join him, you join the bandit faction, automatically making you friendly to all bandits? My concern on that, if its the case, is that the game may become too easy, what with bandits not attacking you or trying to steal from you. There are also some factions that have a good disposition with monster factions, even, which presents an even bigger issue: My character was slaved by a dark elf named Drelas. I checked his faction on the wiki, its Warlock faction, a faction with good disposition to skeletons an and other magical creatures; Being known by all bandits as one of them is one thing, having skeletons ignore because some dark elf broke you is another entirely.

Just thought I'd bring that up.

Having a problem with enslavement. Master will immediately force sex, character's underwear will flicker on and off for a few seconds, then stay on. At the end of the scene, character freezes with his arms unbound and can't move.

Is this part of the conflict with SOS? Any ideas on how to fix this?

I have a question regarding the slaver factions: When you please your master and gain his or her trust, and he invites you to become of their faction, your faction in turn changes. Does that mean that, say, if a bandit enslaves you and you join him, you join the bandit faction, automatically making you friendly to all bandits? My concern on that, if its the case, is that the game may become too easy, what with bandits not attacking you or trying to steal from you. There are also some factions that have a good disposition with monster factions, even, which presents an even bigger issue: My character was slaved by a dark elf named Drelas. I checked his faction on the wiki, its Warlock faction, a faction with good disposition to skeletons an and other magical creatures; Being known by all bandits as one of them is one thing, having skeletons ignore because some dark elf broke you is another entirely. Just thought I'd bring that up.

Yeah it's pretty much as you expect. I joined a vampire and I had all sort of trouble with drauger no longer attacking me. A lot of other things no longer attacked me. 

Teaser: it will be coming.

News: We don't know when.

:P

Awww :(

Hey, no need to be sad. All you need is a little patience and faith! :angel:

Though of course, as soon as the following things occur it is time to despair in earnest:

A change of developers + the mod-name is changed to "Sanguines Debauchery Forever + you ask about a release date every year for the next decade + the only answer always is: "when its done" ...

I already came up with an idea how to accelerate the development of mods in general, but those silly people at the government told me it was somehow "illegal" (WTF?? :angry: ) to hunt down and round up all modders, throw them into dark dungeons and set them to work there for the benefit of us ignorant masses...*sigh* this world truly goes to hell... :unsure:

So, if I turned off the EstrusForSkyrim animations within SexLab, will this mod still be able to find them? I don't like them coming up when my character only wants to masturbate. I'd like them to masturbate when masturbating.

So... will that work, just turning them off?

Edit: oh right... I think I posted this in the wrong thread. I'm not sure how to move it.